Antonio Cromartie 'hates' Tom Brady

most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-12-2011, 11:46 AM         #61
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K-Train said:
Alot of angry people in this thread.
Its bad blood, they came out saying they were the best, they beat us and went nuts, we rolled but they squeaked so it was tied, we murdered them and ran away with the division, they squeak by Pits for a seed and then Indy for a rematch and now are back to thinking they are the best. The blood is bad, real bad.
 7 years ago '07        #62
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
lol @ jets fans thinking they even have a shot at beating us . . .TALK WHILE YOU CAN, BECAUSE IN A WEEKS TIMNE NONE OF YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BE FOUND
 01-12-2011, 11:50 AM         #63
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is some old school WWF s**t.

For all we know Bill B is going to knock out Brady with the Lombardi trophy and raise it with Sanchez and them.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #64
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
 bigree61 said:
you kids

what is he supposed to say i love tom and i want to suck him off after they beat us by another 40
Yes..
 7 years ago '10        #65
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8275 8275
 BackBlock_OG said:
Isn't that what people said b4 the Colts game?
You can't be serious...only drew brees spreads that pill like God Brady. They put 45 up on the jets with Revis Island already, Brady's seen this team too many times.
 7 years ago '04        #66
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 smokeweed101. said:
This is some old school WWF s**t.

For all we know Bill B is going to knock out Brady with the Lombardi trophy and raise it with Sanchez and them.

[pic - click to view]

wouldn't that be some s**t?
 7 years ago '04        #67
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
You can't be serious...only drew brees spreads that pill like God Brady. They put 45 up on the jets with Revis Island already, Brady's seen this team too many times.
and Manning doesn't? The Pats also got shutout the whole 2nd half of the 1st gm w/o Revis. Keep thinking he can't be beat. "God Brady" I think it's you who really "can't be serious."
 7 years ago '05        #68
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 smokeweed101. said:
Even if I did break it down and analyzed it you would just say some dumb s**t about the Pats being overrated media boys. Sanchez isn't going to have a good game, the Jets can only win this with defense, they won both games in NY holding us to an avg of 11.5 ppg. so it has nothing to do with Sancheck, he will make poor throws because he can't help it.

The defense has to stop Brady and force turnovers, it is a long shot to think it is an easy win but you are a huge Jets d!ckrider yourself, how ironic, you think the Jets will cruise to a title because Rex talks tough. I will see you on Sunday crying like a pus*y saying "I was always a Pittsburgh fan".
when did i say it would be easy to win. and I have not called pats overrated since that jets game im not a d!ckrider i give probs when probs is due I hate the pats yes but they are the best team rite now do i think there best NO but just off the facts and how they played i be a fool to say there not

and in week 2 jets scored 28 points so and on the season jets avg 24 points a game so to sit here and say its all up to the D is stupid cause Jets gonna have to score at least 27 i think to win this game there not gonna bet the pats playing 6-9 or some bs and when did i say the jets will cruise to a title your just putting words in my mouth I always like rex since he was with the ravens i like his style of D and him as a person not just cause he talks tuff ive been on rex since 2000 how long u been a pats fan prob since 2004 or something hop off when they were loosing and hop back on like u a real fan dont know s**t about football and u dont know me so dont put words in my mouth
 01-12-2011, 12:00 PM         #69
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Bellichick has taken a steel chair to Tom Brady, AND HES PICKED!, BAW GAWD Phil Simms HES BROKEN IN HALF" "And he gives Rex the stone cold stunna! He is taking over this Jets franchise!"

Jim Ross >

[pic - click to view]

01-12-2011, 12:03 PM         #70
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
and Manning doesn't? The Pats also got shutout the whole 2nd half of the 1st gm w/o Revis. Keep thinking he can't be beat. "God Brady" I think it's you who really "can't be serious."
That was with Moss, on the road. Cromartie has no one to cover that gives up anymore.

GUNIT-FINEST said:
when did i say it would be easy to win. and I have not called pats overrated since that jets game im not a d!ckrider i give probs when probs is due I hate the pats yes but they are the best team rite now do i think there best NO but just off the facts and how they played i be a fool to say there not

and in week 2 jets scored 28 points so and on the season jets avg 24 points a game so to sit here and say its all up to the D is stupid cause Jets gonna have to score at least 27 i think to win this game there not gonna bet the pats playing 6-9 or some bs and when did i say the jets will cruise to a title your just putting words in my mouth I always like rex since he was with the ravens i like his style of D and him as a person not just cause he talks tuff ive been on rex since 2000 how long u been a pats fan prob since 2004 or something hop off when they were loosing and hop back on like u a real fan dont know s**t about football and u dont know me so dont put words in my mouth
They put up 28 because of the defense, they held us to 14 and had 3 takeaways. The defense has to do it, if Brady puts up 21+ I doubt Sanchez can outscore him. Everything else you said is just pointless banter.
 7 years ago '05        #71
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
lol @ lames a.ss Pats fan its easy to be a Pats only team that got away with clear cheating but not gonna get into that I hate pats so who ever they play im going for them and i want P.I.T to win it all 1st but just really like the jets this year been a fan since trainning camp hell since rex got hired and the ppl they put on the team if pit dont win i would love to see rex in the superbowl just to shut all the haters up all the stupid ESPN ppl up and all u f*g a.ss pat fan. I know its gonna be far from easy to beat the Pats at home but its possible and it has been done before.
if anyteam could match them in D and O it be jets see u sunday pus*y
 7 years ago '10        #72
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8275 8275
 BackBlock_OG said:
No Manning doesnt do it like Brady unless you count throwing it to the other team, then yes he does spread it around.

Until you find me another QB not named Joe Montana or John Elway to compare to God Brady, I'll call him God Brady.
 7 years ago '05        #73
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
That was with Moss, on the road. Cromartie has no one to cover that gives up anymore.

They put up 28 because of the defense, they held us to 14 and had 3 takeaways. The defense has to do it, if Brady puts up 21+ I doubt Sanchez can outscore him. Everything else you said is just pointless banter.
its pointless cause there nothing u can say lol everything u said i came back and k!lled it lol to beat the Pat it has to be a Team win the whole team must step up O D and speical teams has to get them in good field position

only way there gonna be the Pats cause there that good. And Tom has been pretty lucky last couple of games i saw about 7 DB that should of had Int on him drop rite out of there hands. So if tom give them 1 they gotta take and score no Field goals TD
 7 years ago '05        #74
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
No Manning doesnt do it like Brady unless you count throwing it to the other team, then yes he does spread it around.

Until you find me another QB not named Joe Montana or John Elway to compare to God Brady, I'll call him God Brady.
lol God brady ha ha n*gga plz if we just talking passing and numbers Brady only had 2 great number years this year and the 16-0 year other then that dude numbers is avg and its been proven u get pressure on Brady he folds just like any other QB god my a.ss n*gga won every SB off last seconds field goals I give them props for winning but dude is not a better passer then Peyton no sir matt cassel won 11 games with the same system tom ran if peyton dont play colts be lucky to win 4 games Brady aint no god this is why i hate pat stupid a.ss fans like u
 7 years ago '04        #75
space
space

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 01-12-2011 at 12:16 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #76
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 2280 2280
why do you pats & jets fans even bother b**ching about this game? your just going to get stomped out by ray ray
 01-12-2011, 12:14 PM         #77
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You f**kers better pray the Pats dont lose on Sunday
 7 years ago '07        #78
space
space
MY GOD ALMIGHTY, my god almighty. Belichick turns on Brady, Belichick turns on Brady. Oh MY GOD ALMIGHTY
 7 years ago '07        #79
space
space
G unit, are you a steelers fan or a jets d!ck rider? I only see you ride them and the celtics, do you root for the lakers? I only see you suck off the jets and hate the Pats....just curious
 01-12-2011, 12:17 PM         #80
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
its pointless cause there nothing u can say lol everything u said i came back and k!lled it lol to beat the Pat it has to be a Team win the whole team must step up O D and speical teams has to get them in good field position

only way there gonna be the Pats cause there that good. And Tom has been pretty lucky last couple of games i saw about 7 DB that should of had Int on him drop rite out of there hands. So if tom give them 1 they gotta take and score no Field goals TD
Yea you k!lled it, congrats man you get a sticker!

You forgot another key point, bare with me this is very intelligent stuff but I will break it down: to beat the Pats you must also score more points than the Pats. :rolleyes:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
93 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy