Antonio Cromartie 'hates' Tom Brady

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i dont have a problem with the way tom brady plays how gets into other ppl faces ALL THE TIME. i dont mind that win the pats are winning they always TRY TO RUN UP THE SCORE ON PPL (jets, mia, buf). my only thing is any other team or players who does that they get slack from media or espn bout that s**t. but THE PATS HAVE A FREE RIDE ON EVERYTHING BRADY GETS IN SOMEONE FACE AND ITS AWW LOOK AT BRADY HE FIRED UP SMDH.

if another player on another teams does it then he needs to clam down he has character issue smh stfu this will have no outcome on the game once again idk why ppl think like anything the jets or anyone else says is gonna make the pats go oh Reall now i really wanna win like they wasnt before lol. they have the best coach in the world they will be prepared and fired up to weather someone says something or not its the damn playoff. I just hate how the media trys to put the whole game base off what someone said on Tue & Wed make no sense to me
my n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #22
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 keithbm1111 said:
"we dont give a damn" yes you do
he goes on a long, dramatic rant about Brady and then says but he doesnt care
He was probably referring to his kids
 7 years ago '04        #23
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Please Based Patriots score 60 on these bum n*ggas

So f**kin tired of these gay a.ss jets, them n*ggas talk sooo much s**t they never back up.

Here's another jet f**got talking about how Brady likes to poiint and ridicule their defensive line but here they are talkin about how they hate him and all this bulls**t...... honestly shut the f**k up ..
 7 years ago '07        #24
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 Bart Pimpson said:
@ a couple of his kids names
 7 years ago '07        #25
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i dont have a problem with the way tom brady plays how gets into other ppl faces ALL THE TIME. i dont mind that win the pats are winning they always TRY TO RUN UP THE SCORE ON PPL (jets, mia, buf). my only thing is any other team or players who does that they get slack from media or espn bout that s**t. but THE PATS HAVE A FREE RIDE ON EVERYTHING BRADY GETS IN SOMEONE FACE AND ITS AWW LOOK AT BRADY HE FIRED UP SMDH.

if another player on another teams does it then he needs to clam down he has character issue smh stfu this will have no outcome on the game once again idk why ppl think like anything the jets or anyone else says is gonna make the pats go oh Reall now i really wanna win like they wasnt before lol. they have the best coach in the world they will be prepared and fired up to weather someone says something or not its the damn playoff. I just hate how the media trys to put the whole game base off what someone said on Tue & Wed make no sense to me
 7 years ago '07        #26
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,223 | Props total: 19914 19914
 BackBlock_OG said:
Yeah we disappeared all the way to an 11-5 record... and that was a disappointment. f**k Brady, f**k Bill and f**k all y'all b**ches crying cuz we announce our a.ss whoopings before they happen. This is New York! That's what we do. Rex is the perfect coach for a New York team. He takes on the personality of the city and true New Yorkers. Y'all better hope we lose, cuz you ain't heard s**t yet.
you announce your a.ss whoopings before they happen? you mean like your last game against the pats? jets suck
 7 years ago '05        #27
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
jets got the personal to do this they just gotta get a pass rush on 3 downs that will be big no team is better at getting the 1st on 3 7 3 and 5 3 and 6 etc then the pats they gotta match up and press coverage jam them up a little so brady has to think for that extra second get him to go to his 2nd and 3rd read .

On the O mark cannot turn the ball over i repeat CANNOT TURN THE BALL OVER must have a running game at least 25 carries for the team. And at couple of times Take a chance down the field they got 3 of the fastest dudes in the league Homles Braylon Jerico and they need to put keller out in space get him match up vs a LB or safety he is one of the best young TE in the league
 01-12-2011, 10:07 AM         #28
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
This dude is always going on huge rants about the Pats, it could say Pats donate money to cancer and he would be in there saying some irrelevant bulls**t.
 01-12-2011, 10:11 AM         #29
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
jets got the personal to do this they just gotta get a pass rush on 3 downs that will be big no team is better at getting the 1st on 3 7 3 and 5 3 and 6 etc then the pats they gotta match up and press coverage jam them up a little so brady has to think for that extra second get him to go to his 2nd and 3rd read .

On the O mark cannot turn the ball over i repeat CANNOT TURN THE BALL OVER must have a running game at least 25 carries for the team. And at couple of times Take a chance down the field they got 3 of the fastest dudes in the league Homles Braylon Jerico and they need to put keller out in space get him match up vs a LB or safety he is one of the best young TE in the league
This is a horrible analysis, like you completely ignore the fact that Brady always looks to his 2nd and 3rd read, or the fact that Sanchez always turns it over in Gillette.

Sanchez has 5 or 6 INTs in his last 4 games (basically since he threw 3 in NE). He is not going to improve suddenly so don't get too hopeful.
 7 years ago '07        #30
Pedro505 1 heat pts
space
space
$503 | Props total: 2 2
who doesn't hate brady ..the dude is f**king tool ..lmao
 7 years ago '08        #31
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,178 | Props total: 5287 5287
Shocking, a Jets player talking s**t

Brady never talks s**t to the media or anything and the way he plays gives him the right to get a little c*cky every now and then
 7 years ago '06        #32
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Cro isn't that the dude who has the daycare center at his crib or w/e?

Didn't know he played football, I thought Rex adopted this dude.
 7 years ago '06        #33
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 GUNIT-FINEST said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #34
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
maybe he should focus on being a father to the kids he has and learn their names first.
 7 years ago '07        #35
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Brady had every right to taunt them that game. As usual the Jets were running their mouthes, and instead of runnibg his, Brady torched them and pumped his fists at them why is that so bad?
 01-12-2011, 10:28 AM         #36
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pedro505 said:
who doesn't hate brady ..the dude is f**king tool ..lmao
How many TDs has he thrown against your team? Let it out man.
 7 years ago '07        #37
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 smokeweed101. said:
I rather a guy throw a TD and point than a guy who gets f**king burned by Deion Branch and then runs to the media.

Garcon burned his a.ss last week too, Cro is good for 3 TDs on Sunday, watch.
this

7 years ago '05        #38
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 smokeweed101. said:
This is a horrible analysis, like you completely ignore the fact that Brady always looks to his 2nd and 3rd read, or the fact that Sanchez always turns it over in Gillette.

Sanchez has 5 or 6 INTs in his last 4 games (basically since he threw 3 in NE). He is not going to improve suddenly so don't get too hopeful.
lol god your stupid u just proved my poing when the jets lost to Pats this year and last year Mark turn the ball over.. HE MUST NOT DO THAT OR THEY WILL LOOSE. CLEARLY WHEN HE DOES DO THAT THEY LOOSE SO HOW IS ME SAYING DONT TURN THE BALL OVER POOR ANALYSIS. and i know brady can look for his 2nd and 3rd read but your 1st read is always what u want to do and if u watched there last game alot of times his 1st read was wide open dude didnt even need to check it down or look at other reads... so wtf are u talking about God your annyoing its one thing to be a die hart fan but to be a die hart fan and be stupid as f**k i cant handle. And Sanchez can improve u stupid f**ks His last game he only threw one pic and he has played well before vs the Pats just not in NE if he plays like he did the 2nd half of the Indy came They can win stop acting like mark is not battle tested your a fool just cause he has played bad there before doesnt mean he always gonna do that. if thats the case why would they even show up according to u he just gonna throw the game away rite why even come. SMDH your a stupid a.ss pat fan not even on my football level just shutup keep sucking Pats d!ck man really
 7 years ago '10        #39
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
F^%# Brady
 7 years ago '10        #40
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 tommymm96 said: