Jan 12 - VIDEO showing Little girl in Russia levitating, doing that Blane trick??

most viewed right now
OT Golfer Attempts To Kiss Friend After Tournament Win, S..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Beyoncé Buys 100-Year-Old Church In New Orleans For $850K
10 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
Ophqui 
space
space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
 regulate said:
It might be fake it might not, if it is Im sure everyone will find out soon enough. If its real we'll never know for sure. But I ain't gonna react like a scared little b1tch by calling it fake just because of how crazy and abnormal it looks. :disdain2:
What the fk do you mean it might not? she might actually be flying?

Worst, fakest load of rubbish i've ever seen. Why did that guy have his camera out filming his dog in the first place? If you saw a floating girl dont you think you'd get a bit closer than that and not suddenly point your camera down at the floor at the moment she drops?
 7 years ago '06        #122
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,964 | Props total: 45 45
 erick derelict said:
awww does baby feel betta now? :ucrazy: lmao .. ur outta ur mind if u think ur even worth taking seriously.. foh w/that weak a.ss response.. :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy: how original!! ...christ.. how do you even have the nerve to bring up IQ .

dont look to me for favors , do yourself a favor- count to ten while breathing deeply , and let it go..you cant prove its fake or real.... no need for ur pretty lil pictures,though im sure they r very special to.. buddy, get a coffee , shoot sum hoops or sumthing, its ok . i was never trying to convince u of s**t anyway...anger k!lls...
I noticed you're a little bit slow and mentally challenged. You said it your self you can't prove if it's fake or real either and if like you say they don't want people to find out that people can "FLY" Why would they make a video you're a gullible idiot just get over it already and I don't know why I keep having to tell you that I'm not angry nor do I get angry at idiots like yourself. You should go write blogs for all the time you've waisted writing all those paragraphs about NOTHING in this thread. Get a LIFE!
 7 years ago '06        #123
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 Ophqui said:
What the fk do you mean it might not? she might actually be flying?

Worst, fakest load of rubbish i've ever seen. Why did that guy have his camera out filming his dog in the first place? If you saw a floating girl dont you think you'd get a bit closer than that and not suddenly point your camera down at the floor at the moment she drops?
Mad Props fam. Help these gullible idiots open their eyes to the obvious.
 7 years ago '09        #124
K0ntrast 66 heat pts66
space
space
$30,561 | Props total: 15792 15792
Wait what
 7 years ago '07        #125
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 112 112
 cboi3523 said:
I noticed you're a little bit slow and mentally challenged. You said it your self you can't prove if it's fake or real either and if like you say they don't want people to find out that people can "FLY" Why would they make a video you're a gullible idiot just get over it already and I don't know why I keep having to tell you that I'm not angry nor do I get angry at idiots like yourself. You should go write blogs for all the time you've waisted writing all those paragraphs about NOTHING in this thread. Get a LIFE!

dude, ur a pure retard! ... what the f**k? gott damn! what makes u think they were together?? u f**kING DUMB a.ss. What makes you think "they" got together to convince you? and u f**king idiots on this page cant fathom something greater than your puny a.ss little existence and what you think are "laws" of physics. Yes there are truths but theres millions and millions of possibilities of combinations of all these so called "laws" ... think about that.. and FOR THE LAST f**kING TIME - the girl and her mom RAN LIKE HELL they weren't part of trying to convince you , or at least following the logical sequence of things presented a.ssuming they are telling the truth ( i know its so beyond the realms of your reality for them to be telling the truth , but lets a.ssume they are) they did not in any way make it seem as if they wanted to be seen or filmed. can you understand that?

I type fast and think quick , its no prob for me to write alot. You tell me to get a life yet ... here u are in the same thread ...and what exactly is a "life" to you? what, should I be skydiving? just shut the f**k up duke, str8 up. i swear... i have nothing more to say to you , anything you say from here on out will go fully ignored. your a complete f**king idiot.

You can barely form coherent sentences. --> " Why would they make a video you're a gullible idiot just get over it already and I don't know why I keep having to tell you that I'm not angry nor do I get angry at idiots like yourself."

idiotic.
 01-22-2011, 11:13 PM         #126
O_o 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Blane been hanging in Russian woods teaching kids his tricks?

Its possible
 7 years ago '07        #127
space
space
Im gonna say one thing which should explain where im coming from very well. I took this from the book "The Coming of Tan" By Riley Martin. i dont have time to explain the whole thing but whether you wanna believe it or not , this dude was taken aboard a spaceship by an alien species, and what i quoted here is what he is saying was told to him by an extra terrestrial, named "Tan". I know you dont believe in this stuff but keep in mind that this dude wrote this WHOLE BOOK HIMSELF and NEVER GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL, either he is a pure genius of he is telling the truth. George Lucas Himself couldnt Make this type of s**t up....Peep the book yourself and peep Riley Martin's histotry if you think he is bulls**tting...

Anyways this should sum it up -->

"YOUR LAW OF PHYSICS IS BASED UPON MATTER , FORCE, AND RESISTANCE , AND THUS CONFORMS TO YOUR EQUATION OF MOTION IN THE ELEMENTAL SENSE. YET THE VERY PLANET ON WHICH YOU STAND ON EXEMPLIFIES THE MOST TANGEABLE FORM OF ENCAPSULATED UNIVERSAL stabILITY. AT A POINT , ALL FORCES IN CONTRADICTION TO ANOTHER TEND TO COUNTERACT ALL EQUAL FORCE, THEREBY NULLIFYING THE CENTRIFICAL EFFECT OF MOTION. WHEREAS YOUR PLANET DOES REVOLVE AT A RATE EXCEEDING 1000 OF YOUR MEASURED MILES PER HOUR, WHILE MOVING AROUND YOUR SUN AT SOME 88,000 MILES PER HOUR, YOU STAND UNAFFECTED AND PERHAPS UNAWARE OF THE MOTION. THE FORCE YOU CALL GRAVITY , WHILE BEING INFLUENCED BY YOUR MOON AND SUN, WORKS IN A COMPLIMENTARY FASHION TO stabILIZE THERE HAVE BEEN OR MAY BE A FEW AMONG YOU WHO ARE CAPABLE OF PHYSICAL LEVITATION BY MANIPULATING THE ELECTROMAGNETIC FORCES WITH THE MIND. OBSERVE THE COMMON HONEY BEE, IN BODY WEIGHT AND AERODYNAMIC DESIGN IT CANNOT POSSIBLY FLY, AND YET IT DOES SO BY MANIPULATING THE ELECTRO MAGNETIC CURRENTS AROUND"

Where are the lies in that ?

Last edited by erick derelict; 01-22-2011 at 11:45 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #128
space
space
 canal_boys said:
pic? or you just bulls**tting.

haha , a pic of my girl? no im def not bulls**tting if thats what u mean... here -->

[pic - click to view]

happy bruh?

Now I suppose one of you dumb a.sses r gonna try to tell me this aint my girl.
 7 years ago '06        #129
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 erick derelict said:
what makes u think they were together?? BLAH BLAH BLAH.........
Just stop replying to me because you're officially a dumb, gullible and stuipid son of a b*tch that believes humans can levitate/fly. Dumb a.ss n*ggas describes you gullible f*gs. Dumb a.sses like yourself believe human men can get pregnant and give birth to babies too. Dumb a.ss... I'm done talking, makes no sense to write back and forth to a fuqqn retard with no education whatsoever. We need smarter members on Boxden.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #130
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
My b fam if that's you in your profile pic that explains it all, ignore my comments.
 7 years ago '07        #131
space
space

GETmoneyHAULoff said:
Its possible
 7 years ago '04        #132
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,878 | Props total: 288 288
thread still poppin. . . .

MythBusters swang thru yet
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
104 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
151 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
140 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
105 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
67 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Childish Gambino is the offspring of 50 Cent and Kanye West
31 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside asap rocky pass the milk
94 comments
19 hours ago