Miami is now the number 1 team in the East

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #181
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 487 487
 Hold That said:
Aint no Mexicans in Miami so we no you a bandwagon fan..

lmao More cubans than anything
 7 years ago '06        #182
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1212 1212
 Reppindaburghh said:
I'm not talking about me personally, I'm a Lebron stan and a Miami bandwagoner

BUT, to some of the people you are directing your statement at it makes no sense at all.

You are suggesting they shouldn't talk s**t more aggressively when they have a better team? That makes no sense. How would a Cavs fan this season look if he made a thread "f**k the Celtics, we got the best team in the league!"? It wouldn't make sense. Now, if Cleveland got 3 superstars next year and that same fan made that thread, it would make perfect sense and be perfectly reasonable.

Essentially what I'm saying is if I am at the bar and there is a 6'4 250 LB body building bad a.ss talking s**t to me, I'm not exactly gonna stand up and talk s**t back and f!ght the guy. Now, if I grow 6 inches, put on 70 pounds, hit the gym on the regular, and train in boxing or some s**t and I walk into that same bar a year later and see that same guy? I'm gonna be talking s**t on that pus*y, and challenging him to a f!ght.

Simple logic.

Now, thats for the people that were repping the Heat last year but just weren't being as aggressive with it. Nothing wrong with that. People like me however who are stans of Lebron and follow him from team to team, you can keep on talking s**t to us, we welcome it and find it pretty hilarious that we get under your skin that much. But those guys that were repping them less aggressively last season don't deserve any hate to be bestowed upon them.

Now, carry on.
:agreement6:
 01-11-2011, 06:23 PM         #183
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
lol so if ur reasonable and don't borderline troll like dedos, u weren't a fan? sit the f**k down. u actually think u just made a point by saying basically "ur expectations changed when ur team became better." no s**t, sherlock.
So stop getting upset and keep it moving.
 01-11-2011, 06:24 PM         #184
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
I'm not talking about me personally, I'm a Lebron stan and a Miami bandwagoner

BUT, to some of the people you are directing your statement at it makes no sense at all.

You are suggesting they shouldn't talk s**t more aggressively when they have a better team? That makes no sense. How would a Cavs fan this season look if he made a thread "f**k the Celtics, we got the best team in the league!"? It wouldn't make sense. Now, if Cleveland got 3 superstars next year and that same fan made that thread, it would make perfect sense and be perfectly reasonable.

Essentially what I'm saying is if I am at the bar and there is a 6'4 250 LB body building bad a.ss talking s**t to me, I'm not exactly gonna stand up and talk s**t back and f!ght the guy. Now, if I grow 6 inches, put on 70 pounds, hit the gym on the regular, and train in boxing or some s**t and I walk into that same bar a year later and see that same guy? I'm gonna be talking s**t on that pus*y, and challenging him to a f!ght.

Simple logic.

Now, thats for the people that were repping the Heat last year but just weren't being as aggressive with it. Nothing wrong with that. People like me however who are stans of Lebron and follow him from team to team, you can keep on talking s**t to us, we welcome it and find it pretty hilarious that we get under your skin that much. But those guys that were repping them less aggressively last season don't deserve any hate to be bestowed upon them.

Now, carry on.
So basically they should act like they won a ring in January because they picked up a dude who chokes on 60 game winners?
 01-11-2011, 06:32 PM         #185
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u know u n*ggas callin n*ggas bandwagon fans jus comes off as bitter right? ever heard of to each his own? n e wayyy jus as i knew they would eventually slide into first...keep hatin on the best tho\thats how we know we the best yo.
 01-11-2011, 06:35 PM         #186
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bouncer said:
:agreement6:
that nig broke it down pretty sweet huh ima rep the number one team in the east even harder now.
 01-11-2011, 06:38 PM         #187
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .aviator.man. said:
that nig broke it down pretty sweet huh ima rep the number one team in the east even harder now.
It will just make it harder when the 'number two' bumps them off.
 7 years ago '06        #188
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 487 487
 smokeweed101. said:
It will just make it harder when the 'number two' bumps them off.

7 years ago '07        #189
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,385 | Props total: 13040 13040
 smokeweed101. said:
So stop getting upset and keep it moving.
why would i be upset that ur an idiot? that sounds like a personal problem to me.
 7 years ago '05        #190
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 smokeweed101. said:
So basically they should act like they won a ring in January because they picked up a dude who chokes on 60 game winners?
They picked up a two time MVP and put him with a proven champion and another all star and put them together with a supporting cast that nobody could have imagined they would have been able to a.ssemble after initially putting the big 3 together. They went on to lose what were expected to be their 4th and 5th best players. They are currently in 1st place in the East. They have no right to act like they won a ring in January, but they have every right to act like they have the best record in the East because....they do.

I understand everyones frustration, a Miami Heat gameday thread against a sup-par team gets more discussion every time they play then two top tier teams against eachother. They are the most intriguing story in the NBA right now, and one of the most intriguing stories in all of sports, whether you like them or not, so obviously they are going to get attention.

It's fun talking trash. Thats part of what makes the sports section one of the top 5 sections on Boxden, because we get to talk trash to each other day in and day out and keep it friendly for the most part. Some people catch feelings and get salty, others just hit each other with a after hurling a slew of insults at each other, and then a day later they are in another thread agreeing with each other on a separate topic giving each other props. It's all in fun, man. You got the Rondo stans who get annoying, the Lebron stans that get annoying, the Rose stans that get annoying, Kobe stans that get annoying, etc. Showing that you are annoyed just shows that they gained your attention though.

Can't we all just get along?

7 years ago '08        #191
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 Hold That said:
Yall finding time to post on BXSC now? You aint getting pus*y or money no more, like you was when the Heat were a.ss?

f**kouttaere with that "I was getting money and b**ches" lie...
Well by your dumb a.ss logic I guess you never get neither get the f**k out of here.
 7 years ago '05        #192
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12559 12559
 sasuke-sama313 said:
Well by your dumb a.ss logic I guess you never get neither get the f**k out of here.
that was me making fun of YOUR silly logic.. I'm not the one who brought up the pus*y/money reasoning.
 7 years ago '09        #193
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,024 | Props total: 22358 22358
aint nobody worried about these n*ggas, especially since in a black and white world they shoulda been had the number one seed locked up from jump, and shouldn't have even lost 9 games at this point.
 7 years ago '07        #194
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1169 1169
Dont gotta be worried to get ya a.ss kicked

what the word on garnett i want ya team fully healthy so i dont hear any excuses
 01-12-2011, 01:27 PM         #195
Bigtyme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k the heat...they a bunch of d!ck riders
 7 years ago '09        #196
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Dont gotta be worried to get ya a.ss kicked

what the word on garnett i want ya team fully healthy so i dont hear any excuses
lmao we already whooped that a.ss twice not fully healthy, so don't worry about us over here. just wait on the playoffs. don't forget, the only reason your team exists as such is because boston.
 01-12-2011, 01:33 PM         #197
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozWinston said:
lmao we already whooped that a.ss twice not fully healthy, so don't worry about us over here. just wait on the playoffs. don't forget, the only reason your team exists as such is because boston.
At this point we are better off ignoring them, they are doing this for attention so they can say oh your mad number one. Just wait until they lose and then talk, but of course it will be oh you are old we are still young etc.
 7 years ago '05        #198
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,766 | Props total: 4251 4251
 chenderson12 said:
mexican..... dude you making miami heat sound thirsty for a 1st place in the east.... theyre like 1 1/2 games up? with all the injuries in boston and chicago.... that little lead isnt anything... i personally love the nba.... love the game but its fans like you who ruin the game with your petty stats.... the heat cant even beat my mavericks.....hell my mavs went 2-0 against the triami heat.... but you dont see me saying man we beat the villains
^^^real fans of the game frown apon stat junkies and bandwagoners.
 7 years ago '09        #199
space
space

ozWinston said:
so... what's up with that number one seed thread y'all was amped about? lost it after what, two days? only team in the league that was that amped for a seed when the season aint even halfway over
 7 years ago '07        #200
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1169 1169
When one of our REAL fans makes this thread yall can talk

I dont even kno eho this mexican n*gga is

Prolly a alias made by a boston fan
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago