Lebron to Cavs: "karma is a b**ch"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-12-2011, 10:46 AM         #141
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man f**k all that. Everybody talking bout lebron this lebron that bottom line lebron and the heat at the top of the east Cleveland gettin blown out by 50 points. So who you think won?
 01-12-2011, 10:49 AM         #142
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hold up. n*ggas honestly making the argument that LeBron prevented them from signing other free agents? n*ggas gonna sit up here and say that LeBron can't take all the time he needs to make the best decision for himself?

These dudes are acting like the Cavs had to sign LeBron. They didn't, they could have chose to go in a different direction and to not wait on him to make a decision. They could have chose to not offer him a contract extension. They chose to take that route and wait because they felt the benefit outweighed the cost. They were wrong. LeBron didn't put a gun to their head and force them to wait. They made a conscious decision to wait. Did Green Bay wait on Brett Favre? No, they traded that n*gga. FOH with that bulls**t
 7 years ago '10        #143
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
All ill say is Jordan has way more class than Lebron
 7 years ago '08        #144
JR_Tha_Jenius 
space
space
space
$390 | Props total: 213 213
 akademiks said:
Those facts I stated were completely objective. Hence why there's no rebuttal to any of those points.

Me sprinkling in a few jabs here and there does not make those facts any less objective.

The Cavs picked up steam as an organization when Dan Gilbert came in there. Many people know Gordon Gund was a cheap owner and wasn't willing to pay for talent. The season Gilbert bought them was their first season over .500 in 8 years or so.
The Cavs went from not being able to pick up any players to having a top 3 payroll in the league for the last 3 years.

As for your questions, I don't know how much they were worth before Lebron & during, but there are a lot more factors that went into their valuation than just 1 player.

Dan Gilbert fired Mike Brown almost certainly because of Lebron, and hired Byron Scott because of him too. Apparently Mr. Potato-head lost Lebron's confidence after back-to-back 60 win seasons and Lebron himself falling on his face in the playoffs

The Cavs hired Lebron's friends because he asked them to. The organization was always treading lightly when it came to Lebron and his friends because they had so much influence on him and his decisions. They did a LOT to try and make him happy in Cleveland. They controlled the media in Ohio to prevent anything bad from being published about Lebron, including him almost getting kicked off the Olympic team. There's a reason why those stories leaked over the summer. When insiders' jobs & careers are no longer being threatened, a lot can come out.

They'd want him back because a) he's still a top player in the league and the player they built their team around b) he puts a.sses in seats c) they already invested tons of money in him.

So by your logic, if you're thinking about something bad possibly could happen to me for making that comment, wouldn't that mean something bad could happen to you? Creating an infinite loop of bad things happening to people who think about bad things happening to others?

To all of your posts....good sh*t....
 01-12-2011, 11:07 AM         #145
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cottonman5grand said:
You might want to do some research on that.
 7 years ago '04        #146
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,790 | Props total: 431 431
 Youngin19 said:
hold up. n*ggas honestly making the argument that LeBron prevented them from signing other free agents? n*ggas gonna sit up here and say that LeBron can't take all the time he needs to make the best decision for himself?

These dudes are acting like the Cavs had to sign LeBron. They didn't, they could have chose to go in a different direction and to not wait on him to make a decision. They could have chose to not offer him a contract extension. They chose to take that route and wait because they felt the benefit outweighed the cost. They were wrong. LeBron didn't put a gun to their head and force them to wait. They made a conscious decision to wait. Did Green Bay wait on Brett Favre? No, they traded that n*gga. FOH with that bulls**t
Why would you trade your franchise player if he gave you no indication he was going to leave?

Can you please tell me how many reigning MVP's in NBA have been traded?

And why on God's green earth would you compare NFL to Nba specifically that situation. They drafted Rogers IN THE FIRST ROUND to be the eventual replacement for farve, let him learn under farve. They trade farve because they felt it was time to see if rodgers was ready to start.

Favre formally filed for reinstatement with the NFL on July 29, 2008, and his petition was granted by Commissioner Goodell, effective August 4, 2008.[70] Favre then flew to Green Bay to report to Packers training camp. After a lengthy meeting with head coach Mike McCarthy and general manager Ted Thompson, however, both sides agreed it was time for Favre and the organization to part ways.[71] McCarthy sensed Favre was not in "the right mind-set" to resume playing for the Packers, while Favre felt that his relationship with Packer management had deteriorated to the point that a return to the team would be untenable.

How is this similar?
 7 years ago '04        #147
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,412 | Props total: 6438 6438
 cottonman5grand said:
jordan just hides it better...or lebron just don't give a fuk
 7 years ago '10        #148
SteezDoesIt 
space
space
$429 | Props total: 19 19
Love all the Heat fans who are so arrogant after Lebron came to Miami...f**gots..If you were a Heat fan before that, that's great. But all these "fans" who are jumping on their d!ck can die.
 01-12-2011, 11:18 AM         #149
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just leave it alone bron
 01-12-2011, 11:21 AM         #150
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish all you hardcore white kids and token n*ggas on here could come to cleveland and walk down any street ( and not just the hood the white boys in the heights too ) and say all this tough guy s**t
 7 years ago '10        #151
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8201 8201
 Rico23 said:
exactly, jokingly with friends or ppl u know, u would never do it to a stranger, and secondly literally every on this site knows I'm a cavs fan and knows that I don't give a s**t that lebron left and didn't participate in all the extra curricular bulls**t some cavs fans did so take that s**t somewhere else n*gga...do u even have a team or are u just in here defending lebron like every1 else
Wrong again, I have had strangers when I go out of town say "Fukk Jersey" and I have met people especially from a certain northeastern city, and I'm quick to say "Fukk Boston". And of course I have a favorite team

[pic - click to view]

01-12-2011, 11:21 AM         #152
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kziatic said:
Why would you trade your franchise player if he gave you no indication he was going to leave?

Can you please tell me how many reigning MVP's in NBA have been traded?

And why on God's green earth would you compare NFL to Nba specifically that situation. They drafted Rogers IN THE FIRST ROUND to be the eventual replacement for farve, let him learn under farve. They trade farve because they felt it was time to see if rodgers was ready to start.

Didn't they say he was a quitter? Didn't they say he was a king with no ring? And he never gave any indication he was going to stay either. You see what the Nuggets are doing right?

Charles Barkley was traded
Moses Malone was traded
Kareem Abdul Jabbar was traded

And Green Bay parted ways with Brett Favre because they didn't feel like waiting for him to make a decision to continue playing or retire. He had already retired and was debating about coming back and they didn't want him holding the team hostage and for them to have to wait on his decision so they went with Rodgers
 01-12-2011, 11:27 AM         #153
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
This n*gga acting like he aint said no fuk s**t about cleveland...I guess since you aint say it in the paper it don't count huh Bron?
please provide a quote when lebron wishes bad on Cleavland...or anyone else...
 01-12-2011, 11:34 AM         #154
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this thread
 7 years ago '04        #155
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 205 205
Im not a heat fan or cavaliers fan nor a lebron fan or hater but i agree with this quote from a sports blog........ "He basically said that God wants the Cavs to fail as punishment for their poor treatment of LeBron in the wake of his departure. Plus, while LeBron says that it's bad to wish ill on someone, he also seems to be reveling in their failures. Does that mean it's all right to be happy when someone fails as long as you don't wish for it beforehand? Whoever said God works in mysterious ways wasn't kidding."
 7 years ago '10        #156
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8201 8201
 apfam77 said:
Im not a heat fan or cavaliers fan nor a lebron fan or hater but i agree with this quote from a sports blog........ "He basically said that God wants the Cavs to fail as punishment for their poor treatment of LeBron in the wake of his departure. Plus, while LeBron says that it's bad to wish ill on someone, he also seems to be reveling in their failures. Does that mean it's all right to be happy when someone fails as long as you don't wish for it beforehand? Whoever said God works in mysterious ways wasn't kidding."
I do agree that the "God sees everything" comment was ghey. I don't think God cares about Dan Gilbert and the cavs or anything about basketball for that matter.
 7 years ago '04        #157
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 205 205
 Nautilus O said:
I do agree that the "God sees everything" comment was ghey. I don't think God cares about Dan Gilbert and the cavs or anything about basketball for that matter.
Agreed
 7 years ago '10        #158
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Springa said:
Never said you supposed to hug n*ggas after you lose. But you notice nobody made a big deal out of them doing it. When you taunting other teams and rubbing it in by dancing and acting a fool when you beat them people are gonna talk s**t about you when you act like a poor sport after you lose
So you expect lebron to dance after he loses a game. You dance out of enjoyment. And I'm pretty sure winning is much more fun than losing.
 7 years ago '09        #159
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
hmmm there might be the most stanning in boxden history goin on in this thread im a cavs fan and we dont owe lebron s**t..im sorry. the n*gga made us perenal contenders and made us relevant single handedly..yea he didnt handle the decision correctly but he did what he thought was right for him. and all the hate he is still getting is ridiculous.period.

Last edited by TERRANCE CRACK; 01-12-2011 at 11:46 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #160
arrow1 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$462 | Props total: 169 169
Cavs Lost
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago