Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 2028 2028
 RIC FLAIR said:
Funny, cos u Auburn jackasses won on a cheap play to ice the game. Everyone thought the play was over (even the RB) u had Dyer running with no attempt of pursuit, for 20 yards to get into FG range with no time. Bulls**t way to win the game, yet u run ur mouth off like ho's. That call was to justify ur Heisman winner even though he didnt do s**t on the last drive, couldnt even punch it in. Ur coach is a joke, he probably talks to his team over a radio...Malzahn and Cam made him coach of the year when really hes a f**kin goof.

Not saying Auburn would have lost, but u didnt drive down the field to win, the refs drove u down the field. Shame we didnt get to see what would have really happened.
BTW, will TCU get the national title when the sanctions come down?? f**k outta here.

TCU 2010-11 National Champs.
why are you blaming the refs for that play?

Oregon should have made sure Dyer was down. He never touched the ground and if it wasn't for his own bench yelling at him to keep going who knows what happens.

sounds like youre a salty TCU fan
 7 years ago '05        #42
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
$310 | Props total: 4 4
 notoriousthugzz said:
why are you blaming the refs for that play?

Oregon should have made sure Dyer was down. He never touched the ground and if it wasn't for his own bench yelling at him to keep going who knows what happens.

sounds like youre a salty TCU fan

EVERYONE stopped playing, not just the Oregon players. The play should have been blown dead, then maybe reviewed-not the other way around to decide a National Title.

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 167 (+5) 
  Career: | Aug 08: 36-18, Rank #192 *
 7 years ago '05        #43
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
Yes I do think TCU would beat Auburn if given the opportunity.

7 years ago '07        #44
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1356 1356
no they didn't....watch the video, the oregon defenders were like: "should i tackle this dude?"

play until the whistle blows! that's what you are taught.
 7 years ago '07        #45
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
 RIC FLAIR said:
Yes I do think TCU would beat Auburn if given the opportunity.
we would have given tcu the same treatment
 7 years ago '04        #46
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 jhj26 said:
we would have given tcu the same treatment
the same treatment?

you won on a FG as time expired
 7 years ago '05        #47
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
^ U know what, I dont have a problem with Auburn, just the way the game ended. I also think your coach is useless and without ur OC and QB that team is about level with say a Mississippi State or Georgia on a good day.

7 years ago '06        #48
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 lostkauze said:
Oregon's spread offense/pace/becoming a national power after being the doormat of the NCAA for decades/facilities would be the ways they changed the game imo
You never saw those Early 00's Ducks teams didnt you?
 7 years ago '07        #49
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
 LightsOut said:
the same treatment?

you won on a FG as time expired
we controlled the tempo of quaters 2-4.
 7 years ago '07        #50
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
 RIC FLAIR said:
^ U know what, I dont have a problem with Auburn, just the way the game ended. I also think your coach is useless and without ur OC and QB that team is about level with say a Mississippi State or Georgia on a good day.
rrright, where would tcu be without their star player and coach?
 7 years ago '05        #51
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
No TCU has a REAL coach, u have a bobblehead doll that satisfies the media. We have a better team than Auburn, u got a QB that can makeshift after the play breaks down.

7 years ago '04        #52
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 jhj26 said:
we controlled the tempo of quaters 2-4.
congrats to your team winning but...

please quit lying to yourself.

the only thing y'all controlled was Oregon's LOS thanks to Farley. Dude was a complete beast and though i don't know who was the mvp of the game, he shuold have gotten it. One of the most important things to stop the spread zone read/option is to completely penetrate the middle. That cancels the dive which obviously wasn't working for oregon and had to settle for a lot of bubble screens.

cam was obviously off .. the offense was out of sync. But neither team controlled the game..
 7 years ago '05        #53
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
correction*: HAD a QB...hey on the bright side u still got ur coach.

7 years ago '05        #54
igotjshoe 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 36 36
we beat the ducks straight up head to head. We scored more points than you in the regulated time allowed. Its over. History. Done. If they can take the title and give it to whom ever they like but they can't take the final score of that game away. Ducks still lost. Dude was clearly not down. No td's were over turned etc. Ducks lost. Ducks lost. Ducks lost. Ducks lost. Get over it. Try again next year. Tigers won. War damn eagle
 01-12-2011, 10:54 PM         #55
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol how did they change the game...what with those silly as play cards

lol tigger, a leaf, spikes and al davis = derron thomas getting put on his a.ss by fairey
 7 years ago '07        #56
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 TH35 said:
FTB you got dominated in the 2nd half at no point was Oregon dominated score wise. Both defenses failed to show up except for a few key plays.
Well BAMA dominated the 1st half and Auburn the 2nd half. Bothe defenses failed to show up?? Oregon only scored 11 points until late in the 4th. Cam fukked up on 2 throws that would have been TDs. So I saw Auburn stop themselves at times. While Oregon just couldnt do s**t. LaMichael James is garbage I never saw him play but when I saw how small he was I knew he was not gonna succeed. Michael Dyer was getting 5-6-7 yards or more every carry. Thats al about O=Line dominated. Oregon could not run up the middle and they couldnt get to the outside. Thats all about a dominant front 7. They only got in the game becuz they finally tried to attack Auburns weakness which is pass defense. But Fairley had that QB shook to stand in the pocket. Cliff Harris is a joke. Shut down corner my a.ss. Matthews is the only Oregon player wit nuts. The rest of dem boys soft!!

RIC FLAIR said:
Some of u SEC fans r so f**kin arrogant, yet so dumb. I guess that explains all the violations.
Only reason ur pumping up Auburn is to justify ur loss to them, which is retarded -u need to look at this game objectively.
n*gga this BAMA!! I aint gotta pump up s**t to make us look good. I hate Auburn and was going for yall weak a.ss but I knew yall was too small and too finesse. True you went the disatnce but you got your a.ss whooped. Kind of like figthing Floyd Mayweather. You didnt get knocked out, you made it to the final bell, got in some good shots, had him on the ropes once but overall you got dominated, bruised up, lip busted, eye swoll shut............and u f**king loss!!
 7 years ago '05        #57
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
 igotjshoe said:
we beat the ducks straight up head to head. We scored more points than you in the regulated time allowed. Its over. History. Done. If they can take the title and give it to whom ever they like but they can't take the final score of that game away. Ducks still lost. Dude was clearly not down. No td's were over turned etc. Ducks lost. Ducks lost. Ducks lost. Ducks lost. Get over it. Try again next year. Tigers won. War damn eagle
Must be a satisfying win for u on the game being decided on a cheap call. Because the action stopped, they should have blown it dead, then reviewed it. Not the other way around to decide a national title. But the NCAA had to justify their Heisman winner, so I understand...I guess.

7 years ago '07        #58
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 RIC FLAIR said:
I guess you do have some common sense.
 7 years ago '07        #59
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 FeedTheBeast said:
Well BAMA dominated the 1st half and Auburn the 2nd half. Both defenses failed to show up??

Negro ... you see there was almost 1,000 yards of offense right? Darron Thomas threw over 350 yards yea they failed to show up except for a few key plays like I said. I love how you cut that part of my sentence off.
 7 years ago '05        #60
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
I guess you do have some common sense.

U agree with me here?

Because the action stopped, they should have blown it dead, then reviewed it. Not the other way around to decide a national title.

Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deranged Serial Killer Stories Most People Don't Know About
32 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy