Jan 12 - VIDEO showing Little girl in Russia levitating, doing that Blane trick??

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
namean 
space
space
space
$1,482 | Props total: 0 0
And just by that comment I know for a fact you're a direct descendant of one of those ancient a.ssclowns who thought the world was flat.
you do realize that the same scientists who proved the earth was round would call you a retard for believing people can float, right? but you know what, who knows for sure? i'm sure the laws of physics were just some whimsical thoughts belonging to eccentric madmen.

lol @ you believing everything you see. by that measure, bigfoot, the loch ness monster, every ufo ever videotaped, and crop circles are all valid phenomena.

Last edited by namean; 01-13-2011 at 12:30 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #22
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
Saw this a while ago, guess I should have posted it . Fake as s**t
 7 years ago '09        #23
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,914 | Props total: 1669 1669
wtf is this mess
 01-13-2011, 12:27 AM         #24
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
russian dog named Tarzan
 01-13-2011, 01:07 AM         #25
bachelorboyKen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know how to that... & if you send me $700.00 I can teach you how to... sign up today!!!
 7 years ago '10        #26
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
A guy in Russia just happens to be walking around in the woods speaking English and videotaping trees when he sees a girl pulled up in the air in the same manner ropes pull up a Hollywood stuntman, puts his camera down right before she goes back down, then brings it back up again to catch her led away by the women who doesn't want to be seen yet is wearing hunter's orange.

01-13-2011, 01:52 AM         #27
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHAT F**KING ROPE YALL SEE???? I must be blind or something because I see nothing to see her being held and in Russia the Middle of the Woods people will bring ivisible string out there to hoax people??? LMAO @ the world was flat comment.. but I understand it can be fake to because come on now why would he put the camera down cuz his dawg bark my cam would be glued to that s**t...
 7 years ago '08        #28
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23356 23356
dat viral marketing
 7 years ago '04        #29
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,073 | Props total: 1559 1559
Fake or not that is a weird clip
 7 years ago '08        #30
tOnerz 2 heat pts
space
space
$437 | Props total: 50 50
s**t creeped me out lol
 7 years ago '09        #31
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,862 | Props total: 1682 1682
must've got that MindFreak joint they was promoted around Christmas to learn his stuff

guess it actually works.
 7 years ago '10        #32
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
 iThink said:
jealous
 7 years ago '10        #33
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
im gonna wait a couple of years..

when she's 18.. air s3x..
 7 years ago '07        #34
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
couple things...

How could u logically pull this off....If there r wires, what are they attached to? that is definitely not a studio. There is nothing but open space all around and vertical structures (trees). so unless they constructed some s**t to balance between the trees and attach wire to or had someone hold wires from then I dont see how wires could be involved. Also they would have HAD TO teach that dog how to act...and very well too. The dogs reaction is wayyyy too natural, it realizes something is wrong and makes its master aware of it, that wasnt a "who are you" type of bark, it was a more non threatning or even scared "get over here master" type of bark..like on some lassie s**t. For those who dont know thats how animals try to talk to us, with their different inflections and tones.

And the camera dropping last minute... MAKES SENSE....I mean i'd be startled too, theres a possibility he DID NOT KNOW that the girl was coming down right that second and may have wanted to see it all without a camera lens in his visual spectrum real quick, he might have thought she was gonna stay floating the whole time undeterred by the barking.and if there were wires dont you think they would have just kept the camera on her the whole time to make it look more authentic as she comes down? the camera dropping is very instinctive, and if you look closely at when he brings it back up she isnt fully on the ground yet, so u can see her coming down and gracefully as f**k (must be some great wire cutters? or handlers? ..ok) and IMMEDIATELY RUNNING, if wires were attached they musta been very long also... Who knows but I know there would have been a great deal of trouble to go through to make this, only hollywood could do this good a job, or whoever did it should probly be making money in hollywood instead of doing free youtube videos...but who knows that advertising money is damn good too... s**t looks real, if its not related to a viral hype for a movie then it very well could be real..
 7 years ago '10        #35
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,683 | Props total: 203 203
FAKE. Ironically at the most significant part (the girl coming down from "floating"), the video camera points straight down to the ground. My a.ss this is real. And the dog reacting... of course a dog is gonna bark when it sees people.
 7 years ago '10        #36
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,683 | Props total: 203 203
 freshprinceoba said:
im gonna wait a couple of years..

when she's 18.. air s3x..

haha you can make her float under you and bust a nut and make it rain on the hoe
 7 years ago '06        #37
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 0 0
s**t looked crazy, but def looked like someone or something was pulling her up.
 01-13-2011, 09:15 AM         #38
matrixixix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That little girl must k!ll the Matrix Trilogy.
 7 years ago '10        #39
blaze98 7 heat pts
space
space
$713 | Props total: 1583 1583
I can see the strings...
 7 years ago '05        #40
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
 GBREEZE said:

[pic - click to view]

That s**t is fake as phuck, u can see she is suspended by wires. The angle of it and everything gives it away. And he just drops the camera as she comes down????
Fake s**t, Ive seen how they do this on ellusionist.com
Home         

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy