Jan 12 - VIDEO showing Little girl in Russia levitating, doing that Blane trick??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
some of you posting in here are f**king retarded. you believe every video you see? thats right, dont forget that everything you see in the movies actually happened too. smh
 7 years ago '05        #42
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
wack

ive been having dreams that i can levitate alot lately
 7 years ago '10        #43
BigDiceBeats 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$214 | Props total: 7 7
 freshprinceoba said:
im gonna wait a couple of years..

when she's 18.. air s3x..
 7 years ago '04        #44
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 38 38
Maybe they should hire her to be in that Spider-Man play.
 01-13-2011, 11:13 AM         #45
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pause it and you can see the white wire holding her up above the ankles........
 7 years ago '07        #46
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
imo fake
 7 years ago '06        #47
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
inb4illuminatinerds
 01-13-2011, 12:17 PM         #48
Def Made 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:smh2: Too fake...
 7 years ago '05        #49
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 102 102
 erick derelict said:
couple things...

How could u logically pull this off....If there r wires, what are they attached to? that is definitely not a studio. There is nothing but open space all around and vertical structures (trees). so unless they constructed some s**t to balance between the trees and attach wire to or had someone hold wires from then I dont see how wires could be involved. Also they would have HAD TO teach that dog how to act...and very well too. The dogs reaction is wayyyy too natural, it realizes something is wrong and makes its master aware of it, that wasnt a "who are you" type of bark, it was a more non threatning or even scared "get over here master" type of bark..like on some lassie s**t. For those who dont know thats how animals try to talk to us, with their different inflections and tones.

And the camera dropping last minute... MAKES SENSE....I mean i'd be startled too, theres a possibility he DID NOT KNOW that the girl was coming down right that second and may have wanted to see it all without a camera lens in his visual spectrum real quick, he might have thought she was gonna stay floating the whole time undeterred by the barking.and if there were wires dont you think they would have just kept the camera on her the whole time to make it look more authentic as she comes down? the camera dropping is very instinctive, and if you look closely at when he brings it back up she isnt fully on the ground yet, so u can see her coming down and gracefully as f**k (must be some great wire cutters? or handlers? ..ok) and IMMEDIATELY RUNNING, if wires were attached they musta been very long also... Who knows but I know there would have been a great deal of trouble to go through to make this, only hollywood could do this good a job, or whoever did it should probly be making money in hollywood instead of doing free youtube videos...but who knows that advertising money is damn good too... s**t looks real, if its not related to a viral hype for a movie then it very well could be real..
 01-13-2011, 01:31 PM         #50
HIGHAGAIN09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only in the back woods of russia...
 7 years ago '07        #51
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 MistaKlean said:
FAKE. Ironically at the most significant part (the girl coming down from "floating"), the video camera points straight down to the ground. My a.ss this is real. And the dog reacting... of course a dog is gonna bark when it sees people.
hmm... the dog most likely wouldn't react like that if it already knew those people and if they planned this the dog would have most likely known those people well by then. The dog seemed pretty calm just sitting there in the beginning and then darts of for no apparent reson in 2 completely different and seperate directions.. they would have had to train that dog to do that , and it performed perfectly if they did ... just sayin.. and listen to the type of bark it does though, thats a scared dog bark- giveaway is how its voice kinda cracks, that higher pitched less offensive but startled bark, have you ever had a dog?

and the part when she comes down, im sure if they wanted to convince you it was real , they would have had that part in there, thats just too obvious...it looks like dude just put the camera down at the wrong moment like a dumbass
 7 years ago '07        #52
space
space
 MAY LAY LOW said:
pause it and you can see the white wire holding her up above the ankles........
then whats holding up her shoulders? dont see any white wire btw...

Im just sayin if you think this s**t is fake just pause it at 0:25 and look closely, you can see the very tops of the trees and about 10 or more feet to each side of her, and there is nothing...if there were string , then realistically they would have to have been held by someone in a low flying aircraft... and to the dude who said its on elussionist.com .. link? id love to see how they did this one cuz its a damn good trick if its fake.

Last edited by erick derelict; 01-13-2011 at 02:32 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #53
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
 erick derelict said:
then whats holding up her shoulders? dont see any white wire btw...

Im just sayin if you think this s**t is fake just pause it at 0:25 and look closely, you can see the very tops of the trees and about 10 or more feet to each side of her, and there is nothing...if there were string , then realistically they would have to have been held by someone in a low flying aircraft... and to the dude who said its on elussionist.com .. link? id love to see how they did this one cuz its a damn good trick if its fake.
you actually think this is real?? oh yea the guys camera goes down just as she starts going down how convenient...don't be such a gullible idiot...
 7 years ago '04        #54
namean 
space
space
space
$1,482 | Props total: 0 0
couple things...

How could u logically pull this off....If there r wires, what are they attached to? that is definitely not a studio. There is nothing but open space all around and vertical structures (trees). so unless they constructed some s**t to balance between the trees and attach wire to or had someone hold wires from then I dont see how wires could be involved. Also they would have HAD TO teach that dog how to act...and very well too. The dogs reaction is wayyyy too natural, it realizes something is wrong and makes its master aware of it, that wasnt a "who are you" type of bark, it was a more non threatning or even scared "get over here master" type of bark..like on some lassie s**t. For those who dont know thats how animals try to talk to us, with their different inflections and tones.

And the camera dropping last minute... MAKES SENSE....I mean i'd be startled too, theres a possibility he DID NOT KNOW that the girl was coming down right that second and may have wanted to see it all without a camera lens in his visual spectrum real quick, he might have thought she was gonna stay floating the whole time undeterred by the barking.and if there were wires dont you think they would have just kept the camera on her the whole time to make it look more authentic as she comes down? the camera dropping is very instinctive, and if you look closely at when he brings it back up she isnt fully on the ground yet, so u can see her coming down and gracefully as f**k (must be some great wire cutters? or handlers? ..ok) and IMMEDIATELY RUNNING, if wires were attached they musta been very long also... Who knows but I know there would have been a great deal of trouble to go through to make this, only hollywood could do this good a job, or whoever did it should probly be making money in hollywood instead of doing free youtube videos...but who knows that advertising money is damn good too... s**t looks real, if its not related to a viral hype for a movie then it very well could be real..

lol this motherf**ker thinks he's an expert in wirework, human instinct, and the exotic art of canine dialect. this fool went to college and majored in voodoo. you can't be serious, you have to be trolling.
 01-13-2011, 09:47 PM         #55
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erick derelict said:
couple things...

Your an idiot. How hard is it to bring a random dog and make him bark?

OH NO, thats WAYY to natural for a dog. If he had known the chick was going to float, he'd be like oh whatever, that's cool.

Give me 30 bucks and some string and I can recreate this same video.. gtfo.
 7 years ago '04        #56
namean 
space
space
space
$1,482 | Props total: 0 0
I never said I believed it to be real. I simply said it can't be proven either way just by this video alone. Im just not going to disbelieve it because of the same lame reasons everyone else is citing. Are you an astrophycist? An expert on quantam theory? String theory? Unless you can cite scientific reasons for it being impossible, you're just talking out of your a.ss.
it can be proven fake by the simple fact that PEOPLE CANNOT SPONTANEOUSLY LEVITATE. I don't need to be an astrophysicist or an expert in quantum/string theory to know this. you must have been absent the day they taught gravity. still, here is a piece of rudimentary science that proves you're an idiot:

Newton's 1st law of motion: an object at rest remains at rest unless acted upon by an external force. in retard's terms, people cannot f**kin float by themselves.

I never said any of this, but you like to make a lot of a.ssumptions. There seesm to be a common theme with the way you think.
yeah, i make a.ssumptions based on proven scientific theories. there's a difference between being open minded (i do believe aliens exist because it can't be empirically proved either way), but i don't believe that people can levitate because it CAN be empirically debunked.

So a true and factual belief is defined as something that "everyone" believes in regardless of scientific fact? You just proved my point.
the guy whose post you are referring to said 'if evidence pointed to the earth being flat (which it didn't), then it would be the correct belief at the time.' not, 'if all people believed the earth was flat, then it would be true.'

keep it moving, shortbus.

Last edited by namean; 01-14-2011 at 04:20 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #57
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
Great job editing in Adobe After Effects
 01-13-2011, 11:12 PM         #58
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here's goes J.J Abrams up to his tricks again
 7 years ago '06        #59
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
Damn most of Boxden is either filled with haters, children, or gullible idiots. I'm sure if a human could fly or levitate we would've seen it in real time (not recorded) or heard of it by now. And the camera just happens to miss her going back down huh, but then again common sense isn't too common.
 7 years ago '07        #60
space
space
 RurourniK said:
Your an idiot. How hard is it to bring a random dog and make him bark?

OH NO, thats WAYY to natural for a dog. If he had known the chick was going to float, he'd be like oh whatever, that's cool.

Give me 30 bucks and some string and I can recreate this same video.. gtfo.
ur proving my point, if that was a random dog (to the lil girl n her mom) thats exactly how it wouldve barked...now if they acted this whole scene out the dog would not b random , being that it would b familiar with them by that time , and yes it would act like theres nothing going on because it would have seen you hooking up some goddamn string to a girl and pulling it up over and over again already...--unless they trained it to f**king act.

no time to argue with fools...i mean, b serious!! if i sent u 30 bucks and 100 feet of string and gave u a year to recreate this s**t , id put another 30 on you failing miserably.

dumb a.ss muhf**kaz... i said pause that s**t at 25 seconds in and look very well, tell me how he f**k she is being held up?? attached to what a helicopter? then wheres the wind?

yall dumb muhf**kaz think you know it all... well i dont, im very fact based and theres not one piece of evidence here suggesting its fake, not saying its real but it def dont look fake..so im not gonna call it fake... maybe you guys should learn more about the paranormal (s**t like stigmata, levitation, materialization, astral travel, telepathy, etc) before u talk... this type of s**t has happened many times and not been proven fake, and idiots like yall are left sayin s**t like "no, way..i refuse to believe it no matter wha..durrrr"

yall talkin s**t but im the only one to give this some real analysis... first dude said "oh theres white wires at her ankles" when her goddamn shoulders are obviously up higher than her ankles so how the f**k would wires on her ankles help? tell me where to pause to see her damn ankles tied to string , then tell me what its tied to..... if you cant do that then you cant do s**t but sit down n stfu while grown men talk.... and if ur evidence of it being fake consists of "cause humans can't levitate, durrrr, durrr" lemme see your license that says ur the all knowing all seeing.

the camera dropping at the last second means nothing because by the time he gets the camera back up she still hasnt completely come down!! ... to me it adds to the authenticity, but you also have footage before and after it drops , analyze that s**t. theres no strings ...next! someone please come with some intelligent ideas to explain the falsehood here, cuz i dont see it. .... all ima say is- pause at 0:25.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now