Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Nautilus O said:

That was a mean a.ss screen

smokeweed101. said:
These Jets fans love sucking Revis, like yea we lost by 42 but Revis only gave up a TD.
The f**k are you two talking about? I was talking about the 2nd game. Brady only threw at Revis once all game. I'm not saying that makes up for the loss, I was responding to the idiot who said Brady is not affraid of Revis. He's just as affraid as everyone else.
 01-12-2011, 02:17 PM         #142
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
I was responding to the idiot who said Brady is not affraid of Revis. He's just as affraid as everyone else.
He isn't, you are an idiot to think otherwise. You guys always do that though, you know Sanchez sucks and the team isn't s**t so you hype up Revis to make the season worth something.
 7 years ago '04        #143
space
space
If the team isn't s**t, how are we playing you guys again. I thought you said we'd be 8-8 in the beginning of the season? I thought we were dead after wk 12? I like how you Pats fans are acting like you blow us out everytime you play us. IT WAS ONE GAME. Your overconfidence is what's going to do you in.

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 01-12-2011 at 02:24 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #144
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1837 1837
From another forum

Until he has more playoff appearances than children, he should shut the f**k up.

01-12-2011, 02:37 PM         #145
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smokecock always retracts his statements like a hoe a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '07        #146
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 digitalboy said:
From another forum

Haha that could take an entire career, and still, he may not do it
 7 years ago '04        #147
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
 BackBlock_OG said:
If the team isn't s**t, how are we playing you guys again. I thought you said we'd be 8-8 in the beginning of the season? I thought we were dead after wk 12? I like how you Pats fans are acting like you blow us out everytime you play us. IT WAS ONE GAME. Your overconfidence is what's going to do you in.
gimme a f**king break. Every Jets fan knows if yall were on the winning side of the 45-3 game the majority of yall would think that this game is in the bag and do as much as s**t talking as the MINORITY of Pats fans on here. Yall would be 1000x more confident. Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.
 7 years ago '08        #148
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
lol God brady ha ha n*gga plz if we just talking passing and numbers Brady only had 2 great number years this year and the 16-0 year other then that dude numbers is avg and its been proven u get pressure on Brady he folds just like any other QB god my a.ss n*gga won every SB off last seconds field goals I give them props for winning but dude is not a better passer then Peyton no sir matt cassel won 11 games with the same system tom ran if peyton dont play colts be lucky to win 4 games Brady aint no god this is why i hate pat stupid a.ss fans like u
your hate is makin you delusional

[pic - click to view]

now let's see what my boy Thomas Brady had to deal with this season

Rank: 25th (every playoff team, with the exception of Seattle ranks higher)

The Patriots currently have 10 rookies on their active roster, not including Brandon Spikes who was suspended earlier in the season.

With 2 of his offensive threats being undrafted
Benjarvus Green-Ellis
Danny Woodhead

So... Brady is playing in the snow with a lousy defense, a bunch of receivers who have routinely dropped passes, ten rookies and two undrafted runningbacks. Now THAT's a great situation for a professional quarterback, brehs.

If you can't understand his legend after this you cannot appreciate greatness
 01-12-2011, 05:04 PM         #149
FreshPrince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '07        #150
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
What has Cromartie accomplished as a player?
 01-12-2011, 05:32 PM         #151
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
You were dead after week 1 pus*y, you guys got lucky every time until we smacked you by 40.
 7 years ago '07        #152
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Why Jets fans trying to be on some humble s**t?

You's beat a diminished Colts team.

@ thinkin' you would of won if Clark and Collie were out there.

But I don't even care, glad we get to knock ya's out in round 3.
 01-12-2011, 05:35 PM         #153
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HenryTheMenace said:
smokecock always retracts his statements like a hoe a.ss n*gga
Look at you thinking gay again, am I ugly too? :fruit:
 01-12-2011, 06:12 PM         #154
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Look at you thinking gay again, am I ugly too? :fruit:
Arent you the dude blowing Tom Brady talking about hes handsome but im gay?
 7 years ago '07        #155
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 m-f said:
Why Jets fans trying to be on some humble s**t?

You's beat a diminished Colts team.

@ thinkin' you would of won if Clark and Collie were out there.

But I don't even care, glad we get to knock ya's out in round 3.
This is pathetic on their part. They're trying to act like their bigger than that, so if they win they wont shut the f**k up
 7 years ago '10        #156
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
If he hate him so much, he should pick everything that comes to his side on Sunday; talk noise by your actions instead of your mouth.
 7 years ago '04        #157
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
Beat me 45-3 and I'll hate your a.ss too. STFU and get prepared to get beat down again in Foxborough this weekend!

Real MFs leave that shyt on the playing field, where it counts.
 7 years ago '04        #158
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i dont have a problem with the way tom brady plays how gets into other ppl faces ALL THE TIME. i dont mind that win the pats are winning they always TRY TO RUN UP THE SCORE ON PPL (jets, mia, buf). my only thing is any other team or players who does that they get slack from media or espn bout that s**t. but THE PATS HAVE A FREE RIDE ON EVERYTHING BRADY GETS IN SOMEONE FACE AND ITS AWW LOOK AT BRADY HE FIRED UP SMDH.

if another player on another teams does it then he needs to clam down he has character issue smh stfu this will have no outcome on the game once again idk why ppl think like anything the jets or anyone else says is gonna make the pats go oh Reall now i really wanna win like they wasnt before lol. they have the best coach in the world they will be prepared and fired up to weather someone says something or not its the damn playoff. I just hate how the media trys to put the whole game base off what someone said on Tue & Wed make no sense to me
they compared his bulls**t to sanchez celebrating after tds. sanchez celebrates with teammates, brady does some "look at me im the best, youre team sucks" type s**t. everyone or 96% of people wanna see the jets lose. i hope with every bit of my heart that the jets pull an upset. i wanna see his f**king face, just like when plax scored that td in the superbowl. motherf**ker turned green, hopefully the jets can turn him gangrene
 7 years ago '04        #159
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
You were dead after week 1 pus*y, you guys got lucky every time until we smacked you by 40.
You've been on our d!ck since wk 1. You have more post about the Jets than your own team. We got lucky every wk huh? We'll see, don't get ghost come Monday.
 7 years ago '07        #160
Pedro505 1 heat pts
space
space
$503 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy