Buying beers at Qwest Field smh

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-11-2011, 03:34 PM         #121
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
because they know people see the smaller cup and a.ssume there is less. by having the taller cup which doesnt look smaller volume wise people automatically buy the taller bigger looking cup because they think it has more, its what we're accustomed to thanks to advertising companies. same reason mcdonalds and any other companies shoot their commercials the way they do, they make their food look damn good, when you get it, it looks like some retard(quite possible you) put that s**t together. the food always looks better and more delicious than it ever is. its called advertising.
Dude, you are missing the point? Why wouldn't the medium cup contain 16 ounces? Why would you want to create something to make them a.ssume it's less?

THE f**kING SIGN SAYS 16 OUNCES FOR MEDIUM. Why would they create a medium cup on purpose to hold 20 ounces?
 7 years ago '05        #122
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 illicitx said:
I'm not arguing the fact that both the medium and large contained the same amount, I'm just stating that the error is in favor of the consumer. You are pinpointing those who purchased large, saying that had they been aware of the error, they could of purchased it for the medium price. Those who purchased a medium, got more than what they paid for.

There is no manipulation, if the issue was that the large cups only held 16 ounces, you got fraud.
Nobody is losing money by selling the 20 ounce as a medium. Remember the beer is overpriced anyway? They're gaining money on every large sold, however.
 7 years ago '04        #123
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 illicitx said:
Dude, you are missing the point? Why wouldn't the medium cup contain 16 ounces? Why would you want to create something to make them a.ssume it's less?

THE f**kING SIGN SAYS 16 OUNCES FOR MEDIUM. Why would they create a medium cup on purpose to hold 20 ounces?
because they know how our minds work. we want bigger bigger bigger and we wont question it. they know hardly anyone will order a "medium" beer. we will spend the extra 1.25 for the "bigger" beer because its what we see. theyre not losing any money whatsoever over these "medium" cups

illicit you keep hitting new levels of dumb.
 01-11-2011, 03:38 PM         #124
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
ERROR? wtf error are you talking about? theyre doing it on purpose and clearly doing it for a damn good reason.
Wow, do you really have to break down the mechanics for your dumb b**ch a.ss?

Medium cup 16 ounces $7.00
Large up 20 ounces $8.25 - ADVERTISED PRICES

Both cups hold 20 ounces.

For every medium cup sold, 4 ounces go unaccounted for, right?

You state the goal of the company is to push people to purchase the large, I agree. The large holds 20 ounces. THERE IS NO BENEFIT FOR THE f**kING COMPANY TO SERVE 20 OUNCES FOR THE MEDIUM AS WELL. That's all I'm f**king trying to say. This whole thing of the medium holding 20 ounces is in favor of the consumer. IF THE COMPANY WAS AWARE, they would of adjusted the cup size so that the medium only serves 16 ounces, instead of 20.

damn, I'm done.
 7 years ago '04        #125
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,342 | Props total: 11061 11061
 klew said:
Nobody is losing money by selling the 20 ounce as a medium. Remember the beer is overpriced anyway? They're gaining money on every large sold, however.

who the hell is that in your avy
 01-11-2011, 03:39 PM         #126
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
I'm not arguing the fact that both the medium and large contained the same amount, I'm just stating that the error is in favor of the consumer. You are pinpointing those who purchased large, saying that had they been aware of the error, they could of purchased it for the medium price. Those who purchased a medium, got more than what they paid for.
It is not in their favor because most consumers brought cash for the big game, they will have no problem spending that cash so maybe they won't miss it, still the company gains even more than they already do (and trust me they gain a lot more than they spend, it is called PROFIT) by having people do this, it is always in their favor, those who purchased ANYTHING will not get more, there is always profit which means consumers always pay more than a product is worth, always, even an uneducated weed seller knows this.

illicitx said:
There is no manipulation
I am not a business man but I am a psychology man, if you have an event where people are gathering in crowds and drinking they will not have the ability to sort this out, even if they were not in crowds and drinking they couldn't. The people will go for the larger cup and pay extra for the same, companies study psychology to be able to manipulate the masses.

MANIPULATION is a key need in good business, a key, nothing you say will change that.
 7 years ago '04        #127
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 illicitx said:
Wow, do you really have to break down the mechanics for your dumb b**ch a.ss?

Medium cup 16 ounces $7.00
Large up 20 ounces $8.25 - ADVERTISED PRICES

Both cups hold 20 ounces.

For every medium cup sold, 4 ounces go unaccounted for, right?

You state the goal of the company is to push people to purchase the large, I agree. The large holds 20 ounces. THERE IS NO BENEFIT FOR THE f**kING COMPANY TO SERVE 20 OUNCES FOR THE MEDIUM AS WELL. That's all I'm f**king trying to say. This whole thing of the medium holding 20 ounces is in favor of the consumer. IF THE COMPANY WAS AWARE, they would of adjusted the cup size so that the medium only serves 16 ounces, instead of 20.

damn, I'm done.
you are annoyingly dumb. you think theyre doing this to favor the fans and not their pockets?
 01-11-2011, 03:42 PM         #128
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:

Because people are greedy and will still go for more, they gain profit either way but gain MORE PROFIT FROM SELLING THE LARGE.

You don't understand how the human mind works so don't try to argue this, I will school you my friend.
 7 years ago '04        #129
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
It is not in their favor because most consumers brought cash for the big game, they will have no problem spending that cash so maybe they won't miss it, still the company gains even more than they already do (and trust me they gain a lot more than they spend, it is called PROFIT) by having people do this, it is always in their favor, those who purchased ANYTHING will not get more, there is always profit which means consumers always pay more than a product is worth, always, even an uneducated weed seller knows this.

I am not a business man but I am a psychology man, if you have an event where people are gathering in crowds and drinking they will not have the ability to sort this out, even if they were not in crowds and drinking they couldn't. The people will go for the larger cup and pay extra for the same, companies study psychology to be able to manipulate the masses.

MANIPULATION is a key need in good business, a key, nothing you say will change that.

im glad someone has a sense of reality here
 01-11-2011, 03:43 PM         #130
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:

There is no reason for you to try and explain economics to me man.

If you truly know the logic behind business, you would understand that giving 4 ounces away for free on a medium makes no sense.

For every 4 mediums purchases, 16 ounces are gone, which accounts for a whole medium cup.

Do the math.
 01-11-2011, 03:45 PM         #131
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If the medium cup contained 16 ounces according to this scheme the large cup would also contain 16 ounces, if that wasn't the case no scheme, no rip off (at least not more than it already is), no debate.
 01-11-2011, 03:45 PM         #132
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Because people are greedy and will still go for more, they gain profit either way but gain MORE PROFIT FROM SELLING THE LARGE.

You don't understand how the human mind works so don't try to argue this, I will school you my friend.
Wow, are you kidding me?

I do understand how the human mind works but you are speaking illogically,

It's like Mcdonald's medium and large fry boxes containing the exact amount, but we go towards the large because we think it's more...
 7 years ago '04        #133
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 illicitx said:
There is no reason for you to try and explain economics to me man.

If you truly know the logic behind business, you would understand that giving 4 ounces away for free on a medium makes no sense.

For every 4 mediums purchases, 16 ounces are gone, which accounts for a whole medium cup.

Do the math.
a real large is 24oz and a real medium or pint is 16oz. nothing is going unaccounted for by selling medium and larges at 20oz each.
 01-11-2011, 03:48 PM         #134
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
If the medium cup contained 16 ounces according to this scheme the large cup would also contain 16 ounces, if that wasn't the case no scheme, no rip off (at least not more than it already is), no debate.
Did you just jump in and a.ssume?

The medium and large cup both contained 20 ounces...4 more than advertised for the medium.
 01-11-2011, 03:49 PM         #135
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
a real large is 24oz and a real medium or pint is 16oz. nothing is going unaccounted for by selling medium and larges at 20oz each.
Dude, now you are throwing in what the industry average is? f**k outta here. Stick to the facts of the debate man.

Go read up on it before you a.ssume based on the video off two drunk idiots.
 01-11-2011, 03:49 PM         #136
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
Nothing is giving away for free, if it is it is only for a limited time to get word of mouth, which in turn reels in more customers for more profit.

Ex. Free coffee 5 AM at McDonalds.

Random guy: "Damn, this is good coffee, and its regularly only a dollar, cheaper than Dunkin, and they open at 5, I am coming here even when it isn't free. Hell they even got egg/bacon rolls too, I might grab some of those too."

McDonalds =
 01-11-2011, 03:50 PM         #137
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I read all 8 pages, and examined your argument, now I am here to shut it down.
 7 years ago '04        #138
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 illicitx said:
Dude, now you are throwing in what the industry average is? f**k outta here. Stick to the facts of the debate man.

Go read up on it before you a.ssume based on the video off two drunk idiots.
theyre selling the industry so why not use industry average?
 7 years ago '08        #139
thewallochamp 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 132 132
tailgating and going to 2-3 games a year and watching the rest at home >>>> going to every game >>>>> never going
 01-11-2011, 03:51 PM         #140
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Nothing is giving away for free, if it is it is only for a limited time to get word of mouth, which in turn reels in more customers for more profit.

Ex. Free coffee 5 AM at McDonalds.

Random guy: "Damn, this is good coffee, and its regularly only a dollar, cheaper than Dunkin, and they open at 5, I am coming here even when it isn't free. Hell they even got egg/bacon rolls too, I might grab some of those too."

McDonalds =
The drunk bastard in line for a beer compared to a routine consumer who looks to make a coffee purchase before going into work are two different markets. Please don't compare the two.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago