Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #161
A.M.BESSA 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,883 | Props total: 978 978
 breakdowny2j said:
lebron should sing this at half court next game they play in cleveland at halftime

hahaahahahahahah

stay in school lebron cleveland sucks lol
 7 years ago '04        #162
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,126 | Props total: 1001 1001
 Youngin19 said:
them n*ggas chanted, "Who's your daddy," when they know that man doesn't know who his father is and, "Delonte," trying to say he f**ked that man's mom. That's as classless as you can get. Clevelanders can eat a d!ck
f**k Cleveland
 7 years ago '10        #163
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8296 8296
 Rico23 said:
o OK it all make sense now a heat fan who was almost non existent last yr who "found" his fandom like a pr0n star "finds Jesus" after she retires...whatever u say mr internet and real life "tough Guy" who goes into others ppl cities saying f**k u and your city without any problems....
Actually I been a heat fan since Shaq came to town, since he's my favorite player.

I think you need to take a look in the mirror if you want to talk about internet tough guys, you trying make Cleveland sound like like Haiti, when in reality they most they could do to the guy they "hate" was burn his jersey.

You really think I should be afraid to make fun of a random Cleveland fan for being the most bitter fan in the country right now???
 7 years ago '04        #164
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 443 443
 Youngin19 said:
Didn't they say he was a quitter? Didn't they say he was a king with no ring? And he never gave any indication he was going to stay either. You see what the Nuggets are doing right?

Charles Barkley was traded
Moses Malone was traded
Kareem Abdul Jabbar was traded

And Green Bay parted ways with Brett Favre because they didn't feel like waiting for him to make a decision to continue playing or retire. He had already retired and was debating about coming back and they didn't want him holding the team hostage and for them to have to wait on his decision so they went with Rodgers
Sorry charles and moses where not traded after there MVP season it was only Kareem and he asked to be traded because of personal/religious reason. Not talking about 3-4-5 years after they win the award.

Despite his phenomenal success in Milwaukee, Abdul-Jabbar was unhappy due in part to the lack of people who shared his religious and cultural beliefs and wanted out.

So basicallly from 1955 to now only 1 mvp has been traded the same off season after he won the award, but you think that the cavs should have done the last year, while they had they best record in the league?

I never heard cavs fans say anything about lebron they said he was a king with no ring AFTER, repeat AFTER the whole decision situation.

And dummy the nuggets are doing that with carmelo bacause

1)Lebron and bosh. With them both leaving and there teams get ZERO in return, why would Denver allow themselves to be put in that same situation.
2)Carmelo. He wants out, if he didnt he would have signed the extension. Is this not common knowledge by now.

And farve contracted green bay back BEFORE Training camp(On July 2, 2008)
he asked for a release On July 11, 2008
Packers general manager Ted Thompson announced he would not grant Favre an unconditional release and reaffirmed the organization's commitment to Aaron Rodgers as its new quarterback.

How was he holding the team hostage. He announced his retirement On March 4, 2008, that made aaron rogders the starter as of that day, and the packers never backed down from that stance.
In the interview, Favre said he was "guilty of retiring early," that he was "never fully committed" to retirement, and that he was pressured by the Packers to make a decision before the NFL Draft and the start of the free agent signing period. Favre disputed the notion that he doesn't want to play for Green Bay and said that while he understands the organization has decided to move on, they should now allow him to do the same.

Does that sound like a team being held hostage or a team ready to move on?
 7 years ago '10        #165
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 legendisdope said:
word thats why lebron is a f**kin douche bag. and why he stay talkn bout karma?? when some bad happen to him i want him to b like 'i guess thats my karma for bein such an a**hole'
Karma is different from God tho, IMO.

Karma comes from the energy you put out there, if you say you hope your neighbor trips while taking out the trash and you wish bad things on him, then more than likely that energy will come back to you in some way.

I just dont think that God is sitting there thinking "Man, Dan was a little rough on Lebron in that letter.....shazzam the Cavs will lose 60 games this year!"
 7 years ago '10        #166
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
I think this was a response to Dan Gilbert about Lebron bringing bad karma to the heat............

The self-declared former "King" will be taking the "curse" with him down south. And until he does "right" by Cleveland and Ohio, James will unfortunately own this dreaded spell and bad karma.
 7 years ago '04        #167
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 730 730
If karma is a b**ch Lebron James and the Miami Heat won't be winning a championship this season....
 7 years ago '04        #168
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
The problem that I have with LeBron now is that he wont stop tweeting/talking all the damn time. He's become the kid at school who couldn't and wouldn't do s**t by himself, but now that he's got some of his buddies around him, he starts running his mouth cause he's got backup.

I really wish he'd just stop talking to the media, stop tweeting his thoughts and just play ball like he used to. Prove it on the court, no need to prove anything off of it...
 01-12-2011, 12:31 PM         #169
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kziatic said:
Sorry charles and moses where not traded after there MVP season it was only Kareem and he asked to be traded because of personal/religious reason. Not talking about 3-4-5 years after they win the award.

So basicallly from 1955 to now only 1 mvp has been traded the same off season after he won the award, but you think that the cavs should have done the last year, while they had they best record in the league?

I never heard cavs fans say anything about lebron they said he was a king with no ring AFTER, repeat AFTER the whole decision situation.

And dummy the nuggets are doing that with carmelo bacause

1)Lebron and bosh. With them both leaving and there teams get ZERO in return, why would Denver allow themselves to be put in that same situation.
2)Carmelo. He wants out, if he didnt he would have signed the extension. Is this not common knowledge by now.

And farve contracted green bay back BEFORE Training camp(On July 2, 2008)
he asked for a release On July 11, 2008
Packers general manager Ted Thompson announced he would not grant Favre an unconditional release and reaffirmed the organization's commitment to Aaron Rodgers as its new quarterback.

How was he holding the team hostage. He announced his retirement On March 4, 2008, that made aaron rogders the starter as of that day, and the packers never backed down from that stance.
In the interview, Favre said he was "guilty of retiring early," that he was "never fully committed" to retirement, and that he was pressured by the Packers to make a decision before the NFL Draft and the start of the free agent signing period. Favre disputed the notion that he doesn't want to play for Green Bay and said that while he understands the organization has decided to move on, they should now allow him to do the same.

Does that sound like a team being held hostage or a team ready to move on?
yes it does mean you're holding a team hostage. You can't be retiring and then coming back or debating whether to play or not because teams have to make personnel decisions or plans to move on without you. They don't know whether you'll retire again or quit mid season so they chose to move forward. An organization can choose to move on without you.

And didn't you say franchise player? It doesn't matter whether he's the "reigning" MVP or not. We are talking about franchise players.

Answer these questions. Did the Cavs have to wait on LeBron's decision? Did he stop them from pursuing other free agents? Did he promise he was coming back? Did he not say he would explore his options? Did they not know there was a possibility he could leave? If there was a possibility he couldleave, why didn't they cover there bases and make other plans? What other free agents could they have signed[name them]? And why should LeBron risk telling them and then they try to trade him to a team he doesn't want to go to or risk the implosion or the decimation of a roster or team[that he's interested in] just to get him?

You can't say he made them wait, because he didn't. They made a business decision to wait. LeBron made a business decision to leave.

And how do any of you muthafukas know when he made his decision in the first place?
 7 years ago '04        #170
bperiod 
space
space
$142 | Props total: 0 0
 Rockobox said:
 7 years ago '05        #171
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,525 | Props total: 1701 1701
i think a lesson should be learned then: don't build your team around 1 player...
there would be no "hostages" if ppl stop bounding themselves.

and in my opinion, cleveland is suffering from a 20 game loss cuz they put more time into focusing on lebron hate and less time rehabilitating and developing as a team.

Lebron might call it karma, but honestly i call it lack of focus
 01-12-2011, 12:40 PM         #172
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh...he could have written this to his damn cousin.
 7 years ago '10        #173
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
 2 Pistolz said:
Starting to love LeBron as much as I love D-Wade!
!

If you're a dude...................Pause!
 7 years ago '04        #174
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
cleveland really needs to stop losing. Its like they addicted to it.

:cash:
 7 years ago '07        #175
MFKAD 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$1,181 | Props total: 32 32
has nothing to do with karma. having a bad team is a b**ch though
 7 years ago '04        #176
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,011 | Props total: 226 226
Thanks Lebron for taking another dump on us here in Cleveland, Ohio...
 7 years ago '04        #177
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Arson said:
lets take a look at the bron situation as if it were a regular corporate job.

You're a got damn prodigy, one the best to step foot in the field. You're prime time ready right out of high school. You got the resume built and all that good stuff.

You get hired to some small business that's been in the dumps for a while. You tell your boss, "I'll bring home the big client that puts the company on". You're working hard and the boss lets you do whatever the f**k you wanna do when ever you wanna do it. But the catch is, you're doing a teams worth of work by yourself day in an day out. After years of this, you get a call from another company sayin they got 2 of the brightest talents in the field working there and they wanna make a power move to become fortune 500 status and they think you're the missing piece.

Would you stay at the old job working your a.ss off by yourself in hopes of keeping a promise the boss seems to expect you to reach alone or take your talents to Heat Inc and have a much better chance at reaching your goals?
u are using a perfectly sensible argument...but heres the one thing u r forgetting...the part where that other company says "however we are going to want u to make less than u could where u already are"

usually people leave their "home" only to make alot more than they would if they stayed
 7 years ago '10        #178
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Rico23 said:
when did I ever say anything sounding like come to Cleveland and say that, when did I ever make myself out to be an internet tough Guy? when did I ever make up ducktales about rolling up in ppl's cities saying f**k u and your city to strangers like u just did.? f**k outta here, u Newfound heat fans make me sick looking like a bumch of old bandwagon cavs fans coming to lebrons defense in every cavs/lebron related thread ....while u were too busy using you're ridiculously terrible reading comprehension skills and coming up with retarded comebacks, u would have seen where I said take myself and being a fan out of the question.....never once did I make Cleveland out to be some gully a.ss Haiti like city, although everyone knows that Cleveland has some really rough parts...so how about u stop talking out your a.ss and making generalized statements about all cavs fans...I haven't even said a word about lebron this whole f**kin thread yet I'm bitter:rolleyes:..I see u missed out o. sustained silent reading throughout grade school

congrats on the typing...

You commented on my comment that there were clevelands fans acting hardbody, if you weren't one then stfu and move on. You said I wouldn't say that to somebody from cleveland, and why wouldn't I? Why would I fear a n*gga just cause he from Cleveland?
 01-12-2011, 01:27 PM         #179
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
Yep. I can't feel sorry for them though. In fact, I hope this continues as long as Dan Gilbert remains in ownership.

We are talking about a fanbase of people who burned his jersey, wished career ending injury on him, wished death on him, etc.

They're getting what they deserve now, IMO.
You sound like a b**ch and i aint even a cavs fan. You probably never even liked lebron until he came to Miami
 7 years ago '04        #180
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Myworld82 said:
This is the problem right here. People think that for some reason LeBron OWES something to Cleveland. So they signed him to a multiple million dollar contract. Signing LeBron made the Cleveland Cavs relevant again, and I guarantee they made 10x off of him whatever they paid him. LeBron was solidified when he was a junior in high school, they knew what they were doing when they got him in the draft, they knew he would lift them to unimaginable heights instantly, especially with him being a so-called "hometown" kid.

The fact of the matter is, the Cavaliers banked off dude. Then they told him, go out and win with no real no. 2 to back you up. People fail to remember in that game at Detroit when he got them to the finals, that he basically single-handedly won the game that got them there in the 4th quarter and overtime. No one, and I mean NO ONE, has won without a viable no. 2 player behind them. So why is LeBron getting criticized for joining up with them on his own, instead of waiting on an owner and front office that we all know couldn't make that happen for him? Nobody wanted to go to Cleveland, and nobody will want to, they way their owner acted.

LeBron's "hometown" (quoted because Cleveland is not his hometown) didn't give him s**t. He worked hard, became the player that he is, and earned everything that he's received. He's got two MVPs that prove that he's worthy to do whatever the f**k he wants. He controlled his own destiny, and for some reason, people think there's something wrong with that. He gave Cleveland great years there, it's their own fault that they didn't give him what he needed. For them to treat him like that when he left is ridiculous. So yeah, he was totally justified. Karma is a b**ch, and they saw that last night. Have fun owning that team, Dan Gilbert, better hope you get another great player in the draft.
ok...i understand akron & cleveland are different...if thats the case, all these f**gots that make threads about "if u dont rep ur hometeam, u aint s**t" need to learn this...its widely accepted that the closest team to u is ur "hometeam"

he was given more then people realize...he wanted z still so he got him in miami with him...supposedly he wants mo to join him as well when he becomes an FA. people thought it was a wrap when they got shaq, same feeling when they got antawn

they had shannon brown TWICE, couldnt do anything with him...they also had smush parker, who was garbage, yet he still was a starting pg for the lakers in the playoffs

the cavs had the best record in the league, u dont get that by mistake, or without any help

when iverson left philly he kissed the floor & the crowd loved him & respected his loyalty, when lebron goes to cleveland they bump up security
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy