Antonio Cromartie 'hates' Tom Brady

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
my n*ggaz Brady & Bellicheck are not amused

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #42
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
id hate him too if he picked on me all game long and dropped 45 on my squad
 7 years ago '06        #43
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 BackBlock_OG said:
Yeah we disappeared all the way to an 11-5 record... and that was a disappointment. f**k Brady, f**k Bill and f**k all y'all b**ches crying cuz we announce our a.ss whoopings before they happen. This is New York! That's what we do. Rex is the perfect coach for a New York team. He takes on the personality of the city and true New Yorkers. Y'all better hope we lose, cuz you ain't heard s**t yet.
you will lose, and that's a fact, stop getting excited.
 01-12-2011, 11:00 AM         #44
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
lol god your stupid u just proved my poing when the jets lost to Pats this year and last year Mark turn the ball over.. HE MUST NOT DO THAT OR THEY WILL LOOSE. CLEARLY WHEN HE DOES DO THAT THEY LOOSE SO HOW IS ME SAYING DONT TURN THE BALL OVER POOR ANALYSIS. and i know brady can look for his 2nd and 3rd read but your 1st read is always what u want to do and if u watched there last game alot of times his 1st read was wide open dude didnt even need to check it down or look at other reads... so wtf are u talking about God your annyoing its one thing to be a die hart fan but to be a die hart fan and be stupid as f**k i cant handle. And Sanchez can improve u stupid f**ks His last game he only threw one pic and he has played well before vs the Pats just not in NE if he plays like he did the 2nd half of the Indy came They can win stop acting like mark is not battle tested your a fool just cause he has played bad there before doesnt mean he always gonna do that. if thats the case why would they even show up according to u he just gonna throw the game away rite why even come. SMDH your a stupid a.ss pat fan not even on my football level just shutup keep sucking Pats d!ck man really
:cry: Dude called me stupid like 6 times but spells lose 'loose', wow this should be in the dictionary under irony.
 7 years ago '06        #45
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
lol god your stupid u just proved my poing when the jets lost to Pats this year and last year Mark turn the ball over.. HE MUST NOT DO THAT OR THEY WILL LOOSE. CLEARLY WHEN HE DOES DO THAT THEY LOOSE SO HOW IS ME SAYING DONT TURN THE BALL OVER POOR ANALYSIS. and i know brady can look for his 2nd and 3rd read but your 1st read is always what u want to do and if u watched there last game alot of times his 1st read was wide open dude didnt even need to check it down or look at other reads... so wtf are u talking about God your annyoing its one thing to be a die hart fan but to be a die hart fan and be stupid as f**k i cant handle. And Sanchez can improve u stupid f**ks His last game he only threw one pic and he has played well before vs the Pats just not in NE if he plays like he did the 2nd half of the Indy came They can win stop acting like mark is not battle tested your a fool just cause he has played bad there before doesnt mean he always gonna do that. if thats the case why would they even show up according to u he just gonna throw the game away rite why even come. SMDH your a stupid a.ss pat fan not even on my football level just shutup keep sucking Pats d!ck man really
random block of text, get outta here with this bulls**t
 7 years ago '08        #46
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,317 | Props total: 13694 13694
Cro gets picked on only because revis is too good too bad da pats aint got moss anymore cuz he matches up better with bigger WRs
 7 years ago '05        #47
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 smokeweed101. said:
:cry: Dude called me stupid like 6 times but spells lose 'loose', wow this should be in the dictionary under irony.
yea ok i miss spell a word your still STUPID cause what u said made no sense thats why u got nothing to say your just another stupid fanboy on bx site who thinks he knows football. if he doesnt turn the ball over they got a chance if he does turn the ball over they will prob not win. but to sit here and say that was dumb make u look stupid and i cant take anything u say about football real cause u know nothing. I know for a fact if they pats dont win u prob wont be found on this site for dayssssss u have yet to say anything about football as fact or gameplain or anything just sitting here sucking d!ck for pats your lame
 01-12-2011, 11:17 AM         #48
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
yea ok i miss spell a word your still STUPID cause what u said made no sense thats why u got nothing to say your just another stupid fanboy on bx site who thinks he knows football. if he doesnt turn the ball over they got a chance if he does turn the ball over they will prob not win. but to sit here and say that was dumb make u look stupid and i cant take anything u say about football real cause u know nothing. I know for a fact if they pats dont win u prob wont be found on this site for dayssssss u have yet to say anything about football as fact or gameplain or anything just sitting here sucking d!ck for pats your lame
Even if I did break it down and analyzed it you would just say some dumb s**t about the Pats being overrated media boys. Sanchez isn't going to have a good game, the Jets can only win this with defense, they won both games in NY holding us to an avg of 11.5 ppg. so it has nothing to do with Sancheck, he will make poor throws because he can't help it.

The defense has to stop Brady and force turnovers, it is a long shot to think it is an easy win but you are a huge Jets d!ckrider yourself, how ironic, you think the Jets will cruise to a title because Rex talks tough. I will see you on Sunday crying like a pus*y saying "I was always a Pittsburgh fan".
 7 years ago '07        #49
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Tom Brady - "I Hate the Jets"
 7 years ago '07        #50
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Bradys response to Cro just now....

He's a good player

7 years ago '07        #51
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
whats a die hart fan? you mean die HARD?
 7 years ago '09        #52
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
 Bouncer said:
you will lose, and that's a fact, stop getting excited.
I've hated brady for the longest time for what he did to my squad in '07 but even I can say that n*gga is one of the greatest and he's about to give Cro a reason to hate him this sunday.

[pic - click to view]

I bet he says "kooobe" after throwing TDs, lol

it's not even him tho, the reason Jets will lose is cuz the combination of Schotty and Sanchez can't beat Belichick, period

Last edited by A2P89; 01-12-2011 at 11:33 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #53
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,079 | Props total: 6977 6977
sorry to my comrads who are Celtics fans too but Cro gonna have these n*ggaz on mute
 7 years ago '10        #54
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8248 8248
Didn't Cromartie get pissed on by Garcon last week? I like Crimetime and all but after a week like that you don't say anything to God Brady. This n*gga is asking to be put to sleep. Revis Island doesn't mean much if you can throw it to anyone on the field.

Cromartie would probably be happy if he picked off a pass but the jets still lost

Last edited by Nautilus O; 01-12-2011 at 11:36 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #55
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Bouncer said:
random block of text, get outta here with this bulls**t
your a random a.ss fan who doesnt know anything about football really your no better then stupid casual fan that come to the game talking my ear off but s**t they heard on espn and tv lame f**ks on bx
 7 years ago '04        #56
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 minimafia_aj said:
whats a die hart fan? you mean die HARD?
You're riding Brady's d!ck kinda hard for a Bears fan. Didn't he embarass you guys @ home the week after they blew us out?

It's the Pats overconfidence that has us confident. Y'all better learn from the Colts game. We won't let the same thing happen twice.
 7 years ago '04        #57
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Nautilus O said:
Revis Island doesn't mean much if you can throw it to anyone on the field.
Isn't that what people said b4 the Colts game?
 7 years ago '06        #58
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
Alot of angry people in this thread.
 01-12-2011, 11:44 AM         #59
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
sorry to my comrads who are Celtics fans too but Cro gonna have these n*ggaz on mute
Of course he is, they will be busy preparing for the AFCCG while Cro and Revis are on the mic.
 01-12-2011, 11:45 AM         #60
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you kids

what is he supposed to say i love tom and i want to suck him off after they beat us by another 40
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
188 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Deranged Serial Killer Stories Most People Don't Know About
30 comments
18 hours ago