Nike's new Oregon Ducks ad after losing BCS

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 RIC FLAIR said:
U agree with me here?

Because the action stopped, they should have blown it dead, then reviewed it. Not the other way around to decide a national title.
It was a clean play but if he was still on top of him and stopped, the play would've been whistled dead.
 7 years ago '07        #62
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 TH35 said:
Negro ... you see there was almost 1,000 yards of offense right? Darron Thomas threw over 350 yards yea they failed to show up except for a few key plays like I said. I love how you cut that part of my sentence off.
How did I cut it off??? Like I said.........they couldnt run for s**t becuz the O-Line was getting manhandled and they only had success thru the air. Thats Auburn's weakness. BUt you aint gonna win s**t being one dimesional against a fierce pass rush like Auburn has wit Fairley in the middle.

Fukk the stats.........yeah there was 1,000 yards. Auburn had about 250 passing AND rushing.

Oregon had 75 rushing yards.....like 370 passing!!! BALANCE wins everytime.
 7 years ago '04        #63
JFamis 235 heat pts235 OP
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 notoriousthugzz said:
why are you blaming the refs for that play?

Oregon should have made sure Dyer was down. He never touched the ground and if it wasn't for his own bench yelling at him to keep going who knows what happens.

sounds like youre a salty TCU fan
The problem in my eyes isn't the call as much as the fact that that's a valid rule. Anyone who's played defense would be scared to tackle Dyer because you don't want to get a late hit call. I would've stopped too.
 7 years ago '07        #64
space
space
 RIC FLAIR said:
U agree with me here?

Because the action stopped, they should have blown it dead, then reviewed it. Not the other way around to decide a national title.
Naw I agree that Chizik is garbage without Cam and the OC.

Blown it dead???? Becuz Oregon stopped?? Thats yall fukk up. NO whistle means play is not over. You learn that s**t in little league. Play until you hear the whistle. Let the ref stop the play.
 7 years ago '05        #65
igotjshoe 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 36 36
@ ric flair- why are you so bitter dude? Did you lose money? "play til the whistle blows". Everyone learns that in pop warner dude. Your guys f'd up. We took advantage.........."win at all cost" everyone learns that in college. What are ya'll teaching?
 7 years ago '05        #66
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
$310 | Props total: 4 4
 JFamis said:
The problem in my eyes isn't the call as much as the fact that that's a valid rule. Anyone who's played defense would be scared to tackle Dyer because you don't want to get a late hit call. I would've stopped too.
Interesting Point.

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 167 (+5) 
  Career: | Aug 08: 36-18, Rank #192 *
 7 years ago '07        #67
space
space
 JFamis said:
Even after you didnt hear the whistle??
 7 years ago '04        #68
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
Even after you didnt hear the whistle??
By the way everyone stopped, everyone was expecting a whistle within a millisecond.
 7 years ago '05        #69
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
Had nothing to do with $, more so getting a reasonable finish to the game, I found that to be a cheap finish. I think Auburn was a 3 point favorite anyways, so a spread bet would have pushed.

7 years ago '07        #70
space
space
 igotjshoe said:
@ ric flair- why are you so bitter dude? Did you lose money? "play til the whistle blows". Everyone learns that in pop warner dude. Your guys f'd up. We took advantage.........."win at all cost" everyone learns that in college. What are ya'll teaching?
@ them playing touch football.

I'm done. I dont give a fukk. Fukk all yall. f**k the weak a.ss lightweight O-line and D-Line of The Ducks. f**k dirty a.ss Fairley. Fukk Lying a.ss Cam Newton. Fukk Cecil Newton. Fuk Chizik. FUkk Chip Kelly stupid a.ss. f**k Lamichael James midget lightweight a.ss. Fukk Oregon for not playing until you hear the whistle. My 8 year old son knows that s**t. Fukk Auburn.

ROLL TIDE!!!
 7 years ago '07        #71
space
space
 JFamis said:
By the way everyone stopped, everyone was expecting a whistle within a millisecond.
Well......when you anticipate and expect a whistle thats what happens. No one but the Oregon players stopped. Dyer got up and he didnt hear the whistle so he kind of jogged until Darvin Adams WR said GO!! And they both took off full speed.
 7 years ago '05        #72
igotjshoe 1 heat pts
space
space
 ric flair said:
must be a satisfying win for u on the game being decided on a cheap call. Because the action stopped, they should have blown it dead, then reviewed it. Not the other way around to decide a national title. But the ncaa had to justify their heisman winner, so i understand...i guess.
 feedthebeast said:
@ them playing touch football.

I'm done. I dont give a fukk. Fukk all yall. F**k the weak a.ss lightweight o-line and d-line of the ducks. F**k dirty a.ss fairley. Fukk lying a.ss cam newton. Fukk cecil newton. Fuk chizik. Fukk chip kelly stupid a.ss. F**k lamichael james midget lightweight a.ss. Fukk oregon for not playing until you hear the whistle. My 8 year old son knows that s**t. Fukk auburn.

roll tide!!!
were u this salty when we were whooping yall azz 6x in a row? Yall some wild fans on here. We(auburn) have some wild ones too, but really you just gotta stop and realize you did your part as a fan(clearly it didn't work) and move on. We beat everybody! None of you are special.
 7 years ago '07        #73
space
space
 igotjshoe said:
were u this salty when we were whooping yall azz 6x in a row? Yall some wild fans on here. We(auburn) have some wild ones too, but really you just gotta stop and realize you did your part as a fan(clearly it didn't work) and move on. We beat everybody! None of you are special.
n*gga STFU!! I gave props to Auburn all thru this thread..........I'm just saying its still fukk Auburn ROLL TIDE!!!
 7 years ago '05        #74
igotjshoe 1 heat pts
space
space
6x in a row.....and this year, none of you were special. gone
 7 years ago '07        #75
space
space
 igotjshoe said:
6x in a row.....

Damn you give a muhfukka props and they still dont know how to act. I can tell yall muhfukkas aint used to winning s**t.
Lets see how good Chizik is without Cam. Who yall QB gonna be next year??? NO one knows!!

Point of the thread anyway is this weak a.ss ad..........ole moral victory a.ss Ducks.
 7 years ago '04        #76
space
space
 lostkauze said:
i aint even trippin about the moral victory and I'll tell you why. I been following the ducks since the 80's, we were one of the worst teams in the ncaa for decades. Its like if the clippers lost a game 7 in the nba finals on a buzzerbeater, yeah im disappointed, yeah im pissed, yeah we had our shot and didn't finish but s**t coming from where we were im not all that upset.
Yup. And we got a way better chance of going again next year and Auburn ain't gonna be s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #77
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:

Lets see how good Chizik is without Cam. Who yall QB gonna be next year??? NO one knows!!
Maybe they'll go back to Cody Burns. Auburn is done next year.

7 years ago '07        #78
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 FeedTheBeast said:
How did I cut it off??? Like I said.........they couldnt run for s**t becuz the O-Line was getting manhandled and they only had success thru the air. Thats Auburn's weakness. BUt you aint gonna win s**t being one dimesional against a fierce pass rush like Auburn has wit Fairley in the middle.

Fukk the stats.........yeah there was 1,000 yards. Auburn had about 250 passing AND rushing.

Oregon had 75 rushing yards.....like 370 passing!!! BALANCE wins everytime.
Not every game but most yea you win w/ balance. I didn't say anything about running but the reason why it was so close because Darron Thomas had over 350 yards passing . The fact Oregon was still in the game means the defense wasn't there. Normally if a team is one dimensional and you shut them down (whether running or passing depends on their strength) its not going to be a close game . Oregon also had more points than Auburn in the 2nd half. So, a few defensive plays like the goal line stops were the reason why Oregon lost it wasn't like Oregon wasn't moving the ball on them. They got down the field . Both teams were able to move on each other.

Last edited by TH35; 01-13-2011 at 12:18 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #79
igotjshoe 1 heat pts
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:

Damn you give a muhfukka props and they still dont know how to act. I can tell yall muhfukkas aint used to winning s**t.

Point of the thread anyway is this weak a.ss ad..........ole moral victory a.ss Ducks.
1st of all i was never checking for your props (thanks if you gave any)
2nd. no one knew who our QB would be this time last year either so.....
3rd. i am used to winning. i went to auburn from 99-06, in that time we had the one of best win pct. in the nation and were thumping all sorts of teams from all over. when i start to lie and insert my opinion where facts should be then you can get mad.

6x in a row....1-10-11= nat champ. ducks lost. we beat every team we played. cam's a beast. bama gave up how ever may unanswered in the iron bowl, we beat so. caro. 2x. nick is a beast. we won it all. none of you are special. and i look forward to Bama's sga pres. singing our f!ght song when your bball team comes to AU(now that game you may win, but slow down we still have to play it first)

friggin sore losers

and that add should have been left to rot in the nike vaults
 01-13-2011, 12:42 AM         #80
dell789456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Helmets are ridiculous
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy