Lebron to Cavs: "karma is a b**ch"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-12-2011, 09:26 AM         #121
gordonshumway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahhh bron feeling himself now with that winning streak. He's right Karma is a b**ch and he has no rings....hope he gets it.
 7 years ago '10        #122
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Cleveland's always been the black hole of sports
Cleveland is a black hole.
 7 years ago '04        #123
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,329 | Props total: 8381 8381
From one real man to another
Taking pride in being the regular season world champion
is the reason why you have no rings now.
No ones perfect in regards to what they say.

Last edited by Javon23; 01-12-2011 at 09:33 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #124
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Javon23 said:
From one real man to another
Taking pride in being the regular season wold champion
is the reason why you have no rings now.
No ones perfect in regards to what they say.
You can read the pain in this n*gga's post.
 01-12-2011, 09:32 AM         #125
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BYRON SCOTT IS A GOOD COACH BUT HE TOOK THE WRONG JOB AT THE WRONG TIME....EVERYONE FEELS LIKE BRON BRON WAS THE ANSWER FOR THEIR FRANCHISE WHICH HE WAS NOW THAT HE'S GONE PEOPLE WANNA HATE ON THE MAN FOR HIS DECISION. ITS A BUSINESS NOT OH I WANNA STAY CUZ THIS IS MY HOME..F**K CLEVELAND WHEN THE LAST TIME YALL REALLY WON SOMETHING? THAT CITY IS CURSE SERIOUSLY I THOUGHT NEW ORLEANS WAS FOR THE LONGEST. BUT s**t YALL MIGHT GET THE NUMBER ONE PICK THIS YEAR SO PRAY FOR THAT. I JUST HOPE THEY DONT FIRE BYRON BECAUSE OF THEIR RECORD I FEEL LIKE ITS THE TEAM THAT'S PLAYING LIKE CRAP N WITH ALL THAT KARMA FROM THE GM AND FANS. POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER IN MY PETER GRIFFIN VOICE!! LOL
 7 years ago '04        #126
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,329 | Props total: 8381 8381
its just one season
yes i expected the cavs to make the playoffs
but in reality we did not gain anything this past off season
we got nothing for lebron. we lost our big men and had huge injuries
all season so this is now no big surprise for me. cavs will rebuild in the off season
 7 years ago '04        #127
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,687 | Props total: 529 529
lol@ Cleveland fans thinking people scared of them hahahaha
*Jay-Z voice* Nobody scared of Cleveland fans *Jay-Z voice*
 7 years ago '07        #128
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,329 | Props total: 21221 21221
 Kaliz ChamP said:
 7 years ago '04        #129
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Lebron should have took the high road
 7 years ago '05        #130
Springa 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
I agree wit what Jemele Hill just said about this n*gga on First Take if he wanna be a vilian he need to step up his rivals, first the Wizards and Deshawn Stevenson now the Cavs. You dont get no credit for pickin on them.Same type n*gga that dances around all year taunting the other teams cause u got a nice lead then storm off the court like a lil b**ch when you get knocked from the playoffs.
 7 years ago '04        #131
flipdaflop 
space
space
$640 | Props total: 0 0
 Mysonne said:
Lebron should have took the high road

You don't always have to say it. His play on the court is enough. It makes him look like a kid.
 7 years ago '10        #132
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8102 8102
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Now this is funny....

I don't understand why they act like they are any more hardbody than any other fans. I've never heard of anybody in life being afraid to go to a cleveland sports event reppin their team.
 7 years ago '04        #133
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
this thread is pure comedy, so many people still mad
 7 years ago '10        #134
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Springa said:
I agree wit what Jemele Hill just said about this n*gga on First Take if he wanna be a vilian he need to step up his rivals, first the Wizards and Deshawn Stevenson now the Cavs. You dont get no credit for pickin on them.Same type n*gga that dances around all year taunting the other teams cause u got a nice lead then storm off the court like a lil b**ch when you get knocked from the playoffs.
Peyton Manning and Kobe Bryant did the same thing. Let's stop acting like you supposed to hug n*ggas up after they beat you.
 7 years ago '10        #135
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Rico23 said:
what are u even talking about, take being a fan out of the equation and still 95% of the ppl who talk so much agitation about "f**k u u ain't s**t " type of bulls**t WOULD NOT say it to anyone in real life unprovoked...period end of story
Lies, I have been told and have told n*ggas "fukk <insert your city here"" jokingly and seriously and never has anyone been beat up, shot, or arrested over it.

If we was sitting in a airport and you told me you were from cleveland, my next question would be "Cavs fan?" and if you said yes my response would be...

", you cleveland n*ggas are still mad"
 7 years ago '05        #136
Springa 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
 Nautilus O said:
Peyton Manning and Kobe Bryant did the same thing. Let's stop acting like you supposed to hug n*ggas up after they beat you.
Never said you supposed to hug n*ggas after you lose. But you notice nobody made a big deal out of them doing it. When you taunting other teams and rubbing it in by dancing and acting a fool when you beat them people are gonna talk s**t about you when you act like a poor sport after you lose
 01-12-2011, 10:24 AM         #137
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
Anyone who critizes Lebron for this is a b**ch, especially after Dan Gilbert's letter and the fans burnig his jersey and all that stuff. Might be immature on his part, but well deserved.

Starting to love LeBron as much as I love D-Wade!

Yo Cleveland, take that take that. More salt to the wounds you miserable f**gots. BANG!
yeah...long as Lebron knows that karma effects EVERYONE including his too cool for school a.ss. and i aint referring to him leavin Cleveland either, im referring to being an overall douchebag in general. yes. douchebags do catch the karma bug from time to time
 7 years ago '04        #138
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 Kaliz ChamP said:
I seen that you wrote you were being objective, if thats the case THE 8th word you used wouldn't have been "Clown". This is purely a subjective post and a terrible arguement. You sir would get a grade of "F"

But for laughs, I need to ask you some questions that maybe you can answer.

What was the Cav's worth before Lebron got there?
What was the Cav's worth the last year Lebron played for them?
Why would Management fire a coach that Lebron didn't like?
Why would Management hire Lebrons family/friends?
If Lebron quit in the playoffs, why would Management want him back?

Lastly, if karma was a b**ch, you calling him a moron.. which means your being "subjective" because calling someone out their name is personal.. And thinking something bad should happen to him. Don't you think something could happen to you for making a comment like that.
Those facts I stated were completely objective. Hence why there's no rebuttal to any of those points.

Me sprinkling in a few jabs here and there does not make those facts any less objective.

The Cavs picked up steam as an organization when Dan Gilbert came in there. Many people know Gordon Gund was a cheap owner and wasn't willing to pay for talent. The season Gilbert bought them was their first season over .500 in 8 years or so.
The Cavs went from not being able to pick up any players to having a top 3 payroll in the league for the last 3 years.

As for your questions, I don't know how much they were worth before Lebron & during, but there are a lot more factors that went into their valuation than just 1 player.

Dan Gilbert fired Mike Brown almost certainly because of Lebron, and hired Byron Scott because of him too. Apparently Mr. Potato-head lost Lebron's confidence after back-to-back 60 win seasons and Lebron himself falling on his face in the playoffs

The Cavs hired Lebron's friends because he asked them to. The organization was always treading lightly when it came to Lebron and his friends because they had so much influence on him and his decisions. They did a LOT to try and make him happy in Cleveland. They controlled the media in Ohio to prevent anything bad from being published about Lebron, including him almost getting kicked off the Olympic team. There's a reason why those stories leaked over the summer. When insiders' jobs & careers are no longer being threatened, a lot can come out.

They'd want him back because a) he's still a top player in the league and the player they built their team around b) he puts a.sses in seats c) they already invested tons of money in him.

So by your logic, if you're thinking about something bad possibly could happen to me for making that comment, wouldn't that mean something bad could happen to you? Creating an infinite loop of bad things happening to people who think about bad things happening to others?
 7 years ago '08        #139
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 408 408
let em have it Lebron they washed up anyways
 7 years ago '10        #140
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Springa said:
Never said you supposed to hug n*ggas after you lose. But you notice nobody made a big deal out of them doing it. When you taunting other teams and rubbing it in by dancing and acting a fool when you beat them people are gonna talk s**t about you when you act like a poor sport after you lose
That bulls game when he had the incident with Noah was the year after he lost to the Magic, people were talking about it before he even did it. Last year you can tell he forced dapping and hugging up the celtics partially because of the backlash and also out of respect for KG and them. In football I always dapped other n*ggas up because we was out there battling and damn near k!lling each other.

In basketball when I lost i was straight "fukk these bum azz n*ggas :disdain2:" I wouldn't expect anything less from the other team either.

Last edited by Nautilus O; 01-12-2011 at 10:45 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy