Ghostface Killah speaking on Joe Budden/Raekwon Altercation

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #1
7847 pageviews
136 comments

Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,072 | Props total: 8840 8840
Ghostface k!llah speaking on Joe Budden/Raekwon Altercation

[pic - click to view]

Ayo whattup this that n*gga Big Ghost aka the Grand Imperial Tone Starks! Word yo a n*gga nearly spit out his dill pickle Doritos when he seen this s**t! Thats my word. These my n*ggas nahmeans! Word yo. A lot yall n*ggas aint know that when my n*gga Rae approached that n*gga Joey ayo the god was watchin that s**t live via satellites nahmeans. Word yo the n*gga Rae seen the n*gga Joey at the tour n he had my other n*gga Alvin the barber wit em nahmeans. Ayo the n*gga Alvin wit Rae n the n*gga Rae had his other little n*ggas wit him nahmeans. But the n*gga Alvin had his little camera joint n yo the camera had a direct feed to a n*gga satellite nahmeans. So the god was watchin as the the s**t go down yo. Ayo the n*gga Rae posts up in the room n the n*gga Joey doin his little webcam thing namsayin. Word yo n the n*gga Mickey Facts was wit him. And yo the n*gga Mickey was choppin onions n preparin a meal. The n*gga Mickey like yo I aint had s**t to do wit nuthin but this n*gga Joey talkin mad s**t bout yalls. The n*gga Mickey was like ayo theres these n*ggas on my block that be talkin s**t bout yalls too Imma give yall they address nahmeans just give a n*gga a pass namsayin. Then the n*gga Mickey talkin bout ayo my moms got $400 stashed under the bed word yalls should go get that from her she in the crib alone n s**t nahmeans. The n*gga Rae tell that n*gga ayo shut the f**k up n*gga aint nobody wanna hurt ya bum b**ch a.ss nahmeans. N the n*gga Mickey start cryin talkin bout he aint wanna die NOT LIKE THIS ayo NOT LIKE THIS nahmeans. But word that n*gga soft as f**k yo. n*gga had on a apron nahmeans. These n*ggas was about to start cookin some steaks n s**t. I aint understand that n*gga. But yo the n*gga Joey start talkin bout ayo I aint got no beef wit yalls n*ggas nahmeans. He like that n*gga Ortiz he the one yalls wanna go see. But ayo that n*gga Rae look at his little n*gga n he gave the n*gga the go ahead. N the little n*gga put his hand down his pants then pulls it out n slap Joey cross his head nahmeans. Ayo the little n*gga stink palm the n*gga face namsayin. Word yo n a n*gga seen a handprint on the side that n*gga eye. s**t was crazy. Word bond. The n*gga Mickey in the corner shakin coverin his eyes n s**t. n*gga was sayin hail marys n s**t countin beads n s**t. Word yo n then the n*gga Rae n em bounced nahmeans. That was some wild s**t tho. But yo n*ggas is cool now nahmeans. n*ggas done broke bread n handed n*ggas olive twigs n s**t. I seen the n*gga Joey jus last month out in Boston nahmeans. Word yo the n*gga like lemme buy you a quarter water n*gga I got u yo have a drink wit a n*gga nahmeans. So I hangs wit the n*gga for a moment. So anyway these my n*ggas nahmeans.
Aight peace.

image :lachen001:

[pic - click to view]

Slaughterhouse – Put Some Money On It (rmx) f. The Lox | 2dopeboyz

Last edited by Ash10; 01-11-2011 at 02:06 PM..

136 comments for "Ghostface Killah speaking on Joe Budden/Raekwon Altercation"

7 years ago '07        #2
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,573 | Props total: 5227 5227
These s**ts are hilarious, especially when you read them in Ghost voice.....

Last edited by Verse; 01-11-2011 at 02:11 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #3
Ash10 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 Verse said:
These s**ts are hilarious, especially when you read them in Ghost's voice.....
you ain't lying fam, yesterday the n*gga went in on Wiz Khadlifa LMAO

7 years ago '05        #4
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
"Ayo the little n*gga stink palm the n*gga face namsayin. Word yo n a n*gga seen a handprint on the side that n*gga eye. s**t was crazy."

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #5
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,310 | Props total: 1078 1078
n*ggas done broke bread n handed n*ggas olive twigs n s**t.
 7 years ago '09        #6
Ash10 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 Crookz said:
^nothin there

budden stans are gonna comeback on some corny s**t now
Ayo whattup this Deini the Great aka the Wallabee Champ! Whats good wit yall internet n*ggas. Ayo I aint mean no disrespect to that little n*gga Wiz or nothin of that sort but this like some serious f**got s**t nahmean. Word up. Ayo the god means that with the utmost respect but this some f**got a.ss music son. Thats my word. This some s**t for them n*ggas rockin tight a.ss Apple Bottoms n muthaf**kin white sunglasses nahmean. This like the s**t n*ggas hear in the Toyota commercials nahmean. This some s**t for n*ggas that drive Scions n s**t. This that music for them 3 dudes ridin in they car with that one broad in the backseat. n*ggas aint gon be gettin no pus*y to s**t like this. This s**t like muthaf**kin broad repellent nahmean. This that s**t that make b**ches figure oh I get it yalls n*ggas wanna f**k eachother. Well let me get up out the way nahmeans! N yo the god dont mean that in no disrespectful way. If you a homo n*gga ayo the god got no problems with yall. That just aint a n*gga gate nahmean. But yalls do ya thing nahmean. Dont feel as tho the god tellin yall ya gotta stop suckin eachother d!ck or nothin of that sort. I gets yall. Word yo I knew this n*gga in Rikers that actually looked out for the god. Ayo but to reiterate that s**t the god aint advocate this n*gga lifestyle or nothin like that. But it so happen the homo n*gga looked out for the god in the chow line on more than one occasion. The n*gga used to hook the god up with extra Twinkies n s**t on Twinkie Thursdays namsayin. Which if yalls n*gga think about it is kinda ironic nahmeans. Cos the n*gga a actual twinkie n what have you namsayin. But then that n*gga got stabbed with a toothbrush n thrown over a balcony n s**t. That n*gga dead now. n*gga looked like somebody dropped a plate of lasagna or some s**t by the time them COs seen the n*gga. Muthaf**kin warden had n*ggas locked down for like 2 days nahmeans. But thats neither here nor there. But word yo the god aint f**kin with this joint yo. The god make music that make n*ggas wanna punch a horse nahmeans. n*ggas be punchin horses when they hear my s**t. Word.
Aight peace.

LOL Ghostface k!llah
 7 years ago '06        #7
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,310 | Props total: 1078 1078
 Bobby's World said:
"Ayo the little n*gga stink palm the n*gga face namsayin. Word yo n a n*gga seen a handprint on the side that n*gga eye. s**t was crazy."

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #8
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
 servesurite said:
That s**t had me cryin'.....
 7 years ago '10        #9
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
in b4 budden stans say this s**t aint funny
 7 years ago '05        #10
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 2204 2204
Omg im rollin ova here! s**t was hillarious!
 7 years ago '04        #11
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,531 | Props total: 275 275
Ghost Ghost Ghost
 01-11-2011, 02:27 PM         #12
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn that n*gga tony starks gettin at everybody he k!lled wiz the worst tho. Ghost>>>>>>>> Man it would be dope if life was like huey from boondocks and the spirit of ghost came to talk to you when you have a problem.
 01-11-2011, 02:28 PM         #13
LongHair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow mickey is a b**ch

at the end of the day budden woulda got jumped no matter what so him gettin stink palmed ??? cant do s**t abou it
 7 years ago '10        #14
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 NO RELIGION said:
n*gga can you read? I just said the s**t was funny as f**k
like you're the only budden stan on bx. gtfo.
 01-11-2011, 02:31 PM         #15
LongHair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wheres the link what ghost said about wiz khalifa
 7 years ago '09        #16
Ash10 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 LongHair said:
Wheres the link what ghost said about wiz khalifa

here fam ^^^^^^^^^ and there's another on the Black & yellow remix comment section 2dopeboyz.com
 01-11-2011, 02:37 PM         #17
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this fake or do that n*gga really talk like that?
 7 years ago '09        #18
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,391 | Props total: 5095 5095
lmao @ the s**t about mickey factz
 7 years ago '07        #19
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
 ColdbloodedQ said:
is this fake or do that n*gga really talk like that?
Both, that's what makes it funny......
 01-11-2011, 02:39 PM         #20
LongHair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ash1990 said:

here fam ^^^^^^^^^ and there's another on the Black & yellow remix comment section 2dopeboyz.com
Doesnt work i never used dopeboyz so i cant find anything. Is it a interview or blog?

Last edited by LongHair; 01-11-2011 at 02:51 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago