Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
6111 pageviews
182 comments

KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Antonio Cromartie 'hates' Tom Brady

[pic - click to view]

It didn't take long for Jets- Patriots, Round 3 to escalate. And this time it wasn't Rex Ryan doing the talking.

No, it was Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie, who, called Patriots quarterback Tom Brady an "ass----" and said he hates him, according to the New York Daily News.

Cromartie was asked about Brady pointing to the Jets sideline after throwing a touchdown pass to give the Patriots a 38-3 lead in the first play of the fourth quarter, in the Patriots' 45-3 win on Dec. 6.

"We see that a lot. He does it a lot," Cromartie told the Daily News. "That's the kind of guy he is. We really don't give a damn, to tell you the truth."

Asked what kind of guy Brady is, Cromartie said "ass----," according to the Daily News.

Why?

"That's what I think about him. I don't really give a damn about him," he said, according to the report. "I don't have to play against him. I play against the receivers."

Cromartie said the Jets have noticed Brady's penchant for pointing while watching Patriots game films.

"He's doing the pointing at our defensive line and stuff like that," Cromartie said, according to the report. "That's the kind of a guy he is. He's a competitor, he loves what he's doing. He's going to compete. When you're competing, you are not worrying about anything else, about what anybody else is doing. You're just worried about what you have to do."

The Jets' Shaun Ellis also said he saw Brady pointing during the Dec. 6 rout, according to the New York Post.

"When they scored, he'd look over to our sideline and do a little body language and all that," Ellis said, according to the Post. "He was fired up for that game. We're going to get the same thing this week. It's for us as a defense to go out there and shut him down."

Cromartie's comments follow Ryan's a.ssertion that Sunday's AFC playoff game is "personal" between him, Brady and Patriots coach Bill Belichick.

The Patriots coach replied that it won't be him or Ryan trying to make plays on the field.

But Ryan did indirectly knock Brady last week during the Jets' preparations for the Indianapolis Colts, saying Brady didn't study game film as much as the Colts' Peyton Manning.

"Nobody studies like [Manning]. I know [Tom] Brady thinks he does and all that stuff," Ryan said. "I think there's probably a little more help from [Bill] Belichick with Brady than there is with Peyton Manning."

Brady agreed. "I get a ton of help from our coaches," Brady he said during his weekly appearance on Boston sports radio station WEEI. "Of course we do. I think we have the best coach in the history of football. We have a great offensive staff, a great defensive staff that get all the players prepared."

Cromartie isn't the first player to drag the word "hate" into the Jets-Patriots rivalry. During the preseason, Brady said he wasn't watching HBO's "Hard Knocks" because he hates the Jets.

"Honestly, I haven't turned it on. I hate the Jets, so I refuse to support that show," Brady said.

[pic - click to view]

NFL Playoffs: Antonio Cromartie of New York Jets says he hates Tom Brady - ESPN

182 comments for "Antonio Cromartie 'hates' Tom Brady"

7 years ago '05        #2
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Yeah, ok. Cool story Cro.

He's gonna hate him even more after Sunday.
 7 years ago '04        #3
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541 OP
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Pretty much. Brady bout to style on this n*gga.
 7 years ago '12        #4
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
So funny to hear the Jets just continue to talk s**t about Brady and the Pats

Hope they score 50 on them this time

Last edited by DoMieD; 01-12-2011 at 07:15 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #5
HF-Blade 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,236 | Props total: 695 695
the jets are like girls...jesus christ

who talks this much s**t after getting r*ped

just come out and let your playing speak for you
 7 years ago '04        #6
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
This dude is a bottom of the barrel piece of s**t.

Jets yip yapping a lot like last time..
 7 years ago '05        #7
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
whos even cares about 2 overrated players
 7 years ago '10        #8
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #9
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,206 | Props total: 19860 19860
this is why i hate the jets they all talk so much then disappear on Sundays. I hope Tom Brady drops 50 on the Jets
 7 years ago '04        #10
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,514 | Props total: 310 310

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #11
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 minimafia_aj said:
this is why i hate the jets they all talk so much then disappear on Sundays. I hope Tom Brady drops 50 on the Jets
Yeah we disappeared all the way to an 11-5 record... and that was a disappointment. f**k Brady, f**k Bill and f**k all y'all b**ches crying cuz we announce our a.ss whoopings before they happen. This is New York! That's what we do. Rex is the perfect coach for a New York team. He takes on the personality of the city and true New Yorkers. Y'all better hope we lose, cuz you ain't heard s**t yet.
 7 years ago '04        #12
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
just ordered the jersey
 7 years ago '10        #13
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,358 | Props total: 9611 9611

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #14
NLSP42 151 heat pts151
space
space
$7,829 | Props total: 8938 8938
Who wouldnt hate him......back up 6th round quarterback-turned starter- turned superbowl champ-turned top 5 doa-turned HUGE multimillionaire-turned to the husband of one of the hotest girls in the world :greetings10:
 7 years ago '05        #15
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
i dont have a problem with the way tom brady plays how gets into other ppl faces ALL THE TIME. i dont mind that win the pats are winning they always TRY TO RUN UP THE SCORE ON PPL (jets, mia, buf). my only thing is any other team or players who does that they get slack from media or espn bout that s**t. but THE PATS HAVE A FREE RIDE ON EVERYTHING BRADY GETS IN SOMEONE FACE AND ITS AWW LOOK AT BRADY HE FIRED UP SMDH.

if another player on another teams does it then he needs to clam down he has character issue smh stfu this will have no outcome on the game once again idk why ppl think like anything the jets or anyone else says is gonna make the pats go oh Reall now i really wanna win like they wasnt before lol. they have the best coach in the world they will be prepared and fired up to weather someone says something or not its the damn playoff. I just hate how the media trys to put the whole game base off what someone said on Tue & Wed make no sense to me
 01-12-2011, 08:21 AM         #16
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I rather a guy throw a TD and point than a guy who gets f**king burned by Deion Branch and then runs to the media.

Garcon burned his a.ss last week too, Cro is good for 3 TDs on Sunday, watch.
 01-12-2011, 08:22 AM         #17
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
Yeah we disappeared all the way to an 11-5 record... and that was a disappointment. f**k Brady, f**k Bill and f**k all y'all b**ches crying cuz we announce our a.ss whoopings before they happen. This is New York! That's what we do. Rex is the perfect coach for a New York team. He takes on the personality of the city and true New Yorkers. Y'all better hope we lose, cuz you ain't heard s**t yet.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #18
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
"we dont give a damn" yes you do
 7 years ago '08        #19
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
The more they talk the more I get worried about this game. This will be epic one way or another
 01-12-2011, 08:28 AM         #20
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ his only highlight being against Moss.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago