Miami Heat Vs La Clippers - 10:30 pm ET

most viewed right now
 218
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 85
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-13-2011, 12:06 AM         #461
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So God sees everything huh?
 7 years ago '10        #462
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 Bigakathebeast said:
karmas a b**ch

number 1 in the east is bad karma right
 7 years ago '05        #463
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 FappingFapstar said:
have fun not getting any respect even if ya win anything

lulz

really sucks to be this copout teams fans
You realize how stupid you sound? Not getting respect even if we win anything? Winning anything is all that matters. I don't care about the respect of some low life bum a.ss hating a.ss n*ggas.

Clippers will never be in the position to even compete. Blake Griffin is a goner as soon as he's eligible to hit the market. Gordon too.
 7 years ago '08        #464
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
shout to the clips for the game 7 win
 7 years ago '07        #465
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
 MadGam325 said:
Hey Miami fans. What's up bros?
you got it but you were hiding all game

props to you sir
 7 years ago '04        #466
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,444 | Props total: 6037 6037
dude jus said heat have only 8 wins over teams 500 or better...is that true????
 7 years ago '10        #467
spazzg 
space
avatar space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
 Bigakathebeast said:
karmas a b**ch

knicks lost
 7 years ago '05        #468
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]



n*ggas calling Miami's SECOND loss since the end of November "karma". LMAO.
 7 years ago '10        #469
MrTripleDouble 
space
avatar space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 176 176
 iggyemu said:
That was too much of a deficit. Hopefully LeBron plays tomorrow night but I doubt it. His ankle is gonna be sore.

Eh...let the Clippers enjoy their biggest win since they advanced in the playoffs in 06. Its extremely difficult to win road games....that's 10x time more when every opponent plays you as if it's a playoff game. I hope people remember what the Heat accomplished having won 13 straight games in today's NBA where home court seems to be more and more of an advantage.
no team is coming close to that 13 game road win streak. It was a good run but the Clippers really came out, gotta give them credit the Heat couldn't match the intensity.
 01-13-2011, 12:07 AM         #470
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rosa Parks said:
lmfao @ queen james bein the best player in the league and passing out at the end of games to a f**kin power forward...
you do realize he hurt his ankle right? or maybe you didnt cause you just looked at the boxscore and decided to post
 7 years ago '10        #471
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2529 2529
All ima hear on espn is how lebron tweeted and this loss was Karma... Big Ups to the clippers yall can say you beat Miami something most teams cant say .. Enjoy it muthaf**kas no worries we good props 2 ya




  234 - 82 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 7 years ago '07        #472
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
avatar space
space
$7,144 | Props total: 1362 1362
 iggyemu said:
That was too much of a deficit. Hopefully LeBron plays tomorrow night but I doubt it. His ankle is gonna be sore.

Eh...let the Clippers enjoy their biggest win since they advanced in the playoffs in 06. Its extremely difficult to win road games....that's 10x time more when every opponent plays you as if it's a playoff game. I hope people remember what the Heat accomplished having won 13 straight games in today's NBA where home court seems to be more and more of an advantage.
This not there biggest win...check the stats

 7 years ago '09        #473
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 2 Pistolz said:
You realize how stupid you sound? Not getting respect even if we win anything? Winning anything is all that matters. I don't care about the respect of some low life bum a.ss hating a.ss n*ggas.

Clippers will never be in the position to even compete. Blake Griffin is a goner as soon as he's eligible to hit the market. Gordon too.
i dont get how a real heat fan would even brag about a win or anything in that matter

ya will always be the biggest b**ches in nba history especially lebron james
 7 years ago '05        #474
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 MadGam325 said:
Hey Miami fans. What's up bros?
Oh, just chillin'. Getting our chemistry together and getting everything in order for our playoff run. How about you?
 7 years ago '09        #475
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
Send Blake Griffin to the all-star game right now!
 7 years ago '07        #476
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Rockobox said:

[pic - click to view]



n*ggas calling Miami's SECOND loss since the end of November "karma". LMAO.
To the Clippers though? You do realize the Clippers probably won't even play this tough against another team the rest of the season. 44 points in the 1st they won't do that s**t again.
 7 years ago '05        #477
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 2 Pistolz said:
You know you're the s**t when the crowd chants "BEAT THE HEAT"
lol crowds have been chanting "Beat La" for decades
 7 years ago '07        #478
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
25 3s

we shot 25 3s

 7 years ago '05        #479
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 FappingFapstar said:
i dont get how a real heat fan would even brag about a win or anything in that matter

ya will always be the biggest b**ches in nba history especially lebron james
Did you even proofread what you just typed? It makes no sense.
 7 years ago '07        #480
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
 TH35 said:
To the Clippers though? You do realize the Clippers probably won't even play this tough against another team the rest of the season.
yea but nobody plays other teams as hard as they play us

we get a team on they top top game every night
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
29 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
280 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 47
Is Harlem World a Classic?
135 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy