Nike's new Oregon Ducks ad after losing BCS

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
112 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #81
JFamis 235 heat pts235 OP
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 igotjshoe said:
i went to auburn from 99-06
You better have a doctorate. Went to school for seven years and still type like a degenerate.
 7 years ago '06        #82
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
Nice ad...

I hate to see what Nike or any spoof would have for the Hurricane's.
 7 years ago '09        #83
sosyn 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 4 4
i think cam should have ran it in. because honestly the kicker won da game. he scored the sencond half points.
 7 years ago '10        #84
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
The colors are dope.
 7 years ago '10        #85
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
yea Auburn won but it wont matter in a few months when the title is vacated from them due to the genius of Cam Newton's father, if Reggie Bush and USC got punished for basically the same thing, Ohio State will prolly get a few santions for Terrelle Pryor and Co., Auburn better get more than a slap on the wrist...O wait i forgot its the SEC, its what they do, cheat/cry their way into the NC game no matter what the cost
 7 years ago '05        #86
igotjshoe 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 36 36
 JFamis said:
You better have a doctorate. Went to school for seven years and still type like a degenerate.
yep got that. teaching english lit at a four year school now. NEXT?
 7 years ago '08        #87
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,763 | Props total: 12233 12233
 JFamis said:
We lost by a field goal on the very last play. How we get dominated?
Dominated as in up front in the trenches....goal line stand, safety, red zone interception.

Can't tell me those 3 plays didn't effect the out-come of the game.
 7 years ago '04        #88
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Dominated as in up front in the trenches....goal line stand, safety, red zone interception.

Can't tell me those 3 plays didn't effect the out-come of the game.
Even still... if you had to win off the last play of the game, I still don't see how you shut the other team down. Especially when you win off of a field goal.
 01-13-2011, 11:19 AM         #89
Freeze Me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well seeing as it is a NIKE add im pretty sure its more about NIKE changing the game(which they did) than it is about Oregon..
 7 years ago '04        #90
space
space
 Freeze Me said:
well seeing as it is a NIKE add im pretty sure its more about NIKE changing the game(which they did) than it is about Oregon..

Naw, Nike has a whole campaign for the Ducks. Phil Knight basically owns our team. Here's the ad they came out with two days before the game.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #91
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 RIC FLAIR said:
Maybe they'll go back to Cody Burns. Auburn is done next year.
He's a senior.......he's gone.

TH35 said:
Not every game but most yea you win w/ balance. I didn't say anything about running but the reason why it was so close because Darron Thomas had over 350 yards passing . The fact Oregon was still in the game means the defense wasn't there. Normally if a team is one dimensional and you shut them down (whether running or passing depends on their strength) its not going to be a close game . Oregon also had more points than Auburn in the 2nd half. So, a few defensive plays like the goal line stops were the reason why Oregon lost it wasn't like Oregon wasn't moving the ball on them. They got down the field . Both teams were able to move on each other.
Aiight homie.....I feel ya. But what I'm saying is I see football from the trenches. Whoever wins that usually wins the game. Might be a blowout....... might be close. Oregon got their a.ss whooped in the trenches. Auburn came out trying to run McCaleeb to the outside until he got hurt. Once Dyer came in he exposed that D-Line. And true Oregon was moving the ball but couldnt punch it in close. When dude made that amazing catch but got tripped up inside the 5-10 yard line I knew Oregon f**ked up and wouldnt get in. All that passing s**t.....if you dont score from outside the 20 sometimes u are f**ked especially against a fast defense. Auburn was too big and too strong.

igotjshoe said:
1st of all i was never checking for your props (thanks if you gave any)
2nd. no one knew who our QB would be this time last year either so.....
3rd. i am used to winning. i went to auburn from 99-06, in that time we had the one of best win pct. in the nation and were thumping all sorts of teams from all over. when i start to lie and insert my opinion where facts should be then you can get mad.

6x in a row....1-10-11= nat champ. ducks lost. we beat every team we played. cam's a beast. bama gave up how ever may unanswered in the iron bowl, we beat so. caro. 2x. nick is a beast. we won it all. none of you are special. and i look forward to Bama's sga pres. singing our f!ght song when your bball team comes to AU(now that game you may win, but slow down we still have to play it first)

friggin sore losers

and that add should have been left to rot in the nike vaults
1957*

2010*

7 years ago '04        #92
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Phil Knight is U of Oregon Alumni
 7 years ago '04        #93
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
yea they changed clothes!!! SEC has changed the game!!!
 7 years ago '05        #94
thatboydrae 
space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 315 315
 Prjhov03 said:
yea they changed clothes!!! SEC has changed the game!!!
:dancingcool:

On another note, it shocks me how little some of you know about the college game of football...FeedTheBeast (as much as I dislike him and what he stands for) is one of the only few that's telling it like it is...except for that fukk everybody rant he went on

I can understand Oregon fans are salty, and you should be...but I know y'all didn't think y'all had a real shot at winning, I mean the game was closer than I expected (I actually loss a bet with my boss that AU would win by 14). I mean to the SEC the pac-10 is garbage, the third best team in your league is 7-6 the Big-10 who the SEC also owns is better (refer to the Rose Bowl last year)...

Also whoever said Oregon has a better chance than Auburn to make it back is correct, your schedule is cake, come play an SEC schedule and struggle to make a bowl game...anyway it doesn't matter we are the Champs, can't take the fact that we won that s**t on the field, and that was with our star QB having a below average day.

Good luck against LSU opening day next year Oregon fans :wave:

War Eagle

Last edited by thatboydrae; 01-13-2011 at 04:35 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #95
thatboydrae 
space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 315 315
 FeedTheBeast said:

1957*

2010*

Hmm...I wonder how many stars Alabama has next to it's championship years.
 7 years ago '07        #96
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14592 14592
 FeedTheBeast said:
He's a senior.......he's gone.

Aiight homie.....I feel ya. But what I'm saying is I see football from the trenches. Whoever wins that usually wins the game. Might be a blowout....... might be close. Oregon got their a.ss whooped in the trenches. Auburn came out trying to run McCaleeb to the outside until he got hurt. Once Dyer came in he exposed that D-Line. And true Oregon was moving the ball but couldnt punch it in close. When dude made that amazing catch but got tripped up inside the 5-10 yard line I knew Oregon f**ked up and wouldnt get in. All that passing s**t.....if you dont score from outside the 20 sometimes u are f**ked especially against a fast defense. Auburn was too big and too strong.

1957*

2010*

Play calling f**ked them more in the end. They should've went for FGs instead they decided to try to run the ball in on 4th downs when it obviously wasn't going to work. They had a better chance at passing it.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy