Lebron to Cavs: "karma is a b**ch"

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,200 | Props total: 11806 11806
*Waits for LeBron to clarify tweet*
 01-12-2011, 01:13 AM         #62
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebody read me a quote he said during the decision that s**tted on Cleveland? Please show me.

Oh and ask Jawad Williams how loyal Dan Gilbert is. They cut a hometown "hero" like birthday cake. What did Jawad Williams do to make them cut him? He tried to the best of his ability to produce. I guess when your production isn't up to their level of expectations they can cut ties with you, but when they don't deliver on your expectations it's wrong of you to cut ties with them.

I'll end with a f**k Cleveland. I'm done with you pussies
 7 years ago '07        #63
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 illogik said:
"I was hacked"
nah...thats paul pierce
 7 years ago '07        #64
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
wait....jawad williams got cut?

talk about irony
 7 years ago '08        #65
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 akademiks said:
If karma was a b**ch, this moron would have a career ending injury and get burnt alive when he's got nothing else to do but freebase.
 01-12-2011, 01:26 AM         #66
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love lebron, but manu still has my heart
 7 years ago '07        #67
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
This bandwagon Miami fan isss FIRED up.
 7 years ago '10        #68
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,649 | Props total: 837 837
 akademiks said:
The Cavs surrendered to every demand this clown had in Cleveland, took on tons of extra payroll to try and build a contender around him fast, gave his idiot friends jobs, buried every story about how much of an a**hole he really is, fired their coach when Lebron lost confidence in him, ; yet he s**tted on that organization and city relentlessly by counting down to July 1st in interviews, being completely non-committal to the team and quitting on them in the playoffs.

If karma was a b**ch, this moron would have a career ending injury and get burnt alive when he's got nothing else to do but freebase.
lmao
knew this would be full of terrified laker fans

hating lebron because he threatens your beloved kobe

45pg thread
 01-12-2011, 01:34 AM         #69
TheKharma 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo i take that as an insult! sheed gonna show u karma lbj
 7 years ago '06        #70
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,407 | Props total: 961 961
n*ggas it has nothing to do wit the cavs yall n*ggas be blowing s**t up for no f**king reason smfh
 7 years ago '04        #71
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19916 19916
wow..... FINALLY!!! LeBron was waiting for this moment...
 7 years ago '10        #72
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,912 | Props total: 1269 1269
 akademiks said:
The Cavs surrendered to every demand this clown had in Cleveland, took on tons of extra payroll to try and build a contender around him fast, gave his idiot friends jobs, buried every story about how much of an a**hole he really is, fired their coach when Lebron lost confidence in him, ; yet he s**tted on that organization and city relentlessly by counting down to July 1st in interviews, being completely non-committal to the team and quitting on them in the playoffs.

Yup your definitely from cleveland. You f*gs stay losing, while lebron is s**tting on n*ggas. Get mad
 7 years ago '04        #73
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 578 578
 akademiks said:

You really feel strongly about this huh?
 7 years ago '08        #74
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,063 | Props total: 4850 4850
 Official253 said:
Yup your definitely from cleveland. You f*gs stay losing, while lebron is s**tting on n*ggas. Get mad
Errr, from what I remember akademiks is a pretty staunch Lakers fan.
 7 years ago '05        #75
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10886 10886
And Lebron doesn't think that his ain't coming??

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 01-12-2011, 01:57 AM         #76
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny to think about all the s**t people talked about this man last year. im not even a big fan of lebron but the loss of him made the best team in the league the worst team in the league. if that doesn't prove hes the best player i dont know what does (besides rings maybe), but i cannot think of one other player who would have that big of an impact on a team
 7 years ago '05        #77
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 1691 1691
lebron deserves what he did? fine i'll go along with that...
but personal attacks to friends and family by fans? he deserves that?

NOBODY deserves that... come on ppl u look for morale in sports but wave the green flag to fans terrorizing his family?
 7 years ago '04        #78
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
can anybody say ak told a lie???

all i know is, bron bit the hand that fed him...sure hes a great player...nobody can deny that...whether he wins or not...there will always be question marks around him because he left his hometown that gave him everything he ever wanted.

people on here get on me for not being a diehard fan of hometeams (just cuz i like the dolphins & lakers over the eagles & sixers) yet this man was drafted by his hometeam & left them...ask urself if u would do that

would the people on here that make all the threads about "u r only supposed to like the team that is closest to u", would they do what he did?

i personally dont have a problem with bron leaving in free agency...but it really is the way he did it that has people lookin at him funny...for an easier route? ur supposed to be the king & the chosen one...now we've all become witnesses to him needing accomplices...it really doesnt affect me either way, i can care less for the heat or the cavs.

he made his decisions tho...he may win a ring or 2, or even more in the future...but when its all said & done he's still gonna have to deal with his own questions to himself "could i have done this in cleveland, & how come these guys didnt join me there, i had to go elsewhere with them, after they decided where they were gonna go first"
 01-12-2011, 02:35 AM         #79
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
You'd give your unborn's life to have LeBron back
nahh we straight in Cleveland. I'd much rather lose than have this spineless f**k anywhere around.
 01-12-2011, 02:37 AM         #80
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why are people still caring about the cavs and this lebron mess?
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy