Jan 12 - VIDEO showing Little girl in Russia levitating, doing that Blane trick??

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #121
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
 erick derelict said:
Ok , I'ma try to make this as concise as possible... I PULLED YOUR CARD , NOW YOU ARE MAD THAT THE WIND BLEW YOUR SKIRT UP, END OF STORY. You could not prove that this s**t was fake throughout numerous attempts , one of which even involved you breaking the s**t down frame by frame and circling what you that was a f**king rope, as if that bulls**t could stabilize a human body..You tried blaming it on robes, pulley methods , extra manpower, dog whistles, etc...All to no avail becuz simple logic and watching the video closely/honestly defied all that bulls**t easily...

And Now instead of you respectfully bowing out and apologizing for your gross buffoonery , you revert to suggestions about my supposed heartbreak, another thing i might add that you know nothing about (add to the list right after - levitation, video editing, people, dogs etc..see other post). Again I ask, why is my view on women even an issue? But since you insist on being repeatedly insulted I'll explain something to you..

1st of all - do you really think the actions of 1 girl, made this hopeless about women? dog, ive seen wives cheat on husbands that are hard working good dudes, ive seen girls grab guys c*cks while thier boyfriends turn thier heads, ive seen em gives blowjobs and go directly home to kiss thier dude, and Its mostly the married ones, i mean kids at home and all that s**t...ever since i was in 6th grade and first heard "b**ches aint s**t but hoes and tricks" i been paying attention, and even b4 i ever had my first relationship i saw mad girls cheating on dudes, at work i hear them talking among themselves all day its about men, s**t like "id let him bend me over any day blah blah" all of em married...sayin s**t like i love my husband but if.... , do you know what these b**ches do at bachelorette parties? its not one girl no way, I never even developed a heart to break..
bro these are the last days, the age of kali yuga , its written that ALL WISE MEN WILL STAND ALONE in the last days..and here u go getting engaged...keep leaning on that b**ch , wise men stand alone....

Yet again your flawed logic shines through, what makes you think my girl deserves my faith?

Grab your popcorn......Ima tell u a thing or 2 about my girl, and hopefully in reading this , you will gain insight and stop with ur incessant idiocy..

My girl is chinese , i mean born and raised in china, lived a very sheltered life, wealthy family but never did anything but study and very light socializing, she is by far one of the finest chinese girls i ever seen, i mean she is a 10 no exaggeration but she only had 2 boyfriends in her life b4 me, both old rich chinese dudes.... she comes to the US for college and after a year i meet her, and we get together , I only really get amped when i find out she is a virgin, i already had zero faith in all women, but my last gf was a 17 year old white chick (her parents knew about us and were ok) who was a virgin also , we broke up cuz she went to nyc for college, i took her virginity b4 she left... so i felt like god was answering my prayers and putting virgins in my path... I didnt wanna take my new girls virginity , i just liked being with a smokin hot virgin (again). so anyway we get in pretty tight and she starrts becoming apprehensive becuase her traditional chinese parents were what id called fullout racists but she calls them "unfamiliar with black people" but regardless we go on despite her parents objections....now it gets to a point where she was dying to b f**ked, begging and pleading me to f**k her... so i did , I knew it was the point of no return...because once the seal has been broken the goods are vulnerable to outside contamination from a variety of sources if u catch my drift..but anyways every summer she went to china to b with her family , no biggie ... but one summer she went and I noticed her texts and calls and stuff werent filled with love (flag raised) so I immediately accuse her of cheating , becuz i know how b**ches get down when they r in love, she says its cause she doesnt feel like she loves me...and she gets mad at me and we have a huge f!ght, we break up , its all i hate you, im tellin her i hope she dies and s**t , its bad...

Then a couple weeks go by and she is non stop calling and texting , emailing , skyping , everything, and i finally answer and she is begging me, crying, like please , i love u so much , i swear i didnt do anything , wtf , its so unfair, i love u , why r u doing this to me ..blah blah... i tell her i think she is a cheatings.lut thats why and im done, lets just move on, she wont have it...she f**king cries and begs me and actually convinces me that she is totally faithful, I take her back.... evrything is back to good again....then she comes home, and i noticed she is all high post all saditty and s**t like she s**ts gold...(flags raised) i can tell this b**ch has had ALOT OF MALE ATTENTION ... hmmm.. ok i wont bug , trust dwindling again but i wont bug... next thing you know she is coming down with these fevers and she is mad sick and s**t, I mean one time she even passed the f**k out from pain and collapsed at a restaurant...i had to rush her to the ER, all scared for her life and s**t...telling her to hold on and stuff..the girl was literally about to die in front of me, im in the whip buggin... this happens a couple more times .... then she finds out she is pregnant!! Im now actually happy as f**k , because not only was i right , but i get the satisfaction of seeing her suffer for hers.lutiness, and having her look me in the eye with the guilt and shame burning her up inside, and not to mention im happy its not mine...and i know the truth now .. so i dump her..

but thats not it , she finds out that she has an ECTOPIC PREGNANCY which means the fetus is stuck in the b**ches fallopian tubes and could rupture and burst k!lling her and the fetus... And her best friend is calling me talking about , she doesnt wanna live , she only talks about me, blah blah blah....im like tell that b**ch that the rotting fetus in her body is a direct representation of how rotten she is inside! f**k her she deserves what she gets...Then her friends call me a few days later like no dude we just had to take her to the ICU she is about to die, she needed an emergency surgery.. so i rush down there...
and I go to her room to see her all strapped up to wires and s**t on her death bed literally....and I cant lie I was torn , I mean this b**ch could die any second , and for what? over her whorishness, over some s**t that coulda been avoided by simply keeping hers.lut legs closed, I was pissed that it was even happening, but I flashed back and all the times we had all the fun we had, the love, and I got sad that she would lie to me like that, and i was angry she was gonna die and sad, and i was happy she caught the wrath of god for cheating on me , i was so torn in many ways , i actually shed a tear,:sadcam: i cried for real...then i stayed in the room till the morning and she wakes up... she starts crying and pleading how sorry she is , and how she needs me in her life and blah blah begging me to please dont leave her , and her friends are there saying the same to me... im thinking like hmm well i dont trust any b**ches anyway and here is one who at least I took her virginity and I had love for her and I directly saw her catch the wrath of god for f**kin with my loyalty so f**k it Ill stay , besides I kinda wanna see how all this s**t pans out... so i tell her ill take her back , but only if she answers all my questions- and she agrees, so im like why? after our huge f!ght after I told her directly "if u are lying u r wasting our time, if u cheat on me u better dump me right away cuz if i found out..." and she agreed swearing on everything she held sacred that she would be honest and that I was crazy theresw nothing to worry about.. she really convinced me... Im like why ? why didnt u dump me after cheating? she says it was her ex the old rich dude and she felt bad for him cuz he spent so much on her and never got any blah blah blah... and she wanted to tell me but she was afraid I was gonna dump her on sight. she couldnt stand the thought of losing me so she didnt tell me ... I tell her that she made a great decision, she ruined her true love with me over neing a wh0ore literally...and her WHORISHNESS almost cost her her f**king life!! and I forgave her because she was a virgin b4 i met her , and had no real chance to experience how shiesty dudes really are...and maybe this will teach her something...I always told her that women will cheat on a dude that will die for them with a dude wouldnt p!ss on them in a fire... women ruin real s**t over dudes who just want pus*y and wouldnt give a damn if it was them or another hot chick... and sure enough the dude that got her preggo didnt send her a dime for bills, nothing , lemme remind u this dude is a chinese millionaire, didnt send a red cent...basically said f**k u not my bad, handle it...she was in a world of trouble..20,000.00 in debt, unable to tell her parents, boyfriend hating her,etc.. i felt bad for her.... but i was still really pissed at her too..so I stood by her and she has promised on everything that she has that she will not f**k around ever again its not worth it...Im like yea

So no i have no faith in the b**ch ,
am i heartbroken ? Hell no , cuz I cheated on her the WHOLE TIME, why ? because I knew i was right , I usually am...like i said Ive held these views on women since b4 I even had a first GF and they always prove true...

So the moral of that epic? dont put your whole heart into a b**ch... dont trust em!!!

and honestly I was just striking your nerves with the anime stuff, I have the original vampire hunter D, and Akira in my collection, I love old anime....just havent been into it lately , Im old school.. good clip tho...
pic? or you just bulls**tting.
 7 years ago '04        #122
Ophqui 
space
space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
 regulate said:
It might be fake it might not, if it is Im sure everyone will find out soon enough. If its real we'll never know for sure. But I ain't gonna react like a scared little b1tch by calling it fake just because of how crazy and abnormal it looks. :disdain2:
What the fk do you mean it might not? she might actually be flying?

Worst, fakest load of rubbish i've ever seen. Why did that guy have his camera out filming his dog in the first place? If you saw a floating girl dont you think you'd get a bit closer than that and not suddenly point your camera down at the floor at the moment she drops?
 7 years ago '06        #123
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 erick derelict said:
awww does baby feel betta now? lmao .. ur outta ur mind if u think ur even worth taking seriously.. foh w/that weak a.ss response.. :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy: how original!! ...christ.. how do you even have the nerve to bring up IQ .

dont look to me for favors , do yourself a favor- count to ten while breathing deeply , and let it go..you cant prove its fake or real.... no need for ur pretty lil pictures,though im sure they r very special to.. buddy, get a coffee , shoot sum hoops or sumthing, its ok . i was never trying to convince u of s**t anyway...anger k!lls...
I noticed you're a little bit slow and mentally challenged. You said it your self you can't prove if it's fake or real either and if like you say they don't want people to find out that people can "FLY" Why would they make a video you're a gullible idiot just get over it already and I don't know why I keep having to tell you that I'm not angry nor do I get angry at idiots like yourself. You should go write blogs for all the time you've waisted writing all those paragraphs about NOTHING in this thread. Get a LIFE!
 7 years ago '06        #124
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 Ophqui said:
What the fk do you mean it might not? she might actually be flying?

Worst, fakest load of rubbish i've ever seen. Why did that guy have his camera out filming his dog in the first place? If you saw a floating girl dont you think you'd get a bit closer than that and not suddenly point your camera down at the floor at the moment she drops?
Mad Props fam. Help these gullible idiots open their eyes to the obvious.
 7 years ago '09        #125
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,664 | Props total: 13144 13144
Wait what
 7 years ago '07        #126
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 cboi3523 said:
I noticed you're a little bit slow and mentally challenged. You said it your self you can't prove if it's fake or real either and if like you say they don't want people to find out that people can "FLY" Why would they make a video you're a gullible idiot just get over it already and I don't know why I keep having to tell you that I'm not angry nor do I get angry at idiots like yourself. You should go write blogs for all the time you've waisted writing all those paragraphs about NOTHING in this thread. Get a LIFE!

dude, ur a pure retard! ... what the f**k? gott damn! what makes u think they were together?? u f**kING DUMB a.ss. What makes you think "they" got together to convince you? and u f**king idiots on this page cant fathom something greater than your puny a.ss little existence and what you think are "laws" of physics. Yes there are truths but theres millions and millions of possibilities of combinations of all these so called "laws" ... think about that.. and FOR THE LAST f**kING TIME - the girl and her mom RAN LIKE HELL they weren't part of trying to convince you , or at least following the logical sequence of things presented a.ssuming they are telling the truth ( i know its so beyond the realms of your reality for them to be telling the truth , but lets a.ssume they are) they did not in any way make it seem as if they wanted to be seen or filmed. can you understand that?

I type fast and think quick , its no prob for me to write alot. You tell me to get a life yet ... here u are in the same thread ...and what exactly is a "life" to you? what, should I be skydiving? just shut the f**k up duke, str8 up. i swear... i have nothing more to say to you , anything you say from here on out will go fully ignored. your a complete f**king idiot.

You can barely form coherent sentences. --> " Why would they make a video you're a gullible idiot just get over it already and I don't know why I keep having to tell you that I'm not angry nor do I get angry at idiots like yourself."

idiotic.
 01-23-2011, 12:13 AM         #127
O_o 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Blane been hanging in Russian woods teaching kids his tricks?

Its possible
 7 years ago '07        #128
space
space
Im gonna say one thing which should explain where im coming from very well. I took this from the book "The Coming of Tan" By Riley Martin. i dont have time to explain the whole thing but whether you wanna believe it or not , this dude was taken aboard a spaceship by an alien species, and what i quoted here is what he is saying was told to him by an extra terrestrial, named "Tan". I know you dont believe in this stuff but keep in mind that this dude wrote this WHOLE BOOK HIMSELF and NEVER GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL, either he is a pure genius of he is telling the truth. George Lucas Himself couldnt Make this type of s**t up....Peep the book yourself and peep Riley Martin's histotry if you think he is bulls**tting...

Anyways this should sum it up -->

"YOUR LAW OF PHYSICS IS BASED UPON MATTER , FORCE, AND RESISTANCE , AND THUS CONFORMS TO YOUR EQUATION OF MOTION IN THE ELEMENTAL SENSE. YET THE VERY PLANET ON WHICH YOU STAND ON EXEMPLIFIES THE MOST TANGEABLE FORM OF ENCAPSULATED UNIVERSAL stabILITY. AT A POINT , ALL FORCES IN CONTRADICTION TO ANOTHER TEND TO COUNTERACT ALL EQUAL FORCE, THEREBY NULLIFYING THE CENTRIFICAL EFFECT OF MOTION. WHEREAS YOUR PLANET DOES REVOLVE AT A RATE EXCEEDING 1000 OF YOUR MEASURED MILES PER HOUR, WHILE MOVING AROUND YOUR SUN AT SOME 88,000 MILES PER HOUR, YOU STAND UNAFFECTED AND PERHAPS UNAWARE OF THE MOTION. THE FORCE YOU CALL GRAVITY , WHILE BEING INFLUENCED BY YOUR MOON AND SUN, WORKS IN A COMPLIMENTARY FASHION TO stabILIZE THERE HAVE BEEN OR MAY BE A FEW AMONG YOU WHO ARE CAPABLE OF PHYSICAL LEVITATION BY MANIPULATING THE ELECTROMAGNETIC FORCES WITH THE MIND. OBSERVE THE COMMON HONEY BEE, IN BODY WEIGHT AND AERODYNAMIC DESIGN IT CANNOT POSSIBLY FLY, AND YET IT DOES SO BY MANIPULATING THE ELECTRO MAGNETIC CURRENTS AROUND"

Where are the lies in that ?

Last edited by erick derelict; 01-23-2011 at 12:45 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #129
space
space
 canal_boys said:
pic? or you just bulls**tting.

haha , a pic of my girl? no im def not bulls**tting if thats what u mean... here -->

[pic - click to view]

happy bruh?

Now I suppose one of you dumb a.sses r gonna try to tell me this aint my girl.
 7 years ago '06        #130
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 erick derelict said:
what makes u think they were together?? BLAH BLAH BLAH.........
Just stop replying to me because you're officially a dumb, gullible and stuipid son of a b*tch that believes humans can levitate/fly. Dumb a.ss n*ggas describes you gullible f*gs. Dumb a.sses like yourself believe human men can get pregnant and give birth to babies too. Dumb a.ss... I'm done talking, makes no sense to write back and forth to a fuqqn retard with no education whatsoever. We need smarter members on Boxden.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #131
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
My b fam if that's you in your profile pic that explains it all, ignore my comments.
 7 years ago '07        #132
space
space

GETmoneyHAULoff said:
Its possible
 7 years ago '04        #133
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
thread still poppin. . . .

MythBusters swang thru yet
Home         

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
39 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
214 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
140 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
37 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy