Time Is Money Presents: Dna vs. T-rex

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
eh, soon as i heard the ear thing again i turned it off.....nobody beatin rex ever....always usin the same punchlines and s**t
 7 years ago '05        #82
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Super-C said:
eh, soon as i heard the ear thing again i turned it off.....nobody beatin rex ever....always usin the same punchlines and s**t
no body beating rex??? lmao, crazy
Tech9 gave him a run,
okwerds slayed him
math spanked him.

t-rex is over hyped
 7 years ago '09        #83
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,079 | Props total: 1815 1815
 ronin said:
This is how I feel.

T-rex and DNA is a mismatch for the simple fact DNA isn't in the same rhyming class as T-rex and I am NOT giving T-Rex any type of props over DNA.

Grindtimenow USE to be a battle league for some real dope spitters who was actually battling (regardless if it was written or freestyled). Now GrindTimeNow is like the tryout league of battle rapping, and then the crazy thing is they think they can handle URL battler's.

The reason GrindTimeNow and URL don't mix is the crowd,
GrindTimeNow Crowd = Hip-Hop heads
URL Crowd = A lotta kats who wanna hear rhymes about gun play.

T-rex and his posse of flunk's have gotten on my nerves lately, I use to like mook but even he played. now he act's like he's this big shot who can't battle so he doesn't mess up his record deal....smh.

but bottomline.
this battle was a mismatch, and if i had to judge i would barley give it to DNA based on T-rex has been better then this, he seemed real uninterested in battling.
Bolded statement dispelled any argument you were attempting to make.
 7 years ago '05        #84
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 digitalboy said:
Bolded statement dispelled any argument you were attempting to make.
true statement none the less, and you can feel anyway you want about what i said but the s**t is the truth.
 01-13-2011, 01:20 PM         #85
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
This is how I feel.

T-rex and DNA is a mismatch for the simple fact DNA isn't in the same rhyming class as T-rex and I am NOT giving T-Rex any type of props over DNA.

Grindtimenow USE to be a battle league for some real dope spitters who was actually battling (regardless if it was written or freestyled). Now GrindTimeNow is like the tryout league of battle rapping, and then the crazy thing is they think they can handle URL battler's.

The reason GrindTimeNow and URL don't mix is the crowd,
URL Crowd = A lotta kats who wanna hear rhymes about gun play.

T-rex and his posse of flunk's have gotten on my nerves lately, I use to like mook but even he played. now he act's like he's this big shot who can't battle so he doesn't mess up his record deal....smh.

but bottomline.
this battle was a mismatch, and if i had to judge i would barley give it to DNA based on T-rex has been better then this, he seemed real uninterested in battling.

I respect your opinion, but nothing you said makes a semblence of sense.

DNA can freestyle. Unlike Rex.

He has clever punchlines and schemes. Unlike Rex.

I don't see how, in any way, he is not in the same rhyming class when he OUT RAPPED HIM in THIS battle, FOR JUST ONE ROUND MATCH UP!!!!

This is wrong: "The reason GrindTimeNow and URL don't mix is the crowd,
URL Crowd = A lotta kats who wanna hear rhymes about gun play."

Very very very wrong. DNA battled in Grindtime. So I guess he's a hip-hop head. If you can battle and your are LYRICAL, it doesn't matter WHAT you are rhyming about. I can go on a tangent about how Grindtime uses gay slurs, YO MOMMA jokes ALL THE TIME, and I'd be reaching because NOT ALL OF THEM DO THAT, only the corny ones (like Arsenal is the best example of this, although the n*gga can flow)....if you are LYRICAL, it doesn't matter...
 7 years ago '05        #86
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
lmao, i have been witness to a n*gga who only choice of words in a freestyle battle seemed to be "b**ch, gay, d!ck" so NO....if you battle it does NOT mean you are lyrical

2). i stand by my initial comment

3). when i say not in the same rhyming class, i am not talking skill i am talking content. you can NOT goto url rapping "consciously" and expect for the crowd to feel you more than a battler who is talking about guns, i don't care what you say
 01-13-2011, 01:55 PM         #87
Chosen Few DS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did DNA walk out.... It seems like he took offense to that mother s**t.. Whole room got awfully quiet.
 7 years ago '05        #88
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
Dna bodied this n*gga from all angles
 7 years ago '04        #89
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
dna just described t-rex's career
dna doesn't and hasn't had one
classic case of a hater
 7 years ago '05        #90
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 MegaTON said:
classic case of a hater
t-rex has/had a career outside of smack dvd's, url and grindtimenow?

If so, i musta missed it.
 7 years ago '04        #91
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
ur top mc list is sean price papoose and gza lets not talk about "careers"
 01-13-2011, 02:28 PM         #92
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
lmao, i have been witness to a n*gga who only choice of words in a freestyle battle seemed to be "b**ch, gay, d!ck" so NO....if you battle it does NOT mean you are lyrical

2). i stand by my initial comment

3). when i say not in the same rhyming class, i am not talking skill i am talking content. you can NOT goto url rapping "consciously" and expect for the crowd to feel you more than a battler who is talking about guns, i don't care what you say
Fail.

I never said, IF YOU BATTLE YOU ARE INSTANTLY LYRICAL....NEVER SAID THAT, stop puttin words in my mouth ....

What I DID SAY was that, if you can rhyme, flow, metaphors, multi syllables , chances are YOU ARE A LYRICAL RAPPER! period, end of story.....

again, you fail....what the f**k is "consciously"....ive watched numerous Grindtime battles where they rap about guns....again, what the f**k is "consciously"? battle outlets are supposed to be versatile, where they can talk about anything, rhyme about whatever the f**k they want

if they have SKILL, i.e., they are lyrical, no matter their content....NO MATTER THE FORMAT, WHETHER IT BE URL OR GRINDTIME !

what the f**k rhyming class is DNA compared to T REX? they are NY street battle rappers ? what content does Rex have beyond DNA?

JUST STOP TALKING

Last edited by phillyCANNON; 01-13-2011 at 02:38 PM..
 01-13-2011, 02:29 PM         #93
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
classic case of a hater

what career does T REX have ? working in hospitals changing bedsheets?

Last edited by phillyCANNON; 01-13-2011 at 02:36 PM..
 01-13-2011, 06:30 PM         #94
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deesmitty04 said:
It wasn't more foul than DNA talkin about Big T gettin shot s**t that man almost lost his life smh
n*gga, I been said DNA lost to Big T so that s**t dont apply to me.

An talking bout a n*ggas mentally retarded mother aint foul?

The difference between talkin bout a n*gga getting shot is these n*ggas stay talkin bout some shoot em up bang s**t. Getting shot aint no joke but Big T is alive, breathing, and battling.

Getting at a n*gga mentally retarded mother and not the actual battler is foul, but when you step into, i guess it is what is. Either way DNA took this battle
 7 years ago '06        #95
Deesmitty04 
space
space
$353 | Props total: 1 1
 REAL_NESS said:
n*gga, I been said DNA lost to Big T so that s**t dont apply to me.

An talking bout a n*ggas mentally retarded mother aint foul?

The difference between talkin bout a n*gga getting shot is these n*ggas stay talkin bout some shoot em up bang s**t. Getting shot aint no joke but Big T is alive, breathing, and battling.

Getting at a n*gga mentally retarded mother and not the actual battler is foul, but when you step into, i guess it is what is. Either way DNA took this battle
and his mom is alive and breathin right???? i wouldn't say either one of em took it though i f**kin hate one round battles and neither one of em lost because they both got paid lol
 01-14-2011, 05:35 PM         #96
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deesmitty04 said:
and his mom is alive and breathin right???? i wouldn't say either one of em took it though i f**kin hate one round battles and neither one of em lost because they both got paid lol
Like I said, n*ggas talk that shoot em up bang s**t. Growing up, your mom is your mom. But general battle mom jokes are different then going in on someones mentally retarded grandma

Im not buying Rex trying to act like he give a damn about big T getting shot and then equating that with "Imma get personal too"

and yeah the 1 round thing is weak, but its hard enough to get some of these diva battlers to get in the ring
 01-14-2011, 05:53 PM         #97
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dna destroyed t-rex...that wasn't even close.....and i understand dna feeling some kind of way for sun clowning his moms...but sun you're in a battle...ain't no limits in this s**t...gotta brush that s**t off....
 7 years ago '04        #98
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,333 | Props total: 11465 11465
I swear I want to f**k up that lightskinned n*gga man he was annoying
 01-14-2011, 07:05 PM         #99
LongHair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
I swear I want to f**k up that lightskinned n*gga man he was annoying

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #100
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 phillyCANNON said:
lmao, Hollow been locked idiot

Big T destroyed DNA, what you talking about undefeated....gtfoh
what he get locked for???
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago