Lebron to Cavs: "karma is a b**ch"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
LeBron is doing nothing more than embracing the villain role that YOU ALL forced upon him with all the hate, boos, criticism, etc. for simply making the decision that he thought was best for him and his family.

I don't get it. You want to make him the bad guy, but you don't want him to embrace it? Makes no sense. Keep it up, LeBron. Keep talking s**t, keep taunting fans in their arena, etc.
 7 years ago '05        #102
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,782 | Props total: 3239 3239
I'm @ that Akademiks f**got wishing a career injury on Lebron James. Get a life you inbred, virgin a.ss, mental midget. How do you wish that on somebody you've never met, and has done no harm to you? You sir are a hater, and I bet your mother is ashamed of you.
 7 years ago '05        #103
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
ha ha ppl get mad idk why they had this coming. Dan gilbert acting like he just lost his best slave claming him to be the Fake king soon as he leaves the team smh f**k him and f**k anyone who thinks LBj is wrong for that. he is rite those ppl turn on him like that the owner basically acted like he lost his best slave and he was the one to say they will win a ring before the so called FAKE KING RITEE??? YEA f**k HIM KARMA IS A b**ch AND GOES AROUND COMES AROUND AND THAT s**t JUST CAME BACK HARD ON CLEV HOMIE f**k OUTTA HERE
 7 years ago '04        #104
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 Jralez said:
I'm @ that Akademiks f**got wishing a career injury on Lebron James. Get a life you inbred, virgin a.ss, mental midget. How do you wish that on somebody you've never met, and has done no harm to you? You sir are a hater, and I bet your mother is ashamed of you.
I never wished him an injury. I just said if karma existed, he would have a career ending injury for all of the things he did. Learn the difference. There was not a single use of the word "I" or "wish" in my entire post.

As for me being an "inbred, virgin a.ss, mental midget", you really would want to be careful with who you're addressing when you say dumb things..

They may already have a wife, kid, be more educated and make more money than you would ever have the chance to. And I'm sure my parents aren't related, fyi.

I'm sure my mother is so ashamed of her independent, successful son. While you're making posts about getting off house arrest. Funny.

Maroon_Tiger said:
ignore that dude... simple and plain.. dude is a kobe fan threatened by lebrons presence or something similar
No, I'm a Lakers fan who thinks Lebron is genuinely an a**hole for many of the things that happened over the last few years. I don't get "threatened" by a player's "presence" who hasn't won a meaningful game in his entire life, and who's shown to quit when he faces a bit of resistance.

Perfectibilist said:

I never understood how people can hate a person that they've never met. A person who doesn't even know they exist. The hate is deep and personal, too. These guys are natural-born losers.
So you never understood how a person could hate Bush or Rush Limbaugh? And conversely, how much of a loser do you have to be to constantly try to protect the character of someone that doesn't know you exist?
 7 years ago '05        #105
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2239 2239
I would never leave my hometown team ring or no ring. Same way I won't root for another team because mine won't win. I'd put my hometown on my back, wear that s**t with pride, win or lose. He wasn't in losing situation in Cleavland but it was his decision and he's allowed to make his own but don't ask me to respect him for it. I would never turn my back on the city that made me who I was. And if I did I wouldn't leave them so unprepared for the future, nor would I go on TV and Harlem shake in Miami. I just feel like bringing one championship home with Cleavland would be worth the 3 he will probably get in Miami.
 01-12-2011, 08:37 AM         #106
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
them n*ggas chanted, "Who's your daddy," when they know that man doesn't know who his father is and, "Delonte," trying to say he f**ked that man's mom. That's as classless as you can get. Clevelanders can eat a d!ck
^this
 7 years ago '06        #107
MASEANDDIDDY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 51 51
 akademiks said:
The Cavs surrendered to every demand this clown had in Cleveland, took on tons of extra payroll to try and build a contender around him fast, gave his idiot friends jobs, buried every story about how much of an a**hole he really is, fired their coach when Lebron lost confidence in him, ; yet he s**tted on that organization and city relentlessly by counting down to July 1st in interviews, being completely non-committal to the team and quitting on them in the playoffs.
that right there is true did all kinds of bs while here yet the beacon journal never reported on it

until after dude left. still not made cuz my cousins still get gear and cars from dude
 7 years ago '09        #108
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,274 | Props total: 19428 19428
hold on cavs only scored 57? in the entire game lol on some straight 2K11 s**t
 7 years ago '06        #109
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
 Hovi Bryant said:
Dude is a Lakers fan.
I am, keyword LAKERS, not a Kobe stan, so if Kobe left, I would still rep the Lakers, I wouldnt cry like a lil b**ch and say ignorant s**t like all them dirty a.ss Cleveland bumbs, Cavs starters culdnt even score 10 points last night, wat a f**kin joke, that was supposed to be Brons supporting cast???????? I woulda had a episode of the Decision that lasted for 3 hours and 2 hours n 58 minutes of it wuldna been me talkin bout how f**kin sorry my squad is, then I woulda took my talents to south beach .... f**k Dan Gilbert and f**k all u dirty smelly Cleveland fans who hated on Bron like that, yall stink n smell like burnt grits n factory, the whole city does
 7 years ago '06        #110
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
And for all u dummies who aint from Ohio, Cleveland and Akron is NOT the same thing, wat so ever
 7 years ago '04        #111
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 casper said:

all i know is, bron bit the hand that fed him...sure hes a great player...nobody can deny that...whether he wins or not...there will always be question marks around him because he left his hometown that gave him everything he ever wanted.
This is the problem right here. People think that for some reason LeBron OWES something to Cleveland. So they signed him to a multiple million dollar contract. Signing LeBron made the Cleveland Cavs relevant again, and I guarantee they made 10x off of him whatever they paid him. LeBron was solidified when he was a junior in high school, they knew what they were doing when they got him in the draft, they knew he would lift them to unimaginable heights instantly, especially with him being a so-called "hometown" kid.

The fact of the matter is, the Cavaliers banked off dude. Then they told him, go out and win with no real no. 2 to back you up. People fail to remember in that game at Detroit when he got them to the finals, that he basically single-handedly won the game that got them there in the 4th quarter and overtime. No one, and I mean NO ONE, has won without a viable no. 2 player behind them. So why is LeBron getting criticized for joining up with them on his own, instead of waiting on an owner and front office that we all know couldn't make that happen for him? Nobody wanted to go to Cleveland, and nobody will want to, they way their owner acted.

LeBron's "hometown" (quoted because Cleveland is not his hometown) didn't give him s**t. He worked hard, became the player that he is, and earned everything that he's received. He's got two MVPs that prove that he's worthy to do whatever the f**k he wants. He controlled his own destiny, and for some reason, people think there's something wrong with that. He gave Cleveland great years there, it's their own fault that they didn't give him what he needed. For them to treat him like that when he left is ridiculous. So yeah, he was totally justified. Karma is a b**ch, and they saw that last night. Have fun owning that team, Dan Gilbert, better hope you get another great player in the draft.
 01-12-2011, 08:54 AM         #112
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is full of some characters. it all boils down to your morals and ethics in sports, your perception of an individuals decision, and in this case, how much you hate someone or a city.

and ak is a lakers fan, some of you are complete and utter f**king morons.

im a cavs fan, and wish bron the best of luck in miami. i hope he wins 10 rings in his career.
 7 years ago '10        #113
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19636 19636
 frequent23 said:
I am, keyword LAKERS, not a Kobe stan, so if Kobe left, I would still rep the Lakers, I wouldnt cry like a lil b**ch and say ignorant s**t like all them dirty a.ss Cleveland bumbs, Cavs starters culdnt even score 10 points last night, wat a f**kin joke, that was supposed to be Brons supporting cast???????? I woulda had a episode of the Decision that lasted for 3 hours and 2 hours n 58 minutes of it wuldna been me talkin bout how f**kin sorry my squad is, then I woulda took my talents to south beach .... f**k Dan Gilbert and f**k all u dirty smelly Cleveland fans who hated on Bron like that, yall stink n smell like burnt grits n factory, the whole city does
Someone help this man out.
 7 years ago '09        #114
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
I don't think either side should be saying anything. Neither of them have came off looking very good to me. They both suck.
 7 years ago '10        #115
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8303 8303
 kingpin222 said:
I would never leave my hometown team ring or no ring. Same way I won't root for another team because mine won't win. I'd put my hometown on my back, wear that s**t with pride, win or lose. He wasn't in losing situation in Cleavland but it was his decision and he's allowed to make his own but don't ask me to respect him for it. I would never turn my back on the city that made me who I was. And if I did I wouldn't leave them so unprepared for the future, nor would I go on TV and Harlem shake in Miami. I just feel like bringing one championship home with Cleavland would be worth the 3 he will probably get in Miami.
You also didn't make 27 million dollars last year or were named 2x MVP or have the whole world expecting you to win 2-3 championships by now.

On top of that the n*gga is not from cleveland, Lebron was gonna be lebron if he was playing in <insert any NBA city here>

Whats really stupid is that this n*gga is gonna post 3 consecutive 60 win seasons, with two different teams that's fukkin retardo
 7 years ago '04        #116
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
 akademiks said:
The Cavs surrendered to every demand this clown had in Cleveland, took on tons of extra payroll to try and build a contender around him fast, gave his idiot friends jobs, buried every story about how much of an a**hole he really is, fired their coach when Lebron lost confidence in him, ; yet he s**tted on that organization and city relentlessly by counting down to July 1st in interviews, being completely non-committal to the team and quitting on them in the playoffs.

If karma was a b**ch, this moron would have a career ending injury and get burnt alive when he's got nothing else to do but freebase.
I seen that you wrote you were being objective, if thats the case THE 8th word you used wouldn't have been "Clown". This is purely a subjective post and a terrible arguement. You sir would get a grade of "F"

But for laughs, I need to ask you some questions that maybe you can answer.

What was the Cav's worth before Lebron got there?
What was the Cav's worth the last year Lebron played for them?
Why would Management fire a coach that Lebron didn't like?
Why would Management hire Lebrons family/friends?
If Lebron quit in the playoffs, why would Management want him back?

Lastly, if karma was a b**ch, you calling him a moron.. which means your being "subjective" because calling someone out their name is personal.. And thinking something bad should happen to him. Don't you think something could happen to you for making a comment like that.
 7 years ago '04        #117
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
why everybody keep saying that he dissing his hometown when he not even from cleveland.

7 years ago '09        #118
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
And people prob gon say but but they have a different team now yea which is partially true but they still have two of their top scoring options right Mo and jamison that yall hyped up to be so nice. Then yall are gonna say but west is gone doesn't boobie equal delonte yup. Same bench and hickson and they also still had verajao who was the starting center for alot of last year.
 7 years ago '09        #119
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Miami fans becoming the new old Cavs fans on here is hilarious.
 7 years ago '04        #120
cavanroo 7 heat pts
space
space
$306 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy