most viewed right now
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
space
$48,329 | Props total: 14303 14303
its just one season
yes i expected the cavs to make the playoffs
but in reality we did not gain anything this past off season
we got nothing for lebron. we lost our big men and had huge injuries
all season so this is now no big surprise for me. cavs will rebuild in the off season
 7 years ago '04        #122
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 881 881
lol@ Cleveland fans thinking people scared of them hahahaha
*Jay-Z voice* Nobody scared of Cleveland fans *Jay-Z voice*
 7 years ago '07        #123
Cartel-Clipz 29 heat pts29
space
space
$31,844 | Props total: 29022 29022
 Kaliz ChamP said:
 7 years ago '04        #124
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
Lebron should have took the high road
 7 years ago '05        #125
Springa 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
I agree wit what Jemele Hill just said about this n*gga on First Take if he wanna be a vilian he need to step up his rivals, first the Wizards and Deshawn Stevenson now the Cavs. You dont get no credit for pickin on them.Same type n*gga that dances around all year taunting the other teams cause u got a nice lead then storm off the court like a lil b**ch when you get knocked from the playoffs.
 7 years ago '04        #126
flipdaflop 
space
space
$640 | Props total: 0 0
 Mysonne said:
Lebron should have took the high road

You don't always have to say it. His play on the court is enough. It makes him look like a kid.
 7 years ago '10        #127
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$16,096 | Props total: 11993 11993
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Now this is funny....

I don't understand why they act like they are any more hardbody than any other fans. I've never heard of anybody in life being afraid to go to a cleveland sports event reppin their team.
 7 years ago '04        #128
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,078 | Props total: 128 128
this thread is pure comedy, so many people still mad
 7 years ago '10        #129
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Springa said:
I agree wit what Jemele Hill just said about this n*gga on First Take if he wanna be a vilian he need to step up his rivals, first the Wizards and Deshawn Stevenson now the Cavs. You dont get no credit for pickin on them.Same type n*gga that dances around all year taunting the other teams cause u got a nice lead then storm off the court like a lil b**ch when you get knocked from the playoffs.
Peyton Manning and Kobe Bryant did the same thing. Let's stop acting like you supposed to hug n*ggas up after they beat you.
 7 years ago '10        #130
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Rico23 said:
what are u even talking about, take being a fan out of the equation and still 95% of the ppl who talk so much agitation about "f**k u u ain't s**t " type of bulls**t WOULD NOT say it to anyone in real life unprovoked...period end of story
Lies, I have been told and have told n*ggas "fukk <insert your city here"" jokingly and seriously and never has anyone been beat up, shot, or arrested over it.

If we was sitting in a airport and you told me you were from cleveland, my next question would be "Cavs fan?" and if you said yes my response would be...

", you cleveland n*ggas are still mad"
 7 years ago '05        #131
Springa 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
 Nautilus O said:
Peyton Manning and Kobe Bryant did the same thing. Let's stop acting like you supposed to hug n*ggas up after they beat you.
Never said you supposed to hug n*ggas after you lose. But you notice nobody made a big deal out of them doing it. When you taunting other teams and rubbing it in by dancing and acting a fool when you beat them people are gonna talk s**t about you when you act like a poor sport after you lose
 01-12-2011, 09:24 AM         #132
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
Anyone who critizes Lebron for this is a b**ch, especially after Dan Gilbert's letter and the fans burnig his jersey and all that stuff. Might be immature on his part, but well deserved.

Starting to love LeBron as much as I love D-Wade!

Yo Cleveland, take that take that. More salt to the wounds you miserable f**gots. BANG!
yeah...long as Lebron knows that karma effects EVERYONE including his too cool for school a.ss. and i aint referring to him leavin Cleveland either, im referring to being an overall douchebag in general. yes. douchebags do catch the karma bug from time to time
 7 years ago '04        #133
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 Kaliz ChamP said:
I seen that you wrote you were being objective, if thats the case THE 8th word you used wouldn't have been "Clown". This is purely a subjective post and a terrible arguement. You sir would get a grade of "F"

But for laughs, I need to ask you some questions that maybe you can answer.

What was the Cav's worth before Lebron got there?
What was the Cav's worth the last year Lebron played for them?
Why would Management fire a coach that Lebron didn't like?
Why would Management hire Lebrons family/friends?
If Lebron quit in the playoffs, why would Management want him back?

Lastly, if karma was a b**ch, you calling him a moron.. which means your being "subjective" because calling someone out their name is personal.. And thinking something bad should happen to him. Don't you think something could happen to you for making a comment like that.
Those facts I stated were completely objective. Hence why there's no rebuttal to any of those points.

Me sprinkling in a few jabs here and there does not make those facts any less objective.

The Cavs picked up steam as an organization when Dan Gilbert came in there. Many people know Gordon Gund was a cheap owner and wasn't willing to pay for talent. The season Gilbert bought them was their first season over .500 in 8 years or so.
The Cavs went from not being able to pick up any players to having a top 3 payroll in the league for the last 3 years.

As for your questions, I don't know how much they were worth before Lebron & during, but there are a lot more factors that went into their valuation than just 1 player.

Dan Gilbert fired Mike Brown almost certainly because of Lebron, and hired Byron Scott because of him too. Apparently Mr. Potato-head lost Lebron's confidence after back-to-back 60 win seasons and Lebron himself falling on his face in the playoffs

The Cavs hired Lebron's friends because he asked them to. The organization was always treading lightly when it came to Lebron and his friends because they had so much influence on him and his decisions. They did a LOT to try and make him happy in Cleveland. They controlled the media in Ohio to prevent anything bad from being published about Lebron, including him almost getting kicked off the Olympic team. There's a reason why those stories leaked over the summer. When insiders' jobs & careers are no longer being threatened, a lot can come out.

They'd want him back because a) he's still a top player in the league and the player they built their team around b) he puts a.sses in seats c) they already invested tons of money in him.

So by your logic, if you're thinking about something bad possibly could happen to me for making that comment, wouldn't that mean something bad could happen to you? Creating an infinite loop of bad things happening to people who think about bad things happening to others?
 7 years ago '08        #134
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,530 | Props total: 550 550
let em have it Lebron they washed up anyways
 7 years ago '10        #135
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Springa said:
Never said you supposed to hug n*ggas after you lose. But you notice nobody made a big deal out of them doing it. When you taunting other teams and rubbing it in by dancing and acting a fool when you beat them people are gonna talk s**t about you when you act like a poor sport after you lose
That bulls game when he had the incident with Noah was the year after he lost to the Magic, people were talking about it before he even did it. Last year you can tell he forced dapping and hugging up the celtics partially because of the backlash and also out of respect for KG and them. In football I always dapped other n*ggas up because we was out there battling and damn near k!lling each other.

In basketball when I lost i was straight "fukk these bum azz n*ggas :disdain2:" I wouldn't expect anything less from the other team either.

Last edited by Nautilus O; 01-12-2011 at 09:45 AM..
 01-12-2011, 09:46 AM         #136
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man f**k all that. Everybody talking bout lebron this lebron that bottom line lebron and the heat at the top of the east Cleveland gettin blown out by 50 points. So who you think won?
 01-12-2011, 09:49 AM         #137
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hold up. n*ggas honestly making the argument that LeBron prevented them from signing other free agents? n*ggas gonna sit up here and say that LeBron can't take all the time he needs to make the best decision for himself?

These dudes are acting like the Cavs had to sign LeBron. They didn't, they could have chose to go in a different direction and to not wait on him to make a decision. They could have chose to not offer him a contract extension. They chose to take that route and wait because they felt the benefit outweighed the cost. They were wrong. LeBron didn't put a gun to their head and force them to wait. They made a conscious decision to wait. Did Green Bay wait on Brett Favre? No, they traded that n*gga. FOH with that bulls**t
 7 years ago '10        #138
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
All ill say is Jordan has way more class than Lebron
 7 years ago '08        #139
JR_Tha_Jenius 
space
space
space
$420 | Props total: 282 282
 akademiks said:
Those facts I stated were completely objective. Hence why there's no rebuttal to any of those points.

Me sprinkling in a few jabs here and there does not make those facts any less objective.

The Cavs picked up steam as an organization when Dan Gilbert came in there. Many people know Gordon Gund was a cheap owner and wasn't willing to pay for talent. The season Gilbert bought them was their first season over .500 in 8 years or so.
The Cavs went from not being able to pick up any players to having a top 3 payroll in the league for the last 3 years.

As for your questions, I don't know how much they were worth before Lebron & during, but there are a lot more factors that went into their valuation than just 1 player.

Dan Gilbert fired Mike Brown almost certainly because of Lebron, and hired Byron Scott because of him too. Apparently Mr. Potato-head lost Lebron's confidence after back-to-back 60 win seasons and Lebron himself falling on his face in the playoffs

The Cavs hired Lebron's friends because he asked them to. The organization was always treading lightly when it came to Lebron and his friends because they had so much influence on him and his decisions. They did a LOT to try and make him happy in Cleveland. They controlled the media in Ohio to prevent anything bad from being published about Lebron, including him almost getting kicked off the Olympic team. There's a reason why those stories leaked over the summer. When insiders' jobs & careers are no longer being threatened, a lot can come out.

They'd want him back because a) he's still a top player in the league and the player they built their team around b) he puts a.sses in seats c) they already invested tons of money in him.

So by your logic, if you're thinking about something bad possibly could happen to me for making that comment, wouldn't that mean something bad could happen to you? Creating an infinite loop of bad things happening to people who think about bad things happening to others?

To all of your posts....good sh*t....
 01-12-2011, 10:07 AM         #140
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cottonman5grand said:
All ill say is Jordan has way more class than Lebron
You might want to do some research on that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
267 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
45 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy