Lebron to Cavs: "karma is a b**ch"

most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Ayesha Curry tries to get physical with drunk Rockets fan.
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,874 | Props total: 612 612
 Youngin19 said:
hold up. n*ggas honestly making the argument that LeBron prevented them from signing other free agents? n*ggas gonna sit up here and say that LeBron can't take all the time he needs to make the best decision for himself?

These dudes are acting like the Cavs had to sign LeBron. They didn't, they could have chose to go in a different direction and to not wait on him to make a decision. They could have chose to not offer him a contract extension. They chose to take that route and wait because they felt the benefit outweighed the cost. They were wrong. LeBron didn't put a gun to their head and force them to wait. They made a conscious decision to wait. Did Green Bay wait on Brett Favre? No, they traded that n*gga. FOH with that bulls**t
Why would you trade your franchise player if he gave you no indication he was going to leave?

Can you please tell me how many reigning MVP's in NBA have been traded?

And why on God's green earth would you compare NFL to Nba specifically that situation. They drafted Rogers IN THE FIRST ROUND to be the eventual replacement for farve, let him learn under farve. They trade farve because they felt it was time to see if rodgers was ready to start.

Favre formally filed for reinstatement with the NFL on July 29, 2008, and his petition was granted by Commissioner Goodell, effective August 4, 2008.[70] Favre then flew to Green Bay to report to Packers training camp. After a lengthy meeting with head coach Mike McCarthy and general manager Ted Thompson, however, both sides agreed it was time for Favre and the organization to part ways.[71] McCarthy sensed Favre was not in "the right mind-set" to resume playing for the Packers, while Favre felt that his relationship with Packer management had deteriorated to the point that a return to the team would be untenable.

How is this similar?
 7 years ago '04        #142
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$50,717 | Props total: 9778 9778
 cottonman5grand said:
All ill say is Jordan has way more class than Lebron
jordan just hides it better...or lebron just don't give a fuk
 7 years ago '10        #143
SteezDoesIt 
space
space
$431 | Props total: 23 23
Love all the Heat fans who are so arrogant after Lebron came to Miami...f**gots..If you were a Heat fan before that, that's great. But all these "fans" who are jumping on their d!ck can die.
 01-12-2011, 10:18 AM         #144
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just leave it alone bron
 01-12-2011, 10:21 AM         #145
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish all you hardcore white kids and token n*ggas on here could come to cleveland and walk down any street ( and not just the hood the white boys in the heights too ) and say all this tough guy s**t
 7 years ago '10        #146
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$16,108 | Props total: 12028 12028
 Rico23 said:
exactly, jokingly with friends or ppl u know, u would never do it to a stranger, and secondly literally every on this site knows I'm a cavs fan and knows that I don't give a s**t that lebron left and didn't participate in all the extra curricular bulls**t some cavs fans did so take that s**t somewhere else n*gga...do u even have a team or are u just in here defending lebron like every1 else
Wrong again, I have had strangers when I go out of town say "Fukk Jersey" and I have met people especially from a certain northeastern city, and I'm quick to say "Fukk Boston". And of course I have a favorite team

[pic - click to view]

01-12-2011, 10:21 AM         #147
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kziatic said:
Why would you trade your franchise player if he gave you no indication he was going to leave?

Can you please tell me how many reigning MVP's in NBA have been traded?

And why on God's green earth would you compare NFL to Nba specifically that situation. They drafted Rogers IN THE FIRST ROUND to be the eventual replacement for farve, let him learn under farve. They trade farve because they felt it was time to see if rodgers was ready to start.

Didn't they say he was a quitter? Didn't they say he was a king with no ring? And he never gave any indication he was going to stay either. You see what the Nuggets are doing right?

Charles Barkley was traded
Moses Malone was traded
Kareem Abdul Jabbar was traded

And Green Bay parted ways with Brett Favre because they didn't feel like waiting for him to make a decision to continue playing or retire. He had already retired and was debating about coming back and they didn't want him holding the team hostage and for them to have to wait on his decision so they went with Rodgers
 01-12-2011, 10:27 AM         #148
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
This n*gga acting like he aint said no fuk s**t about cleveland...I guess since you aint say it in the paper it don't count huh Bron?
please provide a quote when lebron wishes bad on Cleavland...or anyone else...
 01-12-2011, 10:34 AM         #149
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this thread
 7 years ago '04        #150
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,019 | Props total: 253 253
Im not a heat fan or cavaliers fan nor a lebron fan or hater but i agree with this quote from a sports blog........ "He basically said that God wants the Cavs to fail as punishment for their poor treatment of LeBron in the wake of his departure. Plus, while LeBron says that it's bad to wish ill on someone, he also seems to be reveling in their failures. Does that mean it's all right to be happy when someone fails as long as you don't wish for it beforehand? Whoever said God works in mysterious ways wasn't kidding."
 7 years ago '10        #151
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 apfam77 said:
Im not a heat fan or cavaliers fan nor a lebron fan or hater but i agree with this quote from a sports blog........ "He basically said that God wants the Cavs to fail as punishment for their poor treatment of LeBron in the wake of his departure. Plus, while LeBron says that it's bad to wish ill on someone, he also seems to be reveling in their failures. Does that mean it's all right to be happy when someone fails as long as you don't wish for it beforehand? Whoever said God works in mysterious ways wasn't kidding."
I do agree that the "God sees everything" comment was ghey. I don't think God cares about Dan Gilbert and the cavs or anything about basketball for that matter.
 7 years ago '04        #152
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,019 | Props total: 253 253
 Nautilus O said:
I do agree that the "God sees everything" comment was ghey. I don't think God cares about Dan Gilbert and the cavs or anything about basketball for that matter.
Agreed
 7 years ago '10        #153
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,009 | Props total: 1398 1398
 Springa said:
Never said you supposed to hug n*ggas after you lose. But you notice nobody made a big deal out of them doing it. When you taunting other teams and rubbing it in by dancing and acting a fool when you beat them people are gonna talk s**t about you when you act like a poor sport after you lose
So you expect lebron to dance after he loses a game. You dance out of enjoyment. And I'm pretty sure winning is much more fun than losing.
 7 years ago '09        #154
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
$8,194 | Props total: 51 51
hmmm there might be the most stanning in boxden history goin on in this thread im a cavs fan and we dont owe lebron s**t..im sorry. the n*gga made us perenal contenders and made us relevant single handedly..yea he didnt handle the decision correctly but he did what he thought was right for him. and all the hate he is still getting is ridiculous.period.

Last edited by TERRANCE CRACK; 01-12-2011 at 10:46 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #155
arrow1 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$489 | Props total: 236 236
Cavs Lost
 7 years ago '06        #156
A.M.BESSA 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,925 | Props total: 1112 1112
 breakdowny2j said:
lebron should sing this at half court next game they play in cleveland at halftime

hahaahahahahahah

stay in school lebron cleveland sucks lol
 7 years ago '04        #157
Dash Marley 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,238 | Props total: 1483 1483
 Youngin19 said:
them n*ggas chanted, "Who's your daddy," when they know that man doesn't know who his father is and, "Delonte," trying to say he f**ked that man's mom. That's as classless as you can get. Clevelanders can eat a d!ck
f**k Cleveland
 7 years ago '10        #158
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Rico23 said:
o OK it all make sense now a heat fan who was almost non existent last yr who "found" his fandom like a pr0n star "finds Jesus" after she retires...whatever u say mr internet and real life "tough Guy" who goes into others ppl cities saying f**k u and your city without any problems....
Actually I been a heat fan since Shaq came to town, since he's my favorite player.

I think you need to take a look in the mirror if you want to talk about internet tough guys, you trying make Cleveland sound like like Haiti, when in reality they most they could do to the guy they "hate" was burn his jersey.

You really think I should be afraid to make fun of a random Cleveland fan for being the most bitter fan in the country right now???
 7 years ago '04        #159
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,874 | Props total: 612 612
 Youngin19 said:
Didn't they say he was a quitter? Didn't they say he was a king with no ring? And he never gave any indication he was going to stay either. You see what the Nuggets are doing right?

Charles Barkley was traded
Moses Malone was traded
Kareem Abdul Jabbar was traded

And Green Bay parted ways with Brett Favre because they didn't feel like waiting for him to make a decision to continue playing or retire. He had already retired and was debating about coming back and they didn't want him holding the team hostage and for them to have to wait on his decision so they went with Rodgers
Sorry charles and moses where not traded after there MVP season it was only Kareem and he asked to be traded because of personal/religious reason. Not talking about 3-4-5 years after they win the award.

Despite his phenomenal success in Milwaukee, Abdul-Jabbar was unhappy due in part to the lack of people who shared his religious and cultural beliefs and wanted out.

So basicallly from 1955 to now only 1 mvp has been traded the same off season after he won the award, but you think that the cavs should have done the last year, while they had they best record in the league?

I never heard cavs fans say anything about lebron they said he was a king with no ring AFTER, repeat AFTER the whole decision situation.

And dummy the nuggets are doing that with carmelo bacause

1)Lebron and bosh. With them both leaving and there teams get ZERO in return, why would Denver allow themselves to be put in that same situation.
2)Carmelo. He wants out, if he didnt he would have signed the extension. Is this not common knowledge by now.

And farve contracted green bay back BEFORE Training camp(On July 2, 2008)
he asked for a release On July 11, 2008
Packers general manager Ted Thompson announced he would not grant Favre an unconditional release and reaffirmed the organization's commitment to Aaron Rodgers as its new quarterback.

How was he holding the team hostage. He announced his retirement On March 4, 2008, that made aaron rogders the starter as of that day, and the packers never backed down from that stance.
In the interview, Favre said he was "guilty of retiring early," that he was "never fully committed" to retirement, and that he was pressured by the Packers to make a decision before the NFL Draft and the start of the free agent signing period. Favre disputed the notion that he doesn't want to play for Green Bay and said that while he understands the organization has decided to move on, they should now allow him to do the same.

Does that sound like a team being held hostage or a team ready to move on?
 7 years ago '10        #160
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 legendisdope said:
word thats why lebron is a f**kin douche bag. and why he stay talkn bout karma?? when some bad happen to him i want him to b like 'i guess thats my karma for bein such an a**hole'
Karma is different from God tho, IMO.

Karma comes from the energy you put out there, if you say you hope your neighbor trips while taking out the trash and you wish bad things on him, then more than likely that energy will come back to you in some way.

I just dont think that God is sitting there thinking "Man, Dan was a little rough on Lebron in that letter.....shazzam the Cavs will lose 60 games this year!"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
121 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
28 comments
1 day ago