Jan 11 - Glock Pistol Sales Surge in Aftermath of Arizona Shootings

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2403 2403
 Ezzzzz said:
get rid of that boat anchor try the ruger SR9 great gun

it is a big gun...not getting rid of it tho...i'd like one of those SR9 or that new springfield armory 9mm
 7 years ago '05        #82
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2403 2403
 Dos-effect said:
yall serious? This dont make yall nervous, rednecks with guns? Yall dont find a correlation with this and a black president at all? Just business as usual huh? Dont make it a race thing still? To my real n*ggas yall better be strapping up too, dont let these crakkas get the best of us, Im not saying lets go to war, but if they are really feeling that strongly abut this, then we can let these f**kers have it and be done with them once and for all............f**k they're America......it aint just their country.

I'm way ahead of you,homey...I promise a muthafukka will not be able to corner me
 7 years ago '06        #83
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
 j-gip said:
So you're telling me if someone breaks into your house that you're better off not having a gun?
You have to be joking...
That's not necessarily what I'm saying...but what I am saying is that the odds of that coming to fruition (that being an intruder is stopped/warded off bc you were strapped) is so low, so much lower than you getting your gun stolen by a burglary when youre not home/ an accidental firing of the gun/ a kid getting a hold of it/ or you going nuts and murdering somebody thats its just not worth it.
 7 years ago '06        #84
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 freakbucket said:
Sig p226 >>>

but I have owned a Glock 21 and it was a solid weapon.

and you IDIOTS who think that people don't protect themselves just because you haven't seen it on the news are the ones missing a screw. s**t happens everyday, especially in major cities, the news only covers 5% of that stuff, IF THAT, depending on what else happened that day.

Having a gun doesn't stop you from being a victim, it just increases the odds that you'll be able to defend yourself. But yall dumb f**ks want criminals to be the only ones with them? Criminals and cops? lmao. I wish guns were never invented, but they were....and all these anti guns ppl, well most of them, always say f**k guns until something happens to them or their family and they are left there wondering "would this be different if I had a gun"...
s**t does not happen everyday, you just use that as your rationalization because it IS conceivable. tell me how many times you have personally heard of that happening during your lifetime from news/newspapers/personal stories/your friends or acquaintances/ the internet, all combined? what? 10, maybe 20 times?

your just incorrect...
 7 years ago '06        #85
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Staszy said:
Lol all you stupid a.ss liberals that think guns should be banned, it's the criminals doing the k!llings. Banning guns won't do s**t but leave citizens unprotected. Drugs are outlawed but people still get them, it will be the same for k!llers getting guns. One of the guys that tackled the k!ller had a gun on him the only reason he didn't pull it out and shoot the guy was because he saw that the shooter was having problem reloading and took action by tackling him, if the shooter would have put in another clip the guy could have pulled out his gun shot him and saved lives, if outlawed the guy wouldn't have that option and the shooter could take a lot more lives.
i wouldn't put myself in the stupid a.ss liberal category, but their should be a gun ban. that shooter you refer to, where did he get his gun? either he stole it from someone who LEGALLY bought it, or he bought it LEGALLY himself. if there was a ban, dude probably would not have a gun, save for someone who sold it to him illegally, but it'd have costed him a lot more money/time/effort/risk, and would have GREATLY minimized the chance that he'd have one altogether.

and your reference doesn't even have the dude with the gun using it...figures
 01-13-2011, 01:47 PM         #86
HIGHAGAIN09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
yall serious? This dont make yall nervous, rednecks with guns? Yall dont find a correlation with this and a black president at all? Just business as usual huh? Dont make it a race thing still? To my real n*ggas yall better be strapping up too, dont let these crakkas get the best of us, Im not saying lets go to war, but if they are really feeling that strongly abut this, then we can let these f**kers have it and be done with them once and for all............f**k they're America......it aint just their country.
why does it seem to be that, usually, black people make it a race thing?? and always gotta include obama??
 7 years ago '06        #87
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 573 573
 raw51188 said:
That's not necessarily what I'm saying...but what I am saying is that the odds of that coming to fruition (that being an intruder is stopped/warded off bc you were strapped) is so low, so much lower than you getting your gun stolen by a burglary when youre not home/ an accidental firing of the gun/ a kid getting a hold of it/ or you going nuts and murdering somebody thats its just not worth it.
House break ins happen all the time in my city and the crazy thing is a lot of those houses are in the suburbs. A majority of the time people have their most valuable possessions stolen and sometimes they are injured or k!lled. I can most definitely see your point of view though...

A year ago (in my city) a man and his wife were tied up by some young teenagers who took all of their possessions. The teenagers left the house and a couple of minutes later the homeowner was able to get get loose. He grabbed his gun and jumped in his truck and followed the teenagers...he actually shot two of the teens and k!lled one of them. He was not charged for the murder. Here is the link to the story...

The moral of the story is don't invade someones personal property unless you are ready to risk your life.

Last edited by j-gip; 01-13-2011 at 02:59 PM..
 01-13-2011, 02:58 PM         #88
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 raw51188 said:
s**t does not happen everyday, you just use that as your rationalization because it IS conceivable. tell me how many times you have personally heard of that happening during your lifetime from news/newspapers/personal stories/your friends or acquaintances/ the internet, all combined? what? 10, maybe 20 times?

your just incorrect...
lmao. I lived in Detroit, the real Detroit, not the suburbs, for a summer....Joy Rdand southfield... they rob DAILY. They rob n*ggas in the drive-thru line at McDonalds...google that...atleast 100 stories, lol. Robberies in person, stores, houses, whatever. I personally had guns drawn on me 3 times, twice during the middle of the day.

I don't know what fairy tale you live in, but people don't always call the police...I never have, well once when i saw a lady getting robbed 2 blocks from the precinct. I listen to AM radio, you hear a lot of s**t that you never hear on the 10 o'clock news.

I would say, honestly...30 times atleast, between being in NY, PA, and southeastern Michigan. Dudes who had guns didn't actually k!ll anyone, but it was enough to make the person robbing/attacking them flee.
 01-13-2011, 02:59 PM         #89
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HIGHAGAIN09 said:
why does it seem to be that, usually, black people make it a race thing?? and always gotta include obama??
if your not part of the solution, your part of the problem
 7 years ago '06        #90
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 raw51188 said:
i wouldn't put myself in the stupid a.ss liberal category, but their should be a gun ban. that shooter you refer to, where did he get his gun? either he stole it from someone who LEGALLY bought it, or he bought it LEGALLY himself. if there was a ban, dude probably would not have a gun, save for someone who sold it to him illegally, but it'd have costed him a lot more money/time/effort/risk, and would have GREATLY minimized the chance that he'd have one altogether.

and your reference doesn't even have the dude with the gun using it...figures
I hate it when idiots say there should be a gun ban, because people are still going to have and carry guns whether legally or illegally might as well have the ones doing the right thing to have a f!ghting chance to shoot back or defend themselves. I rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Proud owner of 2 Glock 21's.

Last edited by cboi3523; 01-13-2011 at 04:11 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #91
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
America's obsession with guns is something that's never gonna diminish...e.g this thread

It's just so intertwined with the culture that any discourse about gun restriction always has little to no effect; not to mention those STRONG lobbyists (NRA) that ensure gun laws go nowhere.

Last edited by lifetimez; 01-13-2011 at 11:08 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #92
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
[QUOTE=j-gip;

The moral of the story is don't invade someones personal property unless you are ready to risk your life.[/QUOTE]

Most def agreed.
 7 years ago '06        #93
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 freakbucket said:
lmao. I lived in Detroit, the real Detroit, not the suburbs, for a summer....Joy Rdand southfield... they rob DAILY. They rob n*ggas in the drive-thru line at McDonalds...google that...atleast 100 stories, lol. Robberies in person, stores, houses, whatever. I personally had guns drawn on me 3 times, twice during the middle of the day.

I don't know what fairy tale you live in, but people don't always call the police...I never have, well once when i saw a lady getting robbed 2 blocks from the precinct. I listen to AM radio, you hear a lot of s**t that you never hear on the 10 o'clock news.

I would say, honestly...30 times atleast, between being in NY, PA, and southeastern Michigan. Dudes who had guns didn't actually k!ll anyone, but it was enough to make the person robbing/attacking them flee.

Well maybe in the crime capital of the country its that grimy...but for the rest of us, we need not have them.

Im not saying dudes and old ladies aint getting stuck up at random on the daily, what im saying is that having a gun is only going to increase house burlary, and stickups will probably go up...

again, still a very small number of people actually defended themselves bc they drew on a would be robber or someone who stuck them up.

Just picture this: your in your house, and someone busts into the room and says gimmie all your s**t...whats a gun gonna do for you at that point? You willing to have a shootout and maybe die over your flatscreen?

More than likely the dude sticking you up either bought the gun cuz its legal, or stole it from someone else who owned it legally...look up the number of stolen guns per day, bet its a hell of a lot higher than people warding off criminals.
 7 years ago '06        #94
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 cboi3523 said:
I hate it when idiots say there should be a gun ban, because people are still going to have and carry guns whether legally or illegally might as well have the ones doing the right thing to have a f!ghting chance to shoot back or defend themselves. I rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Proud owner of 2 Glock 21's.
yall say "f!ghting chance"...I ask again: THE f**kK YOU GONNA DO? HAVE A SHOOTOUT ON THE BLOCK?

if someone trys to rob you, givem your s**t....you gonna die over your gucci wallet? even if you had a gun, dude robbing you is obviously willing to get in some serious s**t if hes willing to rob you at gunpoint, not to mention by the time you go to get your gun, dudes gonna be out the window with your blu-ray player.

Put it this way...theres a MUCH higher chance that you get held up at gunpoint in your own f**king house with you own f**king gun that you bought legally than there is that you would actually ward of a robber with that gun. f**k outta here.
 01-14-2011, 08:47 AM         #95
Frank Dukes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat n*gga87 said:
FN 5-7 owner right here-Greatest hand gun ever made:banana:

Rounds cost a lot so i dont go to the range much
son son son, u won with this one.... one of the most powerful handguns on the market.. but u cant get the ammo for it that makes it powerful enough to penetrate body armor, unless u know someone whos doing custom loads.
 01-14-2011, 08:49 AM         #96
Frank Dukes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Actually, for the longest time(up until about 2 yrs ago) the 57 was banned in America.
 7 years ago '04        #97
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
I aint goota glock gotta S&W 40 it resembles a glock though alot..can't go wrong with smith & wessons though...2 10 round clips and soon will get an extended so ill have an extendo with 2 clips...also a atuomatic shotgun loaded with slugs and bird shots!!!ready for war lol...
 7 years ago '06        #98
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 raw51188 said:
yall say "f!ghting chance"...I ask again: THE f**kK YOU GONNA DO? HAVE A SHOOTOUT ON THE BLOCK?

if someone trys to rob you, givem your s**t....you gonna die over your gucci wallet? even if you had a gun, dude robbing you is obviously willing to get in some serious s**t if hes willing to rob you at gunpoint, not to mention by the time you go to get your gun, dudes gonna be out the window with your blu-ray player.

Put it this way...theres a MUCH higher chance that you get held up at gunpoint in your own f**king house with you own f**king gun that you bought legally than there is that you would actually ward of a robber with that gun. f**k outta here.
Don't know where your getting your whack a.ss statistics from but smart people put their firearms up correctly so how the fuq you gonna get robbed with your own fuqqin gun. You sound like a certified idiot. I can tell you don't own a firearm. Not everyone is b*tch made like you. Don't know where the fuq you live and don't really give 2 fuqs either you would be the type of n*gga to get robbed easily, how your sounding. Some people like to keep what they work hard for and not just to give it away for free because some f*g can't afford it. Sometimes people end up getting robbed and still get shot so try thinking before you write. People don't only get their homes robbed down here they also get car jacked. Some people rather not just step out of their vehicle and let the robber drive away with it.

EDIT: I DON'T HAVE TO GO GET MY GUN, I HAVE A CONCEALED WEAPONS PERMIT TO CARRY IT SO 99.9% OF THE TIME HAVE IT ON ME OR WITHIN REACH. SO NO NEED TO HAVE A SHOOT OUT ON THE BLOCK I'LL USUALLY BE THE ONE TO SHOOT FIRST. YOU WRITE ABOUT YOUR IMAGINARY SITUATIONS WHILE I'LL STICK WITH MY GUN...
YOU THE TYPE OF DUDE THAT WILL GET ROBBED AND IF YOU HAD A GUN, GIVE THE ROBBER YOUR GUN TOO.

Last edited by cboi3523; 01-15-2011 at 02:39 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #99
PaulieGets 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 0 0
i hate glocks every1 wants a glock i own a smith n wesson M@P 9mm and my 870 remington boomstick thats what i got so far
and im about to get a mossberg slugfester

i love jersey they got me all wrong

Last edited by PaulieGets; 01-15-2011 at 02:05 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #100
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 cboi3523 said:
Don't know where your getting your whack a.ss statistics from but smart people put their firearms up correctly so how the fuq you gonna get robbed with your own fuqqin gun. You sound like a certified idiot. I can tell you don't own a firearm. Not everyone is b*tch made like you. Don't know where the fuq you live and don't really give 2 fuqs either you would be the type of n*gga to get robbed easily, how your sounding. Some people like to keep what they work hard for and not just to give it away for free because some f*g can't afford it. Sometimes people end up getting robbed and still get shot so try thinking before you write. People don't only get their homes robbed down here they also get car jacked. Some people rather not just step out of their vehicle and let the robber drive away with it.

EDIT: I DON'T HAVE TO GO GET MY GUN, I HAVE A CONCEALED WEAPONS PERMIT TO CARRY IT SO 99.9% OF THE TIME HAVE IT ON ME OR WITHIN REACH. SO NO NEED TO HAVE A SHOOT OUT ON THE BLOCK I'LL USUALLY BE THE ONE TO SHOOT FIRST. YOU WRITE ABOUT YOUR IMAGINARY SITUATIONS WHILE I'LL STICK WITH MY GUN...
YOU THE TYPE OF DUDE THAT WILL GET ROBBED AND IF YOU HAD A GUN, GIVE THE ROBBER YOUR GUN TOO.
if your guns are up, and someone is in your room pointing a gun in your and your b**ches head, what the f**k is having a gun "put up" gonna do for you? tell me that?

if it aint put up, then when you leave home, you get burglarized, dudes is gonna check your night stand first thing, take that s**t, and k!ll someone else.

You act like everyone with a gun has a conceal license...a lot of states you cant even have that s**t. Would you really want that to be legal everywhere? Its like you want to raise the stakes instead of defusing the situation. f**king idiot, you sound like this: "instead of banning guns, lets give em to f**king everybody!!!! then if one person starts shooting, everyone can start shooting." youre exactly why we have so much gun violence in this country. They k!ll people, real people...this aint GTA.

Bottom line is, if you have a permit to carry it with you, fine. I just hope you carry every gun you have with you at all times. If not, Ill shake my head when you get burglarized when you aint home and they steal your guns.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy