Buying beers at Qwest Field smh

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-11-2011, 03:51 PM         #141
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
illicit, you fail...

/thread
 7 years ago '04        #142
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 illicitx said:
The drunk bastard in line for a beer compared to a routine consumer who looks to make a coffee purchase before going into work are two different markets. Please don't compare the two.
would you rather us compare something more similar? perhaps you to a retard?
 7 years ago '04        #143
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
to be fair to illicit, the "larger" cup is ever so slightly bigger
 7 years ago '04        #144
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
On to something cooler

[video - click to view]

01-11-2011, 03:55 PM         #145
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
The drunk bastard in line for a beer compared to a routine consumer who looks to make a coffee purchase before going into work are two different markets. Please don't compare the two.
It was one of MILLIONS of examples of the ONLY time they give extra and free products, it is ALWAYS to gain more customers and in turn MORE PROFIT.

BUSINESSES ARE MANIPULATIVE PSYCHOLOGISTS WHO TRICK PEOPLE IN TO GIVING THEM MONEY. You saying they give people 4 extra ounces is like telling an alcoholic that the cheap vodka is premium, I see right through the bulls**t, you need to take more classes if you plan on doing this for a living because you can only fool idiots.
 01-11-2011, 03:55 PM         #146
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My stance won't change, ya'll can debate all you want.

A company selling both medium and large sizes as 20 ounces instead of 16 and 20 is a mistake in favor of the consumer.

Now what happens? The cup size gets adjusted and people getting medium only 16 going forward.

People buying large will continue to get what they paid for, but from a budgeting perspective, if ya'll can't see the error, what can I do. I'm out. 100
 01-11-2011, 03:57 PM         #147
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He said it himself, "the drunk bastard", he knows the customers are getting f**ked and he wants us to be brainwashed to go give his companies more cash.

Nice job but you need to study business, advertising, and manipulation techniques more if you want to stick out from your competition. Right now you are the burger shack trying to beat the Burger King, you are a rookie, an amateur.
 01-11-2011, 03:58 PM         #148
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
It was one of MILLIONS of examples of the ONLY time they give extra and free products, it is ALWAYS to gain more customers and in turn MORE PROFIT.

BUSINESSES ARE MANIPULATIVE PSYCHOLOGISTS WHO TRICK PEOPLE IN TO GIVING THEM MONEY. You saying they give people 4 extra ounces is like telling an alcoholic that the cheap vodka is premium, I see right through the bulls**t, you need to take more classes if you plan on doing this for a living because you can only fool idiots.

YOU ARE A f**kING IDIOT, I'M SAYING THAT BY GIVING 4 EXTRA OUNCES FOR FREE TO A CUSTOMER WHO IS THINKING HE IS ONLY GETTING 16 OUNCES MAKES NO f**kING SENSE. IF THEY KNEW IT WAS THE SAME SIZE TO START WITH, THEY COULD OF MADE $1.25 MORE IN EVERY MEDIUM SALE BY SAYING THAT THEY ARE GOING FORWARD WITH ONE CUP SIZE ONLY.
 01-11-2011, 03:59 PM         #149
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You probably sell nickles of regs at high school and claim it is the best kush. You are a smooth talker but I can see right through that, I grew up around con men like you.
 01-11-2011, 04:01 PM         #150
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
IF THEY KNEW IT WAS THE SAME SIZE TO START WITH, THEY COULD OF MADE $1.25 MORE IN EVERY MEDIUM SALE BY SAYING THAT THEY ARE GOING FORWARD WITH ONE CUP SIZE ONLY.
If they want to they can sell every cup for 20 bucks, it will never be in favor of the 'drunk idiot'.

Go sell your nickles of 'high grade' chump.
 01-11-2011, 04:09 PM         #151
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good debatin with you n*ggaz, I'll be back later.
 01-11-2011, 04:17 PM         #152
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
If I walk up and see a sign saying Large beer (18 ounces) and a sign saying Medium (16 ounces) and I purchase the large and I receive 18 ounces, how am i getting ripped off?

Ur telling me I'm missing the concept? f**king moron. Both cups were the large ounce sizes.
 illicitx said:
YOU ARE A f**kING IDIOT, I'M SAYING THAT BY GIVING 4 EXTRA OUNCES FOR FREE TO A CUSTOMER WHO IS THINKING HE IS ONLY GETTING 16 OUNCES MAKES NO f**kING SENSE. IF THEY KNEW IT WAS THE SAME SIZE TO START WITH, THEY COULD OF MADE $1.25 MORE IN EVERY MEDIUM SALE BY SAYING THAT THEY ARE GOING FORWARD WITH ONE CUP SIZE ONLY.
Ok, i bet the sales for the larger beer are more than the smaller beeer, HENCE the consumer gets ripped offfffffffffff.

you bigot
 7 years ago '05        #153
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
s**t like this is why we get in the tailgating lots as soon as they open up and start getting our drink on right away. It's been years since I've bought a beer in the stadium, just get hammered enough before the game to last me through the 3rd quarter, start sobering up a bit in the 4th
 01-11-2011, 05:30 PM         #154
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jtad88 said:
Ok, i bet the sales for the larger beer are more than the smaller beeer, HENCE the consumer gets ripped offfffffffffff.

you bigot
I'm back. Dude, at least the other people had some sort of logic in their reasoning. You just make yourself look like an a.ss.

People paid for the large beer and received 20 ounces. People who paid for the medium beer received 20 ounces. The medium cup was the incorrect ounce amount, IT SHOULD OF BEEN LESS.

It's like saying medium french fries and large french fries boxes are the same size, but because we consumers want more, will always order the large. The medium should contain less. Go look this s**t up before you throw in your bulls**t opinion. If there was a legitimate rip off, there should be a lawsuit filed. I'll pop this thread up in 9 months, not only to remind you that you are a f**king idiot, but that baby coming out of your girl's stomach is mine.
 01-11-2011, 05:33 PM         #155
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
If they want to they can sell every cup for 20 bucks, it will never be in favor of the 'drunk idiot'.

Go sell your nickles of 'high grade' chump.
They couldn't sell every cup at 20 bucks, if they could, they would.

Don't try to debate by throwing in inflated figures, stick to the facts of the debate.

You believe people are getting ripped off because they could of purchased the medium and received the same amount.

I'm thinking people were getting extra on those who ordered medium.

Now what's the result of this stupid video? All cup sizes for medium will be 16 ounces going forward and not 20. Tell me who loses.

Last edited by illicitx; 01-11-2011 at 05:37 PM..
 01-11-2011, 05:50 PM         #156
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
I'm back. Dude, at least the other people had some sort of logic in their reasoning. You just make yourself look like an a.ss.

People paid for the large beer and received 20 ounces. People who paid for the medium beer received 20 ounces. The medium cup was the incorrect ounce amount, IT SHOULD OF BEEN LESS.

It's like saying medium french fries and large french fries boxes are the same size, but because we consumers want more, will always order the large. The medium should contain less. Go look this s**t up before you throw in your bulls**t opinion. If there was a legitimate rip off, there should be a lawsuit filed. I'll pop this thread up in 9 months, not only to remind you that you are a f**king idiot, but that baby coming out of your girl's stomach is mine.
LOL i love your little jabs at the end of everything you say.

youre the one with the dn logic.

they are deceiving and ripping off the consumers plain and simple

Last edited by Pat McGroin; 01-11-2011 at 05:53 PM..
 01-11-2011, 06:02 PM         #157
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jtad88 said:
LOL i love your little jabs at the end of everything you say.

youre the one with the dn logic.

they are deceiving and ripping off the consumers plain and simple
haha, I have too, nothing personal though.

We agree to disagree. I think if it was the other way around, the consumers would be getting ripped off.
 7 years ago '05        #158
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 illicitx said:
They couldn't sell every cup at 20 bucks, if they could, they would.

Don't try to debate by throwing in inflated figures, stick to the facts of the debate.

You believe people are getting ripped off because they could of purchased the medium and received the same amount.

I'm thinking people were getting extra on those who ordered medium.

Now what's the result of this stupid video? All cup sizes for medium will be 16 ounces going forward and not 20. Tell me who loses.
I completely know what you are saying, if after seeing this video Qwest management changes the Medium size to 16 ounces, then yes, the consumer loses.

What everyone else is arguing is that because the medium was just as big as the large, but nobody knew about it, people were getting ripped off because they could have been buying the medium all year rather then buying the large if they had known about it.

I do understand your point, though. Didn't know where the f**k you were coming from at the beginning of this thread though.
 01-11-2011, 06:09 PM         #159
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
I completely know what you are saying, if after seeing this video Qwest management changes the Medium size to 16 ounces, then yes, the consumer loses.

What everyone else is arguing is that because the medium was just as big as the large, but nobody knew about it, people were getting ripped off because they could have been buying the medium all year rather then buying the large if they had known about it.

I do understand your point, though. Didn't know where the f**k you were coming from at the beginning of this thread though.
Thank you for understanding man, that's all I was trying to say. It seems illogical from a business perspective to sit there and give extra in the medium on purpose when your intent is to have consumers purchase the large. Now that the video has surfaced, the medium cup size will change to be smaller. I don't see anybody losing, besides the consumer.
 01-11-2011, 06:20 PM         #160
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u know some bum a.ss motherf**ker found out that s**t if it involved drinking efficiency.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now