Jan 12 - VIDEO showing Little girl in Russia levitating, doing that Blane trick??

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 Reppindaburghh said:
at this 28 year old idiot. You hate women because they are all wh0ores, meanwhile you are in this thread talking about how you cheat on all of your girlfriends . Insecure as f**k, dumping your girl because she got out of someones car which wasn't her own .

You are whats wrong with society.

Not only that, you believe the girl in the OP is actually levitating .
YOU FLAMING HOMOs3xUAL, read in the post earlier , I said I have ISSUES WITH WOMEN, I admit that , but I dont care so why should you? who cares what the f**k I think about women? honestly? Why do you think I cheated on them ? because I dont give a f**k about them!! They Probly will cheat on you, you dumbass, these are the last days , women are lost, & If I suspect a girl of doing something I damn sure wont be the dude sitting home knitting a scarf while my b**ch is out sucking c*ck, Im sorry , thats just me. Yes I cheated on them all , because I dont trust them and I wont be the dude that sending I love you text messages to a chick that just put her panties back on after f**king another dude. And I'll dump any b**ch dumb fast for any suspicion of cheating, Id rather live without her than live doubting her. I dont care how good she looks, Thats my issue. At worst Ill die without a wife .. so the f**k what? Its not that serious to me... Im whats wrong with society becuz of that ?? ok d!ckhead you sound like u got madd sugar in ur tank, callin a man insecure.. u must b a woman or a f*g. I say ur whats wrong with society for making my relationship habits a basis for judging society.

And the girl could very well be levitating. Prove she isnt , f**got.
 7 years ago '09        #102
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
imma call fake till she does it in front of me
 7 years ago '04        #103
namean 
space
space
space
$1,482 | Props total: 0 0
spoken like a true dumbass. of f**king course there are still virgins walking the earth I personally have taken 3 virginities in the last 2 years... oh but if Sigmond Freud and Steven Hawking cant prove it then a virgin over the age of 18 doesnt exist right? you science people are just as bad as the religious fanatics. Ever since Science stopped regarding" Ether" as an element theyve gone more and more away from proving this type of stuff and more and more into bio and technological, physical, psychological and natural resource experiments.. Its because paranormal stuff simply cant be proven or proven easily, u either have it or you dont, either believe it or u dont. Period. And If you cant prove that its fake , it may be real , because proving real levitation using our known scientific instruments is impossible. Our sciences are infantile and limited, they dont even "go there" when it comes to paranormal. So what you are saying about Psychology is useless, all of our sciences and brain mapping experiments havent begin to touch the unknown powers of the mind ( not brain , brain and mind are 2 different thing genius) let allone the stuff known for centuries by sages , monks , high priests, shamans etc... oh but by your logic all of those people are liars because scienece hasnt "proven them"
three things: first, psychology is the study of the brain AND the mind. i know they are two different things, that's why i included both in my original post. and they HAVE begun to tap into the unknown powers of the mind, it's called parapsychology. (they even use specialized equipment for each type of study, so it CAN be measured, contrary to these "factual" statements you pull out your a.ss). there has yet to be a significant breakthrough in that field because these so called "paranormal" abilities seemed to wane when stringently controlled by experimenters (funny how that works, huh?). also, the results have been chalk full of fraud and experimenter bias. hence, i remain skeptic until substantial evidence is provided. i'm not being close-minded, i'm being objective. please learn the difference.

second, i'm not even gonna try to understand how you went into illuminati conspiracies from paranormal activities. levitation is scientifically relevant. the illuminati is not. hence, it wouldn't take albert einstein to prove its existence since you can't run experiments to prove that a secret organization exists (jesus christ that was one dumb a.ss tangent). but hey, if science is really a tool of the illuminati, i guess we should just discard all the findings which led to our species' advancement in the first place (btw, you're a hypocritical retard for using a computer to type "technology is a tool of the illuminati").

lastly, stop telling me to "prove" that there isn't a force at work here. you should be trying to prove that there is. the burden of proof isn't on me, it's on you. know why? cuz stable scientific theories have proven long enough that people can't float unassisted. anytime a new theory comes along, it's on THAT person with the new idea to prove that it's true. i shouldn't have to prove that the laws of physics are still applicable. i believe paranormal events exist too; the difference between me and you? i'm not trying to prove it exists with inconclusive evidence (dog barking LMAO).

Last edited by namean; 01-15-2011 at 02:51 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #104
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 erick derelict said:
YOU FLAMING HOMOs3xUAL, read in the post earlier , I said I have ISSUES WITH WOMEN, I admit that , but I dont care so why should you? who cares what the f**k I think about women? honestly? Why do you think I cheated on them ? because I dont give a f**k about them!! They Probly will cheat on you, you dumbass, these are the last days , women are lost, & If I suspect a girl of doing something I damn sure wont be the dude sitting home knitting a scarf while my b**ch is out sucking c*ck, Im sorry , thats just me. Yes I cheated on them all , because I dont trust them and I wont be the dude that sending I love you text messages to a chick that just put her panties back on after f**king another dude. And I'll dump any b**ch dumb fast for any suspicion of cheating, Id rather live without her than live doubting her. I dont care how good she looks, Thats my issue. At worst Ill die without a wife .. so the f**k what? Its not that serious to me... Im whats wrong with society becuz of that ?? ok d!ckhead you sound like u got madd sugar in ur tank, callin a man insecure.. u must b a woman or a f*g. I say ur whats wrong with society for making my relationship habits a basis for judging society.

You are an idiot, .

I don't have a lot of faith in todays societies women, either. So you know what I do about it? I remain single and f**k whatever b**ches I feel like f**king. I don't get into relationships with women and then cheat on them for the f**k of it. What is the point of being in a relationship if you are cheating while simultaneously you are expecting that she is cheating. Stay single, you hypocritical, b**ch made f**got.

The burden of proof isn't on me to prove that she isn't levitating, because basic logic suggests that the video is bulls**t. You probably think Chris Angel really levitates, to, don't you? You are a gullible waste of oxygen.
 7 years ago '07        #105
space
space
 namean said:
three things: first, psychology is the study of the brain AND the mind. i know they are two different things, that's why i included both in my original post. and they HAVE begun to tap into the unknown powers of the mind, it's called parapsychology. (they even use specialized equipment for each type of study, so it CAN be measured, contrary to these "factual" statements you pull out your a.ss). there has yet to be a significant breakthrough in that field because these so called "paranormal" abilities seemed to wane when stringently controlled by experimenters (funny how that works, huh?). also, the results have been chalk full of fraud and experimenter bias. hence, i remain skeptic until substantial evidence is provided. i'm not being close-minded, i'm being objective. please learn the difference.

second, i'm not even gonna try to understand how you went into illuminati conspiracies from paranormal activities. levitation is scientifically relevant. the illuminati is not. hence, it wouldn't take albert einstein to prove it's existence since you can't run experiments to prove that a secret organization exists (jesus christ that was one dumb a.ss tangent).

lastly, stop telling me to "prove" that there isn't a force at work here. you should be trying to prove that there is. the burden of proof isn't on me, it's on you. know why? cuz stable scientific theories have proven long enough that people can't float unassisted. anytime a new theory comes along, it's on THAT person with the new idea to prove that it's true. i shouldn't have to prove that the laws of physics are still applicable.

I never called you closed minded but obviously you are. In the realm of conscious existence all is open, all is relevant , all is science all is religion and all is spirituality, it all relates to each other and effects each other , its one big discipline, thats how the ancients looked at it and I agree with that view. You are the quintessential example of a mind gone wrong from science - you seperate things in terms of what you believe (taught by limited science) is "scientific relevance", you rely whole heartedly on scientific discoveries to shape your view of the world and you actually believe we have the capabilities of measuring everything in experimentation. I'm sorry for you bro... thats all I can say.

Go on worshipping science, thats you , do you. I don't, thats me. If you don't know how I made the jump from paranormal to conspiracy theory then watch and learn --- science is controlled by the greater society which is controlled by "unknown forces" ie illuminati - so science itself is controlled by unknown forces (just like our physical reality is), discoveries are suppresed all the time, not all true things can be proven by science and you have been well trained in believing that science is the measuring stick for all phenomena that you believe is "scientifically relevant" . Theres plenty of people who believe that proving a conspiracy is scientifically relevant because - where the f**k does the money come from to do all this stuff? to even build America? the people with the most money and power are all in together serving a higher purpose which they believe we arent worthy of knowing about (untill we have enough power/money). and those motherf**kers dictate what science even has the authority to delve into....and furthermore , what they have the power to disclose after delving into it.

the unseen ones control the men in Robes (bohemian grove/pope etc..) who control the men in suits who control the men in lab coats, who control the men in jeans... thats a rough breakdown of the hierarchy for you, and guess what ? those men in robes are all steeped in mad paranormal rituals and other s**t that they know us guys in jeans cant prove because they make sure its impossible by controlling our only means: "science" and "media" but thats only if u think science is the end all.... you are brainwashed buddy , you shouldn't have that much faith in science and if you do you should believe that science isnt even close to proving all truths, parapsychology and quantam physics are nice cool new fields of science but they are the very first baby gurglings of trying to delve into the powers of mind and the universe (which are closely linked), they arent even a babystep into it yet..and every developement they make is closely monitered and guided by higher powers.

See how that tangent is relevant? the dudes dictating science are themselves doing s**t that science can't prove.

Session over, Im tired of schooling you punks...I have no burden of proof because I am no tthe one presenting this video, I am merely making my own statement that given the evidence shown there is no grounds for believing that its fake other than preconcieved notions of what can be "real", which I refuse to be limited to . My notions of reality involve telepathy and levitation as feasable possibilites, so im not gonna believe you just cause you live by Newton and his f**kin "law". Science is a failure to me , it moved us in the wrong direction, trying to break down brain synapses and periodic elements and s**t just to find out the stuff the ancients were doing which we thought was "mumbo jumbo" already had the s**t sown up on higher levels and they were on to mastering doing out of body travel and other cool s**t..

I look at it like music, with music not one person can tell you WHY something sounds good , they can break down the notes , keys time sig etc.. but not why it sounds good... if music were science - the ancients were making symphonic hits and unreal songs but just werent explaining how... we have the instrument but are trying to break down how it works instead of using it and in all this time we have only played one note of an epic symphony...not to mention we only know a 0.000001 % of the nature of the note we are playing
 7 years ago '07        #106
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:

You are an idiot, .

I don't have a lot of faith in todays societies women, either. So you know what I do about it? I remain single and f**k whatever b**ches I feel like f**king. I don't get into relationships with women and then cheat on them for the f**k of it. What is the point of being in a relationship if you are cheating while simultaneously you are expecting that she is cheating. Stay single, you hypocritical, b**ch made f**got.

The burden of proof isn't on me to prove that she isn't levitating, because basic logic suggests that the video is bulls**t. You probably think Chris Angel really levitates, to, don't you? You are a gullible waste of oxygen.
yea , ur f**king a bunch ofs.luts bro ... b proud ,u hook up with random looses.luts, ur single great for u woo hoo. bragging about it on boxden too, great , did i ask u what u do with a b**ch ? no , do i care ? hell no...

you are way too concerned with my relationship habits ... and to answer your question , there is no point in it , I just have to be in a relationship- with a virgin to hook up and not be totally disgusted about it. I in no way could b single just hooking up , I always look at the chick like "eww u barely even know me us.lut" and not to mention- random chicks hook up with random guys like you! and Ill be damned if i take your sloppy seconds..

You calling a man out for being hypocritical towards women? you must b a woman or a f*g , im convinced...Our whole advantage in this battle of s3xes is our ability to be hypocritical and make them believe what we want them to, and guess who is in control of that ? they are.. they dont respect u unless u disrespect them first .. its f**ked up and weird, its all f**ked up..which is why I just don't care anymore and i'm totally selfish when it comes to this stuff....and to be honest I havent cheated in a while just cuz the whole thing disgusts me, i might b done with that...except I do like the way they look ...

I think it was CHINO XL that said it best: "the effect I have on women is insane , I could p!ss on they heads and make em think its rain"

and by your statements you not only prove that YOU r the b**ch MADE one , but u also prove u cool with takin some dudes sloppy seconds and have no game.... maybe you r single for a reason.

Almost every girl I kick game to wants a relationship with me, some of us hav that effect on women , so we hence can decide to be with only the ones we see as the "cleanest ones".

Levitation Is a capability to me , Ive never seen it done with certainty but I believe it is a possibility. If that gets your panties in a bunch, then k!ll yourself. You've said nothing but a bunch of useless garbage and I'm mad for even responding to u..
 7 years ago '04        #107
namean 
space
space
space
$1,482 | Props total: 0 0
I never called you closed minded but obviously you are. In the realm of conscious existence all is open, all is relevant , all is science all is religion and all is spirituality, it all relates to each other and effects each other , its one big discipline, thats how the ancients looked at it and I agree with that view. You are the quintessential example of a mind gone wrong from science - you seperate things in terms of what you believe (taught by limited science) is "scientific relevance", you rely whole heartedly on scientific discoveries to shape your view of the world and you actually believe we have the capabilities of measuring everything in experimentation. I'm sorry for you bro... thats all I can say.
i never said i rely wholeheartedly on science, i just said that w/o substantial evidence, i refuse to believe what other principles (scientific or not) have already proven to be false. i, too, believe everything is interconnected, but to jump to conclusions (like you did in your whole illuminati rant) w/o hard evidence is foolish. please provide some substantial proof that people in robes control what i choose to believe. don't get it twisted, i believe there is a lot the gov't doesn't tell us, and they do influence us on a subconscious level. but i reserve judgment regarding claims that evil men, twirling their mustaches behind the scenes, control my every action.

it's a given that science can't prove all that is out there, but i don't take that as science being insufficient, i take it as being incomplete. consequently, if science can't explain levitation, it remains false until science evolves or other hard proof emerges. sure, science may lack intrigue in the phenomena it seeks to break down, but if they hadn't broken it down, no one would've learned s**t about the way things work. we would have just stood there for millenia saying "oooh, look at that," and taken things at face value. we would have kept believing that the earth was flat. luckily, it's in our nature to be curious creatures.

you misunderstood when i said the illuminati wasn't scientifically relevant. what i meant was, you jumped from levitation (something which can be measured via science) to illuminati conspiracy (something which can't); you're the one who proposed that albert einstein prove they exist, which cannot be done. i wasn't saying the actual science field itself was unrelated, i was just asking why you jumped from levitation to conspiracy theory, two very unrelated topics. i gather you wanted to segue there because you think you are "unique," and "enlightened." news flash, there are just as many sheep who believe the illuminati don't exist as there are who do. i'm not either, because the evidence is still inconclusive (notice, i did not come to this conclusion using science; it has to do with evidence).

EDIT: i believe levitation is possible too, but you'll have to do better than dog barking and grainy video filled with faulty filming to convince me that it's plausible.

Last edited by namean; 01-15-2011 at 06:19 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #108
space
space
 namean said:
i believe levitation is possible too, but you'll have to do better than dog barking and grainy video filled with faulty filming to convince me that it's plausible.

What makes you so convinced that this video was made to convince you?

lol enough with the damn dog! i was just proving that the dog was acting like a normal dog, and they would have to train the dog to act if that wasnt a real situ... ugh, f**kin forget it..... ok man. fair enough. you dont think its plausible. I do. not one person could provide conclusive evidence about THIS VIDEO being fake - thats all im saying, that, and i do believe levitation is possible, capable, plausible, actual, and on another plane of existence probly easy too. Yes I believe in other planes ....
 7 years ago '06        #109
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 erick derelict said:
this is your logic? ok.. because I think women are wh0ores automatically means I have been cheated on ... god that anime must really rot your brain.. lemme tell you something BOY , IF ANY GIRL CHEATS ON YOU SHE WAS NEVER YOURS TO BEGIN WITH so why the f**k would a man be sad? thats what I dont get about dudes , its basically god showing you that this b**ch is as.lut , get away you should be happy if you are cheated on the way I see it..you should never worry about a chick cheating.. If for any reason she is with another dude , shes no good , so tell me Obi Wan If I was cheated on , Why the f**k would I care if I was cheated on ? THEY ARE ALL wh0oreS I got a Girl now, who's virginity I took, nice asian girl, really pretty n all, 22, (im 28) , she is in L.A. tryin to find a job ,you think I call her all day like i miss u ? NO. you think I care? no... you think I give a f**k if she is cheating or not? no.. you think I wouldnt drop her at the quickest drop of a dime if I found out ? HELL YES! I tell her all the time , if you are even flirting , your damaged goods to me so leave now...cuz if i find out anything Im dumping you on sight, I tell her just like that and shes like "you're crazy and paranoid , your dreaming" I even dumped her one time cuz I saw her getting out of a car --(it was a female friends car I ended up finding out so we got back together) but that goes to show you , you have no clue about me , I dont chase b**ches for anything , I try as hard as possible to catch em doing something , which I usually dont... I'm just waiting for a reason... Even though all of my relationships have ended because I CHEAT ON THEM! and I usually cheat with SOME OTHER DUDES GIRL/WIFE - which DISGUSTS ME- SO I have no trust for them because I know they will cheat ESPECIALLY ON HUSBANDS - Im done with em , ive seen em cheat on good dudes that are making the home secure and happy ... I wont even hook up with random girls anymore because I know they probly hav a dude , the whole thing turns me off..women disgust me SO you my friend can have fun with that engagement!! -- your girl probly sucked another dudes d!ck before kissing you , at least on one occasion and u wifin the b**ch.. hope that works out for ya

What do you know about the last days? when all women are wh0ores and would rather run to the arms of a paramour than to thier own husbands? what do u know about the age of Kali Yuga? and your f**kin gettin married.... Wake Up man , the last days are upon us homie.... You better stand up like a man and stop leaning on that b**ch , she WILL disappoint you....But you already proven that your a man of flawed logic, so you deserve to be next to a woman in category. I my freind stand ALONE, as a true wise man should. - As Ive proven in this thread. I dont go with the "mainstream" conformist tides just because they are going in one way....

My whole thing with this video is that everyone calling it fake without having SOLID reasons -- all just a bunch of ideas and heresay, I mean at least give a good reason , NO REASONS GIVEN WERE GOOD , not one , and I analyzed the video , sure I know its probly fake but untill I know that beyond a reasonalbe doubt then I wont call it fake wont call it real either , but I wont call it fake . Y'all the type of Idiots who would send an innocent man to jail if ever put in a jury. Learn to investigate, people....

and I'm the naive one right ???

The fact is that you are a dumbass insisting on trying to prove some fake s**t when you couldnt , levitation IS POSSIBLE. PERIOD. It Is capable of happening , just cause we havent seen it with our own 2 eyes doesnt rule it out at all. ANd as it stands this video MAY BE REAL - untill someone gives definitive evidence as to why its not - the camera dropping means nothing because she is still in the air when it comes back up, allowing us time to see her land.
you have more faith in a fake video then you have in your girl. you have the nerve to talk about my logic

grow the f**k up
 7 years ago '06        #110
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 erick derelict said:

you're showing full signs of a scorned heartbroken man. its obvious the love of your life cheated on you, so now you playing that tough guy pimp. but inside its eating at your soul. learn to love again my friend
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by canal_boys; 01-16-2011 at 12:57 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #111
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
 7 years ago '06        #112
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 erick derelict said:
god that anime must really rot your brain..
Anime is not what you think.

watch this and tell me its a joke
 7 years ago '07        #113
space
space
 canal_boys said:
you're showing full signs of a scorned heartbroken man. its obvious the love of your life cheated on you, so now you playing that tough guy pimp. but inside its eating at your soul. learn to love again my friend
[pic - click to view]

Ok , I'ma try to make this as concise as possible... I PULLED YOUR CARD , NOW YOU ARE MAD THAT THE WIND BLEW YOUR SKIRT UP, END OF STORY. You could not prove that this s**t was fake throughout numerous attempts , one of which even involved you breaking the s**t down frame by frame and circling what you that was a f**king rope, as if that bulls**t could stabilize a human body..You tried blaming it on robes, pulley methods , extra manpower, dog whistles, etc...All to no avail becuz simple logic and watching the video closely/honestly defied all that bulls**t easily...

And Now instead of you respectfully bowing out and apologizing for your gross buffoonery , you revert to suggestions about my supposed heartbreak, another thing i might add that you know nothing about (add to the list right after - levitation, video editing, people, dogs etc..see other post). Again I ask, why is my view on women even an issue? But since you insist on being repeatedly insulted I'll explain something to you..

1st of all - do you really think the actions of 1 girl, made this hopeless about women? dog, ive seen wives cheat on husbands that are hard working good dudes, ive seen girls grab guys c*cks while thier boyfriends turn thier heads, ive seen em gives blowjobs and go directly home to kiss thier dude, and Its mostly the married ones, i mean kids at home and all that s**t...ever since i was in 6th grade and first heard "b**ches aint s**t but hoes and tricks" i been paying attention, and even b4 i ever had my first relationship i saw mad girls cheating on dudes, at work i hear them talking among themselves all day its about men, s**t like "id let him bend me over any day blah blah" all of em married...sayin s**t like i love my husband but if.... , do you know what these b**ches do at bachelorette parties? its not one girl no way, I never even developed a heart to break..
bro these are the last days, the age of kali yuga , its written that ALL WISE MEN WILL STAND ALONE in the last days..and here u go getting engaged...keep leaning on that b**ch , wise men stand alone....

canal_boys said:
you have more faith in a fake video then you have in your girl. you have the nerve to talk about my logic

grow the f**k up
Yet again your flawed logic shines through, what makes you think my girl deserves my faith?

Grab your popcorn......Ima tell u a thing or 2 about my girl, and hopefully in reading this , you will gain insight and stop with ur incessant idiocy..

My girl is chinese , i mean born and raised in china, lived a very sheltered life, wealthy family but never did anything but study and very light socializing, she is by far one of the finest chinese girls i ever seen, i mean she is a 10 no exaggeration but she only had 2 boyfriends in her life b4 me, both old rich chinese dudes.... she comes to the US for college and after a year i meet her, and we get together , I only really get amped when i find out she is a virgin, i already had zero faith in all women, but my last gf was a 17 year old white chick (her parents knew about us and were ok) who was a virgin also , we broke up cuz she went to nyc for college, i took her virginity b4 she left... so i felt like god was answering my prayers and putting virgins in my path... I didnt wanna take my new girls virginity , i just liked being with a smokin hot virgin (again). so anyway we get in pretty tight and she starrts becoming apprehensive becuase her traditional chinese parents were what id called fullout racists but she calls them "unfamiliar with black people" but regardless we go on despite her parents objections....now it gets to a point where she was dying to b f**ked, begging and pleading me to f**k her... so i did , I knew it was the point of no return...because once the seal has been broken the goods are vulnerable to outside contamination from a variety of sources if u catch my drift..but anyways every summer she went to china to b with her family , no biggie ... but one summer she went and I noticed her texts and calls and stuff werent filled with love (flag raised) so I immediately accuse her of cheating , becuz i know how b**ches get down when they r in love, she says its cause she doesnt feel like she loves me...and she gets mad at me and we have a huge f!ght, we break up , its all i hate you, im tellin her i hope she dies and s**t , its bad...

Then a couple weeks go by and she is non stop calling and texting , emailing , skyping , everything, and i finally answer and she is begging me, crying, like please , i love u so much , i swear i didnt do anything , wtf , its so unfair, i love u , why r u doing this to me ..blah blah... i tell her i think she is a cheatings.lut thats why and im done, lets just move on, she wont have it...she f**king cries and begs me and actually convinces me that she is totally faithful, I take her back.... evrything is back to good again....then she comes home, and i noticed she is all high post all saditty and s**t like she s**ts gold...(flags raised) i can tell this b**ch has had ALOT OF MALE ATTENTION ... hmmm.. ok i wont bug , trust dwindling again but i wont bug... next thing you know she is coming down with these fevers and she is mad sick and s**t, I mean one time she even passed the f**k out from pain and collapsed at a restaurant...i had to rush her to the ER, all scared for her life and s**t...telling her to hold on and stuff..the girl was literally about to die in front of me, im in the whip buggin... this happens a couple more times .... then she finds out she is pregnant!! Im now actually happy as f**k , because not only was i right , but i get the satisfaction of seeing her suffer for hers.lutiness, and having her look me in the eye with the guilt and shame burning her up inside, and not to mention im happy its not mine...and i know the truth now .. so i dump her..

but thats not it , she finds out that she has an ECTOPIC PREGNANCY which means the fetus is stuck in the b**ches fallopian tubes and could rupture and burst k!lling her and the fetus... And her best friend is calling me talking about , she doesnt wanna live , she only talks about me, blah blah blah....im like tell that b**ch that the rotting fetus in her body is a direct representation of how rotten she is inside! f**k her she deserves what she gets...Then her friends call me a few days later like no dude we just had to take her to the ICU she is about to die, she needed an emergency surgery.. so i rush down there...
and I go to her room to see her all strapped up to wires and s**t on her death bed literally....and I cant lie I was torn , I mean this b**ch could die any second , and for what? over her whorishness, over some s**t that coulda been avoided by simply keeping hers.lut legs closed, I was pissed that it was even happening, but I flashed back and all the times we had all the fun we had, the love, and I got sad that she would lie to me like that, and i was angry she was gonna die and sad, and i was happy she caught the wrath of god for cheating on me , i was so torn in many ways , i actually shed a tear,:sadcam: i cried for real...then i stayed in the room till the morning and she wakes up... she starts crying and pleading how sorry she is , and how she needs me in her life and blah blah begging me to please dont leave her , and her friends are there saying the same to me... im thinking like hmm well i dont trust any b**ches anyway and here is one who at least I took her virginity and I had love for her and I directly saw her catch the wrath of god for f**kin with my loyalty so f**k it Ill stay , besides I kinda wanna see how all this s**t pans out... so i tell her ill take her back , but only if she answers all my questions- and she agrees, so im like why? after our huge f!ght after I told her directly "if u are lying u r wasting our time, if u cheat on me u better dump me right away cuz if i found out..." and she agreed swearing on everything she held sacred that she would be honest and that I was crazy theresw nothing to worry about.. she really convinced me... Im like why ? why didnt u dump me after cheating? she says it was her ex the old rich dude and she felt bad for him cuz he spent so much on her and never got any blah blah blah... and she wanted to tell me but she was afraid I was gonna dump her on sight. she couldnt stand the thought of losing me so she didnt tell me ... I tell her that she made a great decision, she ruined her true love with me over neing a wh0ore literally...and her WHORISHNESS almost cost her her f**king life!! and I forgave her because she was a virgin b4 i met her , and had no real chance to experience how shiesty dudes really are...and maybe this will teach her something...I always told her that women will cheat on a dude that will die for them with a dude wouldnt p!ss on them in a fire... women ruin real s**t over dudes who just want pus*y and wouldnt give a damn if it was them or another hot chick... and sure enough the dude that got her preggo didnt send her a dime for bills, nothing , lemme remind u this dude is a chinese millionaire, didnt send a red cent...basically said f**k u not my bad, handle it...she was in a world of trouble..20,000.00 in debt, unable to tell her parents, boyfriend hating her,etc.. i felt bad for her.... but i was still really pissed at her too..so I stood by her and she has promised on everything that she has that she will not f**k around ever again its not worth it...Im like yea

So no i have no faith in the b**ch ,
am i heartbroken ? Hell no , cuz I cheated on her the WHOLE TIME, why ? because I knew i was right , I usually am...like i said Ive held these views on women since b4 I even had a first GF and they always prove true...

So the moral of that epic? dont put your whole heart into a b**ch... dont trust em!!!

canal_boys said:
Anime is not what you think.

watch this and tell me its a joke
and honestly I was just striking your nerves with the anime stuff, I have the original vampire hunter D, and Akira in my collection, I love old anime....just havent been into it lately , Im old school.. good clip tho...
 7 years ago '08        #114
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
no diss but yall dudes are buggin wit these 10000 word essays yall writing....
 7 years ago '08        #115
Wh0disb3 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$255 | Props total: 32 32
holy s**t this is a novel now
 7 years ago '07        #116
space
space
i kno right.... wtf happened here
 7 years ago '07        #117
dbullet878 8 heat pts
space
space
$385 | Props total: 301 301
 7 years ago '10        #118
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
If somebody could really levitate they wouldn't be filming that s**t
 7 years ago '06        #119
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 erick derelict said:
Aww alll these pretty gifs for me? you shouldnt have. The amount of anger you have over this is disturbing... you mad?

the words of mine that you quoted explain you very well. no wonder they struck a nerve...Like I said , I deal in truth only, not ideas and buffoonery...

Drink Bleach.
Naw not really just this gif was is for you.
[pic - click to view]

The rest is for the rest of gullible people in here. And no I don't get mad at people with an IQ of a kindergartner or anyone else on BX because BX has a lot of mentally challenged users and it wouldn't be right. (How can you deal in truth when you have no proof?)

[pic - click to view]

You deal in idiocy and need to stay in school so you'll at least have a chance to learn something.

Go find, rent, buy or borrow a gun....
Make sure it's loaded with at least one bullet.....
Put it in your mouth....

and pull the trigger.....
You'll be doing us all a favor.

Last edited by cboi3523; 01-17-2011 at 04:40 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #120
space
space
 cboi3523 said:
Naw not really just this gif was is for you.
[pic - click to view]

The rest is for the rest of gullible people in here. And no I don't get mad at people with an IQ of a kindergartner or anyone else on BX because BX has a lot of mentally challenged users and it wouldn't be right. (How can you deal in truth when you have no proof?)

[pic - click to view]

You deal in idiocy and need to stay in school so you'll at least have a chance to learn something.

Go find, rent, buy or borrow a gun....
Make sure it's loaded with at least one bullet.....
Put it in your mouth....

and pull the trigger.....
You'll be doing us all a favor.
awww does baby feel betta now? lmao .. ur outta ur mind if u think ur even worth taking seriously.. foh w/that weak a.ss response.. :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy: how original!! ...christ.. how do you even have the nerve to bring up IQ .

dont look to me for favors , do yourself a favor- count to ten while breathing deeply , and let it go..you cant prove its fake or real.... no need for ur pretty lil pictures,though im sure they r very special to.. buddy, get a coffee , shoot sum hoops or sumthing, its ok . i was never trying to convince u of s**t anyway...anger k!lls...
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy