Ghostface Killah speaking on Joe Budden/Raekwon Altercation

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
ghostface > any other gods

lmaoooo
 7 years ago '05        #62
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
"They got real mongoose fur on the inside to keep n*ggas ears warm n all that."

Holy s**t!!
 7 years ago '04        #63
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,131 | Props total: 737 737
that one with game had dying laughin
 01-11-2011, 04:36 PM         #64
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:

Ghost on Black and Yellow

Ayo this Big Tony the Wally Champ aka the Black Gandhi otherwise known as Ghostface. Ayo Wiz I dont know why ya aint holla at the god when ya made this s**t but Imma pardon that. Word. Imma go on tour with ya tho. Imma go on tour wit ya Wiz n Imma bag all them hoes ya tryna holla at. n*gga I be takin b**ches on romantic excursions when I tour. I bag a broad n tell her ay listen Imma let ya fine a.ss sit on golden elephants with the god. I say s**t like Imma feed ya fine a.ss chocolate rose pedals then Imma take ya to the ocean n we gon ride on silver dolphins at sunset. Word n Imma d!ck ya down all slow like on the beach then you n the god gon ride off into the waves under the moonlight on a orca n s**t. b**ches love that kinda talk. Once that happen the broad usually like gummi worms in a n*gga hand. Boom. Then I usually end up takin the broad to the underground parking n d!ck her down in the stairwell n Im out.
Aight peace.

Ghost continues on about another song he made.

Ayo whattup this Deini the Great aka the Wallabee Champ! Whats good wit yall internet n*ggas. Ayo I aint mean no disrespect to that little n*gga Wiz or nothin of that sort but this like some serious f**got s**t nahmean. Word up. Ayo the god means that with the utmost respect but this some f**got a.ss music son. Thats my word. This some s**t for them n*ggas rockin tight a.ss Apple Bottoms n muthaf**kin white sunglasses nahmean. This like the s**t n*ggas hear in the Toyota commercials nahmean. This some s**t for n*ggas that drive Scions n s**t. This that music for them 3 dudes ridin in they car with that one broad in the backseat. n*ggas aint gon be gettin no pus*y to s**t like this. This s**t like muthaf**kin broad repellent nahmean. This that s**t that make b**ches figure oh I get it yalls n*ggas wanna f**k eachother. Well let me get up out the way nahmeans! N yo the god dont mean that in no disrespectful way. If you a homo n*gga ayo the god got no problems with yall. That just aint a n*gga gate nahmean. But yalls do ya thing nahmean. Dont feel as tho the god tellin yall ya gotta stop suckin eachother d!ck or nothin of that sort. I gets yall. Word yo I knew this n*gga in Rikers that actually looked out for the god. Ayo but to reiterate that s**t the god aint advocate this n*gga lifestyle or nothin like that. But it so happen the homo n*gga looked out for the god in the chow line on more than one occasion. The n*gga used to hook the god up with extra Twinkies n s**t on Twinkie Thursdays namsayin. Which if yalls n*gga think about it is kinda ironic nahmeans. Cos the n*gga a actual twinkie n what have you namsayin. But then that n*gga got stabbed with a toothbrush n thrown over a balcony n s**t. That n*gga dead now. n*gga looked like somebody dropped a plate of lasagna or some s**t by the time them COs seen the n*gga. Muthaf**kin warden had n*ggas locked down for like 2 days nahmeans. But thats neither here nor there. But word yo the god aint f**kin with this joint yo. The god make music that make n*ggas wanna punch a horse nahmeans. n*ggas be punchin horses when they hear my s**t. Word.
Aight peace.

omg man
 7 years ago '10        #65
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
N the n*gga Mickey start cryin talkin bout he aint wanna die NOT LIKE THIS ayo NOT LIKE THIS nahmeans. But word that n*gga soft as f**k yo. n*gga had on a apron nahmeans. These n*ggas was about to start cookin some steaks n s**t. I aint understand that n*gga.

[pic - click to view]

01-11-2011, 04:40 PM         #66
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Was that suppose to be English?
What part is flying over yo head joe budden is a ho got punched cried on youtube or some s**t. Don't know what they call that in ny but in the bay area we call that a ho/pinkcoat/weanie
 7 years ago '08        #67
thewallochamp 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,799 | Props total: 117 117
ghost >>
 7 years ago '09        #68
Ash10 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$49,072 | Props total: 8837 8837
This thread is not a hot topic, the mods are hating a n*gga

ash1990, Bobby's World, phillyCANNON, namean, thewallochamp, Ednyce, bonkers, The Rzarector, DJ Gadget, big blak afrika, the wise one, Fresh Whyte, Superman Prime, rockyin4, Triple Darkness, BIGthingsSON2, Young_Deezy, HackFunkDoc, Teddy Loc+, Prophecy01, Mintz, sm0kie13, pa_general, DylanSpitsFiya, blkcasper, manox, LOpacino, ozWinston, adub123, Supreme7, B1aze, Spic, Deion, ondatpurple, Cartel-Clipz, sheistbub6393, dat_boi_tj, SaMACKIn HoeS, s3xafication, Willie_Dynamite, micseles, Nycsom1985, AKMPLCE, LilEscobar
 7 years ago '04        #69
namean 
space
space
space
$1,482 | Props total: 0 0
word yo word yo word yo word yo this n*gga that n*gga this n*gga that n*gga nahmeans nahmeans nahmsayin nahmeans nahmsayin nahmeans.

basically, Raekwon walked in with 4 goons, clowned Mickey Factz (who was partaking in culinary practices at the time), had one of his homies slap Joe Budden with a hand that was previously down that goon's pants, then dipped.

that was 4 paragraphs summed up in one sentence. reading that s**t hurt my head and i'm not even stanning joe budden.
 7 years ago '10        #70
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 2107 2107
I wanna throw this s**t on FB but em links aint showin s**t.
 7 years ago '10        #71
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
If you forgot how ghost talks

[video - click to view]

s**ts are classic. Ghost should of been the spokesperson for mtv2
 01-11-2011, 04:50 PM         #72
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chai said:
Guess I'm the only n*gga that doesn't find this funny at all. & my sense of humor is crazy.
yea you're probably Joe Budden himself or just one of his d!ck riders so it's understandable why you wouldn't find this funny......
 7 years ago '09        #73
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
Ghost is da man, No Doubt!
 7 years ago '05        #74
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 namean said:
word yo word yo word yo word yo this n*gga that n*gga this n*gga that n*gga nahmeans nahmeans nahmsayin nahmeans nahmsayin nahmeans.

basically, Raekwon walked in with 4 goons, clowned Mickey Factz (who was partaking in culinary practices at the time), had one of his homies slap Joe Budden with a hand that was previously down that goon's pants, then dipped.

that was 4 paragraphs summed up in one sentence. reading that s**t hurt my head and i'm not even stanning joe budden.
Okay ...

[pic - click to view]

GTFOH Joey.

Last edited by Bobby's World; 01-11-2011 at 05:01 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #75
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,573 | Props total: 5227 5227
 rockyin4 said:
If you forgot how ghost talks

s**ts are classic. Ghost should of been the spokesperson for mtv2
I really wish I could find that jacket....I've wanted to know what brand it is for years...
 01-11-2011, 05:03 PM         #76
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ghost is hilarious!

stabbed with a toothbrush....lool! And the whole thing about him talking about green s**t on the teeth was funny as hell.
 01-11-2011, 05:05 PM         #77
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Baltimore said:
lmao @ the s**t about mickey factz
best part
 7 years ago '05        #78
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
This s**t is only not funny if you never heard this dude talk before. This s**t is hilarious!
 01-11-2011, 05:28 PM         #79
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by Gattsau

Can someone translate this to English for me? Props.

ash1990 said:
Another Joe Budden Fan
you're dealing with a guy that said and I quote..."if Budden doesn't have enough soldiers to f!ght for him then I'll deal with it"
 01-11-2011, 05:39 PM         #80
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
yo this one is from the game - i'm the king comments on 2dopeboyz
Ayo the god went to give a n*gga a pound n a half hug n this n*gga went put his arms around a n*gga n rub the god back

game's my dude but how can you not laugh at that?.... classic thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy