Ghostface Killah speaking on Joe Budden/Raekwon Altercation

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328
Yo y'all n*ggas is foul man!
4:01 PM Dec 23rd, 2010 via web

How you gon let your mans step outside G and have that little white s**t in his mouth and s**t and he out here kicking it wit y'all

Like he just ate mad f**kin Cornflakes or sumthin.
4:04 PM Dec 23rd, 2010 via web

Dried up milk around the side of his mouth like he stuck his tongue in a bottle of powder. Nahmean y'all n*ggaz, that ain't right son.
1:28 PM Jan 5th via web

A n*gga come around if thats your boy man Holla at him. Tell son to get that booger out his nose.
4:08 PM Dec 23rd, 2010 via web

Tell son to get that muthaf**kin "Yo wipe your mouth son" yall n*ggas just gon sit there and see a n*gga with food on his teeth or something
4:09 PM Dec 23rd, 2010 via web

and not say nothing. Nahmean you might not have seen this n*gga in years, you gon' let him go head & go to church with that s**t on his lips
4:10 PM Dec 23rd, 2010 via web

on his teeth or wherever the f**k he going and s**t. Know what I'm sayin. n*gga going to the f!ght with greens on his teeth! Nah mean.
4:12 PM Dec 23rd, 2010 via web

n*gga going to the Floyd f!ght with Collard greens on his back tooth or something and s**t. Y'all n*ggas see that s**t n*gga!
4:13 PM Dec 23rd, 2010 via web

Let that n*gga know son. You know what I'm sayin? Stop frontin man. THATS NOT NICE! Thats not a nice thing to do man.
4:15 PM Dec 23rd, 2010 via web

If its me son and I got a f**kin booger on my nose or something like that man holla at the boy man!
4:17 PM Dec 23rd, 2010 via web

Tell me like "Yo Tone, thats not looking real right, right there my n*gga! Get that green kick ball out your f**king nose or somethin n*gga"
11:11 AM Jan 5th via web

Nahmean? I'ma be like "Oh s**t! Word? Oh aight true! True! You got it mah dude! You know, thats what it is. Good lookin! Good Lookin!"
1:13 PM Jan 5th via web

"Word up. I was just about to go step to that b**ch right there son." Nah mean? Word up man SET ME FREE MAN! On some Martin Luther King s**t
1:14 PM Jan 5th via web

7 years ago '09        #42
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,181 | Props total: 7359 7359
didn't laugh horrible thread
 7 years ago '09        #43
Ash10 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
 trock34 said:
didn't laugh horrible thread
And Another 1 (biggie's voice)
I remember you from Joe Budden Threads f**king f*gget
 7 years ago '10        #44
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 ColeWorld said:
yo where can i see more of this ghost s**t on 2dopeboyz comments. s**t is funny do this guy have anymore.
yo this one is from the game - i'm the king comments on 2dopeboyz

Ayo word up its that n*gga Ghost Deini namsayin. Ayo the god had the n*gga game on his last joint namsayin. That my n*gga n all but ayo…I dont mean this in no disrespectful kinda way but that n*gga out his f**kin mind yo. Word yo that n*gga out his f**kin wig son. Ayo Imma share a little folklore wit yalls bout that insane a.ss n*gga yo. Ayo we at the studio n s**t n that n*gga come thru to do a song wit the god. The n*gga come in n the n*gga had on some ol f**ked up s**t namsayin. n*gga rockin some size 28 jeans n the s**t hangin right off a n*gga a.ss. The n*gga had on some yellow shades wit a green polo n a handkerchief tied round the n*gga neck. n*gga rockin a swatch talkin bout whats good Tony?! Brim on his hat all flipped up n pullin his eyebrows up n s**t. Ayo the god went to give a n*gga a pound n a half hug n this n*gga went put his arms around a n*gga n rub the god back. Namsayin. Wasnt no n*gga hug which is acceptable n all that nahmean. But nah the n*gga tried to give the god the homo love squeeze namsayin. Word yo dont get me wrong I know the n*gga like broads but the n*gga was buggin yo. Next thing I know the n*gga tearing up n s**t n start cryin bout some f**ked up s**t. I aint even catch what the n*gga talkin bout cos the n*gga all drooling wit spit bubbles comin out the n*gga mouth talkin bout how he need to off hisself nahmeans. Ayo the god kinda nodded his head nahmeans but meanwhile a n*gga thinkin ayo I aint even got no strap on me. What if the n*gga decide he want shoot all the n*ggas in the room for he go offin his own self nahmeans? So the god lookin over at one my other n*ggas like n*gga tell me ya got ya ratchet on you. Of course the god communicatin that s**t non verbally wit his eyes or telepathically nahmeans. Meanwhile that n*gga Game talkin bout cabdrivers n butterflies n some s**t. Then out nowhere the n*gga got on the jack n ordered some f**kin sandwhiches from Katz’s Deli. Word yo. n*ggas thought we was gon die that day thats my word. But at the end of the day the n*gga cool n s**t.
Aight peace.
 7 years ago '07        #45
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,386 | Props total: 2072 2072
lmao

ghost>>
 7 years ago '07        #46
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
"Then the n*gga Mickey talkin bout ayo my moms got $400 stashed under the bed word yalls should go get that from her she in the crib alone n s**t nahmeans."
 7 years ago '09        #47
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19377 19377
lol this thread is funny as f**k dude needs too make some more
 7 years ago '09        #48
Ash10 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
 thegoldenhero said:
lol this thread is funny as f**k dude needs too make some more
Ayo whattup this that n*gga Theodore aka Ghostface! Whattup to that n*gga 50 Cent too. That old beef dead so we break breadcrumbs n all that. But yo my company Starks Enterprises is developing a new line of headphones too yo. They called Divine Mongoose Deluxe by Tony Starks namsayin. These s**ts got 6 inch subwoofers built in n s**t. Imma rock n*ggas with these joints in the summer yo. You can get them in blue n beige or brown n cream. I call them brown n cream s**ts the ice cream sandwich joints. They got real mongoose fur on the inside to keep n*ggas ears warm n all that. The wires is thick like garden hoses so ya aint gotta worry bout them s**ts snappin off neither nahmean! N if ya gotta slap a n*gga for disrespectin ya gate ya can put marks on a n*gga with them s**ts. Ayo the god rockin the prototypes right now as we speak. s**t is heavy as f**k tho so yall little n*ggas with necks like babies arms might not be able to hold your heads up with them s**ts on. But yo this s**t built for hardbody n*ggas so that might not be yalls lane anyway. Might need to go cop the little colorful ear bud joints with the jellies. Word.
Aight peace.
GFK headphones
I was reading Ghostface k!llah comments 2DOPEBOYZ yesterday, Today I see him commenting on Joe Budden so I decided to make a thread because I know that Joe Budden has lot of fans bx.
there's some more when his speaking on Apollo Kids had no promotion, Jay-Z spending half of Fishscale album budget, him feeling Currensy, Drake & J.Cole music ( he even jokes about how Drake & J.Cole perform live)

Last edited by Ash10; 01-11-2011 at 04:06 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #49
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
Damn son ya'll couldn't have spaced that? s**t look like a big a.ss run-on sentence....

..f**king hilarious tho. lol
 01-11-2011, 03:57 PM         #50
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Can someone translate this to English for me? Props.
I got you joe buddens a ho english enough for you?
 7 years ago '05        #51
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
Kids hating on this? damn, y'all probably listenning to a Ghost album trying to find the deep meaning in his verses. Ghost is all fun and jokes.

Step Your game up.
 7 years ago '04        #52
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Wow.... Ghostface stay on some funny s**t tho!
 01-11-2011, 04:12 PM         #53
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bag a broad n tell her ay listen Imma let ya fine a.ss sit on golden elephants with the god. I say s**t like Imma feed ya fine a.ss chocolate rose pedals then Imma take ya to the ocean n we gon ride on silver dolphins at sunset. Word n Imma d!ck ya down all slow like on the beach then you n the god gon ride off into the waves under the moonlight on a orca n s**t.

[pic - click to view]

01-11-2011, 04:16 PM         #54
1973a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by 1973a; 08-27-2011 at 02:22 AM..
 01-11-2011, 04:18 PM         #55
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ash1990 said:

[pic - click to view]

Ayo whattup this that n*gga Big Ghost aka the Grand Imperial Tone Starks! Word yo a n*gga nearly spit out his dill pickle Doritos when he seen this s**t! Thats my word. These my n*ggas nahmeans! Word yo. A lot yall n*ggas aint know that when my n*gga Rae approached that n*gga Joey ayo the god was watchin that s**t live via satellites nahmeans. Word yo the n*gga Rae seen the n*gga Joey at the tour n he had my other n*gga Alvin the barber wit em nahmeans. Ayo the n*gga Alvin wit Rae n the n*gga Rae had his other little n*ggas wit him nahmeans. But the n*gga Alvin had his little camera joint n yo the camera had a direct feed to a n*gga satellite nahmeans. So the god was watchin as the the s**t go down yo. Ayo the n*gga Rae posts up in the room n the n*gga Joey doin his little webcam thing namsayin. Word yo n the n*gga Mickey Facts was wit him. And yo the n*gga Mickey was choppin onions n preparin a meal. The n*gga Mickey like yo I aint had s**t to do wit nuthin but this n*gga Joey talkin mad s**t bout yalls. The n*gga Mickey was like ayo theres these n*ggas on my block that be talkin s**t bout yalls too Imma give yall they address nahmeans just give a n*gga a pass namsayin. Then the n*gga Mickey talkin bout ayo my moms got $400 stashed under the bed word yalls should go get that from her she in the crib alone n s**t nahmeans. The n*gga Rae tell that n*gga ayo shut the f**k up n*gga aint nobody wanna hurt ya bum b**ch a.ss nahmeans. N the n*gga Mickey start cryin talkin bout he aint wanna die NOT LIKE THIS ayo NOT LIKE THIS nahmeans. But word that n*gga soft as f**k yo. n*gga had on a apron nahmeans. These n*ggas was about to start cookin some steaks n s**t. I aint understand that n*gga. But yo the n*gga Joey start talkin bout ayo I aint got no beef wit yalls n*ggas nahmeans. He like that n*gga Ortiz he the one yalls wanna go see. But ayo that n*gga Rae look at his little n*gga n he gave the n*gga the go ahead. N the little n*gga put his hand down his pants then pulls it out n slap Joey cross his head nahmeans. Ayo the little n*gga stink palm the n*gga face namsayin. Word yo n a n*gga seen a handprint on the side that n*gga eye. s**t was crazy. Word bond. The n*gga Mickey in the corner shakin coverin his eyes n s**t. n*gga was sayin hail marys n s**t countin beads n s**t. Word yo n then the n*gga Rae n em bounced nahmeans. That was some wild s**t tho. But yo n*ggas is cool now nahmeans. n*ggas done broke bread n handed n*ggas olive twigs n s**t. I seen the n*gga Joey jus last month out in Boston nahmeans. Word yo the n*gga like lemme buy you a quarter water n*gga I got u yo have a drink wit a n*gga nahmeans. So I hangs wit the n*gga for a moment. So anyway these my n*ggas nahmeans.
Aight peace.

:lachen001:
:lachen001::rofl2::de ad:
 01-11-2011, 04:18 PM         #56
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #57
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
:rofl2:
 7 years ago '09        #58
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1835 1835
dill pickle doritos...
 01-11-2011, 04:27 PM         #59
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
"Then the n*gga Mickey talkin bout ayo my moms got $400 stashed under the bed word yalls should go get that from her she in the crib alone n s**t nahmeans.The n*gga Rae tell that n*gga ayo shut the f**k up n*gga aint nobody wanna hurt ya bum b**ch a.ss nahmeans."

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Then the n*gga Mickey talkin bout ayo my moms got $400 stashed under the bed word yalls should go get that from her she in the crib alone n s**t nahmeans
yup that's that s**t that had me...
 7 years ago '08        #60
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 305 305
Omg lmaooÕ
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy