Smash or Pass: Nicki Minaj Edition

most viewed right now
 166
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 159
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 138
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 136
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Smash or Pass?
Smash 57 80.28%
Pass 14 19.72%
Voters: 71. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$2,968 | Props total: 11 11


is that windows 98?
 7 years ago '06        #42
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #44
YUNGONNA 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 147 147
smash!!!!
 7 years ago '06        #45
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
"modern day fashion"

dude's wearing a baggy no name polo that looks like a dress on his frail female body and a coca cola hat or somes**t
 7 years ago '07        #46
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,069 | Props total: 1841 1841
pass faster than diarrhea coming out my a.ss
 7 years ago '10        #47
datguyjr 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$642 | Props total: 759 759
 7 years ago '09        #48
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,241 | Props total: 19348 19348
 kiddrocay said:
was he posting in the thread yesterday where you and a couple of other stans were trying to prove fake as wayne is a blood.... yeah didnt think so with ya daily bull ish







[pic - click to view]






[pic - click to view]



b**ch looks way out of ya league cut the bull ish man , its sad that you even tried to save face in that thread


ewww that b**ch looks like currensy
 7 years ago '10        #49
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
Thread turned
 7 years ago '09        #50
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
f**k the Ralp Lauren polo. I'm f**king jealous of those fly a.ss shower curtains. The f**k yo moms pick them up at?
 7 years ago '04        #51
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
 kiddrocay said:
was he posting in the thread yesterday where you and a couple of other stans were trying to prove fake as wayne is a blood.... yeah didnt think so with ya daily bull ish







[pic - click to view]






[pic - click to view]



:iough:





:cash:
 7 years ago '05        #52
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 The N said:

[pic - click to view]

*eats popcorn with The N*

Nk always starting s**t in someones thread

This s**t turned with the quickness

 Redplayboy313 said:
is that windows 98?
 7 years ago '09        #53
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 nkflier54 said:
Macy's

Exactly! Stop taking low resolution black and white pictures in yo moms bathroom with her Macy's a.ss shower curtains, and then going online calling other people broke. Someone that would call someone else broke would have pictures of them being on a f**king beach with 12 hoes or some s**t! If I ever call someone broke I'mma have a picture of me riding a f**king jet plane while getting my balls licked from the front, back, and side. Not standing in front of my mommas s**tter looking like I forgot to flush the toilet.
 7 years ago '07        #54
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$29,381 | Props total: 21460 21460
 7 years ago '07        #55
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$29,381 | Props total: 21460 21460
 Redplayboy313 said:
is that windows 98?
 7 years ago '06        #56
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Exactly! Stop taking low resolution black and white pictures in yo moms bathroom with her Macy's a.ss shower curtains, and then going online calling other people broke. Someone that would call someone else broke would have pictures of them being on a f**king beach with 12 hoes or some s**t! If I ever call someone broke I'mma have a picture of me riding a f**king jet plane while getting my balls licked from the front, back, and side. Not standing in front of my mommas s**tter looking like I forgot to flush the toilet.
 7 years ago '09        #57
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 nkflier54 said:
n*gga I'm 17 how rich could I be
Which is why at some point in time you got to learn when to shut the f**k up and take your L. You 17 years old calling somebody else broke. You aint even old enough to get legally smacked up. The f**k do you know really? When you make your get rich money then call someone else broke. Calling someone else broke because you spend your allowance on expensive underwear, while the muthaf**ka that has to live wears fruit of the loom, aint a reason to call someone broke.
 7 years ago '04        #58
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Which is why at some point in time you got to learn when to shut the f**k up and take your L. You 17 years old calling somebody else broke. You aint even old enough to get legally smacked up. The f**k do you know really? When you make your get rich money then call someone else broke. Calling someone else broke because you spend your allowance on expensive underwear, while the muthaf**ka that has to live wears fruit of the loom, aint a reason to call someone broke.
Elijah lost.
 01-12-2011, 12:57 PM         #59
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '09        #60
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,241 | Props total: 19348 19348
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Which is why at some point in time you got to learn when to shut the f**k up and take your L. You 17 years old calling somebody else broke. You aint even old enough to get legally smacked up. The f**k do you know really? When you make your get rich money then call someone else broke. Calling someone else broke because you spend your allowance on expensive underwear, while the muthaf**ka that has to live wears fruit of the loom, aint a reason to call someone broke.

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy