Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
$310 | Props total: 4 4
Funny, cos u Auburn jackasses won on a cheap play to ice the game. Everyone thought the play was over (even the RB) u had Dyer running with no attempt of pursuit, for 20 yards to get into FG range with no time. Bulls**t way to win the game, yet u run ur mouth off like ho's. That call was to justify ur Heisman winner even though he didnt do s**t on the last drive, couldnt even punch it in. Ur coach is a joke, he probably talks to his team over a radio...Malzahn and Cam made him coach of the year when really hes a f**kin goof.

Not saying Auburn would have lost, but u didnt drive down the field to win, the refs drove u down the field. Shame we didnt get to see what would have really happened.
BTW, will TCU get the national title when the sanctions come down?? f**k outta here.

TCU 2010-11 National Champs.

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 167 (+5) 
  Career: | Aug 08: 36-18, Rank #192 *
 01-12-2011, 10:03 PM         #22
C0mat0ast 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nike...12 alternate jerseys

Under Armour...BCS Title
 7 years ago '04        #23
Jolt21 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$600 | Props total: 9 9
i would like to know what they changed, too...if they won and put the PAC-12 in the same discussion as the SEC, ok. but they didn't. so i dont get it.
 7 years ago '05        #24
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
Ill tell u what changed: a reasonable outcome (possible overtime) because of a bulls**t call.

7 years ago '05        #25
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
 JFamis said:
The way you Beaver fans rooted for Auburn, you deserved Quiz leaving you.

Didnt the Beavers lose to Washington State? How the hell do u lose to Washington State??? I didnt think that was possible in D1.

7 years ago '09        #26
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 382 382
 TH35 said:
You should be the last one to talk about domination(28 unanswered points to Auburn). Me either for that matter(any lost BCS game) .
he does have a point..i mean in a game where someone has to to lose the only better situation losing is losing by 2..which barely ever happens
 7 years ago '04        #27
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
 C0mat0ast said:
Nike...12 alternate jerseys

Under Armour...BCS Title
Under Armour - 1

Nike - 11
 7 years ago '07        #28
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Gmitch528 said:
Under Armour - 1

Nike - 11
i was gonna say the same thing.
 7 years ago '07        #29
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 JFamis said:
We lost by a field goal on the very last play. How we get dominated?
You can bring up all the stats you want but anyone watching that game saw how Michael Dyer was plowing yall a.ss into the ground whenever he wanted to. We all saw how Oregon couldnt punch it in on the goal-line and how The Auburn D-line and O-line manhandled Oregon all night. I was only impressed by Oregon staying in the game in spite of all that.

TH35 said:
You should be the last one to talk about domination(28 unanswered points to Auburn). Me either for that matter(any lost BCS game) .

Pump your brakes homie........AINT NOBODY dominated BAMA like that bruh. WE whooped Auburn the first half and they whooped us the 2nd half. They won. They didnt b**ch slap us up and down the field like they did Oregon.
 7 years ago '07        #30
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 FeedTheBeast said:
You can bring up all the stats you want but anyone watching that game saw how Michael Dyer was plowing yall a.ss into the ground whenever he wanted to. We all saw how Oregon couldnt punch it in on the goal-line and how The Auburn D-line and O-line manhandled Oregon all night. I was only impressed by Oregon staying in the game in spite of all that.

Pump your brakes homie........AINT NOBODY dominated BAMA like that bruh. WE whooped Auburn the first half and they whooped us the 2nd half. They won. They didnt b**ch slap us up and down the field like they did Oregon.
FTB you got dominated in the 2nd half at no point was Oregon dominated score wise. Both defenses failed to show up except for a few key plays.
 7 years ago '04        #31
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
 TH35 said:
i was gonna say the same thing.
yea homie was foolin for that one
 7 years ago '05        #32
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,025 | Props total: 6174 6174
we lost the game, but the uni's were fly?
 7 years ago '05        #33
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
Ur SEC bias talking cos u f**kin choked in Tuscaloosa, no way Bama should have lost that game, that was a complete meltdown on their part. ^The only play that kept Auburn in a spot to win this game was the illegal motion against the Ducks, where the next play caused the safety. The fact we tied it, and got beat on a play that everyone thought was a dead ball is f**kin retarded, and cheap. Smarten up.

7 years ago '09        #34
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 382 382
 TH35 said:
he does have a point..i mean in a game where someone has to to lose the only better situation losing is losing by 2..which barely ever happens
 7 years ago '06        #35
bigrich07 
space
space
$354 | Props total: 0 0
I'm trying to figure out how oregon changed the gam..my best thought is how they ran their offense...thats one unique thing they did this season...whether or not it gets imitated remains to be seen.
 01-12-2011, 10:28 PM         #36
Milk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*right click set wallpaper as..*
 7 years ago '10        #37
VickSickPuppies 
space
space
$339 | Props total: 5 5
 RIC FLAIR said:
Funny, cos u Auburn jackasses won on a cheap play to ice the game. Everyone thought the play was over (even the RB) u had Dyer running with no attempt of pursuit, for 20 yards to get into FG range with no time. Bulls**t way to win the game, yet u run ur mouth off like ho's. That call was to justify ur Heisman winner even though he didnt do s**t on the last drive, couldnt even punch it in. Ur coach is a joke, he probably talks to his team over a radio...Malzahn and Cam made him coach of the year when really hes a f**kin goof.

Not saying Auburn would have lost, but u didnt drive down the field to win, the refs drove u down the field. Shame we didnt get to see what would have really happened.
BTW, will TCU get the national title when the sanctions come down?? f**k outta here.

TCU 2010-11 National Champs.
refs didnt get them down the field, the oregon players who stopped playin before the whistle got them down the field. its not bulls**t, cause i never saw a knee or elbow hit the ground. as far as sanctions go, im sure ncaa could dig up some dirt on tcu. ncaa is bulls**t cause every f**kin team in the country violates those rules. lettin ohio state players play in the suagr bowl? ncaa needs to hop off buckeyes d!ck and start applyin the rules fairly cause if that was any other team those players would have been sittin that bowl game.
 7 years ago '05        #38
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:

Some of u SEC fans r so f**kin arrogant, yet so dumb. I guess that explains all the violations.
Only reason ur pumping up Auburn is to justify ur loss to them, which is retarded -u need to look at this game objectively.

7 years ago '07        #39
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1354 1354
 FeedTheBeast said:

yep, we beat the living shytt out of oregon!
score should have been like 37-19 or something. we missed scoring opportunities because of rustiness...oregon was over-throwing niccaz and dropping passes because of our pressure and how we was roughing those niccas the fukk up! it felt so good wiping the arrogant smirk off of chip's face! Even oregon's qb was happy as fukk when the game was over; we was blasting the shytt out of that nicca!

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #40
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
 VickSickPuppies said:
refs didnt get them down the field, the oregon players who stopped playin before the whistle got them down the field. its not bulls**t, cause i never saw a knee or elbow hit the ground. as far as sanctions go, im sure ncaa could dig up some dirt on tcu. ncaa is bulls**t cause every f**kin team in the country violates those rules. lettin ohio state players play in the suagr bowl? ncaa needs to hop off buckeyes d!ck and start applyin the rules fairly cause if that was any other team those players would have been sittin that bowl game.

EVERYONE stopped playing, not just the Oregon players. The play should have been blown dead, then maybe reviewed-not the other way around to decide a National Title.

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy