Time Is Money Presents: Dna vs. T-rex

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-12-2011, 01:43 PM         #61
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phillyCANNON said:
That's because they are on Andy Milonakaus channel, it's not on GT's because of the whole Kap Kallous beef with GT.
Whoa...can I get the story behind that? Kap is one of the only GT hosts I can stand :budden:
 01-12-2011, 01:50 PM         #62
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifesabeach said:
Whoa...can I get the story behind that? Kap is one of the only GT hosts I can stand :budden:

Kap organized the entire event. They put the battles on Andy's page because he severed his ties with GT. He funded the event, with only a little bit of help. He did pretty much everything on his own. He quit GT. Bad business practices, he decided to leave.
 7 years ago '05        #63
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 beanbryant24 said:
I agree TSU SURF BEAT DNA!!!!! period the crowd was not showing jersey no love

"ya wifey I never eat her I just beat he and rub my Mayonnaise on her pattie after I skeet her"

"cops wont identify him by his teeth cuz he barely got that"

TSU SURF>>>>DNA
didn't some wack a.ss southern dance **** rapper say that corny a.ss line....his s**t was funnier cuz he said he did his Dougie on her ....u gonna use that wack line to give tsu the edge with

that teeth line was funny tho

i think that dude dna is corny for all the gun references, like alot of young battle rappers now-a-days...but ya'll are delirious if u think tsu won that s**t...screaming, sounding like mystikal with a bird chest and a v-neck he got loaded lux style almost down packed but that s**t aint get him thru that battle

Last edited by JimDinO77; 01-12-2011 at 02:29 PM..
 01-12-2011, 02:01 PM         #64
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"ya wifey I never eat her I just beat he and rub my Mayonnaise on her pattie after I skeet her"

/end debate

This must be the hardest line I've ever heard. Really original and creative. How could I ever think DNA won with this line?

GTFOH
 7 years ago '06        #65
beanbryant24 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 0 0
 JimDinO77 said:
didn't some wack a.ss southern dance **** rapper say that corny a.ss line....his s**t was funnier cuz he said he did his Dougie on her ....u gonna use that wack line to give tsu the edge with

that teeth line was funny tho

i think that dude dna is corny for all the gun references, like alot of young battle rappers now-a-days...but ya'll are delirious if u think tsu won that s**t...screaming, sounding like mystikal with a bird chest and a v-neck he got loaded lux style almost down packed but that s**t aint get him thru that battle
boxden swear everything a.ss lmao

"pay close attention the whole plot sickening call his grandmother "hello" BOOM! Law Abiding Citizen" TSU SURF >>>>>> f**k what u think u heard he mad animated with his s**t most people think DNA won if you think that cool dont rlly care but I think TSU SURF is better PERIOD!
 7 years ago '06        #66
beanbryant24 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 phillyCANNON said:

/end debate

This must be the hardest line I've ever heard. Really original and creative. How could I ever think DNA won with this line?

GTFOH
no 1 said it was the hardest line ever..... genius.... but, it was better than the "Laker, Gasol, KOBE line DNA took time to think about..... he tried hard and the punch still had no affect
 01-12-2011, 02:37 PM         #67
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beanbryant24 said:
"pay close attention the whole plot sickening call his grandmother "hello" BOOM! Law Abiding Citizen" TSU SURF >>>>>>

LMAO!

Serious? Are y'all related to him? That Law Abiding Citizen was absolute garbage line. You should have mentioined his GOOD bars, not that trash...

The whole "troubleshooting" exchange DNA did >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 01-12-2011, 02:39 PM         #68
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beanbryant24 said:
no 1 said it was the hardest line ever..... genius.... but, it was better than the "Laker, Gasol, KOBE line DNA took time to think about..... he tried hard and the punch still had no affect

I said it tho

No, it's garbage and you shouldn't have even mentioned it. Corny, corny s**t. Grasping at straws with that one.

7 years ago '06        #69
beanbryant24 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 phillyCANNON said:
LMAO!

Serious? Are y'all related to him? That Law Abiding Citizen was absolute garbage line. You should have mentioined his GOOD bars, not that trash...

The whole "troubleshooting" exchange DNA did >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
DNA tried to hard with his metas imo.... he had a good first rd and funny lines but his s**t aint better than surf bruh
 01-12-2011, 02:45 PM         #70
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beanbryant24 said:
DNA tried to hard with his metas imo.... he had a good first rd and funny lines but his s**t aint better than surf bruh

if you say so....i still think you are related to Surf, it's the only explanation to saying he won...

So in your opinion, the "trouble shooting / computer" bars were "trying too hard"? What the hell do you call Surf's garbage metaphors then ???
 7 years ago '06        #71
beanbryant24 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 phillyCANNON said:
if you say so....i still think you are related to Surf, it's the only explanation to saying he won...

So in your opinion, the "trouble shooting / computer" bars were "trying too hard"? What the hell do you call Surf's garbage metaphors then ???
I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you over something that is not a FACT but is opinionated..... im related to Surf? .... when I saw the battle last year I saw a biased crowd and I saw a winner.... TSU SURF... you think he won I dont care but you are quiet childish with your post
 01-12-2011, 02:52 PM         #72
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beanbryant24 said:
I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you over something that is not a FACT but is opinionated..... im related to Surf? .... when I saw the battle last year I saw a biased crowd and I saw a winner.... TSU SURF... you think he won I dont care but you are quiet childish with your post

what biased crowd?

how does that have ANYTHING to do with better bars? i don't get yall, have you ever been to any of these events? do you know how close jersey is to New York? like i said, Surf had just as much n*ggas there as DNA....

how am I being "quiet" childish when you're the one that can't even spell ?
 01-12-2011, 02:53 PM         #73
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm done with this debate

can't talk battle rap wit ppl who have zero clue
 01-12-2011, 03:09 PM         #74
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at people thinking DNA beat Surf.

DNA only showed up for 1 round against surf, which was the 1st. DNA is dope but he has to learn how to go in, EVERY round.

This battle played to DNA's advantage with the 1 round s**t. He was able to get everything off his chest and he clearly beat Rex
 7 years ago '06        #75
beanbryant24 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
real g's move in silence like cognac nah mean

u a fool
 7 years ago '09        #76
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,913 | Props total: 1666 1666
DNA lost with all those gun bars, Rex got a little more personal imo
 01-12-2011, 04:27 PM         #77
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just because you try to get personal doesn't mean it's an automatic win

SMH
 01-12-2011, 04:42 PM         #78
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoHope said:
DNA lost with all those gun bars, Rex got a little more personal imo
in general, a battler getting a little more personal doesnt automatically give them a win.

I feel what you are saying, but that mom s**t was just foul. And DNA was getting personal too but he was mixing it up and was more versatile with it.

and its funny how rex was saying "You doing what everybody else doing, talkin bout my ear" when rex was doing what everyone else was doing too, talking about his missing tooth
 7 years ago '06        #79
Deesmitty04 
space
space
$353 | Props total: 1 1
 REAL_NESS said:
in general, a battler getting a little more personal doesnt automatically give them a win.

I feel what you are saying, but that mom s**t was just foul. And DNA was getting personal too but he was mixing it up and was more versatile with it.

and its funny how rex was saying "You doing what everybody else doing, talkin bout my ear" when rex was doing what everyone else was doing too, talking about his missing tooth
It wasn't more foul than DNA talkin about Big T gettin shot s**t that man almost lost his life smh
 7 years ago '05        #80
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
This is how I feel.

T-rex and DNA is a mismatch for the simple fact DNA isn't in the same rhyming class as T-rex and I am NOT giving T-Rex any type of props over DNA.

Grindtimenow USE to be a battle league for some real dope spitters who was actually battling (regardless if it was written or freestyled). Now GrindTimeNow is like the tryout league of battle rapping, and then the crazy thing is they think they can handle URL battler's.

The reason GrindTimeNow and URL don't mix is the crowd,
GrindTimeNow Crowd = Hip-Hop heads
URL Crowd = A lotta kats who wanna hear rhymes about gun play.

T-rex and his posse of flunk's have gotten on my nerves lately, I use to like mook but even he played. now he act's like he's this big shot who can't battle so he doesn't mess up his record deal....smh.

but bottomline.
this battle was a mismatch, and if i had to judge i would barley give it to DNA based on T-rex has been better then this, he seemed real uninterested in battling.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy