Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-11-2011, 05:48 PM         #81
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 larrylegendgrif said:
N the n*gga Mickey start cryin talkin bout he aint wanna die NOT LIKE THIS ayo NOT LIKE THIS nahmeans. But word that n*gga soft as f**k yo. n*gga had on a apron nahmeans. These n*ggas was about to start cookin some steaks n s**t. I aint understand that n*gga.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #82
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 4542 4542
another one

Ayo this the Wallabee Champ Tone Stizzy! Ayo these n*ggas brought the s**t back to Afrika Bambaataa namsayin! This some electronic music for robotic zulu n*ggas in the jungle to throw spears to nahmeans. Word yo the god envisioned that s**t. n*ggas thats robots huntin wild mongooses wit spears n s**t namsayin. This the kinda s**t n*ggas wrestle gorillas to namsayin. Word. This some Tron s**t. But yo the god got folklores bout that n*gga Kanye tho. Nahmean that my n*gga n all but yo straight up that n*gga out his mind son. Word. Ayo that n*gga came thru to jump on a remix wit the god nahmeans. The little n*gga Ne-yo was in the studio when the n*gga Ye show up. Bein that the n*gga Ne-Yo done the hook nahmeans. The n*gga Ne-Yo drunk than a muthaf**ka son nahmean. But yo the n*gga Kanye show up n the n*gga got a butt a.ss nekkid chinese b**ch on a leash n s**t. b**ch was about 4 feet tall. The n*gga was wearin a silver tuxedo wit no shirt underneath. Just a bow tie n a silver tuxedo nahmeans. The n*gga on his jack namsyain. N the n*gga screamin on a broad on the phone yo. Word yo I aint even know what the n*gga sayin to the broad but the n*gga just screamin on the b**ch namsayin talkin bout word Imma k!ll you b**ch you betta hide ya dogs n this that n the third. The n*gga hang up n yo the n*gga Ne-Yo was feelin some kinda way bout the situation n the n*gga say somethin bout yo that aint right son. Yo you gotta respect them broads etc etc nahmeans. Meanwhile the n*gga Ye start takin off his belt all quiet like nahmean n dont even say a word to nobody n straight up the n*gga Ye knocks that n*gga Ne-Yo across his scalp wit the buckle namsayin. So the n*gga Ne-Yo grabs a empty bottle of Ciroc n the n*gga breaks the s**t on the table talkin bout Imma stab this n*gga Ye. Meanwhile my n*ggas got out they little phones n s**t tryna capture the s**t on video nahmeans. But yo the god aint wanna see no n*ggas gettin k!lled up in the spot so a n*gga try n intervene. Thats my word. But yo then the n*gga Ye b**ch…the nekkid chinese broad on the leash starts whylin nahmean. Word yo the b**ch growlin n s**t. Out of nowhere the b**ch jumps up on the ceiling nahmeans. Thats my word n the b**ch crawlin around on the ceiling n walls growlin n s**t. n*ggas is runnin out the studio n that n*gga Ne-Yo like a sittin duck nahmeans. N the broad jump down n start chewin on the n*gga neck. Meanwhile the n*gga Ne-Yo screamin like Mariah Carey n s**t while the b**ch chew the n*gga neck. Word yo that was some f**ked up s**t. Then the n*gga Ye clap his hands talkin bout Pang heel! He like Pang return! N the b**ch come up to the n*gga leg n s**t n the n*gga gave the b**ch a kibble n s**t. Then the n*gga go in the booth n spit his verse in one take n the n*gga bounced. Meanwhile the n*gga Ne-Yo layin all unconscious in his own p!ss losin blood n s**t. Turns out the n*gga lost 2 liters of blood or some s**t. Word yo that was some wild s**t son! Them two n*ggas dont really mention that s**t too much in interviews but the god remembers the s**t clear as f**k. Word.
Aight peace.
 01-11-2011, 06:01 PM         #83
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ghost is that dude
 7 years ago '06        #84
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lol whot he f**k is writin these s**ts?
 7 years ago '10        #85
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,700 | Props total: 6125 6125
i swear to god i cant breathe at that last story

that s**t cant be real but it sounds too crazy to not be real
 01-11-2011, 06:06 PM         #86
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bro i'm callin my b**ch pang heel from now on.
 7 years ago '09        #87
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 382 382
wow this s**t is hilarious..but this is a is 2dopeboyz comment..any1 could have written that..s**t is hilarious tho
 7 years ago '04        #88
LightWeight 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 1911 1911
ha......Ghost is crazy go buy that Album and support the GOD
 01-11-2011, 08:46 PM         #89
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Props I don't understand ebonics.
so then what do you do when Joey uses it then?....I'll take that a step further why do you even listen to Hip Hop?..even Hip Hop's elite like Jay & Nas have used Ebonics in their Rhymes...

confused idiot.
 7 years ago '05        #90
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
Mickey Facts pulled a yoga stands when Rae and them smack the s**t outta budden
 7 years ago '08        #91
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
Why do people keep thinking its actually Ghost writing these? It's just some dude that started imitating ghost's words on 2dopeboyz comments and kept it going...

He's funny as f**k, and spot on though
 7 years ago '06        #92
bugsysgd 
space
space
$1,076 | Props total: 1 1
this s**t has me rolling and if it's not him dude's doing a really good imitation
 7 years ago '10        #93
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1121 1121
 Verse said:
I really wish I could find that jacket....I've wanted to know what brand it is for years...
It's an Al Wissam. They're huge here in Detroit among street dudes. If I'm not mistaken, they're made here as well.
 01-11-2011, 10:32 PM         #94
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I doubt that was ghost.
 7 years ago '10        #95
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
yooooo did that n*gga really write this???!

7 years ago '05        #96
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
 Verse said:
These s**ts are hilarious, especially when you read them in Ghost voice.....
at first i was like i cant read this s**t but then i took your advice and read it with his voice in my head(no homo) and im over hear DYIN.....lol@"this that s**t that make girtl like "oh i get it, yall wanna f**k each other nah mean let me get out of the way,,,"

Last edited by theylikeme05; 01-12-2011 at 09:04 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #97
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
lmao the part where mickey starts snitching on everybody including his mom
 01-12-2011, 12:48 AM         #98
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bkid said:
another one

Ayo this the Wallabee Champ Tone Stizzy! Ayo these n*ggas brought the s**t back to Afrika Bambaataa namsayin! This some electronic music for robotic zulu n*ggas in the jungle to throw spears to nahmeans. Word yo the god envisioned that s**t. n*ggas thats robots huntin wild mongooses wit spears n s**t namsayin. This the kinda s**t n*ggas wrestle gorillas to namsayin. Word. This some Tron s**t. But yo the god got folklores bout that n*gga Kanye tho. Nahmean that my n*gga n all but yo straight up that n*gga out his mind son. Word. Ayo that n*gga came thru to jump on a remix wit the god nahmeans. The little n*gga Ne-yo was in the studio when the n*gga Ye show up. Bein that the n*gga Ne-Yo done the hook nahmeans. The n*gga Ne-Yo drunk than a muthaf**ka son nahmean. But yo the n*gga Kanye show up n the n*gga got a butt a.ss nekkid chinese b**ch on a leash n s**t. b**ch was about 4 feet tall. The n*gga was wearin a silver tuxedo wit no shirt underneath. Just a bow tie n a silver tuxedo nahmeans. The n*gga on his jack namsyain. N the n*gga screamin on a broad on the phone yo. Word yo I aint even know what the n*gga sayin to the broad but the n*gga just screamin on the b**ch namsayin talkin bout word Imma k!ll you b**ch you betta hide ya dogs n this that n the third. The n*gga hang up n yo the n*gga Ne-Yo was feelin some kinda way bout the situation n the n*gga say somethin bout yo that aint right son. Yo you gotta respect them broads etc etc nahmeans. Meanwhile the n*gga Ye start takin off his belt all quiet like nahmean n dont even say a word to nobody n straight up the n*gga Ye knocks that n*gga Ne-Yo across his scalp wit the buckle namsayin. So the n*gga Ne-Yo grabs a empty bottle of Ciroc n the n*gga breaks the s**t on the table talkin bout Imma stab this n*gga Ye. Meanwhile my n*ggas got out they little phones n s**t tryna capture the s**t on video nahmeans. But yo the god aint wanna see no n*ggas gettin k!lled up in the spot so a n*gga try n intervene. Thats my word. But yo then the n*gga Ye b**ch…the nekkid chinese broad on the leash starts whylin nahmean. Word yo the b**ch growlin n s**t. Out of nowhere the b**ch jumps up on the ceiling nahmeans. Thats my word n the b**ch crawlin around on the ceiling n walls growlin n s**t. n*ggas is runnin out the studio n that n*gga Ne-Yo like a sittin duck nahmeans. N the broad jump down n start chewin on the n*gga neck. Meanwhile the n*gga Ne-Yo screamin like Mariah Carey n s**t while the b**ch chew the n*gga neck. Word yo that was some f**ked up s**t. Then the n*gga Ye clap his hands talkin bout Pang heel! He like Pang return! N the b**ch come up to the n*gga leg n s**t n the n*gga gave the b**ch a kibble n s**t. Then the n*gga go in the booth n spit his verse in one take n the n*gga bounced. Meanwhile the n*gga Ne-Yo layin all unconscious in his own p!ss losin blood n s**t. Turns out the n*gga lost 2 liters of blood or some s**t. Word yo that was some wild s**t son! Them two n*ggas dont really mention that s**t too much in interviews but the god remembers the s**t clear as f**k. Word.
Aight peace.

...jesus christ..
 01-12-2011, 01:16 AM         #99
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao... funny s**t
 7 years ago '08        #100
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
This is def thread of the year so far...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago