Lebron to Cavs: "karma is a b**ch"

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-12-2011, 12:32 AM         #41
jackedNtan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
would be better if he didn't try to blame it on some "god"
 7 years ago '05        #42
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 jackedNtan said:
would be better if he didn't try to blame it on some "god"

[pic - click to view]

01-12-2011, 12:35 AM         #43
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
Stating facts is not a "way of thinking". Those are completely objective. He more than deserves the chants he gets in Cleveland.

To say he handled the decision poorly is an understatement. He handled the entire free agent process and his last 2 years in Cleveland poorly if anything.
shut yo f**got a.ss up. Stop licking Kobe's anus. f**kin homo a.ss pus*y.

How much money LeBron generated for charity?

He handled the decision fine. He never promised he was coming back to Cleveland. He wasn't obligated to meet the owners. He's allowed to make his decision on his own time.
 7 years ago '06        #44
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,356 | Props total: 5550 5550
 Youngin19 said:

How much money LeBron generated for charity?

He handled the decision fine. He never promised he was coming back to Cleveland. He wasn't obligated to meet the owners. He's allowed to make his decision on his own time.
you're really suckin a mean one if you believe he handled that the right way.
 7 years ago '05        #45
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Youngin19 said:

That n*gga is a b**ch....
 01-12-2011, 12:40 AM         #46
SirSkillz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron could have done things differently (maybe not going on natl tv and breaking hearts), but I think gilbert's comments after "the decision" sounded like someone who just got dumped in the 8th grade. Dude played there for 7 years. 7 years in Cleveland, OH!!!!! It just didnt happen. What the f**k else is he supposed to do? I know Cleveland aint had much to cheer for lately and they upset their god left, but they must get over it.
 7 years ago '05        #47
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 2TopFlite said:
Lmao Lebron laughing his a.ss off at dem muthaf**kas.. Real s**t doe they need to place the Cavs in the D-League for the rest of da f**king season that cant be a NBA team
This.

I hope they get f**ked in the lottery too.
 7 years ago '06        #48
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 illogik said:
Why do Heat fans hate Cavs so much? I've never understood
old girlfriend vs new girlfriend.
 7 years ago '04        #49
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 01-12-2011, 12:48 AM         #50
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangab**ch said:
you're really suckin a mean one if you believe he handled that the right way.
I don't get it. What was wrong about it.

DWade and Chris Bosh went on National TV and announced their decision on PTI. But oh, it's so bad when LeBron does it. Dan Gilbert announced he fired Mike Brown on TV. WTF is the problem? Sensitive a.ss muthafukas need hugs or some s**t. He supposed to coddle these pussies? It is what it is.
 7 years ago '07        #51
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,438 | Props total: 55877 55877
 akademiks said:
The Cavs surrendered to every demand this clown had in Cleveland, took on tons of extra payroll to try and build a contender around him fast, gave his idiot friends jobs, buried every story about how much of an a**hole he really is, fired their coach when Lebron lost confidence in him, ; yet he s**tted on that organization and city relentlessly by counting down to July 1st in interviews, being completely non-committal to the team and quitting on them in the playoffs.

If karma was a b**ch, this moron would have a career ending injury and get burnt alive when he's got nothing else to do but freebase.

/Thread
 7 years ago '07        #52
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,438 | Props total: 55877 55877
 Youngin19 said:

DWade and Chris Bosh went on National TV and announced their decision on PTI. But oh, it's so bad when LeBron does it. Dan Gilbert announced he fired Mike Brown on TV. WTF is the problem? Sensitive a.ss muthafukas need hugs or some s**t. He supposed to coddle these pussies? It is what it is.
Who the hell looks at that show?...Lebron drag the entire thing out and went on prime time TV and he didn't have to go on TV at all.
 01-12-2011, 12:51 AM         #53
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illogik said:
Why do Heat fans hate Cavs so much? I've never understood
Cavs fans been taking shots at Heat fans from day one. Talking about they ain't "real" fans or what not. And plus they some b**ches. Acting like bunch of spoil brats. They need to grow the f**k up. Wishing injury on someone and all that. f**k em
 7 years ago '06        #54
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Youngin19 said:

The Cavs surrendered to every demand this clown had in Cleveland, took on tons of extra payroll to try and build a contender around him fast, gave his idiot friends jobs, buried every story about how much of an a**hole he really is, fired their coach when Lebron lost confidence in him, ; yet he s**tted on that organization and city relentlessly by counting down to July 1st in interviews, being completely non-committal to the team and quitting on them in the playoffs.
no use repeating it.

he didn't have to stay but he didn't have to s**t on them the way he did either.
 7 years ago '05        #55
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
@mogotti2

This **** is embarrassing. I feel like I can't even show my face in Cleveland

01-12-2011, 12:55 AM         #56
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Who the hell looks at that show?...Lebron drag the entire thing out and went on prime time TV and he didn't have to go on TV at all.
So nobody watches ESPN? Well why the f**k did the decision have ten million viewers?

So what is it. Is it the fact that he went on tv or is it the fact that it was prime time? He announced his decision only a day after Dwade and Bosh.

I tell you what. n*ggas is just some sour a.ss f**king haters. pus*y n*ggas need hugs and s**t. Grow the f**k up.

I like it though. The more people that hate LeBron, the more I like him. He's a villain now and he needs to live up to the title. f**k you lames.
 7 years ago '06        #57
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
Announcing his decision = s**tting on them? GTFOH.

LeBron wanted a championship and players around him that were championship caliber. They didn't f**kin deliver.

f**king f**gots want this man to hand his future over to Dan Gilbert and not make decisions for himself. He his own GM. He created his own destiny. f**k who don't like it.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

01-12-2011, 12:58 AM         #58
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangab**ch said:
no use repeating it.

he didn't have to stay but he didn't have to s**t on them the way he did either.

Announcing his decision = s**tting on them? GTFOH.

LeBron wanted a championship and players around him that were championship caliber. They didn't f**kin deliver.

f**king f**gots want this man to hand his future over to Dan Gilbert and not make decisions for himself. He his own GM. He created his own destiny. f**k who don't like it.
 7 years ago '06        #59
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
What akademiks said
 7 years ago '08        #60
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4796 4796
 akademiks said:

If karma was a b**ch, this moron would have a career ending injury and get burnt alive when he's got nothing else to do but freebase.
But he fulfilled his contractual agreement w/the team and made no such commitment afterwards.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy