Lebron to Cavs: "karma is a b**ch"

most viewed right now
 76
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-12-2011, 02:38 AM         #81
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
can anybody say ak told a lie???

all i know is, bron bit the hand that fed him...sure hes a great player...nobody can deny that...whether he wins or not...there will always be question marks around him because he left his hometown that gave him everything he ever wanted.

people on here get on me for not being a diehard fan of hometeams (just cuz i like the dolphins & lakers over the eagles & sixers) yet this man was drafted by his hometeam & left them...ask urself if u would do that

would the people on here that make all the threads about "u r only supposed to like the team that is closest to u", would they do what he did?

i personally dont have a problem with bron leaving in free agency...but it really is the way he did it that has people lookin at him funny...for an easier route? ur supposed to be the king & the chosen one...now we've all become witnesses to him needing accomplices...it really doesnt affect me either way, i can care less for the heat or the cavs.

he made his decisions tho...he may win a ring or 2, or even more in the future...but when its all said & done he's still gonna have to deal with his own questions to himself "could i have done this in cleveland, & how come these guys didnt join me there, i had to go elsewhere with them, after they decided where they were gonna go first"
I did.....just now.........and my answer is "who gives a f**k?"
 7 years ago '09        #82
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
already wshh?...

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #83
29 26 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,181 | Props total: 2582 2582
Lol, he's right tho, to throw salt on it, he should've said somethin' along the lines of him being able to put that up himself...
 01-12-2011, 03:27 AM         #84
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebron >>>>>>>>>>>
 01-12-2011, 03:42 AM         #85
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never winning a Championship ring would be real karma for this n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #86
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 FreddP said:
And he still has no rings.

lol
but he got a broad, a kid, nice house, cars, money, fame and more than alot of people on bx. so what's your point? lots of popular people in sports don't have "rings" but yet, they still get by in life and inducted into hall of fames and all of that good stuff.
 7 years ago '04        #87
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$33,486 | Props total: 6419 6419
 Rendition said:
never winning a Championship ring would be real karma for this n*gga
yeah seriously
 01-12-2011, 03:44 AM         #88
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangab**ch said:
old girlfriend vs new girlfriend.
Bingo!
 01-12-2011, 03:54 AM         #89
king_pimp23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  






Bron was watchin highlights like
 7 years ago '08        #90
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23324 23324
 casper said:
can anybody say ak told a lie???

all i know is, bron bit the hand that fed him...sure hes a great player...nobody can deny that...whether he wins or not...there will always be question marks around him because he left his hometown that gave him everything he ever wanted.

people on here get on me for not being a diehard fan of hometeams (just cuz i like the dolphins & lakers over the eagles & sixers) yet this man was drafted by his hometeam & left them...ask urself if u would do that

would the people on here that make all the threads about "u r only supposed to like the team that is closest to u", would they do what he did?

i personally dont have a problem with bron leaving in free agency...but it really is the way he did it that has people lookin at him funny...for an easier route? ur supposed to be the king & the chosen one...now we've all become witnesses to him needing accomplices...it really doesnt affect me either way, i can care less for the heat or the cavs.

he made his decisions tho...he may win a ring or 2, or even more in the future...but when its all said & done he's still gonna have to deal with his own questions to himself "could i have done this in cleveland, & how come these guys didnt join me there, i had to go elsewhere with them, after they decided where they were gonna go first"
lets take a look at the bron situation as if it were a regular corporate job.

You're a got damn prodigy, one the best to step foot in the field. You're prime time ready right out of high school. You got the resume built and all that good stuff.

You get hired to some small business that's been in the dumps for a while. You tell your boss, "I'll bring home the big client that puts the company on". You're working hard and the boss lets you do whatever the f**k you wanna do when ever you wanna do it. But the catch is, you're doing a teams worth of work by yourself day in an day out. After years of this, you get a call from another company sayin they got 2 of the brightest talents in the field working there and they wanna make a power move to become fortune 500 status and they think you're the missing piece.

Would you stay at the old job working your a.ss off by yourself in hopes of keeping a promise the boss seems to expect you to reach alone or take your talents to Heat Inc and have a much better chance at reaching your goals?


Last edited by Arson; 01-12-2011 at 04:01 AM..
 01-12-2011, 04:12 AM         #91
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said:
never winning a Championship ring would be real karma for this n*gga
It's not fair that Bosh and Wade don't win a ring after this simply because you wished bad karma on Bron.
 7 years ago '04        #92
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
damn...
 7 years ago '10        #93
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 19626 19626
 akademiks said:
The Cavs surrendered to every demand this clown had in Cleveland, took on tons of extra payroll to try and build a contender around him fast, gave his idiot friends jobs, buried every story about how much of an a**hole he really is, fired their coach when Lebron lost confidence in him, ; yet he s**tted on that organization and city relentlessly by counting down to July 1st in interviews, being completely non-committal to the team and quitting on them in the playoffs.

If karma was a b**ch, this moron would have a career ending injury and get burnt alive when he's got nothing else to do but freebase.
Obviously LeBron knows something we don't.
 7 years ago '04        #94
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
So LeBron doesn't tell the Cavs that he's leaving until all of the Free agents of note have signed with other teams, and Karma's a b**ch? Got it. I have no problem with LeBron saying this or even leaving as a free agent, but anyone who thinks the way he basically screwed Cleveland on his way out the door was ok is the b**ch, not the one who criticizes this statement.
 7 years ago '10        #95
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 19626 19626
Not in defense of LeBron, but his usual critics are well, taking advantage of this opportunity to express themselves once more.

I wouldn't have guessed how many former Cleveland executives we have on Boxden. I guess I see what the problem is now.
 7 years ago '06        #96
frequent23 
space
avatar space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
 akademiks said:
The Cavs surrendered to every demand this clown had in Cleveland, took on tons of extra payroll to try and build a contender around him fast, gave his idiot friends jobs, buried every story about how much of an a**hole he really is, fired their coach when Lebron lost confidence in him, ; yet he s**tted on that organization and city relentlessly by counting down to July 1st in interviews, being completely non-committal to the team and quitting on them in the playoffs.

If karma was a b**ch, this moron would have a career ending injury and get burnt alive when he's got nothing else to do but freebase.
Gotdamn man shut the f**k up and get over it will u, quit cryin like a lil b**ch, u cleveland fans are so pitiful, if yall woulda jus got the n*gga Amare or sumthin u wuldnt hav this problem, instead u get mid level Mo and weak a.ss Jamison, SHUT THE f**k UP, YALL GET ON MY NERVES WIT THIS CRYIN!
 7 years ago '05        #97
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
When are people going to realize that "Cleveland" is not LeBron's hometown? And for those who say it's close enough, well he's openly stated that he doesn't see it that way. Dude does not rep Cleveland, and he owes them nothing.

Would a Brooklyn n*gga ever call Harlem his hometown?
 7 years ago '10        #98
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8206 8206
Definitely a shot at Gilbert, Lebron didn't do anything to Cleveland that would warrant "bad karma", even the biggest cleveland fan can't say that bron wished anything bad on cleveland or its players. But it was clear that Gilbert did towards him.

And don't give me that hometown loyalty sh*t, ask Chauncey about loyalty when the nuggets send him to the Nets. Now that's a team doing somebody dirty.
 7 years ago '05        #99
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 kuruption said:
So LeBron doesn't tell the Cavs that he's leaving until all of the Free agents of note have signed with other teams, and Karma's a b**ch? Got it. I have no problem with LeBron saying this or even leaving as a free agent, but anyone who thinks the way he basically screwed Cleveland on his way out the door was ok is the b**ch, not the one who criticizes this statement.
No offense but this is one of the dumbest posts I've ever read. You do realize that he announced his decision BEFORE players were even eligible to actually SIGN contracts right? You do realize that the time table in which he made his decision known was meaningless to the Cavs and their chances to improve the team right? They were well over the salary cap with or without him re-signing.

Not like anyone with franchise player ability would sign there to begin with.
 7 years ago '10        #100
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 19626 19626
 frequent23 said:
Gotdamn man shut the f**k up and get over it will u, quit cryin like a lil b**ch, u cleveland fans are so pitiful, if yall woulda jus got the n*gga Amare or sumthin u wuldnt hav this problem, instead u get mid level Mo and weak a.ss Jamison, SHUT THE f**k UP, YALL GET ON MY NERVES WIT THIS CRYIN!
Dude is a Lakers fan.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy