Cavs golden voice is drinking again

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25744 25744
I hope dude is good but if he ducks this up good for him most people wouldn't have gotten a second chance....
 01-12-2011, 05:09 PM         #42
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grillionaire said:
ghetto-ass crackhead. f**k his golden voice! I wish this guy wasn't around anymore...Typical black bum
 7 years ago '05        #43
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
The media has built this guy up only to tear him down. Watch tonight I bet ET, TMZ, Hollywood Insider are all going to have headlines "TED WILLIAMS Drinking AGAIN!" These corporations offering him jobs should not expect him to make a complete 180 recovery with just a salary and a house. Dude needs support from people that will not let him go back to drugs and alcohol.
 7 years ago '09        #44
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71

Good for him. Hopefully it straightens him out completely.
 7 years ago '09        #45
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,418 | Props total: 12359 12359
its a shame there's n*ggas on sites like these and in the world that cheer Williams' failure to rehab his life.

Anybody looking to help him should have put him through rehab first then give him the jobs. You can't just take him right off the streets and give him all of this and expect it to go right. Maybe they will do so and he can get his second chance.
 7 years ago '10        #46
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
his daughter fukked up ..why she fukkin up da money
 7 years ago '10        #47
Funeral Barb 362 heat pts362
space
space
$6,196 | Props total: 13948 13948
 Rufus The Stunt said:
You know Dr. Drew is gonna scoop him up for Celebrity Rehab
 7 years ago '08        #48
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 649 649
 Grillionaire said:
ghetto-ass crackhead. f**k his golden voice! I wish this guy wasn't around anymore...Typical black bum
SMH @ U and ur avi
 7 years ago '04        #49
Ghostface08 19 heat pts19
space
space
$626 | Props total: 1 1
At least the n*gga stepped up to Grey Goose
 01-12-2011, 06:06 PM         #50
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grillionaire said:
why so mad

did you see your mom sucking a black d!ck

and your avy says all we need to know about you
 7 years ago '04        #51
matik23 
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
Put him on Intervention.
 7 years ago '05        #52
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 beantown said:
The vultures need to try to help the guy out instead of waiting for him to fail

This society sucks, especially the hollywood part of it
Hell yeah thats real...They love to see a black man fail at success...Its normal people who wouldn't be able to handle that pressure...he should have went underground and be made to take Rehab and even then it isn't even successful 100% of the time..you always will have that urge...I pray for the Brother and I hope he comes out on top...f**k THE HATERS!!!
 01-12-2011, 06:16 PM         #53
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this man was homeless, Im sure to some decision by choice, his demons are not going to go away just because he gets 15 minutes of fame, whatever drove him to f**k up his life, quite possibly will happen again..........it would be dope if someone documented his life for 2 years to see exactly where he ends up with these new opportunities given
 7 years ago '06        #54
ramanaa 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 0 0
dude was drinking the whole time..
 01-12-2011, 06:53 PM         #55
1973a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how you gonna drink grey goose in front of a recently sober alcoholic & not expect him to drink it
 7 years ago '07        #56
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6135 6135
 legendisdope said:
damn his daughter is the first person to bring him down and expose him.
i know right.

that b**ch.

you cant trust family when you dip into a lil fame and money.
 7 years ago '04        #57
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
I mean really??

We're talking about an addict who's probably been under the influence of drugs and alcohol for the past 10 years of his life. Reason why he was a homeless in the first place....

After he blew up on TV, i'm sure producers and celebrities want to give him a toast and celebrate with 18 year old whiskey... too much temptation. It's like trying to rehab Cheech and Chong from weed for a couple of days and then blaze a OG kush blunt at their house to celebrate and expect them to turn down a puff...

I'm glad this guy is going to rehab... its what he needs to do. He ain't tryna trick anyone that he wants to change but people really are thinking that he's gonna go from being an addict bum to a clean cut guy in the suburbs with a family in a week.

The vultures in hollywood eating good right now. They brought this guy, gave him the image of a joyful, out of the gutter person in a week, made an inspirational story and now they tryna bring him down with dirt and wishing he starts snorting candy in public to sell that story as well. Just like they do with all celebrities... celebrate their movies on opening day and then hunt them at their house and stalking them at club trying to air out their secrets and s**t ...

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 01-12-2011 at 07:09 PM..
 01-12-2011, 07:08 PM         #58
LongHair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 digitalboy said:
I think a lot of comments are coming from a misinformed and unaware perspective. I saw this on one of them morning shows today & he had an interview and he looked far from a man that was dishelved or started using & abusing again and I definitely know how that goes b/c I have family experience with that sh1t.

One of dude's daughters ran up on him with a camera, talking about checks, talking about exposing him and a whole lot of nonsense. She even admits she hit dude in the interview they had on her and the way she was talking and retelling what happened you could tell there was a sense of bitterness in there. Who wouldn't be bitter after your dad abandons you for over 20 yrs then gets rich overnight & you still at where you at and it's not the best place.

People just hate to see a good story. Dude wasn't even charged with anything. And his other family (nxgga got like 8 kids with diff women) said the total opposite of the daughter who hit him. I think this was just a result of 1 bad seed.

It would definitely be disappointing if he did return to old habits with these new chances. You got to think that this is all a lot for dude too in just 1 day, 1 week. whatever the case may be. People just need to let it play out though. Title is misleading though. No proof of that.
 01-12-2011, 07:09 PM         #59
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didnt see anything confirming his daughters claims.
 7 years ago '07        #60
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,743 | Props total: 1751 1751
they should have put him thru Re-Hab first before they gave him the money
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy