Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-13-2011, 01:05 AM         #41
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
This is far from the first time large animal deaths have been recorded, as was pointed out the article. Animals die in large groups from disease, cold snaps, storms, etc, and right now we're experiencing a harsh winter.

The only possible link shown between any two or more of these recent events has been cold weather.
:hmm: okay so you want to say harsh winter where this is happening in Australia, South America, and South Florida where the weather doesnt plunge below 50 degrees often so just ask yourself do the cold weather has a part in this? Another thing Im from Louisiana and the weather here been on n off cold it really hasn't been that cold if you ask me. Arkansas wasn't even cold that night when all the birds were falling. So im thinking you want to use weather as a fallback. I can say disease but they haven't found anything wrong with the animals the were k!lled. Let be real about this situation. I want to believe its the weather condition but I need more proof..
 01-13-2011, 01:06 AM         #42
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
so you think this phenomenon is a mere coincidence?

and mass species deaths = damaged ecosystem = no food for us

that's y it's important to me...there world has suffered from a food shortage for years now...hence the introduction of GMOs into food suppliers a couple years back

but those won't carry our entire population and they're not too healthy for us either

gettin groceries is gonna be expensive as f**k
Man....yall both usin some misleading stuff,it snows every year on certain parts on certain islands in Hawaii,thats even one of the tourist things they use on Maui,how you can go to different elevations and change thru all four seasons in a day.I promise you,aint no snow on the islands that dont normally get it.It's in the 60's at night and people here complaining bout how cold it is.
 7 years ago '10        #43
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 Blood Edge said:
are you sure you did?

compare 2010's numbers with what's going on now

in deaths and events this year will soon surpass it

and in each year deaths increase
Uh, how exactly do you know this? Anyone who lives in the Southeast is familiar with the fact that some hurricane seasons start fast and die, others start slow and pick up, and some stay either slow or fast throughout. There are millions of other analogies that could be used to illustrate the same point. Also, the article specified a period of the past 8 months and we're not even a half a month into the year. The numbers might be slightly higher but we're going through climate change, just had a huge oil spill, etc. and the numbers we're looking at are insignificant when you consider there are trillions of animals consisting of more than a million species.
 01-13-2011, 01:16 AM         #44
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This s**t is un-real.

I mean s**t comes and goes but this ain't right mayne.

I just feel some1's up to some s**t to make ppl shook of this 2012 s**t.
 01-13-2011, 01:21 AM         #45
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:

consequences from what......u mean coincidences?
 01-13-2011, 02:01 AM         #46
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
This virus needs to hit the gay community.
Then nobody would post in the HHS or the Streets. Is this really what you want?
 7 years ago '10        #47
Danation 4 heat pts
space
space
$821 | Props total: 13 13
 Blood Edge said:
so you think this phenomenon is a mere coincidence?

and mass species deaths = damaged ecosystem = no food for us

that's y it's important to me...there world has suffered from a food shortage for years now...hence the introduction of GMOs into food suppliers a couple years back

but those won't carry our entire population and they're not too healthy for us either

gettin groceries is gonna be expensive as f**k

Please. We pay 40% of our farmers every year to not farm,, to just sit at home and watch Oprah, so that our gallon of milk wont cost 25 cents. Dont come with that food shortage crap. We could feed every peoson in this world, just choose not to.
 7 years ago '04        #48
jrich_23 
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 0 0
Okay. I haven't used this site much, but every time I look on the news articles here, why and the F%$ K does it say "de'stroyed" instead of k!llE D ?

Pretty Fuc&&kIIIIn GGG stupid if you ask me...
 7 years ago '05        #49
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Then nobody would post in the HHS or the Streets. Is this really what you want?
Worthy sacrifice to get rid of the entire gay community.

All of them need to go. This would be an epic way to get rid of them all.
 7 years ago '07        #50
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,626 | Props total: 3270 3270
 HHS said:
Hmmm...

I know, I know, I'm a gullible sheep to believe recorded events and science over internet blogs and YouTube videos. It really is the end of times.

You can not use logic in the realm of Boxden
 7 years ago '07        #51
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,626 | Props total: 3270 3270
 Daddy Black said:
My dad said this to me after we was watching this and the crazy weather situation on the news:

"Maybe the 2012 thing they always talking about is going to happen because i never seen anything like this"

and hes 61.

Your dad's either an idiot or he has Alzheimers
 7 years ago '09        #52
youngrob 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 14 14
louisiana is such a great place to live in, oh how I love it here.
 7 years ago '04        #53
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
Its almost time to c*ck and load, start playing that song on Independence day, its the end of the world as we know it, and go out with a bang, looks like some biblical s**t is happening, 2012 might be the end of the world as we know it.
 7 years ago '04        #54
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
Whipper Snappers
 7 years ago '09        #55
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
good,
them madaf**kers are annoying at night.
lol
nah but thats crazy.
 7 years ago '05        #56
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
them lil green boys is here lurkin in the skies
 7 years ago '04        #57
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 slap73 said:
:hmm: okay so you want to say harsh winter where this is happening in Australia, South America, and South Florida where the weather doesnt plunge below 50 degrees often so just ask yourself do the cold weather has a part in this? Another thing Im from Louisiana and the weather here been on n off cold it really hasn't been that cold if you ask me. Arkansas wasn't even cold that night when all the birds were falling. So im thinking you want to use weather as a fallback. I can say disease but they haven't found anything wrong with the animals the were k!lled. Let be real about this situation. I want to believe its the weather condition but I need more proof..
It seems like you, and others, are trying to look at this as one event when it's not. It's a number of separate animals deaths. Maybe the number in a couple of the events in unusually high, but not most of them, and none of it seems completely unprecedented. So, there's no one explanation to find because there's no connection between them all, other than it being a hot topic on the Internet. Weather can explain some of them, and is the only connection between any number of them you'll find (and it definitely doesn't connect them all), but in the post you quoted, I just got done saying that there are a number of reasons for animals deaths. Only some of these can be attributed to the weather, others have been disease, and others might remain unknown.

Last edited by HHS; 01-13-2011 at 07:21 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #58
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
2 million fish at one time is all imma say, something aint right f**k all of yall tryna give your fake a.ss scientific analysis.
 7 years ago '05        #59
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,829 | Props total: 3443 3443
"All of them need to go. This would be an epic way to get rid of them all."

I can think of a whole bunch of groups that deserve wiping out before gays...in a way (and I don't give a f**k what anyone thinks) I don't even see gays as a problem - they are like people who listen to grunge or support Chelsea Football Club, I know they exist, dissaprove of their lifestyle choice but never a.ssociate with them and never see them up in my circle so f**k em. They don't actually harm anyone like the way paedophiles, k!llers, rapists, terrorism, AIDS, cancer and ignorance does. Not defending them but just think more worthy "adversaries" exist.
 01-13-2011, 07:44 AM         #60
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I need actual proof these things actually happened to become a believer, if not then its just fear montage or whatever you want to call it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy