Jan 12 - VIDEO showing Little girl in Russia levitating, doing that Blane trick??

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
 erick derelict said:
i refuted every single one of your claims.. every single one of them . did u read my posts ? or did u just see the laughing icons and start typing? i refuted everything you said.. robes, ropes, 2 guys, string, trees, editing, girl on ground, the dog (btw...again... the dog stopped dead in his tracks in front of them , thats easily seen in the video) all of it . And yes they did react to the dog .. by RUNNING!! you f**kin jackass...

you slowed down a bunch of useless frames....way to waste a bunch of time.. no wonder you love ANIME so damn much! I wont ask u to refute anything I said because obviously you've proven you haven't got the ability...

OWNERSHIP!
whats wrong with anime? its enjoyed by millions. so, you think all women are wh0ores?
 01-14-2011, 04:15 PM         #82
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you have to be half retarded to think this is real
 7 years ago '06        #83
yeah_that_nigga 
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 6 6
u can see something like a shadow or whatever circling around the 2 females u just got to look close..i dont know what the hell that is. did any one peep that s**t??
 7 years ago '04        #84
namean 
space
space
space
$1,482 | Props total: 0 0
see, when u try to play me? you play urself... i never claimed to be any expert, but a laymans knowledge of dogs will show that dogs (like most other animals) make the exact same noises (generally) for specific situations ie- you embarass a dog and it makes that annoyed/concerned sounding lil high pitched growl, if u sadden a dog it cries, that mega high pitched whine, if u anger a dog it growls a deep and rough/mean growl,if you confuse a dog it turns its head sideways and sometimes will make that noise tim the tool man taylor makes on home improvement, if u get a dog excited it "yelps" ...etc... theres not much to it buddy they r called mans best friend for a reason , we should understand them by now...

and heres an off topic secret, they communicate with us the exact same way!!! they dont know words, they only know loudness pitch tone and inflection. so if u wanna a.ssert dominance over a dog - yell at it in ur deepest baritone using short quick loud words...

ur mother shouldve swallowed you! thank you , come again!

Now accepting new students!
i love how none of your 5 paragraph essays contain anything remotely empirical, only claims that you know in great detail the meanings behind each canine sound. you say you're not an expert, then you give me a detailed guide on what each dog sound means. word? which scholarly journals published that info? and here i am trying to argue using science and logic, my bad. you are clearly biased with your reasoning, trying to say that a few barks denotes an "omg look someone floating w/o rope!" sentiment. there is no objective way for interpreting dog barks you stupid idiot. not all dogs are alike, and like you said, they can't speak. and you know what? this is a russian dog. how can you know empirically that their sounds mean the same thing as our dogs?

if u believe this child is floating unassisted beforehand, of course you are going to interpret the barks as just that, instead of, "hey look over there, unfamiliar people." it's called CONFIRMATION BIAS; and don't say this video can't be proved either way, because it can with Newton's first law of motion: an object at rest remains at rest unless acted upon by an external force. laymans: people can't f**king float unassisted, retard. i dont give a f**k if a dog barking sounds a certain way to you, know why? cuz general physics says people can't levitate. but hey, all those dogs in those hollywood movies must have been genuinely scared/angry/sad/happy right? god forbid someone teach a dog how to act startled. and for the sake of attention! who would do such a thing?

now, go hurry up and catch the shortbus before it leaves w/o you. f**king no-common sense having, superstition believing, criss angel worshipping naive idiot.

EDIT: i dropped science, psychology, and basic logic in this post. knowing you, you will try to counter with some subjective evidence of how "your dog barks the exact same way when he sees people floating in the woods." do your parents know how much money they wasted on your education?

Last edited by namean; 01-14-2011 at 07:26 PM..
 01-14-2011, 05:56 PM         #85
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erick derelict said:
i refuted every single one of your claims.. every single one of them . did u read my posts ? or did u just see the laughing icons and start typing? i refuted everything you said.. robes, ropes, 2 guys, string, trees, editing, girl on ground, the dog (btw...again... the dog stopped dead in his tracks in front of them , thats easily seen in the video) all of it . And yes they did react to the dog .. by RUNNING!! you f**kin jackass...

you slowed down a bunch of useless frames....way to waste a bunch of time.. no wonder you love ANIME so damn much! I wont ask u to refute anything I said because obviously you've proven you haven't got the ability...

OWNERSHIP!

i had to skim thur all ur guys novels...but seriously if u think this isnt staged k!ll yourself.
f**kin russian people got too much time on there hands tryna stir up some s**t for no reason.
 7 years ago '07        #86
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 canal_boys said:
okay, this is my last post. a wise man once told me " don't argue with fools, you will never win the argument".

if you don't see it now, you will never see it. Look at the time in the frames too.

here is the rope ( right click and view to see bigger picture)

[pic - click to view]

here's closeup of the rope.

[pic - click to view]

here is the frame dude paused he video and stood still

[pic - click to view]

why did he pause and stood still? so she has time to untie the rope

[pic - click to view]

now its untied

[pic - click to view]

no sight of the dog

[pic - click to view]

clearly, there is a person pulling the girl up and letting her down with that rope.

about the dog: clearly you never had a dog or never attempt to train one. here's a silent dog whistle that many use.
[pic - click to view]

You can stay naive. Peace.

:dancingcool:

dude ... ok ... lemme reiterate.. if thats a rope there , how the f**k is she not swinging? and I see what your pointing out as a rope now, i wont even montion a thing called DEPTH OF FIELD (the rope is before her mom , in the depth of field meaning its closer to the camera - meaning its not is the same place as her! its at least a foot closer to the camera than she is) but for s**t n giggles lets entertain ur bulls**t...the rope, that one dangling a.ss thing not hooked up to anything else! whos holding it? its dangling there ! its only one little a.ss rope ? thats suppose to stabilize her body from swinging? and thats supposed to support her body weight? and if he stops to untie the rope (untie it from what ? if its tied how is she moving up /down?) , then why can you clearly see her floating off the ground into her moms arms b4 landing and running?

and theres no sign of the dog because its out of view at that point, behind/under the scope of the camera - the dog did not go forward you f**king idiot...goddamn ...lmao!! stop with the dog , and did u really post a whistle??? ur gonna really go with that dog whistle s**t? and im the idiot when your sitting here claiming that someone is blowing a goddamn silent whistle?? across the forest?? thats ur story and ur stickin to it huh?
 7 years ago '07        #87
space
space
 .aviator.man. said:
i had to skim thur all ur guys novels...but seriously if u think this isnt staged k!ll yourself.
f**kin russian people got too much time on there hands tryna stir up some s**t for no reason.

so... u sayin they spent the time to stage it cuz they have too much time on thier hands huh?

ive heard all sorts of buffoonery today...
 7 years ago '07        #88
space
space
 namean said:
i love how none of your 5 paragraph essays contain anything remotely empirical, only claims that you know in great detail the meanings behind each canine sound. you say you're not an expert, then you give me a detailed guide on what each dog sound means. word? which scholarly journals published that info? and here i am trying to argue using science and logic, my bad. you are clearly biased with your reasoning, trying to say that a few barks denotes an "omg look someone floating w/o rope!" sentiment. there is no objective way for interpreting dog barks you stupid idiot. not all dogs are alike, and like you said, they can't speak. and you know what? this is a russian dog. how can you know empirically that their sounds mean the same thing as our dogs?

if u believe this child is floating unassisted beforehand, of course you are going to interpret the barks as just that, instead of, "hey look over there, unfamiliar people." it's called CONFIRMATION BIAS; and don't say this video can't be proved either way, because it can with Newton's first law of motion: an object at rest remains at rest unless acted upon by an external force. laymans: people can't f**king float unassisted, retard. i dont give a f**k if a dog barking sounds a certain way to you, know why? cuz general physics says people can't levitate. but hey, all those dogs in those hollywood movies must have been genuinely scared/angry/sad/happy right? god forbid someone teach a dog how to act startled. and for the sake of attention! who would do such a thing?

now, go hurry up and catch the shortubus before it leaves w/o you. f**king no-common sense having, superstition believing, criss angel worshipping naive idiot.

EDIT: i dropped science, psychology, and basic logic in this post. knowing you, you will try to counter with some subjective evidence of how "your dog barks the exact same way when he sees people floating in the woods." do your parents know how much money they wasted on your education?
using the word empirical over and over does not make you seem smart. Unless you can convince me you have harnessed all the forces of the universe dont say theres not a force at work there ... its called MIND ...something we as humans know nothing about... theres realms of mind control which our greatest scientists have no f**king idea about..if you can stop your own heartbeat, walk on coals without feeling paing and move objects with your mind (PROVEN) why not ur own body? who's naive now f**ka?

Proceed to ball licking duties asap...

again not one person (including this newtons law idiot) has given serious evidence as to why this is fake...i wanna believe you , i really do . but i only deal in truth..
 7 years ago '07        #89
space
space
 canal_boys said:
whats wrong with anime? its enjoyed by millions. so, you think all women are wh0ores?

youre whats wrong with anime... it produces drones like you who think they know it all...

and dont worry bout what i think of women, I like prudes... I wont deny i got issues with women cuz i hate men! and when I know a girl has gotten with multiple men she is totally ruined to me (imagine a chick kissin u then comin and tryna hook up with me. no thanks)...so when a girl isnt a virgin ill pass and let desperate anime nerds like u drool over hers.lutty a.ss.. so, yes i think all women r wh0ores , in some way or other...but thats neither here nor there - ive seen nice girls do sum nasty s**t, i give up on em ...

" thats from mother to baby mother motherf**ker u look like a ladylover" -cam

spend more time on the evidence and less on my dicccckk!
 7 years ago '04        #90
namean 
space
space
space
using the word empirical over and over does not make you seem smart. Unless you can convince me you have harnessed all the forces of the universe dont say theres not a force at work there ... its called MIND ...something we as humans know nothing about... theres realms of mind control which our greatest scientists have no f**king idea about..if you can stop your own heartbeat, walk on coals without feeling paing and move objects with your mind (PROVEN) why not ur own body? who's naive now f**ka?

Proceed to ball licking duties asap...

again not one person (including this newtons law idiot) has given serious evidence as to why this is fake...i wanna believe you , i really do . but i only deal in truth..
way to dodge every valid point i brought up in my post. since when did the laws of physics stop being grounds for serious evidence? oh i see, it's only nonsense in the instance you get proven wrong. you know, i could have taken you seriously if you said something like "paranormal events involve unexplained science," or maybe even "known physics isn't sufficient to explain things like levitation." those are logical statements i can agree with. but you went the dog barking route, which lets me know you are an idiot who does NOT deal in the truth.

and btw, there's this specialized area of expertise dealing with the workings of the brain and the mind. you might not have heard of it. it's called psychology. i'm pretty sure the researchers and scientists who belong to this field (which are experts at brain mapping/imaging) DO know a lot about the realms of the mind. lol, it's proven that people can move objects with the mind? source? oh i forgot, you like to cite rubbish like paranormal encyclopedias "documenting" those things, rather than scientific journals which prove those things. the closest humans have come to actual telekinesis is having a chip implanted in the motor cortex that allows you to control robotic objects.

i know you hate that i keep saying empirical. i would too if there was nothing objective to put in my posts.

i'm a skeptic who tries to keep an open mind. you are just plain naive; you still think there are virgin women walking this earth, let alone virgin women who would save themselves for you lmao.

Last edited by namean; 01-14-2011 at 08:34 PM..
 01-14-2011, 08:20 PM         #91
RAM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JNyiri77 said:
video camera just happens to point down as the girl goes from floating to not floating

^^^^^ This.
 7 years ago '06        #92
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
 erick derelict said:
youre whats wrong with anime... it produces drones like you who think they know it all...

and dont worry bout what i think of women, I like prudes... I wont deny i got issues with women cuz i hate men! and when I know a girl has gotten with multiple men she is totally ruined to me (imagine a chick kissin u then comin and tryna hook up with me. no thanks)...so when a girl isnt a virgin ill pass and let desperate anime nerds like u drool over hers.lutty a.ss.. so, yes i think all women r wh0ores , in some way or other...but thats neither here nor there - ive seen nice girls do sum nasty s**t, i give up on em ...

" thats from mother to baby mother motherf**ker u look like a ladylover" -cam

spend more time on the evidence and less on my dicccckk!
did girly break your heart? now you hating on every women
[pic - click to view]

SMH at you calling me closed minded and a drone when you dissed anime for no apparent reason. look at you characterizing people just because i watch anime. i'm happily engaged, i have a career, a nice whip. i watch anime, foreign film, listen to hip hop, country, etc.

how can one judge another by looking at what they enjoy? you need to f**king grow your mind and stop believing in trickery. yes i watch anime and i know its fantasy based. don't mind i believe naive s**t like you do.

maybe if you weren't as naive, she wouldn't have cheated on you. she wanted a real man, boy. :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #93
namean 
space
space
space
And you're very simple-minded to a.ssume that "external force" is limited to some damn wires. There are Indian sages and Tibetan Monks who would wholeheartedly disagree with you, but you're obviously not worthy of that kinda knowledge.
unless it can be proven that a levitating Indian sage/Tibetan Monk produces some sort of external force that can be measured, i'm inclined to disbelieve that people can spontaneously float. i've seen monks heat up their hands to boil water under thermal filters. but a monk levitating under scientific scrutiny? nope.

Second of all exactly which scientific theory did you use to make the following statement?
see: Newton's first law. also, i brought up aliens because their existence can't be proved/disproved (kinda like how you were referring to levitation). the only problem? levitation CAN be disproved.

Except the fact that, like you said, there NEVER was any evidence that pointed to that, other than the fact that all people believed in it.
i was simply noting the hypothetical situation that was being presented, which was "if there was evidence for x, then it would be correct to believe x." i wasn't saying that the earth was flat because everyone believed it at the time, neither was the other guy. he was only saying that if there were evidence, then it would be correct to believe so.

do you know how to read comprehensively? apparently not. hence, "idiot" and "stupid."

Last edited by namean; 01-15-2011 at 12:28 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #94
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 erick derelict said:
yea cuz everyone with freakish ability wants to be known for it and riidiculed with scrutiny for their whole lives right? yea they're just gonna come out in the open like , hey hey look at me!! cuz they know everyone will be so respectful and nice to them knowing they are a freak of nature right? cuz humans are so tolerant of differences right? cuz humans are so fair and just right? cuz people never get snatched up by governments and put away never to be seen right? its safe , just come on out and show the world u have this ability
BLAH BLAH BLAH......
Gullible a.ss n*ggas....
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

With that...
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #95
space
space
 canal_boys said:
did girly break your heart? now you hating on every women
[pic - click to view]

SMH at you calling me closed minded and a drone when you dissed anime for no apparent reason. look at you characterizing people just because i watch anime. i'm happily engaged, i have a career, a nice whip. i watch anime, foreign film, listen to hip hop, country, etc.

how can one judge another by looking at what they enjoy? you need to f**king grow your mind and stop believing in trickery. yes i watch anime and i know its fantasy based. don't mind i believe naive s**t like you do.

maybe if you weren't as naive, she wouldn't have cheated on you. she wanted a real man, boy. :dancingcool:
this is your logic? ok.. because I think women are wh0ores automatically means I have been cheated on ... god that anime must really rot your brain.. lemme tell you something BOY , IF ANY GIRL CHEATS ON YOU SHE WAS NEVER YOURS TO BEGIN WITH so why the f**k would a man be sad? thats what I dont get about dudes , its basically god showing you that this b**ch is as.lut , get away you should be happy if you are cheated on the way I see it..you should never worry about a chick cheating.. If for any reason she is with another dude , shes no good , so tell me Obi Wan If I was cheated on , Why the f**k would I care if I was cheated on ? THEY ARE ALL wh0oreS I got a Girl now, who's virginity I took, nice asian girl, really pretty n all, 22, (im 28) , she is in L.A. tryin to find a job ,you think I call her all day like i miss u ? NO. you think I care? no... you think I give a f**k if she is cheating or not? no.. you think I wouldnt drop her at the quickest drop of a dime if I found out ? HELL YES! I tell her all the time , if you are even flirting , your damaged goods to me so leave now...cuz if i find out anything Im dumping you on sight, I tell her just like that and shes like "you're crazy and paranoid , your dreaming" I even dumped her one time cuz I saw her getting out of a car --(it was a female friends car I ended up finding out so we got back together) but that goes to show you , you have no clue about me , I dont chase b**ches for anything , I try as hard as possible to catch em doing something , which I usually dont... I'm just waiting for a reason... Even though all of my relationships have ended because I CHEAT ON THEM! and I usually cheat with SOME OTHER DUDES GIRL/WIFE - which DISGUSTS ME- SO I have no trust for them because I know they will cheat ESPECIALLY ON HUSBANDS - Im done with em , ive seen em cheat on good dudes that are making the home secure and happy ... I wont even hook up with random girls anymore because I know they probly hav a dude , the whole thing turns me off..women disgust me SO you my friend can have fun with that engagement!! -- your girl probly sucked another dudes d!ck before kissing you , at least on one occasion and u wifin the b**ch.. hope that works out for ya

What do you know about the last days? when all women are wh0ores and would rather run to the arms of a paramour than to thier own husbands? what do u know about the age of Kali Yuga? and your f**kin gettin married.... Wake Up man , the last days are upon us homie.... You better stand up like a man and stop leaning on that b**ch , she WILL disappoint you....But you already proven that your a man of flawed logic, so you deserve to be next to a woman in category. I my freind stand ALONE, as a true wise man should. - As Ive proven in this thread. I dont go with the "mainstream" conformist tides just because they are going in one way....

My whole thing with this video is that everyone calling it fake without having SOLID reasons -- all just a bunch of ideas and heresay, I mean at least give a good reason , NO REASONS GIVEN WERE GOOD , not one , and I analyzed the video , sure I know its probly fake but untill I know that beyond a reasonalbe doubt then I wont call it fake wont call it real either , but I wont call it fake . Y'all the type of Idiots who would send an innocent man to jail if ever put in a jury. Learn to investigate, people....

and I'm the naive one right ???

The fact is that you are a dumbass insisting on trying to prove some fake s**t when you couldnt , levitation IS POSSIBLE. PERIOD. It Is capable of happening , just cause we havent seen it with our own 2 eyes doesnt rule it out at all. ANd as it stands this video MAY BE REAL - untill someone gives definitive evidence as to why its not - the camera dropping means nothing because she is still in the air when it comes back up, allowing us time to see her land.
 7 years ago '07        #96
space
space
 cboi3523 said:
Gullible a.ss n*ggas....
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

With that...
[pic - click to view]

Aww alll these pretty gifs for me? you shouldnt have. The amount of anger you have over this is disturbing... you mad?

the words of mine that you quoted explain you very well. no wonder they struck a nerve...Like I said , I deal in truth only, not ideas and buffoonery...

Drink Bleach.
 7 years ago '05        #97
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
at this 28 year old idiot. You hate women because they are all wh0ores, meanwhile you are in this thread talking about how you cheat on all of your girlfriends . Insecure as f**k, dumping your girl because she got out of someones car which wasn't her own .

You are whats wrong with society.

Not only that, you believe the girl in the OP is actually levitating .
 7 years ago '07        #98
space
space
 namean said:
way to dodge every valid point i brought up in my post. since when did the laws of physics stop being grounds for serious evidence? oh i see, it's only nonsense in the instance you get proven wrong. you know, i could have taken you seriously if you said something like "paranormal events involve unexplained science," or maybe even "known physics isn't sufficient to explain things like levitation." those are logical statements i can agree with. but you went the dog barking route, which lets me know you are an idiot who does NOT deal in the truth.

and btw, there's this specialized area of expertise dealing with the workings of the brain and the mind. you might not have heard of it. it's called psychology. i'm pretty sure the researchers and scientists who belong to this field (which are experts at brain mapping/imaging) DO know a lot about the realms of the mind. lol, it's proven that people can move objects with the mind? source? oh i forgot, you like to cite rubbish like paranormal encyclopedias "documenting" those things, rather than scientific journals which prove those things. the closest humans have come to actual telekinesis is having a chip implanted in the motor cortex that allows you to control robotic objects.

i know you hate that i keep saying empirical. i would too if there was nothing objective to put in my posts.

i'm a skeptic who tries to keep an open mind. you are just plain naive; you still think there are virgin women walking this earth, let alone virgin women who would save themselves for you lmao.
spoken like a true dumbass. of f**king course there are still virgins walking the earth I personally have taken 3 virginities in the last 2 years... oh but if Sigmond Freud and Steven Hawking cant prove it then a virgin over the age of 18 doesnt exist right? you science people are just as bad as the religious fanatics. Ever since Science stopped regarding" Ether" as an element theyve gone more and more away from proving this type of stuff and more and more into bio and technological, physical, psychological and natural resource experiments.. Its because paranormal stuff simply cant be proven or proven easily, u either have it or you dont, either believe it or u dont. Period. And If you cant prove that its fake , it may be real , because proving real levitation using our known scientific instruments is impossible. Our sciences are infantile and limited, they dont even "go there" when it comes to paranormal. So what you are saying about Psychology is useless, all of our sciences and brain mapping experiments havent begin to touch the unknown powers of the mind ( not brain , brain and mind are 2 different thing genius) let allone the stuff known for centuries by sages , monks , high priests, shamans etc... oh but by your logic all of those people are liars because scienece hasnt "proven them"

GTFOH!!

If we go by your logic, Illuminati dont exist either right ? cuz Albert Einstien didnt prove it exists right ? ... theres no conspiracy to hide truth right? we have access to ALL the info out there huh? your a f**king tool. Science, technology and church are the greatest tools of the illuminati..I hope the illuminati a.ss r*pes you because they got thier d!ck all in your mouth and ur loving it...

And no one dodged anything you said, its fact that newtons law is true but you can't say that a force wasnt at work there.

And btw..If you dont feel like your good enough to be with a virgin then go ahead and live your comprimised life and take sloppy seconds, im good. For me its virgin or nothing. No matter what, I guarantee you that I'll be A ok

Die Slow.
 01-15-2011, 01:10 PM         #99
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They don't have decent cameras in russia? my 10 year old cell phone camera takes better video then this.
 7 years ago '09        #100
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
its real, they tryna fly to USA to escape communism
Home         

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
222 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy