Miami is now the number 1 team in the East

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-11-2011, 07:49 AM         #121
yungfilthy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obviously you are my friend, or I don't think you would take the time to post. Miami fans have concerns as well, but not as nearly as you! It's like this: Boston is a old team. Agree? It's a long season, and you know that the Oneals are injury prone at this stage of their career. And for Perkins, you just don't know how well that Knee is going to hold up. Therefore, it's going to be interesting. Good Luck!!:

NLSP42 said:
The Heat have been playing good no doubt.........but

KG is back on Monday
Perk is back in 3 weeks

Im not concerned :dancingcool:
 01-11-2011, 07:54 AM         #122
yungfilthy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's all you got? How many will Miami have before it's all said and done?

beantown said:
yet another dude who makes an account in late 2010 bangin their chest like they always been in it for miami

celtics-17 banners

miami-1
 7 years ago '04        #123
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 Perfectibilist said:
Lol @ referring to everyone who says something good about the Heat as bandwagon fans. Dudes are more bitter than unsweetened lemonade.
ROFLMAO... I love it!!! these dudes is bitter as f**k... they wanna say all Heat fans now are bandwagon fans lol thats a good one fellaz...
 7 years ago '04        #124
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 yungfilthy said:
That's all you got? How many will Miami have before it's all said and done?

yeah maybe cuz Boston been around longer than yo whole family and Miami been around since barely 22 years... u dumbass keep hatin
 7 years ago '10        #125
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,733 | Props total: 19630 19630
The East has to go through Boston this year, and if they're healthy....records don't mean s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #126
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Motion said:
Heat 96
Lakers 80

...in L.A. ... in the biggest game of the year on national television on christmas day with the whole country watching

go sit down
Not to make excuses because right now I do think the Heat are playing better ball than us, but we never play well on Christmas. I think maybe once or twice in the last three five years we played well on Christmas and the Heat have beat us the last three times we've played on Christmas so that's not saying much.
 7 years ago '06        #127
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
 Motion said:
you brought this upon yourself

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Get that old a.ss s**t outta here n*gga

And I don't like the heat, mavs, or celtics
 7 years ago '05        #128
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 Fiya Starter said:
You get more die hard fans in the NFL, but basketball fans tend to follow the players they like, when Melo get traded I'm sure there will be some Nets fans popping up, and thats good for them. There are some people who rep they city for life. But you can't tell a n*gga who loves Lebron he can't cheer for the heat cause he cheered for Clevland bum @$$ last year.

Cleveland definitely wasn't bum last year BTW...just problems in the postseason with no Plan B's.
 7 years ago '10        #129
Funeral Barb 363 heat pts363
space
space
$6,198 | Props total: 13996 13996
they played mo games so wo cares
*waitin till d asg break*
 01-11-2011, 09:40 AM         #130
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cleveland Cavs 2.0, Boston in 5.

I never seen a fanbase so happy over regular season wins since the 09 Cavs.
 7 years ago '05        #131
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 5_star_smitty said:

magic 107 - bulls 78 (on chicago's home court)
bulls 82 - magic 111
magic 107 - bulls 87 (chi town again)

^^^^^ last 3 games between orlando & chicago.
bulls haven't even cracked 90 points, or even kept 1 of the games remotely close.

i love when n*ggas try to discredit another's post by just dropping the ">>>>>>" when clearly they don't have a f**king clue what they're talking about.
Yea Magic always get in our a.ss but honestly it was mainly because of Shard and him drifting on the three point line that sent our PF to far from the paint and unable to help on Howard... Now that you have Bass, I'm interested to see how we match up now.. Shard ALWAYS f**ked up our defensive schemes, so I think we will fair much better now match up wise... Still Orlando is the most feared team for the Bulls, until we see how we match up against your new squad..

Rose has also mastered the art of getting to the FT line in his past 4 games.. Instead of shooting floaters and push shots, he's driving into the heart of the defense and into the chest of defenders to get to the line.. Worked against Boston with SHAQ and how we got im in foul trouble, and Rose took 19FT shots in that game..

Last edited by Hold That; 01-11-2011 at 09:48 AM..
 01-11-2011, 09:47 AM         #132
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
when miami were 9-8 i never seen so many haters so happy for a team to be losing

no we got these salty muthaf**kas booing and loosinggggggg
I know the Dolphins are trash but it isn't that serious, you guys are trying to convince the world this impacts the summer playoff run.
 7 years ago '05        #133
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 P. Dedos said:
in the east its celtics,heat and magic

everybody else has no shot at this

so watch us and scream at us
Once we get our SG and Noah back Bulls>>> NBA
 7 years ago '07        #134
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Celts are gonna start losing games they shouldnt. We're gonna start not giving it our all and wait until the playoffs. Not an excuse, just a feeling. As usual, i dont care about our standings, just want to qin in the playoffs.

Miami still hasnt beat us and now we're adding Perk...we obviously wont go undefeated vs them, but its gonna be tougher now for them to beat us with Perk Dirty coming back
 01-11-2011, 10:00 AM         #135
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If only we had D Wade's foul calls.
 7 years ago '04        #136
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,306 | Props total: 1915 1915
Real Heat fans know who I am. But I agree, the new Heat fans are annoying as s**t.
 7 years ago '06        #137
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Dedos has earned my respect, he'll get under ppls skin but he stuck through the Heat's tough times. He's not one of these guys that just popped up this year chest pounding about the Heat when they were nowhere to be found last year.

I remember the playoff thread against the Heat last year. It was literally all the Boston regulars talking amongst ourselves

It definitely means nothing that these new dudes are bragging about being first in the east right now before the all-star break. I think we remember this script from last year "celtic are old blah blah blah blah...." then we walk through the east easily and lose to in a lopsided free throw contest in the finals with no Perk and a still not 100% KG.

If the whispers are true and we get Sheed back, plus Perk and Delonte in a month or so this s**t is gonna be our second stringers takin us to a 2 or 3 seed and we will be hungry for another playoff run.
 7 years ago '06        #138
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 TVee said:
Real Heat fans know who I am. But I agree, the new Heat fans are annoying as s**t.
That's an understatement to say the least.
 7 years ago '06        #139
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
Celts are gonna start losing games they shouldnt. We're gonna start not giving it our all and wait until the playoffs. Not an excuse, just a feeling. As usual, i dont care about our standings, just want to qin in the playoffs.

Miami still hasnt beat us and now we're adding Perk...we obviously wont go undefeated vs them, but its gonna be tougher now for them to beat us with Perk Dirty coming back
This motherf**ker does not play around

[pic - click to view]

01-11-2011, 10:25 AM         #140
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It is the same movie script from 09 just reworded a bit.

"We beat Houston you didn't" "We beat you twice, you didn't"

"Well well well, you guys are old, and miller this, and Lebron scored 40 that"

Me: "Go Pats, see LA in the summer. "
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy