Lebron to Cavs: "karma is a b**ch"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #181
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8201 8201
 Rico23 said:
and why the f**k would u make a reply towards me about not one thing I said but then say, "o Well I wasn't talking to u"...just stop talking while you're behind I'm done
I never said I wasn't talking to you. I said if you weren't one then YOU should have STFU and kept it movin, since you did, you then became a bitter cav fan. You have now W's in this thread, if you really care that much about the cavs then you should feel like pigeon sh*t right now. Not only are n*ggas shytting on your team but your city too.

And you prolly not even from cleveland
 7 years ago '04        #182
y2kash 
space
space
space
$265 | Props total: 0 0
lebron should know, karma always comes back to him in the playoffs.
 7 years ago '09        #183
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
Lebron's mom is a bigger b**ch then Karma
 7 years ago '05        #184
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 NomiS said:
jordan didnt get his overnight niether did kobe.. so whats ur point?
No but he had 3 rings at year 7....
 7 years ago '07        #185
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
Didn't Gilbert say that the Cavs were gonna win a ring before Lebron? Whoops...
 7 years ago '10        #186
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
why are people so aggy about this? he didn't direct this to the cavs or anybody. he was just speaking in general.

so you're just gonna a.ssUME this was about the cavs and dan gilbert?
 7 years ago '06        #187
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 2 Pistolz said:
You'd give your unborn's life to have LeBron back
i'm at work but I'll post a good read about this from the cleveland.com

An expert now in Eastern religions, LeBron James, who can do anything (just ask his entourage), chided Cleveland fans for being unkind to him Tuesday night. He said they had bad karma because of it.

It was a direct shot at Cavaliers' owner Dan Gilbert, who emotionally predicted bad karma for James in the wake of his desertion of the franchise on the nationally televised display of self-indulgence known as "The Decision."

In Buddhism and Hinduism, karma is the effect your actions in this life have in determining your destiny in your next incarnation.

James, also tight with the Almighty (just ask him), added, "God sees everything."

In that case, the Big Eye in the Sky might have seen James quit on the Cavaliers on the court in Game 5 against the Celtics last season, after which he quit on Ohio as a free agent and adjourned to the team he was stacking in Miami.

Actually, he didnít even say Miami, he said he was "taking my talents to South Beach," which meant he was going to a party, not moving to a city.

Following their one-time leader and realizing their apparent karmic destiny, those Cavaliers who remain quit on the season once and for all Tuesday night, scoring 57 points against the Lakers and losing by another 55.

For his part, James has never faced the consequences of his actions, so he really has no idea what karma is.

In high school, high-priced lawyers fought his suspension by the OHSAA for taking free throwback jerseys and his eligibility was restored quickly.

Cavaliers owner Gilbert all but hired royal wipers for the self-styled "King."

Even when James returned amid a storm of boos from the stands on Dec. 2, his wimpy former teammates greeted him with hugs and small talk, in a servile display that clicked the "Off" switch on them and their season in many fansí heads then and there.

As a Cavalier, James had the run of the franchise, he was the face of Cleveland sports for most of his seven years here, and he could leave even hardened NBA writers spell-bound by his gifts for the game.

I know, because I was one of them.

As we look back on his seven years, we can see that the Cavs reached one Finals with James, losing four straight games in it to San Antonio. The run was set up by an incredibly lucky draw when Chicago lost and injury-riddled Washington won, both on the final night of the season. To get to the East Finals against the Pistons, the Cavs had to beat only two .500 teams, the Wizards and Nets.

Cleveland lost the next year to the eventual champion Celtics despite a brilliant seventh game by James, who demanded roster changes in its wake. Too bad he did not demand better play from himself in the early games, for he was an abysmal 8-for-42 in the opening set in Boston. The first game, a 76-72 loss, was clearly there for the taking.

In 2009, the Cavs were beaten by a cheater, Orlandoís Rashard Lewis, who starred in the East Finals, then served a 10-game suspension before the next season for using performance enhancing drugs.

It was the last hurrah, really.

James spent the 2009-10 season by often repudiating what coach Mike Brown said in public and by lobbying in the media for more playing time for those whom coach James deemed worthy of it.

The playoffs devolved into his Bo Kimble left-handed free throw, due to the Elbow of death, and the biggest abdication since Edward VIII fell for American divorcee Wallis Warfield Simpson.

When the going got tough in the most recent series with Boston, James got going toward the glitter and ease of South beach, leaving behind such insulting remarks as, "I feel bad for myself," and "I spoil people."

He certainly didnít bother to spoil Bostonís victory party in the elimination game that arrived in the sixth contest, blowing off Brown with a sneer when the coach pleaded for his team to foul in a game that was still mathematically within reach.

Whether karma exists or not is a matter of philosophical debate. Art Modell won a Super Bowl after bolting the city and taking the Browns with him. Carlos Boozer profited handsomely from misleading the pre-Gilbert Cavs about his free agency intentions. Miami has the Eastern Conferenceís best record.

Still, scandal-plagued Ohio State quarterback Terrelle Pryor, who considers James his "mentor," trotted out for pre-game warmups at the Sugar Bowl in a Miami Heat ballcap. Pryor left the stadium with a torn tendon in his foot that required surgery.

The lesson might be to be careful what metaphysical force you call a "b****." Just sayiní.
 01-12-2011, 04:14 PM         #188
yoyoyoyo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would like 2 take this time 2 laugh at all the cavs fans.
 7 years ago '10        #189
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8201 8201
 Rico23 said:
u HAVE to be the dumbest person in this f**kin thread...so basically u hitting the reply button on several of my comments mean that u weren't talking to me.... wither you're that f**king retarded or u don't know how message boards work...I am from Cleveland I was born and raised there and now I live in Cincinnati STILL repping cleveland....AND NOW u say that me carrying on a convo with u = being a bitter cavs fan...have fun with your new favorite team And new favorite player

I didn't reply to any of your comments unless you quoted me in it. You hopped my nuts talking crazy about I wouldn't say that to a cleveland fan unprovoked. Then you tried to call me an internet tough guy, because I've never seen anyone get beat up over saying "fukk <insert town here>" , but apparently in hardbody Cleveland it happens all the time :hay:

You lost hombre, you took offensive to a comment I made that wasn't directed to you specifically, but you took it to heart, so in reality it was meant for you. And you still are a bitter Cavs fan AND you don't live in cleveland, fukk outta here.
 7 years ago '04        #190
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 533 533
 akademiks said:
Those facts I stated were completely objective. Hence why there's no rebuttal to any of those points.

Me sprinkling in a few jabs here and there does not make those facts any less objective.
but it does mean you are taking it personal, making what you said subjective.

The Cavs picked up steam as an organization when Dan Gilbert came in there. Many people know Gordon Gund was a cheap owner and wasn't willing to pay for talent. The season Gilbert bought them was their first season over .500 in 8 years or so.
The Cavs went from not being able to pick up any players to having a top 3 payroll in the league for the last 3 years.

They were actually #4 last year.
With the Lakers, Wizards and Celtics ahead of them.
As far as speaking up on Dan Gilbert

As for your questions, I don't know how much they were worth before Lebron & during, but there are a lot more factors that went into their valuation than just 1 player.
You can't be serious here right? If you knew what the Cav's payroll was, I think you could easily do a little looking to see what there worth was before Lebron got there. But if you didn't know, it more than doubled.

Dan Gilbert fired Mike Brown almost certainly because of Lebron, and hired Byron Scott because of him too. Apparently Mr. Potato-head lost Lebron's confidence after back-to-back 60 win seasons and Lebron himself falling on his face in the playoffs
I think I see why your views on this whole situaiton is distorted. Because your failing to see the whole picture.. But in case you didn't know, Dan Gilbert and a majority of all business owners invest there money into business to in-turn, generate more money. When your cash-cow is LeBron, Gilbert could care-less who coached Lebron, as long as he was on his team and bringing in the "Money

The Cavs hired Lebron's friends because he asked them to. The organization was always treading lightly when it came to Lebron and his friends because they had so much influence on him and his decisions. They did a LOT to try and make him happy in Cleveland. They controlled the media in Ohio to prevent anything bad from being published about Lebron, including him almost getting kicked off the Olympic team. There's a reason why those stories leaked over the summer. When insiders' jobs & careers are no longer being threatened, a lot can come out.
Your hitting it on the nail for me. If it wasn't about money, then the Cav's organization wouldn't have gave into his friends and family getting perks. But wait, I bet you think the 11th person coming off the bench has as much pull as the teams superstar. Heres a little insight, the money the organization was paying to his "peeps" was pennies to what they was making off LeBron playing for them. From ticket sales, merchandise, food, clothing, etc..

They'd want him back because a) he's still a top player in the league and the player they built their team around b) he puts a.sses in seats c) they already invested tons of money in him.
So wait, why would management want a player that they said quit on him?
Your right about B, he brings that organization money. And the only investment they had in LeBron was giving him a salary and a percentage of his jersey sales.

So by your logic, if you're thinking about something bad possibly could happen to me for making that comment, wouldn't that mean something bad could happen to you? Creating an infinite loop of bad things happening to people who think about bad things happening to others?

Only karma I could see happening to me is someone that I don't know coming up to me saying "I don't care about you." and them to walk away. You on the other hand felt the need to be personal on what you wish would happen to LeBron since he brought up Karma. Hence, him hoping he hurts his leg. Which didn't need to be said if you were being objective
 7 years ago '09        #191
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,413 | Props total: 12353 12353
How a n*gga gon say karma is a b**ch then say God sees everything. Thats almost as bad as the rappers thuggin out at the awards acceptance speech then give God a shoutout
 7 years ago '09        #192
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
now he says he didn't say it. damn lebron......that's a b**ch move,forreal.
 7 years ago '04        #193
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8454 8454
man up and take responsibility for your tweets.
too many people in his ear
 7 years ago '07        #194
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 A2P89 said:
now he says he didn't say it. damn lebron......that's a b**ch move,forreal.
lmao, yea

he didnt say it, AND it wasn't directed at the Cavs.

7 years ago '09        #195
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
I guess karma is a b**ch lebron. you opened your mouth and now you losing to the clippers...
God sees everything..
 7 years ago '04        #196
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
damn, Karma really is a bi*ch
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago