Antonio Cromartie 'hates' Tom Brady

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
71 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Nautilus O said:
No Manning doesnt do it like Brady unless you count throwing it to the other team, then yes he does spread it around.

Until you find me another QB not named Joe Montana or John Elway to compare to God Brady, I'll call him God Brady.
Which Manning are you referring to? I'm talking about the one w/ 4 MVP's. That Manning spreads the ball around as good as anybody who has ever played.
 01-12-2011, 12:19 PM         #82
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
MY GOD ALMIGHTY, my god almighty. Belichick turns on Brady, Belichick turns on Brady. Oh MY GOD ALMIGHTY
Its BAW GAWD KANG, STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD! Dude used to bring up Stone Cold for no reason just to say it.
 7 years ago '07        #83
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
We're in for a vood ole fashioned slobberknocker (sp)
 01-12-2011, 12:21 PM         #84
Freeze Me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if he made me look like a damn fool id hate that man too..Cromartie better be ready to cover some s**t i love the big talkin but its nothing if you cant back it up
 01-12-2011, 12:22 PM         #85
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
Which Manning are you referring to? I'm talking about the one w/ 4 MVP's. That Manning spreads the ball around as good as anybody who has ever played.
The Manning he threw it to Reggie 150 times and then only like 3 times in the playoff game. Why bother comparing one guy who is afraid of the Jets defense to another who is ready for them? That game last week has NOTHING to do with this week.
 01-12-2011, 12:24 PM         #86
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
We're in for a vood ole fashioned slobberknocker (sp)
4 TDs for Brady DOES HE HAVE NO SOUL!
 01-12-2011, 12:26 PM         #87
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidbrosweets said:
lol @ jets fans thinking they even have a shot at beating us . . .TALK WHILE YOU CAN, BECAUSE IN A WEEKS TIMNE NONE OF YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BE FOUND

Whose mans is this?
Get your f**got a.ss out of here
 7 years ago '10        #88
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,169 | Props total: 8206 8206
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
lol God brady ha ha n*gga plz if we just talking passing and numbers Brady only had 2 great number years this year and the 16-0 year other then that dude numbers is avg and its been proven u get pressure on Brady he folds just like any other QB god my a.ss n*gga won every SB off last seconds field goals I give them props for winning but dude is not a better passer then Peyton no sir matt cassel won 11 games with the same system tom ran if peyton dont play colts be lucky to win 4 games Brady aint no god this is why i hate pat stupid a.ss fans like u
Not even close to being a pats fan, I'm a 49er fan and I seen a lot of God Montana in God Brady, so I appreciate his game.

That being said....

1. If you are talking about stats, it's only one stat that matters..3...3 shiny rings...
2. Peyton manning has thrown away more championships than any "top 5" QB you can name, plus you want to talk about being saved? How do you get to the Super bowl with 3TDs and & 7ints.
3. A lot of teams can win 11 games, but they dont win the big one or even make it to the SB, (Colts, Saints, Pats, or any other team that won 11+ and didn't win the championship.)
4.This "Colts wont win 4 games" argument is dead, if you put any top 15 QB on that team they still have a chance to make the playoffs and even win the division. So lets get rid of all that crap, as much as Peyton changes plays at the line, any OC worth his contract can make the same adjustments

[pic - click to view]

01-12-2011, 12:30 PM         #89
murdamuzik4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k the jets and if i see cromarite ever in bad news va its going up and down uma f**k this n*gga up talking bout i hate brady n*gga dats just like saying i hate god... cromartie is a b**ch thats salty and f**k rex ryan fat feet smellin a.ss to talking all this blasphemy WE ALL R GOING TO WITNESS THE WRATH OF BRADY SO JETS JUST REPENT SO IT WONT B AS BAD.........:rant:
 7 years ago '04        #90
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
The Manning he threw it to Reggie 150 times and then only like 3 times in the playoff game. Why bother comparing one guy who is afraid of the Jets defense to another who is ready for them? That game last week has NOTHING to do with this week.
Brady threw at Revis the same amount of times Manning did. In fact, it was the same type of pass, a WR screen.
 7 years ago '07        #91
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,225 | Props total: 19985 19985
 BackBlock_OG said:
You're riding Brady's d!ck kinda hard for a Bears fan. Didn't he embarass you guys @ home the week after they blew us out?

It's the Pats overconfidence that has us confident. Y'all better learn from the Colts game. We won't let the same thing happen twice.
Im riding his d!ck? where did you see me ride his d!ck? you jets fans are f**king delusional yeah we lost to the pats they are the best team in the League. and then we beat you guys punk a.ss b**ch.
 01-12-2011, 12:34 PM         #92
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
Im riding his d!ck? where did you see me ride his d!ck? you jets fans are f**king delusional yeah we lost to the pats they are the best team in the League. and then we beat you guys punk a.ss b**ch.
Change your tampon b**ch
Both our teams are in the playoffs so why the f**k does it matter to you?
 7 years ago '07        #93
space
space
 HenryTheMenace said:
Change your tampon b**ch
Both our teams are in the playoffs so why the f**k does it matter to you?
it matters to me cause one of these borderline retarded Jets fans was telling me I was riding Bradys d!ck I recognize his game dude is a beast and for someone whos team got blown out 45-3 by them sure is talking a lot of s**t lol. other then that i could care less.
 7 years ago '10        #94
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
You joking right? Peyton Manning's 4 MVPs are about as valid as a Sportsmanship Award. They gave this n*gga the MVP last year when clearly Brees or Farve deserved it, they gave him MVP when McNair deserved it, miss me with that sh*t. Peyton Manning is one of the best but he aint on Joe, John, Brady level. He chokes too much.
 7 years ago '07        #95
space
space
MVP is a popularity contest in many ways.
 7 years ago '09        #96
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
brady is already debated to be the greatest qb of all time

all analysts put brady ahead of manning

this is not even a discussion to ppl who know anythING ABOUT fb and do not stan manning or hate brady
 7 years ago '10        #97
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
Brady threw at Revis the same amount of times Manning did. In fact, it was the same type of pass, a WR screen.

[video - click to view]

That was a mean a.ss screen
 01-12-2011, 12:41 PM         #98
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
it matters to me cause one of these borderline retarded Jets fans was telling me I was riding Bradys d!ck I recognize his game dude is a beast and for someone whos team got blown out 45-3 by them sure is talking a lot of s**t lol. other then that i could care less.
45-3 has no barring on whats going to happen on Sunday
 7 years ago '04        #99
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
You joking right? Peyton Manning's 4 MVPs are about as valid as a Sportsmanship Award. They gave this n*gga the MVP last year when clearly Brees or Farve deserved it, they gave him MVP when McNair deserved it, miss me with that sh*t. Peyton Manning is one of the best but he aint on Joe, John, Brady level. He chokes too much.
So it has nothing to do w/ his play? Peyton nearly went undefeated last yr but he didn't deserve MVP? Are you just some Peyton hater or do you really think you're making sense?
 01-12-2011, 12:42 PM         #100
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
It must be easy to ride Brady's d!ck
When your team is the 49ers
And please dont bring up them rings that you guys won before you were born pus*y
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy