Ghostface Killah speaking on Joe Budden/Raekwon Altercation

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-11-2011, 02:40 PM         #21
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ash1990 said:
Then the n*gga Mickey talkin bout ayo my moms got $400 stashed under the bed word yalls should go get that from her she in the crib alone n s**t nahmeans. The n*gga Rae tell that n*gga ayo shut the f**k up n*gga aint nobody wanna hurt ya bum b**ch a.ss nahmeans. N the n*gga Mickey start cryin talkin bout he aint wanna die NOT LIKE THIS ayo NOT LIKE THIS nahmeans. But word that n*gga soft as f**k yo. n*gga had on a apron nahmeans. These n*ggas was about to start cookin some steaks n s**t. I aint understand that n*gga.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #22
Ash10 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8867 8867
 ColdbloodedQ said:
is this fake or do that n*gga really talk like that?
 Verse said:
Both, that's what makes it funny......
look @ his twitter aswell LMAO
It's him n*gga,
GO on Game I'm king comment section,
 7 years ago '05        #23
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
 Crookz said:

budden stans are gonna comeback on some corny s**t now
 NO RELIGION said:
no we ain't
 7 years ago '10        #24
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 6145 6145
@ both of those.. does ghost do write ups for 2dopeboyz now or something?
 7 years ago '08        #25
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,566 | Props total: 17213 17213
Biggest L in 2010
 7 years ago '10        #26
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1990 1990
Im in tears right now about everything he said bout Mickey Factz.
 7 years ago '05        #27
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
"Then the n*gga Mickey talkin bout ayo my moms got $400 stashed under the bed word yalls should go get that from her she in the crib alone n s**t nahmeans.The n*gga Rae tell that n*gga ayo shut the f**k up n*gga aint nobody wanna hurt ya bum b**ch a.ss nahmeans."

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #28
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,944 | Props total: 7351 7351

Ghost on Black and Yellow

Ayo this Big Tony the Wally Champ aka the Black Gandhi otherwise known as Ghostface. Ayo Wiz I dont know why ya aint holla at the god when ya made this s**t but Imma pardon that. Word. Imma go on tour with ya tho. Imma go on tour wit ya Wiz n Imma bag all them hoes ya tryna holla at. n*gga I be takin b**ches on romantic excursions when I tour. I bag a broad n tell her ay listen Imma let ya fine a.ss sit on golden elephants with the god. I say s**t like Imma feed ya fine a.ss chocolate rose pedals then Imma take ya to the ocean n we gon ride on silver dolphins at sunset. Word n Imma d!ck ya down all slow like on the beach then you n the god gon ride off into the waves under the moonlight on a orca n s**t. b**ches love that kinda talk. Once that happen the broad usually like gummi worms in a n*gga hand. Boom. Then I usually end up takin the broad to the underground parking n d!ck her down in the stairwell n Im out.
Aight peace.

Ghost continues on about another song he made.

Ayo whattup this Deini the Great aka the Wallabee Champ! Whats good wit yall internet n*ggas. Ayo I aint mean no disrespect to that little n*gga Wiz or nothin of that sort but this like some serious f**got s**t nahmean. Word up. Ayo the god means that with the utmost respect but this some f**got a.ss music son. Thats my word. This some s**t for them n*ggas rockin tight a.ss Apple Bottoms n muthaf**kin white sunglasses nahmean. This like the s**t n*ggas hear in the Toyota commercials nahmean. This some s**t for n*ggas that drive Scions n s**t. This that music for them 3 dudes ridin in they car with that one broad in the backseat. n*ggas aint gon be gettin no pus*y to s**t like this. This s**t like muthaf**kin broad repellent nahmean. This that s**t that make b**ches figure oh I get it yalls n*ggas wanna f**k eachother. Well let me get up out the way nahmeans! N yo the god dont mean that in no disrespectful way. If you a homo n*gga ayo the god got no problems with yall. That just aint a n*gga gate nahmean. But yalls do ya thing nahmean. Dont feel as tho the god tellin yall ya gotta stop suckin eachother d!ck or nothin of that sort. I gets yall. Word yo I knew this n*gga in Rikers that actually looked out for the god. Ayo but to reiterate that s**t the god aint advocate this n*gga lifestyle or nothin like that. But it so happen the homo n*gga looked out for the god in the chow line on more than one occasion. The n*gga used to hook the god up with extra Twinkies n s**t on Twinkie Thursdays namsayin. Which if yalls n*gga think about it is kinda ironic nahmeans. Cos the n*gga a actual twinkie n what have you namsayin. But then that n*gga got stabbed with a toothbrush n thrown over a balcony n s**t. That n*gga dead now. n*gga looked like somebody dropped a plate of lasagna or some s**t by the time them COs seen the n*gga. Muthaf**kin warden had n*ggas locked down for like 2 days nahmeans. But thats neither here nor there. But word yo the god aint f**kin with this joint yo. The god make music that make n*ggas wanna punch a horse nahmeans. n*ggas be punchin horses when they hear my s**t. Word.
Aight peace.

7 years ago '07        #29
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,582 | Props total: 5314 5314
 t from the 617 said:
@ both of those.. does ghost do write ups for 2dopeboyz now or something?
Nah, he does this thing called "GFK's Words Of Wisdom" on twitter, he started last year to promote "Wizard Of Poetry", and he's been doin' them ever since. Some guy on there just imitates him. lol.

Last edited by Verse; 01-11-2011 at 02:59 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #30
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,758 | Props total: 23320 23320
 7 years ago '09        #31
Ash10 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 Verse said:
Nah, he does this thing called "GFK's Words Of Wisdom", he started last year to promote "Wizard Of Poetry", and he's been doin' them ever since. Some guy on there just imitates him. lol.
it's actually Ghostface k!llah.. this n*gga don't listen GFK NAS story & game story his enough to confirm it's him....

Joe Budden fans are in denial
 7 years ago '07        #32
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 7 years ago '10        #33
Chai 
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1 1
Guess I'm the only n*gga that doesn't find this funny at all. & my sense of humor is crazy.
 7 years ago '04        #34
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 1557 1557

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #35
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space

"This some s**t for n*ggas that drive Scions n s**t. This that music for them 3 dudes ridin in they car with that one broad in the backseat. n*ggas aint gon be gettin no pus*y to s**t like this. This s**t like muthaf**kin broad repellent nahmean. "

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #36
Ash10 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Can someone translate this to English for me? Props.
Another Joe Budden Fan
 7 years ago '05        #37
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 Chai said:
Guess I'm the only n*gga that doesn't find this funny at all. & my sense of humor is crazy.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #38
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Lmfao that was some funny s**t...

"But word that n*gga soft as f**k yo. n*gga had on a apron nahmeans."

7 years ago '08        #39
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 ash1990 said:
Another Joe Budden Fan
You mean the biggest...??
 7 years ago '08        #40
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Can someone translate this to English for me? Props.
Lmfao what an excuses....Stop pretending u know exactly what he's saying....:slap:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy