Look what Young Money's Lil Twist got for his B-DAY

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,690 | Props total: 365 365
 Andrefrbk said:
I remember when i copped my 07 GS3 at the age of 20... My old a.ss neighbors "why did you get that, your too young for that car... you should have gotten a old car..." Im like damn the jealous ones hate.

Let the nicca do his thing... What kind of people do you know? Young cats parents get them new cars all the time and nothing happens. Old car, new car... Whats the difference. Thats what insurance is for. Am i right?

pshhh... Always the old azz people who couldnt afford a nice car when they were young, so when they see a young cat riding clean they wanna hate. I had a nicca who was twice my age, telling me how i should spend my money... And that i should have a old beat up rust bucket like him... SMH!
Dont no one give a f**k what you drive,I see you young dumb motherf**kers trying to have some clean a.ss s**t and broke in they pockets,can barely afford the payments,or live at home with Mommy and Daddy.

Clean car at 20 huh,where is YOUR house at,where is YOUR savings at,whats your stocks looking like on the market.Guns and butter you dumb young motherf**kers,guns and butter

.See those two buckets in my sig,what you dont see is my house and other a.ssets.So while them older folks driving those rustbuckets,they will be well off down the road.You will be broke at 40 talking about how clean you was at 20.Clown.

Grow up,life is more than a hip hop video...guns and butter f**ker.

The little negro got a MB,good for him,keep it moving...
 7 years ago '08        #62
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
 Andrefrbk said:
The avg american makes what... 35k a year... Trust me regular niccas aint getting that unless they plan on taking 6 years to pay it off...
In my hayday, when sallie mae was giving out student loans like it was christmas, I could have had that easy....Sallie never getting that money back either!!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #63
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 7 7
 Head2DaSky said:
In my hayday, when sallie mae was giving out student loans like it was christmas, I could have had that easy....Sallie never getting that money back either!!!!!
i never use this smiley but you just never know

7 years ago '06        #64
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3474 3474
Most of y'all don't even know what y'all are talking about......

....Lil Twist don't need money, he's lil Wayne's accountant's son.
 7 years ago '08        #65
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 ~SHYNE~ said:
Dont no one give a f**k what you drive,I see you young dumb motherf**kers trying to have some clean a.ss s**t and broke in they pockets,can barely afford the payments,or live at home with Mommy and Daddy.

Clean car at 20 huh,where is YOUR house at,where is YOUR savings at,whats your stocks looking like on the market.Guns and butter you dumb young motherf**kers,guns and butter

.See those two buckets in my sig,what you dont see is my house and other a.ssets.So while them older folks driving those rustbuckets,they will be well off down the road.You will be broke at 40 talking about how clean you was at 20.Clown.

7 years ago '04        #66
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
 ~SHYNE~ said:

Clean car at 20 huh,where is YOUR house at,where is YOUR savings at,whats your stocks looking like on the market.
Guns and butter you dumb young motherf**kers,guns and butter

^^but thats some real talk tho
 Head2DaSky said:
oh you too? props. f**k sallie
 01seay said:
Most of y'all don't even know what y'all are talking about......

....Lil Twist don't need money, he's lil Wayne's accountant's son.
i always thought your username was 01easy wtf it's 01seay

:cash:
 7 years ago '05        #67
n@tedogg|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,677 | Props total: 8 8
this dude sucks.....
 7 years ago '05        #68
space
space
 ~SHYNE~ said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #69
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
yo mad as s**t...

why you worried about what the next man doin? If they wanna have a fresh car but live wit they peoples thats they choice..

You sound like a grumpy old man already....LOL

you sound bitter as f**k.......

more like a captain save-em tho.......
 7 years ago '09        #70
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 1665 1665
What's wrong with a $100 gift card?
 7 years ago '05        #71
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
 ddotdukes5 said:
Pay your artist with gifts, so they will never have money.
Thas what Master P did his whole roster in the 90s...producers included. Bought em all houses and cars while he caked in all the rest
 7 years ago '05        #72
space
space
 NoHope said:
What's wrong with a $100 gift card?

OMG this thread is funny!!

I-NeeD-$$$ said:
yo mad as s**t...

why you worried about what the next man doin? If they wanna have a fresh car but live wit they peoples thats they choice..

You sound like a grumpy old man already....LOL
LOL now you know thats backwards.
 7 years ago '08        #73
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
How Im bitter? Nothin he said describes me one bit.. all im sayin is homeboy over there mad as s**t worryin about how another man lives..

It really aint that serious..

And you talkin about "captain save-em tho" but you hopped slam out of left field when nothin was even said to you... irony?
then why get upset??? Obviously his comment touched a nerve......and if it didn't, like you will claim...you wouldn't have said s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #74
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$12,315 | Props total: 1241 1241
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Somewhere along the lines yall got the impression that Im defending that dumb a.ss s**t LOL.. Im not.. at all. Im just sayin... thats they choice. Why the f**k this man goin to sit around and cry about what they doin?

I seen old a.ss men that followed s**t by the books in life and still ended up miserable.. yea..they had some bread but couldnt even enjoy it. Then I saw mufukas that just lived life how they wanted to regardless what other s said and they were some of the most happiest people in the world..

If you still dont understand what Im sayin... then it aint meant for you to understand it..

Bottom line ....DO WHAT YOU DO!

CO-SIGN
 7 years ago '10        #75
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 ddotdukes5 said:
true..true
 01-12-2011, 05:42 PM         #76
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
c class is a lady whip but at the same time dude young and dont deserve to be pushing the big boy yet. he needs something to work hard and look forward to
 7 years ago '05        #77
Demboyz746 
space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 103 103
Originally Posted by ddotdukes5 View Post

--Thank you that`s what i was thinking, give them cars and they`ll never ask about money..
 7 years ago '05        #78
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,722 | Props total: 2207 2207
 DJ Maximum said:
I swear hip hop is full of hate

n*gga got a benz for they birthday and yall arguing how much it cost n s**t lol

did yall n*ggas get one for ur birthday? no keep it moving lol
Exactly. I drive a honda currently and id be happy as hell if this s**t was in my driveway with a big a.ss bow on it like Happy Birthday! Most of yall n*ggas cant even afford a regular car let alone a new c-class. The nerve of some of yall n*ggas. It goes to show majority of yall dont know anything about the music industry, only a few people are really rich, the rest work it like a 9-5 job like regular people. Those people only "appear" to have money.
 7 years ago '09        #79
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 1665 1665
 Daddy Black said:
Exactly. I drive a honda currently and id be happy as hell if this s**t was in my driveway with a big a.ss bow on it like Happy Birthday! Most of yall n*ggas cant even afford a regular car let alone a new c-class. The nerve of some of yall n*ggas. It goes to show majority of yall dont know anything about the music industry, only a few people are really rich, the rest work it like a 9-5 job like regular people. Those people only "appear" to have money.
co-sign, people on here saving up a stack this very moment to cop a whip.

Truth
 7 years ago '09        #80
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,657 | Props total: 13129 13129
Damn that's sick
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago