Miami is now the number 1 team in the East

most viewed right now
 138
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
119 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 111
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44





 7 years ago '05        #102
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 KnicksLost said:
why u so mad? It's just the internet
Um, not really mad and I don't know how you could detect my tone from text to begin with, but I'm tired of you stupid a.ss n*ggas labeling all Heat fans as "new" and "bandwagon".... you don't know me.
 01-11-2011, 02:59 AM         #103
sputomalato 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boston has only lost one game this season when the big 4 have been healthy, correct?

Records don't mean nothin till the playoffs. You can talk all that Nostradamus s**t about whats gonna happen, but fact is the Celtics have had LeBron's number every year.
 01-11-2011, 03:01 AM         #104
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '06        #105
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,236 | Props total: 1554 1554
Remember this thread when 60% of these heat fans are ready to jump ship when they get booted in the playoffs.
 7 years ago '04        #106
nauticafolife 
space
space
space
$1,032 | Props total: 0 0
 Hold That said:
Actually I have and I ran into nothing but Cubans,Dominicans,Puerto Ricans, and other south american countries.. Not one mexican honestly..

Don't make me pull up the census...
homestead florida is where there all at lol census dat my dude
 7 years ago '04        #107
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19616 19616
who did Miami beat again? Ill wait.....
 7 years ago '04        #108
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 2 Pistolz said:
Um, not really mad and I don't know how you could detect my tone from text to begin with, but I'm tired of you stupid a.ss n*ggas labeling all Heat fans as "new" and "bandwagon".... you don't know me.
It seems that every team that wins gets the bandwagon tag. Its funny as sh*t tho how Lakers and Cowboy fans NEVER get the bandwagon tag put on them tho. Especially how they are the two most bandwagoning teams in sports.
 7 years ago '06        #109
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 MexicanKingPin said:


to houston really?
yet another dude who makes an account in late 2010 bangin their chest like they always been in it for miami

celtics-17 banners


miami-1
 7 years ago '05        #110
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 Fly or Die said:
Real talk the only Heat fan I remember from before this year is that joshdogg dude.
...so you've got a s**t memory? Good for you
 7 years ago '08        #111
HiphopRelated 
space
avatar space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 TanstA! said:
who did Miami beat again? Ill wait.....
Houston for one
 7 years ago '06        #112
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
Please stop the bandwagon comments, everybody knows that the Heat has more fans now because Lebron fans followed him. You thought they were Cav fans? They cheered for the cavs because they wanted Lebron to win.

To be honest 90% of Boston fans on here are bandwagon fans. Black folks aint never been celtic fans until they acquired KG and Jesus Shuttlesworth. In the 90s it seemed like everyoine was a Bulls fan. When Kobe and Shaq was playing together Laker fans came out of nowhere.

You get more die hard fans in the NFL, but basketball fans tend to follow the players they like, when Melo get traded I'm sure there will be some Nets fans popping up, and thats good for them. There are some people who rep they city for life. But you can't tell a n*gga who loves Lebron he can't cheer for the heat cause he cheered for Clevland bum @$$ last year.


At the end of the day the heat are #1 for the time being. They got injuries too. It doesnt matter who you beat, you gotta play who is in front of you but lets be honest here every elite team in the NBA has lost games to sub par teams. This includes Boston, Miami, LA, Chicago, San Antonio, Dallas, and Orlando. Only team that beat almost all the scrubs was that bulls team that won 72 games.

None of this is mean anything because winning the regular season doesnt mean you winning the ship, It does however decide who you have to play to get there. LA fans can tell you they appreciated having to play the suns, jazz and thunder to get to the finals oposed to Boston having to beat Clevland Miami and Orlando. Lakers are getting older too they dont wanna have to play San Antonio and Dalls and then play the Eastern Conference champs.

You wanna make sure you in the top 2 to make your path to the finals a little bit easier.
 7 years ago '09        #113
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
most important stat is to the extreme right of the pic...

last 10:

miami 9 - 1
orlando 9 - 1


the east is going through FLORIDA this year
 7 years ago '09        #114
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 Motion said:

bulls >>> magic



magic 107 - bulls 78 (on chicago's home court)
bulls 82 - magic 111
magic 107 - bulls 87 (chi town again)

^^^^^ last 3 games between orlando & chicago.
bulls haven't even cracked 90 points, or even kept 1 of the games remotely close.

i love when n*ggas try to discredit another's post by just dropping the ">>>>>>" when clearly they don't have a f**king clue what they're talking about.
 01-11-2011, 07:28 AM         #115
ramjr626 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
west up mia gone b mia come playoff time. LA 3 peat
 01-11-2011, 07:30 AM         #116
yungfilthy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perfectibilist said:
Lol @ referring to everyone who says something good about the Heat as bandwagon fans. Dudes are more bitter than unsweetened lemonade.
 01-11-2011, 07:34 AM         #117
yungfilthy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ramjr626 said:
west up mia gone b mia come playoff time. LA 3 peat
Wishful thinking is a great a.sset! Unfortuately,scenarios often don't play out that way. Everybody talkin bout Miami not making it out the East, when the Lakers have a lot to worry about in the wild wild west.:agreement6:
 01-11-2011, 07:37 AM         #118
yungfilthy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
most important stat is to the extreme right of the pic...

last 10:

miami 9 - 1
orlando 9 - 1


the east is going through FLORIDA this year
I agree my friend! But deep down, You know it's going to be Miami!!!!
 7 years ago '09        #119
NLSP42 151 heat pts151
space
avatar space
space
$7,825 | Props total: 8933 8933
The Heat have been playing good no doubt.........but

KG is back on Monday
Perk is back in 3 weeks

Im not concerned :dancingcool:
 01-11-2011, 07:43 AM         #120
yungfilthy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:agreement6:
Nicely written!! My man I felt everything you said in your post. You delivered from a non bias position. Keep up the good work!



 Fiya Starter said:
Please stop the bandwagon comments, everybody knows that the Heat has more fans now because Lebron fans followed him. You thought they were Cav fans? They cheered for the cavs because they wanted Lebron to win.

To be honest 90% of Boston fans on here are bandwagon fans. Black folks aint never been celtic fans until they acquired KG and Jesus Shuttlesworth. In the 90s it seemed like everyoine was a Bulls fan. When Kobe and Shaq was playing together Laker fans came out of nowhere.

You get more die hard fans in the NFL, but basketball fans tend to follow the players they like, when Melo get traded I'm sure there will be some Nets fans popping up, and thats good for them. There are some people who rep they city for life. But you can't tell a n*gga who loves Lebron he can't cheer for the heat cause he cheered for Clevland bum @$$ last year.


At the end of the day the heat are #1 for the time being. They got injuries too. It doesnt matter who you beat, you gotta play who is in front of you but lets be honest here every elite team in the NBA has lost games to sub par teams. This includes Boston, Miami, LA, Chicago, San Antonio, Dallas, and Orlando. Only team that beat almost all the scrubs was that bulls team that won 72 games.

None of this is mean anything because winning the regular season doesnt mean you winning the ship, It does however decide who you have to play to get there. LA fans can tell you they appreciated having to play the suns, jazz and thunder to get to the finals oposed to Boston having to beat Clevland Miami and Orlando. Lakers are getting older too they dont wanna have to play San Antonio and Dalls and then play the Eastern Conference champs.

You wanna make sure you in the top 2 to make your path to the finals a little bit easier.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy