Lebron to Cavs: "karma is a b**ch"

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 2 Pistolz said:
Anyone who critizes Lebron for this is a b**ch, especially after Dan Gilbert's letter and the fans burnig his jersey and all that stuff. Might be immature on his part, but well deserved.

Starting to love LeBron as much as I love D-Wade!

Yo Cleveland, take that take that. More salt to the wounds you miserable f**gots. BANG!
I mean, no loss that bad is DESERVED...

But with all the bulls**t him and his family have went through, especially the way a few people in Cleveland are still acting about this situation...I'd say that s**t too.
 7 years ago '07        #22
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 FreddP said:
And he still has no rings.

lol
shyt....if shyt continue the way they have....heat might be holding that trophy at the end of the year and cavs will be holding that #1 pick......

these two teams turning point was that heat/cavs game, since then they been in opposite directions
 7 years ago '05        #23
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
 legendisdope said:
delonte to lebron "yo mommas my b**ch"

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #24
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 akademiks said:
The Cavs surrendered to every demand this clown had in Cleveland, took on tons of extra payroll to try and build a contender around him fast, gave his idiot friends jobs, buried every story about how much of an a**hole he really is, fired their coach when Lebron lost confidence in him, ; yet he s**tted on that organization and city relentlessly by counting down to July 1st in interviews, being completely non-committal to the team and quitting on them in the playoffs.

If karma was a b**ch, this moron would have a career ending injury and get burnt alive when he's got nothing else to do but freebase.
Unless LeBron made a commitment to say if ownership agreed to do any or all of the above.... Shut your b**ch a.ss up. He was a FREE AGENT. The extension he signed to become a 2010 free agent was OFFERED TO HIM by your organization.

If you want to complain about how poorly he handled the decision, then I'll probably agree with you. However what you are complaining about makes you sound like a straight up crybaby b**ch.

Sorry brah.... Keeping it real.
 7 years ago '05        #25
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Rockobox said:

But with all the bulls**t him and his family have went through, especially the way a few people in Cleveland are still acting about this situation...I'd say that s**t too.
None of that has anything to do with the players on the TEAM itself

its a b**ch move by Lebron to basically taunt his former teammates
 7 years ago '07        #26
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
i wonder what would have happened if carlos boozer actually stayed with lebron in cleveland.
 7 years ago '05        #27
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
 Bea5T said:

I don't remember any of his teammates "wishing bad" on LeBron...the taunting isn't towards them.

cuz that's what the tweet is about, right? nowhere did the tweet say "HAHAHA THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR THINKING YALL COULD WIN WITHOUT ME"...

taking the tweet completely outta context, my G...
 7 years ago '05        #28
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Rockobox said:

Yep. I can't feel sorry for them though. In fact, I hope this continues as long as Dan Gilbert remains in ownership.

We are talking about a fanbase of people who burned his jersey, wished career ending injury on him, wished death on him, etc.

They're getting what they deserve now, IMO.
 7 years ago '04        #29
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 2 Pistolz said:
Unless LeBron made a commitment to say if ownership agreed to do any or all of the above.... Shut your b**ch a.ss up. He was a FREE AGENT. The extension he signed to become a 2010 free agent was OFFERED TO HIM by your organization.

If you want to complain about how poorly he handled the decision, then I'll probably agree with you. However what you are complaining about makes you sound like a straight up crybaby b**ch.

Sorry brah.... Keeping it real.
Sorry, I'm not a Cavs fan.

Maybe if your head wasn't so far up Lebron's a.ss, you would be able to see things objectively.

Good job.
 7 years ago '05        #30
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
IF ANYTHING, the tweet is about:

1). Dan Gilbert
2). all the Cleveland radio stations and fans that continue to s**t on this man's name
 7 years ago '05        #31
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Bea5T said:

Show me where he's individually taunting any Cavs players? He made a subliminal shot that seems obvious to me that he's throwing at ONLY the people who wished bad things for him.
 7 years ago '07        #32
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,438 | Props total: 55877 55877
 2 Pistolz said:
Anyone who critizes Lebron for this is a b**ch, especially after Dan Gilbert's letter and the fans burnig his jersey and all that stuff. Might be immature on his part, but well deserved.

Starting to love LeBron as much as I love D-Wade!

Yo Cleveland, take that take that. More salt to the wounds you miserable f**gots. BANG!

7 years ago '05        #33
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 akademiks said:
Sorry, I'm not a Cavs fan.

Maybe if your head wasn't so far up Lebron's a.ss, you would be able to see things objectively.

Good job.
Objectively? That's what you call your way of thinking? What a hypocritical dumbass you are. You just said the man deserves a career ending injury. Did you not see me call out his poor taste in how he handled he decision?
 7 years ago '06        #34
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,356 | Props total: 5550 5550
RT @DBK12: LBJ tomorrow: I have no idea what "Karma" meant.
 7 years ago '10        #35
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,279 | Props total: 7563 7563
Poor Lebron.
 01-12-2011, 12:27 AM         #36
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RT @DBK12: LBJ tomorrow: I have no idea what "Karma" meant.

7 years ago '04        #37
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 2 Pistolz said:
Objectively? That's what you call your way of thinking? What a hypocritical dumbass you are. You just said the man deserves a career ending injury. Did you not see me call out his poor taste in how he handled he decision?
Stating facts is not a "way of thinking". Those are completely objective. He more than deserves the chants he gets in Cleveland.

To say he handled the decision poorly is an understatement. He handled the entire free agent process and his last 2 years in Cleveland poorly if anything.
 01-12-2011, 12:30 AM         #38
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illogik said:
All I read was "I love slurping lebron"

nice one.

But f**k you, you b**ch a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '05        #39
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
 FreddP said:
And he still has no rings.

lol
jordan didnt get his overnight niether did kobe.. so whats ur point?
 7 years ago '10        #40
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2531 2531
Lmao Lebron laughing his a.ss off at dem muthaf**kas.. Real s**t doe they need to place the Cavs in the D-League for the rest of da f**king season that cant be a NBA team

234 - 82 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy