Time Is Money Presents: Dna vs. T-rex

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-12-2011, 11:25 AM         #41
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
And that s**t bout DNA's moms was straight up foul. n*gga deserved a punch in the mouth

It's a battle, and it's not even true. SMH
 7 years ago '09        #42
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,098 | Props total: 1831 1831
DNA is horrible.

Rex isn't that far from being horrible.

And just to comment on...Surf did body DNA. That was a case of crowd control/bias. DNA bringing 50,000 people from Queens, having them be quiet & not react to Surf's verses then go crazy over the simplest sh1t that he says does not mean you get the "W." Surf's bars are very underrated. His delivery just be kind of sporadic for some people but if you're a person who really pays attention to words then you can catchw hat he saying. Oh, and DNA being undefeated is just laughable & plain d!ckridin'. Dude just got the biz handed to him by Big T with LIGHT bars. How do you not cringe when DNA says things like "I'm hot like a fan" That's bars to you?? I will give DNA 1 thing though. When he's on a grind time battle with shorter round limits, it seems like he cuts a lot of filler out & comes off way more polished than when doing SMACK/URL 3 min rounds.

Now. Off to watch this battle.
 01-12-2011, 11:55 AM         #43
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 digitalboy said:
DNA is horrible.

Rex isn't that far from being horrible.

And just to comment on...Surf did body DNA. That was a case of crowd control/bias. DNA bringing 50,000 people from Queens, having them be quiet & not react to Surf's verses then go crazy over the simplest sh1t that he says does not mean you get the "W." Surf's bars are very underrated. His delivery just be kind of sporadic for some people but if you're a person who really pays attention to words then you can catchw hat he saying. Oh, and DNA being undefeated is just laughable & plain d!ckridin'. Dude just got the biz handed to him by Big T with LIGHT bars. How do you not cringe when DNA says things like "I'm hot like a fan" That's bars to you?? I will give DNA 1 thing though. When he's on a grind time battle with shorter round limits, it seems like he cuts a lot of filler out & comes off way more polished than when doing SMACK/URL 3 min rounds.

Now. Off to watch this battle.

Lol, y'all buggin forreal forreal....

Bias? Of course he gonna bring his ppl. Were you at the venue? Three of my ppl were and half of it was filled wit Jersey dudes. Of course DNA gonna have more ppl, he from NY - you can say he had a bias, but the bars speak for themselves. Do you have any clue how many ppl Surf brought wit him? No. So why speak on it?

I never said DNA was undefeated at all...but he did not lose Oun P or Surf, he put them both in a bag...

"Hot like a fan"? Okay, wack. Can we count how many bars Surf has like that?

We all know DNA caught a body on RD 1...

RD 2
"We all know he don't push keys, he ain't inta that (internet) that type of s**t" >>>>
"Her pus*y was like a password, stuck my d!ck in with no username" >>>>>
"You pus*y, if ya first name was Dale you couldn't earn heart, Earnhardt" >>>>>
"In a casket where he be lyin' (LION) for thinking he a wild cat"
"Have him resemble the rap group when he give him Smif N Wessun"

DNA got it, despite some weak bars...how in god's name did Surf get that? He had some sick lines and nice flow, but he said some terribly wack s**t... "For the carrots I k!ll this silly rabbit"...come on now...

RD 3
"Got me feeling like Superman, but I ain't scared of this crip tonight (Kryptonite)
"Hang out with cops, and he still ain't got money to COP CARS"
"Give him shells as soon as me and this crab meet / meat"
"I'm Ron, I'll show you what this AR-test"
Six letter words...etc etc etc...y'all motherf**kas can't be serious...

DNA's weakest was RD 2, but RD 1 and RD 3 was complete slaughter...please...Surf's punchlines fall completely flat...he has a flow, and I fux wit em, but he ain't nowhere near DNA level and DNA not even top 5...
 7 years ago '09        #44
season 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
 phillyCANNON said:
It's a battle, and it's not even true. SMH
it is true.
 01-12-2011, 12:27 PM         #45
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 season said:
it is true.

So is Serragation
 7 years ago '09        #46
season 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
 phillyCANNON said:
So is Serragation
lmao.
 7 years ago '04        #47
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 phillyCANNON said:
Where y'all fools getting this at?

DNA DESTROYED TSU SURF.....DESTROYED, IT WASN'T EVEN CLOSE

Let's do a breakdown, please.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about, or you're from Jersey - completely biased, that's like me swearing that E Ness beat Solomon.....DNA's 1st >>>>> anything that Surf spit.....2nd and 3rd >>>>>>>>>

That's not how battling works. DNA just won first 1 & that round only. Surf was the better rapper for the other 2 rounds. Thinking with your logic, alot of battles would be won based off the 2nd or 3rd round wasn't better than the other person 1st round.
 7 years ago '04        #48
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 1558 1558
 r.burgundy said:
everytime he talk,he sound like whistlin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>..anything dna said

rex mangled that dude

same thing i thought Rex was going in at that point
 7 years ago '09        #49
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,098 | Props total: 1831 1831
 phillyCANNON said:
Lol, y'all buggin forreal forreal....

Bias? Of course he gonna bring his ppl. Were you at the venue? Three of my ppl were and half of it was filled wit Jersey dudes. Of course DNA gonna have more ppl, he from NY - you can say he had a bias, but the bars speak for themselves. Do you have any clue how many ppl Surf brought wit him? No. So why speak on it?

I never said DNA was undefeated at all...but he did not lose Oun P or Surf, he put them both in a bag...

"Hot like a fan"? Okay, wack. Can we count how many bars Surf has like that?

We all know DNA caught a body on RD 1...

RD 2
"We all know he don't push keys, he ain't inta that (internet) that type of s**t" >>>>
"Her pus*y was like a password, stuck my d!ck in with no username" >>>>>
"You pus*y, if ya first name was Dale you couldn't earn heart, Earnhardt" >>>>>
"In a casket where he be lyin' (LION) for thinking he a wild cat"
"Have him resemble the rap group when he give him Smif N Wessun"

DNA got it, despite some weak bars...how in god's name did Surf get that? He had some sick lines and nice flow, but he said some terribly wack s**t... "For the carrots I k!ll this silly rabbit"...come on now...

RD 3
"Got me feeling like Superman, but I ain't scared of this crip tonight (Kryptonite)
"Hang out with cops, and he still ain't got money to COP CARS"
"Give him shells as soon as me and this crab meet / meat"
"I'm Ron, I'll show you what this AR-test"
Six letter words...etc etc etc...y'all motherf**kas can't be serious...

DNA's weakest was RD 2, but RD 1 and RD 3 was complete slaughter...please...Surf's punchlines fall completely flat...he has a flow, and I fux wit em, but he ain't nowhere near DNA level and DNA not even top 5...

Are you serious fam, lol...

Surf's 1st round was beautiful cuz. The way dude tells stories, then flips it with his metaphors & schemes is crazy while still staying on track & going at his opponent. Take this verse in his 1st round. He's telling dude how he is gonna get him in a violent manner but still keeping the whole CAR/Street thing going.

Cause you don’t move packs, you don’t blam heaters
Just yell, never rhyme you whine (wine), Sangria
Wit da pump to his front til da roof burn
Send da whole car back down the street, that’s a U turn
He try runaway
But he can’t turn round round here, this a one way
We ink him like a lead pen
Let five tear his front alive, that’s a dead end
Hollow tips degenerate spread in ya spleen
I burn down, he yell “O” you see red for the green
1 shot dopehead a get ya brick flip
The tec automatic but them choppers, stick shift
Long aim cause the 9 beam
And it’s never evidence, just DNA at the crime scene
Them is just nasty bars right there fam. And that's not even his worst round. And then what he did next? He went through the UTAH JAZZ line-up, incorporated their Jersey logo, and dissed other rap leagues all at once, man come on. He had too many complexities in the 1st round alone to even be slept on. You gon' tell me this wasn't ill? The whole b-ball/jazz s**t was nice as hell.

For that Jazz we keep the shooters wherever we go
I’m alone, lurking with that AK Kirilenko
So you can never win you a loser
2 .45’s that clip? Double double, Carl Boozer
Whatever you is I bring the opposite flag on the block
You in the league but for nothing, Ostertag on the block
See every other battle you was ballin’ you was scorin’
And get here get them dreams crushed, Mike Jordan
That whole Grind Time s**t bring em all over
Cuz they good over there but Byron Russel With the crossover
And even Surf's "weak" bars hit hard too b/c it's not all about what you say but how you say it. Surf got some of the best performance & stage presence that's been seen in a min. And I won't even lie. DNA got good presence as well but some of lines just outweigh it. And you was reaching with some of them bars "inta that = internet??" And it was actually "stuck my LOGin with no username" saying d!ck would of been way worse cause that take the whole computer thing he had going away. It may just come down to what type of battler you prefer though but Surf just be telling them stories man. it's not the perfect style for battling but he make it work. And my dude just got out this week, can't wait to see who he battle this week.

Oh and Yung Ill is gonna murder/KILL/DECAPITATE DNA if he beats Dizaster
 7 years ago '04        #50
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1906 1906
Seems like Rex fell off to me (barely chuckled to his s**t). Sad. Used to be one of my top battle rappers. DNA took this one. Easily.
 01-12-2011, 12:47 PM         #51
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this s**t is only 1 round????
 01-12-2011, 12:50 PM         #52
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
g
 digitalboy said:
Are you serious fam, lol...

Surf's 1st round was beautiful cuz. The way dude tells stories, then flips it with his metaphors & schemes is crazy while still staying on track & going at his opponent. Take this verse in his 1st round. He's telling dude how he is gonna get him in a violent manner but still keeping the whole CAR/Street thing going.

Some of that s**t is weak. Besides the DNA line, he can direct that to anyone. Ink him like a lead pen? Oh please son... He came correct most of the time, but he was outmatched from the jump. DNA was more aggressive, had more bars, better punchlines, etc

DNA got good presence as well but some of lines just outweigh it. And you was reaching with some of them bars "inta that = internet??" And it was actually "stuck my LOGin with no username" saying d!ck would of been way worse cause that take the whole computer thing he had going away. It may just come down to what type of battler you prefer though but Surf just be telling them stories man. it's not the perfect style for battling but he make it work. And my dude just got out this week, can't wait to see who he battle this week.
How in God's name is that "reaching"? That is exactly what is was supposed to be, and it coincides with the whole internet / computer metaphors. Yeah, it was log-in, my bad...but that also goes to prove my point on the "internet" / "into that" and it's quite obvious. There is no reaching. "Just yell, never rhyme you whine (wine), Sangria", I'd expect from Lil Wayne or a Young Money artist. Surf is better than that IMO. I f**k wit em, though. I just think he was out of his league here. I think Surf got Yung Ill, but that's really debatable. Half of the ppl on here know nothing about battle rap, so I wouldn't want to debate with them. (Not directing it to you, but so many ppl on here are clueless)
 01-12-2011, 12:55 PM         #53
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
That's not how battling works. DNA just won first 1 & that round only. Surf was the better rapper for the other 2 rounds. Thinking with your logic, alot of battles would be won based off the 2nd or 3rd round wasn't better than the other person 1st round.

What are you talking about? I never said DNA won JUST BECAUSE OF THE 1ST RD!? All I said was what DNA spit in the first round WAS better than any of Surf's s**t in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd. I never said he won on the strength of that first verse SIMPLY, all I said was that it was much MUCH more impressive than anything I heard from Surf, in ANY round. Just please don't tell me how battling "works".

I said he won the other two rounds too. Y'all are bugging. Surf lost, he even knows it. It's not a 3-0 BODYBAG, but DNA clearly got it 2-1. I didn't even know that was arguable until I stepped into this bizzaro world of a thread.
 7 years ago '05        #54
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 Basicgz said:
DNA cool but cmon u giving dude too much praise Big T beat him..... Tsu Surf gave him the biz Hollow would DESTROY DNA..... Rich Dollaz hung wit em and a lot of people say he won but anyway I'm a check this s**t out
i don't follow none of these dudes but i checked that dna vs tsu surf just to see if u had a point......but hell nah....tsu went went hard last round, but he got ate up
 01-12-2011, 01:25 PM         #55
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
i don't follow none of these dudes but i checked that dna vs tsu surf just to see if u had a point......but hell nah....tsu went went hard last round, but he got ate up
Anyone who says Surf beat DNA have no credibility
 01-12-2011, 01:26 PM         #56
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Question: Does GT ever plan on releasing the 2v2 battles from Grizzlemania 2?

On topic though, yeah I give this one to DNA.
 01-12-2011, 01:28 PM         #57
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifesabeach said:
Question: Does GT ever plan on releasing the 2v2 battles from Grizzlemania 2?.

They been out son
 7 years ago '07        #58
thehustler07 128 heat pts128
space
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 0 0
DNA: They said T-Rex a legend/
I said how/
They said, “He’s a boss man!”/
I said show me proof/
They said, “He beat Jae Millz and Loaded Lux, but the footage never came out”/
I said, “awwww man!”/
But ever since you been on SMACK/
You been wack/
And you lost, damn/
So ya career is like Vado/
cuz ya biggest highlights iz OFF CAM
!

01-12-2011, 01:39 PM         #59
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phillyCANNON said:
They been out son
...links? I subscribe to GT's Youtube channel and haven't seen them.
 01-12-2011, 01:41 PM         #60
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifesabeach said:
...links? I subscribe to GT's Youtube channel and haven't seen them.
That's because they are on Andy Milonakaus channel, it's not on GT's because of the whole Kap Kallous beef with GT.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
145 comments
1 day ago