Jan 12 - VIDEO showing Little girl in Russia levitating, doing that Blane trick??

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 cboi3523 said:
Damn most of Boxden is either filled with haters, children, or gullible idiots. I'm sure if a human could fly or levitate we would've seen it in real time (not recorded) or heard of it by now. And the camera just happens to miss her going back down huh, but then again common sense isn't too common.

yea cuz everyone with freakish ability wants to be known for it and riidiculed with scrutiny for their whole lives right? yea they're just gonna come out in the open like , hey hey look at me!! cuz they know everyone will be so respectful and nice to them knowing they are a freak of nature right? cuz humans are so tolerant of differences right? cuz humans are so fair and just right? cuz people never get snatched up by governments and put away never to be seen right? its safe , just come on out and show the world u have this ability , you'll b fine...

no my man you gtfo! do they look like they want to be seen doing this? did u see how they ran after they were noticed? and it makes perfect sense because a smart person with these abilities would NEVER EVER let others know if they have these abilities , given the human reaction to it throughout history (ridicule, murder, exploitation)...one thing u r right about tho--common sense def. isnt common... you think that mother wants her little girl taken away for experimentation? you think she gives a f**k if u believe her daughter can float or not, if that means her daughter will be taken away? do you know what the Russian government is like?? you better wake the f**k up...they dont play boss, theyll scoop u right up with the quickness.

Just Like they did to--> Nina Kulagina (Russian , coincidence?) in the 60's, she was the most recent and compelling case of a girl with paranormal abilities and who gave her life demonstrating this s**t , and was never rewarded , only ridiculed, now tell me what the benefits are to telling people you have this power? and if this lil girls mom knows anything about Nina, then there you have it...you see why they ran like that....

dumb muhf**ka....first of all you heard of salem witch trials right? people used to do this type of s**t in public before they started getting k!lled or taken by high authorities for it! secondly levitating and flying are 2 totally different things, dont lump them together...

third-------> Harper's Encyclopedia of Mystical & Paranormal Experience. look it up -documented cases of levitation.

I'll even help you out ... look up a dude named D.D Home in there...

Owned! Class is in session...
 7 years ago '07        #62
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1525 1525
the camera moved BUT you can cleary see the girl lowering into her mother's arms.

i don't see how someone could run off with wires attached to them either

and if the "wires" were cut I believe she would drop faster than the way she did, or even stumble a little.
 7 years ago '07        #63
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1525 1525
not saying I believe this is real but I doubt they rose a girl with wires to accomplish this.

anyone with logic and two eyes can see that she didn't use wires
 7 years ago '07        #64
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
Hey kiril WTF are they saying
 7 years ago '07        #65
space
space
 namean said:
lol this motherf**ker thinks he's an expert in wirework, human instinct, and the exotic art of canine dialect. this fool went to college and majored in voodoo. you can't be serious, you have to be trolling.
see, when u try to play me? you play urself... i never claimed to be any expert, but a laymans knowledge of dogs will show that dogs (like most other animals) make the exact same noises (generally) for specific situations ie- you embarass a dog and it makes that annoyed/concerned sounding lil high pitched growl, if u sadden a dog it cries, that mega high pitched whine, if u anger a dog it growls a deep and rough/mean growl,if you confuse a dog it turns its head sideways and sometimes will make that noise tim the tool man taylor makes on home improvement, if u get a dog excited it "yelps" ...etc... theres not much to it buddy they r called mans best friend for a reason , we should understand them by now...

and heres an off topic secret, they communicate with us the exact same way!!! they dont know words, they only know loudness pitch tone and inflection. so if u wanna a.ssert dominance over a dog - yell at it in ur deepest baritone using short quick loud words...

ur mother shouldve swallowed you! thank you , come again!

Now accepting new students!
 7 years ago '07        #66
space
space

Eddie.. said:
the camera moved BUT you can cleary see the girl lowering into her mother's arms.

i don't see how someone could run off with wires attached to them either

and if the "wires" were cut I believe she would drop faster than the way she did, or even stumble a little.

ex- f**king - actly .... finally some true investigative logic! thank the lord, we hav a bright spot!
 7 years ago '06        #67
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
FAKE. Also, would be pretty easy to do. Look at:

0:25 you could see 2 huge trees on the left.

0:23 you could see a huge tree on the right.

2 thin robes were put on the left and right trees, and attached to the girls back. While 2 people out of camera view pulled the rope from both trees.

at 0:34 the camera was paused and the ropes were removed, that's why she was on the ground right after.

then came video editing

Only a fool or a troll would argue against this.
 7 years ago '06        #68
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
0:35 to 0:36 you can clearly see the video was edited here because the camera was not in the same position after they paused it.
 01-14-2011, 11:27 AM         #69
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look too fake to me, i love it how some videos here are posted and then the vids are just such s**tty picture quality you can just tell some of these things are fake.
 7 years ago '07        #70
space
space
 canal_boys said:
FAKE. Also, would be pretty easy to do. Look at:

0:25 you could see 2 huge trees on the left.

0:23 you could see a huge tree on the right.

2 thin robes were put on the left and right trees, and attached to the girls back. While 2 people out of camera view pulled the rope from both trees.

at 0:34 the camera was paused and the ropes were removed, that's why she was on the ground right after.

then came video editing

Only a fool or a troll would argue against this.

ok so now the wires on her ankles were a lie? lol ..now the wires r on her back? ok got it... theres nothing attached to her back bruh, lmao....2 thin robes? thats the best u got? thats how they did it huh? how tall r these thin robes? those trees are 20+ feet high each! and robes so thin you can see through them but strong enough to support pullin by string and body weight without ripping? robes just draped over the trees? attached to what then? dude what ur saying doesnt even f**kin make sense.. thin robes!?! gtfoh! and thanks for pointing this out but there is no way she could have been being help up by anyone except someone/thing directly horizontally above her , so the trees (clearly showing nothing attached to them) are of no use because they are vertical! Are you even thinking? 2 guys pulling string covered by robes huh? really?

and from 0:30-0:36 when the camera comes back up you see the lil girl is still a good 2 feet off the ground and she floats into her mothers arms and runs... no clip no break no nothing...if what ur saying is right , then when the camera goes down, the wires woulda had to been cut/lowered, then the camera goes back up to catch her on her feet b4 running and theres no way she could have still been in the air. but when the camera comes up she is stiil in the air!! those two dudes holding that wire behind those robes must be really good!

u should b happy tho, better than dude who said 30 bucks and some string could accomplish this , at least you brought in robes and extra manpower
come on man, thats worst than those people who think crop circles are done by 2 drunken farmers f**kin around in tractors ... y'all crack me up...im not saying its definitely tru, just saying its not definitely fake...and levitation is not impossible...
but y'all r so mad that im provin you wrong that you wont think logically and at least say "its possible"...thats all im sayin...

waitin for somone to say she was wearing a shoulder harness inside her coat which they hooked up pinhole sized wire to and poked it through her coat and attached it to a mechanized lifting /lowering board 50 feet in the air balancing on high horizontal branches of a 100 ft tree thats out of the shot...
 7 years ago '07        #71
space
space
 canal_boys said:
0:35 to 0:36 you can clearly see the video was edited here because the camera was not in the same position after they paused it.
homeslice, heres a hint- the camera is moving THE WHOLE TIME! you need to go back to anime dreamworld with ur avy and get some more training b4 tryina f**k with me...

Next! school's in!
 7 years ago '06        #72
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 erick derelict said:
homeslice, heres a hint- the camera is moving THE WHOLE TIME! you need to go back to anime dreamworld with ur avy and get some more training b4 tryina f**k with me...

Next! school's in!
its called pause the camera and video editing you dumb f**k. i mean i have an open mind to anything but this video is clearly fake. where was the dog? how come it didn't stand under the floating girl and start barking? how come they didn't react to the dog? it's because someone with a dog whistle called the dog, across the woods.

oh yes, the camera man suddenly for no reason decide to lower the camera to the ground at the exact moment the girl was suppose to get to the ground. oh yeah, when the camera is back to catching the girl on camera, the girls on the ground.

oh yeah, a guy has a camera in the woods for no reason, and he happens to be alerted by his dog to some girl flying. the dog then disappeared instead of reacting to these strangers in the woods. the guy filming suddenly focus the cam on the ground when the girl reaches the ground. then for some reason, he stops filming. f**king

grow the f**k up

72 post? i bet you new to the internet.
 7 years ago '08        #73
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 canal_boys said:
its called pause the camera and video editing you dumb f**k. i mean i have an open mind to anything but this video is clearly fake. where was the dog? how come it didn't stand under the floating girl and start barking? how come they didn't react to the dog? it's because someone with a dog whistle called the dog, across the woods.
 7 years ago '06        #74
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 erick derelict said:
ok so now the wires on her ankles were a lie? lol ..now the wires r on her back? ok got it... theres nothing attached to her back bruh, lmao....2 thin robes? thats the best u got? thats how they did it huh? how tall r these thin robes? those trees are 20+ feet high each! and robes so thin you can see through them but strong enough to support pullin by string and body weight without ripping? robes just draped over the trees? attached to what then? dude what ur saying doesnt even f**kin make sense.. thin robes!?! gtfoh! and thanks for pointing this out but there is no way she could have been being help up by anyone except someone/thing directly horizontally above her , so the trees (clearly showing nothing attached to them) are of no use because they are vertical! Are you even thinking? 2 guys pulling string covered by robes huh? really?

and from 0:30-0:36 when the camera comes back up you see the lil girl is still a good 2 feet off the ground and she floats into her mothers arms and runs... no clip no break no nothing...if what ur saying is right , then when the camera goes down, the wires woulda had to been cut/lowered, then the camera goes back up to catch her on her feet b4 running and theres no way she could have still been in the air. but when the camera comes up she is stiil in the air!! those two dudes holding that wire behind those robes must be really good!

u should b happy tho, better than dude who said 30 bucks and some string could accomplish this , at least you brought in robes and extra manpower
come on man, thats worst than those people who think crop circles are done by 2 drunken farmers f**kin around in tractors ... y'all crack me up...im not saying its definitely tru, just saying its not definitely fake...and levitation is not impossible...
but y'all r so mad that im provin you wrong that you wont think logically and at least say "its possible"...thats all im sayin...

waitin for somone to say she was wearing a shoulder harness inside her coat which they hooked up pinhole sized wire to and poked it through her coat and attached it to a mechanized lifting /lowering board 50 feet in the air balancing on high horizontal branches of a 100 ft tree thats out of the shot...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

omg look at that man. how is it possible that a rope can hold him up like that. oh wait, the rope to on a tree. so, thats how. incredible, that such a rope can do that.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

clearly, you can see the girl was already in her mothers arm right after the cam is refocus.

i also caught the rope in several frames
 7 years ago '06        #75
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 Mathematic said:
then where did the dog go?
 7 years ago '07        #76
space
space
 canal_boys said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

omg look at that man. how is it possible that a rope can hold him up like that. oh wait, the rope to on a tree. so, thats how. incredible, that such a rope can do that.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

clearly, you can see the girl was already in her mothers arm right after the cam is refocus.

i also caught the rope in several frames
Lmao... Hey bruh don't take out your frustrations on me , im about truth here, Im not leaning either way, I'm just saying there isnt a f**king way any sort of string could be suspending her. Look how still she is through the frames u put up.. compare her shoes to the trees behind them, you see it basically stays in line coming down.

you see how in the swing picture the person is swinging? anytime you suspend something from a tree with a goddamn rope, its gonna have the capability to swing! so tell me , why isnt this girl swinging?? how many ropes are attached to her? she would be swinging if its only one or even two... and again I see NO ROPE(S), you circled AIR.. how far above her head does this rope go? 30 feet? and how high would the branch have to be that the rope is attached to? and rope ? honestly... i mean strong string or fishing line yes but not rope or chord, you would be able to see rope just as easily as you do in the swinging picture... those frames above are useless...try again. btw what happened to those thin robes? I'm suggesting you look at 0:25 because it shows that there is nothing a string could be attached to. you think I dont know you could hook a string up to a branch? but those big trees are branchless, and besides those, what else is there? mid-size trees? bushes?

..and the dog, the dog does like a normal dog thats SCARED (hence the bark) and doesn't run directly up to the girl. you can see even from the video that the dog kept his distance, he stopped dead in his tracks once he saw them. If ur argument is against the authenticity then leave the dog out of it... they woulda really had to train that dog perfectly ...

and why would you circle the rope but point to the lady?

wtf, I dunno 'bout sum of y'all...
 7 years ago '07        #77
space
space
 canal_boys said:

oh yes, the camera man suddenly for no reason decide to lower the camera to the ground at the exact moment the girl was suppose to get to the ground. oh yeah, when the camera is back to catching the girl on camera, the girls on the ground.

oh yeah, a guy has a camera in the woods for no reason, and he happens to be alerted by his dog to some girl flying. the dog then disappeared instead of reacting to these strangers in the woods. the guy filming suddenly focus the cam on the ground when the girl reaches the ground. then for some reason, he stops filming. f**king

grow the f**k up

72 post? i bet you new to the internet.

AGAIN, f**k u talkin bout with this editing? she is IN THE AIR when the camera comes back up... she actually never hits the ground till she starts running

you my friend have won the Jackass of the f**kin year award...that whole post is comedy! omg.. wait , this man said its because someone with a f**king dogwhistle is is calling the dog... oh no... i cant take it! ...oh and your viewing my post count now? ... im through! lmao!!! dude u just proved my point... by your flawed anime joystick jerking logic I'm "new to the internet" because I only have 72 posts on goddamn boxden.. wow... o man... that explains it , yup that explains it all

you dunno s**t about dogs, people, video, or levitation. stop now...b4 further humiliation.
 7 years ago '06        #78
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 erick derelict said:

AGAIN, f**k u talkin bout with this editing? she is IN THE AIR when the camera comes back up... she actually never hits the ground till she starts running

you my friend have won the Jackass of the f**kin year award...that whole post is comedy! omg.. wait , this man said its because someone with a f**king dogwhistle is is calling the dog... oh no... i cant take it! ...oh and your viewing my post count now? ... im through! lmao!!! dude u just proved my point... by your flawed anime joystick jerking logic I'm "new to the internet" because I only have 72 posts on goddamn boxden.. wow... o man... that explains it , yup that explains it all

you dunno s**t about dogs, people, video, or levitation. stop now...b4 further humiliation.
and there you have it folks. never answered any of my claims. just posted funny laughing icons. omg wow. why you keep dissing anime? and it apparent from the way you typing that you getting a little angry that you cant refute any of my claims. you just shoot my s**t down with no comebacks but smileys. what gives buddy? where the dog go? do you want me to break it down frame by frame for you? i can do it if you want.
 7 years ago '07        #79
space
space
i refuted every single one of your claims.. every single one of them . did u read my posts ? or did u just see the laughing icons and start typing? i refuted everything you said.. robes, ropes, 2 guys, string, trees, editing, girl on ground, the dog (btw...again... the dog stopped dead in his tracks in front of them , thats easily seen in the video) all of it . And yes they did react to the dog .. by RUNNING!! you f**kin jackass...

you slowed down a bunch of useless frames....way to waste a bunch of time.. no wonder you love ANIME so damn much! I wont ask u to refute anything I said because obviously you've proven you haven't got the ability...

OWNERSHIP!
 7 years ago '06        #80
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 erick derelict said:
Lmao... Hey bruh don't take out your frustrations on me , im about truth here, Im not leaning either way, I'm just saying there isnt a f**king way any sort of string could be suspending her. Look how still she is through the frames u put up.. compare her shoes to the trees behind them, you see it basically stays in line coming down.

you see how in the swing picture the person is swinging? anytime you suspend something from a tree with a goddamn rope, its gonna have the capability to swing! so tell me , why isnt this girl swinging?? how many ropes are attached to her? she would be swinging if its only one or even two... and again I see NO ROPE(S), you circled AIR.. how far above her head does this rope go? 30 feet? and how high would the branch have to be that the rope is attached to? and rope ? honestly... i mean strong string or fishing line yes but not rope or chord, you would be able to see rope just as easily as you do in the swinging picture... those frames above are useless...try again. btw what happened to those thin robes? I'm suggesting you look at 0:25 because it shows that there is nothing a string could be attached to. you think I dont know you could hook a string up to a branch? but those big trees are branchless, and besides those, what else is there? mid-size trees? bushes?

..and the dog, the dog does like a normal dog thats SCARED (hence the bark) and doesn't run directly up to the girl. you can see even from the video that the dog kept his distance, he stopped dead in his tracks once he saw them. If ur argument is against the authenticity then leave the dog out of it... they woulda really had to train that dog perfectly ...

and why would you circle the rope but point to the lady?

wtf, I dunno 'bout sum of y'all...
okay, this is my last post. a wise man once told me " don't argue with fools, you will never win the argument".

if you don't see it now, you will never see it. Look at the time in the frames too.

here is the rope ( right click and view to see bigger picture)

[pic - click to view]

here's closeup of the rope.

[pic - click to view]

here is the frame dude paused he video and stood still

[pic - click to view]

why did he pause and stood still? so she has time to untie the rope

[pic - click to view]

now its untied

[pic - click to view]

no sight of the dog

[pic - click to view]

clearly, there is a person pulling the girl up and letting her down with that rope.

about the dog: clearly you never had a dog or never attempt to train one. here's a silent dog whistle that many use.
[pic - click to view]

You can stay naive. Peace.

:dancingcool:

Last edited by canal_boys; 01-14-2011 at 04:04 PM..
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
64 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy