Miami Heat Vs La Clippers - 10:30 pm ET

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-13-2011, 12:25 AM         #541
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illogik said:
you been a fan of the heat for 6 months
u mad?....

the clips played good...cant win em all.
 01-13-2011, 12:25 AM         #542
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iggyemu said:
Agreed. Heat were hurt big time by penetration all game. Even when Miami held em down in the 3rd the penetration was still happening but the Heat were contesting at the rim. They don't have the length to sustain that. Just poor defense on Davis and Gordon tonight. First time in about two months the Heat have allowed that kind of penetration. And it's not surprising that it resulted in a lost. Nobody should take credit away from the Clips. They wanted this game badly. It was a huge game for them. And all of their big guns played well.

EXACTLY....bledsoe,gordon,and davis were all getting to the hole relentlessly..and either scoring,or dishing....
 7 years ago '06        #543
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 HotepSuns said:
more like 3 minutes...and he hit a 3 after he rolled it,and played the rest of the game without being seen by the training staff..and was still putting in work.....the clips perimeter play was just doing work....the heat were putting together little runs all night,but the clips would always counter that....would have been no different had bron not rolled his ankle..
bron's ankle was obviously a factor....

u see how he couldn't even jump to block baron davis?
 01-13-2011, 12:25 AM         #544
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bouncer said:
nope. as long as lebron's ankle is all good, they going on another W streak.
i doubt it. their streak was taken away by the clippers..i think the highest streak they will get again this season will be about 7 games in..before losing again..they're gonna drop to number 2 in the east real soon
 7 years ago '05        #545
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 HotepSuns said:
more like 3 minutes...and he hit a 3 after he rolled it,and played the rest of the game without being seen by the training staff..and was still putting in work.....the clips perimeter play was just doing work....the heat were putting together little runs all night,but the clips would always counter that....would have been no different had bron not rolled his ankle..
Yeah, you would believe that. I've seen this happen at least once or twice per week with the Heat. It would have been very different. LeBron was limping around for the rest of the game, and he failed to finish on a few shots around the basket when the game was still in reach that he usually nails with ease.

He was also getting beat off the dribble quite a bit since then. He was late on help D quite a bit since then. That's another thing that does not happen often.
 7 years ago '06        #546
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 cheguevara said:
i doubt it. there streak was taken away by the clippers..i think the highest streak they will get again this season will be about 7 games in..before losing again..they're gonna drop to number 2 in the east real soon
that's what you're hoping for
 7 years ago '10        #547
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
 Rockobox said:
I guess I have to hold the spraypaint til next time boys

I wanted to see blake a.ss with mwo tag bad.. f**k man

234 - 82 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 01-13-2011, 12:27 AM         #548
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bouncer said:
bron's ankle was obviously a factor....

u see how he couldn't even jump to block baron davis?

yawn@the excuses..
 7 years ago '05        #549
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 cheguevara said:
i doubt it. their streak was taken away by the clippers..i think the highest streak they will get again this season will be about 7 games in..before losing again..they're gonna drop to number 2 in the east real soon
Nice illogical logic there.

I'd like to know what you base this on?
 01-13-2011, 12:28 AM         #550
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
How much do you keep up with the NBA?

Heat went on a 12 game winning streak, the Mavs broke it, then the Heat rolled off another 9 straight.
keep up with Miami? Not much.

Only teams I keep up with is Boston and Lakers...and well Denver [for the melo trade s**t]

Only time I read up on miami is when they are about to play my fav team , boston...or when I'm in boxden sports section

but thats cool, we'll see. how serious you think lebrons ankle injury is?
 7 years ago '05        #551
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
yawn@the excuses..
I haven't seen you in a Heat thread in a minute.... I wonder why.

But that's a legit excuse. He clearly wasn't the same since then. Only a hater would see otherwise, and that is exactly what you are.
 7 years ago '06        #552
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
clips need to learn to make their free throws

14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 84 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
 7 years ago '09        #553
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
heat might lose tom night at the nuggets as well if lebron doesnt play or even does on his ankle if its that bad
 01-13-2011, 12:29 AM         #554
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
Yeah, you would believe that. I've seen this happen at least once or twice per week with the Heat. It would have been very different. LeBron was limping around for the rest of the game, and he failed to finish on a few shots around the basket when the game was still in reach that he usually nails with ease.

He was also getting beat off the dribble quite a bit since then. He was late on help D quite a bit since then. That's another thing that does not happen often.

everyone on your team was getting beat off the dribble ALL NIGHT...bron getting beat LATE in the 4th wasn't some anomaly that was different after he rolled his ankle....but however you want to explain the loss to yourself..
 7 years ago '05        #555
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 cheguevara said:
keep up with Miami? Not much.

Only teams I keep up with is Boston and Lakers...and well Denver [for the melo trade s**t]

Only time I read up on miami is when they are about to play my fav team , boston...or when I'm in boxden sports section

but thats cool, we'll see. how serious you think lebrons ankle injury is?
I'd be surprised if he plays tomorrow night.
 01-13-2011, 12:30 AM         #556
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
Nice illogical logic there.

I'd like to know what you base this on?

[pic - click to view]

chill negro, i base it on nothing. I was just stating what I think will happen with the team
 7 years ago '05        #557
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
everyone on your team was getting beat off the dribble ALL NIGHT...bron getting beat LATE in the 4th wasn't some anomaly that was different after he rolled his ankle....but however you want to explain the loss to yourself..
Did you not see the difference between the first quarter and the next three? Why am I discussing defense with a Knicks fan anyway.

The Clippers shot something like 81% in the first quarter man. That is your difference in this game. Miami outplayed them the rest of the way (+12 quarters 2-4) but the early deficit was too much to overcome. And that wasn't poor defense.... that was a team possessed simply not missing shots.

How often does Baron Davis have EFFICIENT scoring nights? Once in a lifetime.
 7 years ago '05        #558
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
Not to mention the Heat chucked up a whopping 27 triples in this game.... 27....
 7 years ago '04        #559
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
 2 Pistolz said:
Did you not see the difference between the first quarter and the next three? Why am I discussing defense with a Knicks fan anyway.

The Clippers shot something like 81% in the first quarter man. That is your difference in this game. Miami outplayed them the rest of the way (+12 quarters 2-4) but the early deficit was too much to overcome. And that wasn't poor defense.... that was a team possessed simply not missing shots.

How often does Baron Davis have EFFICIENT scoring nights? Once in a lifetime.
why this pedofile a.ss n*gga got a pic of a little lazy eyed dwade up?
 01-13-2011, 12:32 AM         #560
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:

The Clippers shot something like 81% in the first quarter man. That is your difference in this game. Miami outplayed them the rest of the way but the early deficit was too much to overcome.

what does any of that have to do with the fact that your squad was getting beat off the dribble in ALL QUARTERS..baron,bledsoe,and davis were all penetrating ALL NIGHT..which lead to easy baskets for the front court players,or finishes at the basket,or going to the line...gordon was 9-11 from the free throw line.....

but again...however you want to explain it to yourself....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago