most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-12-2011, 12:57 AM         #41
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HennyHeat said:
Question to all you gun owners... What is the purpose of you all owning these guns? Protection, Hobby, Paranoia... Do you live in bad areas? Or is that just how you were raised... Me personally I am heavily against guns but I would like to know why those who own them have them... I do personally think also that most gun owners have a screw loose or two... There are justifiable reasons to owning a gun but I think there are more reasons not to own one then to own one
please tell me how not owning a gun is better owning a gun because there isn't, the only excuse you could come up with is having a kid in the house and even then they have safes for a reason

if you can tell me a reason not to own a gun that is better then owning one for home/family protection please by all means inform us of this magical reason that does not exist

why do i own guns? 3 reasons

1. I hunt
2. I collect
3. Protection

and i keep them in a gun locker that a kid couldn't open with a chainsaw and all guns have gun locks on them except for a hand gun i keep in my room at all times, which again a kid would never get to because when im not in my room i lock it, not those s**tty locks that can be open with a coat hanger or credit card, an actual lock.

am i a gun nut? no, i don't own THAT many guns but i do enjoy hunting and going to the range and i love protection, just last week a group of people broke into my friends house and if it wasn't for his roomate who had a gun he most likely would of been beaten to death.

guns are a good thing in the right hands and out of the zillion people on earth of course there will be some c*cksucker who k!lls someone, if guns weren't around people would be running around with chainsaws, knives and bats murdering people, at least with guns we can protect ourselves from those psychos
 7 years ago '04        #42
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
Good.

People FINALLY realizing that the person that can protect you is YOU.

If you want something done right, do it yourself.
 7 years ago '04        #43
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 Michael 1987 said:
But we all know they will depend on the gov for s**t still...and that's the s**t that makes me mad.

Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Healthcare, etc.....all part of the same poison.

Michael 1987 said:
but oh well when s**t goes down n*ggaz will be shook..
 7 years ago '06        #44
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
all these dudes in here think that just cuz they own a gun they're safe???

f**k outta here. people who think owning a gun is the way to go aren't thinking s**t through.

How many people you know/seen on the news/heard of that actually protected themselves or their family bc they had a gun? Honestly? Maybe what, 10/15 absolute tops...

How many people you know/seen on the news/heard of that had their gun stolen to commit a crime/had their gun go off by accident and k!ll somebody/had their gun got by a kid who shot him or herself/went crazy and k!lled somebody in rage cuz they had a gun? 10/15 PER DAY across the country MINIMUM.

so all these fools talking about "The next man" "gotta take matters into my own hands"...THE f**k you gonna do? have a god damn shoot out on the block? YOU ARE NOT A GANGSTER, stop it!
 7 years ago '06        #45
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
all these idiots with guns think that its all the other people k!lling people...NO! its people just like you who own guns who either do the k!lling, or enable theives to steal your s**t, then k!ll somebody else
 7 years ago '04        #46
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 1570 1570
Ok I'm for guns if it's for protection, I'm actually researching guns now so I can purchase my 1st one... My reason behide it is simple... Protection... I just moved to a new city...

It's like this... A gun is like life insurance... You know it's the right thing to have, but you hope you'll never have to use it...

Best believe if I hear some1 breaking into my home, I plan to have a 40 glock waiting on them..
 7 years ago '05        #47
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 4371 4371
 HennyHeat said:
Question to all you gun owners... What is the purpose of you all owning these guns? Protection, Hobby, Paranoia... Do you live in bad areas? Or is that just how you were raised... Me personally I am heavily against guns but I would like to know why those who own them have them... I do personally think also that most gun owners have a screw loose or two... There are justifiable reasons to owning a gun but I think there are more reasons not to own one then to own one
rather have it and not need it then to need it and not have it... plain and simple
 7 years ago '04        #48
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1774 1774
f**k a gloc, get you a AK
 01-12-2011, 08:44 AM         #49
Frank Dukes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my H&K USP .40, I also own a Mossberg, and a kalashnikov.(a real russian joint)

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Frank Dukes; 01-12-2011 at 08:48 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #50
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2396 2396
Ruger P90...

looking for a Glock tho
 01-12-2011, 08:49 AM         #51
Frank Dukes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@Perfect, that 60 clip banana is BANANAS SON
 01-12-2011, 09:09 AM         #52
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder how many people would have died if the people would have legally carried their own weapons?????
 01-12-2011, 09:09 AM         #53
Frank Dukes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As far as the glock being top of the line, you are all far off. H&K>>>>>> ALL
 01-12-2011, 09:16 AM         #54
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 raw51188 said:
all these idiots with guns think that its all the other people k!lling people...NO! its people just like you who own guns who either do the k!lling, or enable theives to steal your s**t, then k!ll somebody else
you're not understanding why the gov't is doing this...the gov't doesn't give a f**k about your safety...
 7 years ago '05        #55
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,528 | Props total: 7647 7647
What if the Illuminati were actually manufacturing the guns
 7 years ago '08        #56
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 crunkjuice7890 said:
Glock is top of the line IMO but I love my Taurus 24/7 Pro .45

But Glock 23 comming soon

Crappy. Bulky. Ugly. Dont waist your time or money. But Sigma.
My 9mm functioned flawlessly right out of the box and about 500rds to date and no jams. most of the people who bad mouth Hi-Point firearms have never actually tried one....
 7 years ago '06        #57
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 573 573
 raw51188 said:
all these dudes in here think that just cuz they own a gun they're safe???

f**k outta here. people who think owning a gun is the way to go aren't thinking s**t through.

How many people you know/seen on the news/heard of that actually protected themselves or their family bc they had a gun? Honestly? Maybe what, 10/15 absolute tops...

How many people you know/seen on the news/heard of that had their gun stolen to commit a crime/had their gun go off by accident and k!ll somebody/had their gun got by a kid who shot him or herself/went crazy and k!lled somebody in rage cuz they had a gun? 10/15 PER DAY across the country MINIMUM.

so all these fools talking about "The next man" "gotta take matters into my own hands"...THE f**k you gonna do? have a god damn shoot out on the block? YOU ARE NOT A GANGSTER, stop it!
So you're telling me if someone breaks into your house that you're better off not having a gun?
You have to be joking...
 01-12-2011, 11:36 AM         #58
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sig p226 >>>

but I have owned a Glock 21 and it was a solid weapon.

and you IDIOTS who think that people don't protect themselves just because you haven't seen it on the news are the ones missing a screw. s**t happens everyday, especially in major cities, the news only covers 5% of that stuff, IF THAT, depending on what else happened that day.

Having a gun doesn't stop you from being a victim, it just increases the odds that you'll be able to defend yourself. But yall dumb f**ks want criminals to be the only ones with them? Criminals and cops? lmao. I wish guns were never invented, but they were....and all these anti guns ppl, well most of them, always say f**k guns until something happens to them or their family and they are left there wondering "would this be different if I had a gun"...

Last edited by freakbucket; 01-12-2011 at 11:40 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #59
T-Heazy 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 6 6
I don't like the fact glocks don't have a true safety feature. I have a friend that was shot by an accidental discharge. Say what you want about how stupid someone is for it happening to them but regardless putting a bullet in yourself by accident ain't good (ie Plaxico Burress)

And it happens to trained law officials as well before you start talking that knowing how to properly use your weapon stuff.
 7 years ago '10        #60
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
Lol all you stupid a.ss liberals that think guns should be banned, it's the criminals doing the k!llings. Banning guns won't do s**t but leave citizens unprotected. Drugs are outlawed but people still get them, it will be the same for k!llers getting guns. One of the guys that tackled the k!ller had a gun on him the only reason he didn't pull it out and shoot the guy was because he saw that the shooter was having problem reloading and took action by tackling him, if the shooter would have put in another clip the guy could have pulled out his gun shot him and saved lives, if outlawed the guy wouldn't have that option and the shooter could take a lot more lives.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago