Miami is now the number 1 team in the East

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-11-2011, 10:36 AM         #141
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:
This motherf**ker does not play around

[pic - click to view]

Delonte west should be ready for the playoffs too!:dancingcool::dancingcool:
 7 years ago '07        #142
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,395 | Props total: 13067 13067
 beantown said:
Dedos has earned my respect, he'll get under ppls skin but he stuck through the Heat's tough times. He's not one of these guys that just popped up this year chest pounding about the Heat when they were nowhere to be found last year.

I remember the playoff thread against the Heat last year. It was literally all the Boston regulars talking amongst ourselves

It definitely means nothing that these new dudes are bragging about being first in the east right now before the all-star break. I think we remember this script from last year "celtic are old blah blah blah blah...." then we walk through the east easily and lose to in a lopsided free throw contest in the finals with no Perk and a still not 100% KG.

If the whispers are true and we get Sheed back, plus Perk and Delonte in a month or so this s**t is gonna be our second stringers takin us to a 2 or 3 seed and we will be hungry for another playoff run.
u prove urself to be a dumbass once again.

present in this thread: WezLFaCe_KiD, alkoholyck, bertini22, CaSeOneR305, HiphopRelated, joshdogg26, P. Dedos, niceguy954, TVee, 1nonly, ebcrew, flawda_boy06, iLLuZiOnZ1313, L-E-Dub b**ch, madness, AmerikanDesi589

that's 16 fans just that i personally recognized just from the poll and the first few pages

why u think u can straight make this s**t up and not get called on it is beyond me

Last edited by joshdogg26; 01-11-2011 at 10:58 AM..
 01-11-2011, 10:55 AM         #143
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i live in miami, does that make me a bandwagon fan?
 7 years ago '05        #144
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
well if the standings stay like they are it looks like a first round exit for the heat
 7 years ago '06        #145
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
Man these haters took this sh*t waaaaaayyyyy of topic. This websites name should be changed to HATERDEN. Cuz you're guaranteed to find at minimum one in every thread.
 7 years ago '07        #146
space
space
upon reviewing that series thread, found some funny s**t:

Javon23 said:
Well Miami can kiss Wade goodbye
 Reppindaburghh said:
Welp Wade is leaving Miami 100 percent at this point. Hes out.
 xclusive2k5 said:
and we'll see whos a better team when your man wade is gone
 antdog said:
just saw Wades last game in miami:laughing19:
 joshdogg26 said:
*dead* @ anybody who thinks this series has any bearing on his decision to stay like it's ever been about winning a ring this year

jermaine o'neal bonus!:

Junior G said:
That n*gga is wack, damn he fell off a mountain peak......i'm ashamed to own his Pacers jersey ...good thing it stays in the closet...probably gonna go downtown n give it to a crackhead or somethin
 P. Dedos said:
JO pack your f**king bags and dont ever show ya face back here again
 DJ Maximum said:
 7 years ago '05        #147
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
heat only gonna get better but everyone needs to relax its still jan man not even all star break u cant win s**t in Jan chill
 7 years ago '07        #148
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
1st place in this biiiiiiiiiitchhhhhhhhhhhh

we going for 73-9!!!!
 01-11-2011, 11:58 AM         #149
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:

present in this thread: WezLFaCe_KiD, alkoholyck, bertini22, CaSeOneR305, HiphopRelated, joshdogg26, P. Dedos, niceguy954, TVee, 1nonly, ebcrew, flawda_boy06, iLLuZiOnZ1313, L-E-Dub b**ch, madness, AmerikanDesi589

that's 16 fans just that i personally recognized just from the poll and the first few pages

why u think u can straight make this s**t up and not get called on it is beyond me
He is right though, dedos was the only one who talks s**t, saying Wade is the best and everything. Everyone else was like "I hope we don't get swept" Now you guys get Lebron and start talking big, "Oh yea f**k Boston we will destroy them we are the best team since the 97 Bulls"
 7 years ago '04        #150
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 bertini22 said:
1st place in this biiiiiiiiiitchhhhhhhhhhhh

we going for 73-9!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #151
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 smokeweed101. said:
He is right though, dedos was the only one who talks s**t, saying Wade is the best and everything. Everyone else was like "I hope we don't get swept" Now you guys get Lebron and start talking big, "Oh yea f**k Boston we will destroy them we are the best team since the 97 Bulls"
this, alot of n*ggas were "closet" heat fans... Nobody ever stood on the fore front and defended the squad outside of Dedos and Joshdogg.. Now they got a legion of posters talking s**t like they been going hard from day 1.. s**t is funny.

But everyone can't be like Bulls fans though.. We been going hard as a fan base from day 1, and had nothing but first round exits the past two years, and we still talk s**t.. We aint going to be nothing nice around these boards once we get SG and another piece..

Last edited by Hold That; 01-11-2011 at 12:53 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #152
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
And another thing, Celtics fans are too funny, them n*ggas still be bragging on that 2008 championship like that s**t happened last season... Like the Lakers aint back to back champions since then... They rep that 2008 trophy harder than the Lakers rep the 2009 and 2010 trophies combined..
 7 years ago '04        #153
Jaysin_305 78 heat pts78
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 255 255
im in the 305 but .................orlando is my team so not all n*ggas in miami are bandwagons im magic since some penny and shaq dennis scott and nick anderson s**t from back then ,

Last edited by Jaysin_305; 01-11-2011 at 01:09 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #154
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
 joshdogg26 said:

we bangwagon tho
 01-11-2011, 01:55 PM         #155
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
They rep that 2008 trophy harder than the Lakers rep the 2009 and 2010 trophies combined..
That is a lie, compare pictures of Pierce holding the trophy to the Kobe ones, one is posted every few months the other multiple times a week. Most Celtics fans just say they are deep and have great potential which is true, and then focus on what is relevant at the time (watching a budding star in Rondo or for the all around fans enjoying a Patriots playoff run).

The fact that you think Boston fans brag more than LA is ridiculous, LA has the largest fanbase on NBA discussions, if only for Kobe Bryant alone.
 7 years ago '09        #156
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
 Hold That said:
Yea Magic always get in our a.ss but honestly it was mainly because of Shard and him drifting on the three point line that sent our PF to far from the paint and unable to help on Howard... Now that you have Bass, I'm interested to see how we match up now.. Shard ALWAYS f**ked up our defensive schemes, so I think we will fair much better now match up wise... Still Orlando is the most feared team for the Bulls, until we see how we match up against your new squad..

Rose has also mastered the art of getting to the FT line in his past 4 games.. Instead of shooting floaters and push shots, he's driving into the heart of the defense and into the chest of defenders to get to the line.. Worked against Boston with SHAQ and how we got im in foul trouble, and Rose took 19FT shots in that game..
maaaaaaaaaaaan... i was gonna commend u on actually making points & coming with something concrete & then u hit us with the following:

Hold That said:
Once we get our SG and Noah back Bulls>>> NBA
^^^^^ :disdain2:
 7 years ago '07        #157
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
lol so if ur reasonable and don't borderline troll like dedos, u weren't a fan? sit the f**k down. u actually think u just made a point by saying basically "ur expectations changed when ur team became better." no s**t, sherlock.
 7 years ago '10        #158
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
Good for them, like to see LeBron do well.
 7 years ago '05        #159
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7113 7113
 smokeweed101. said:
I'm not talking about me personally, I'm a Lebron stan and a Miami bandwagoner

BUT, to some of the people you are directing your statement at it makes no sense at all.

You are suggesting they shouldn't talk s**t more aggressively when they have a better team? That makes no sense. How would a Cavs fan this season look if he made a thread "f**k the Celtics, we got the best team in the league!"? It wouldn't make sense. Now, if Cleveland got 3 superstars next year and that same fan made that thread, it would make perfect sense and be perfectly reasonable.

Essentially what I'm saying is if I am at the bar and there is a 6'4 250 LB body building bad a.ss talking s**t to me, I'm not exactly gonna stand up and talk s**t back and f!ght the guy. Now, if I grow 6 inches, put on 70 pounds, hit the gym on the regular, and train in boxing or some s**t and I walk into that same bar a year later and see that same guy? I'm gonna be talking s**t on that pus*y, and challenging him to a f!ght.

Simple logic.

Now, thats for the people that were repping the Heat last year but just weren't being as aggressive with it. Nothing wrong with that. People like me however who are stans of Lebron and follow him from team to team, you can keep on talking s**t to us, we welcome it and find it pretty hilarious that we get under your skin that much. But those guys that were repping them less aggressively last season don't deserve any hate to be bestowed upon them.

Now, carry on.
 7 years ago '05        #160
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 Reppindaburghh said:
People like me however who are stans of Lebron and follow him from team to team, you can keep on talking s**t to us, we welcome it and find it pretty hilarious that we get under your skin that much. But those guys that were repping them less aggressively last season don't deserve any hate to be bestowed upon them.

Now, carry on.

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy