most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 illicitx said:
Oh, so you gave me what you advertised? 20 ounces at $8.25? And where did you get your term small from? They use medium and large.

[pic - click to view]

01-11-2011, 02:58 PM         #102
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Klew, we can discuss this f**king thing till you reach puberty, agree to disagree homie.
 7 years ago '05        #103
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
 illicitx said:
Klew, we can discuss this f**king thing till you reach puberty, agree to disagree homie.
I actually do think we can discuss this thing to the end of time . You'd take it to the grave before ever admitting you are wrong.

*Edit

Are they hiring at Qwest Field? I know someone who needs a job
 01-11-2011, 03:10 PM         #104
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
Who you calling an idiot? I think you are missing the whole concept as well. People buying medium were getting extra for free. People being charged for Large received the amount in ounces correctly. Never question the n*gga who wasn't responsible to strap up, allowing you a chance to live.
So what would be the point of buying a large?
 01-11-2011, 03:12 PM         #105
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
So what would be the point of buying a large?
Getting 20 ounces. Do you think the corporation f**king knew that the medium cups were holding 20 ounces? Guaranteed this s**t slipped through the cracks homie. Levy Restaurants doesn't just do vending in one stadium. For example, they do the vending at Staples Center as well. Some mutha f**ka just ordered the wrong oz size for the cups.
 7 years ago '08        #106
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,755 | Props total: 8995 8995
lol are yu that f**king stupid?!
 7 years ago '07        #107
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 illicitx said:
I'll take the medium for $7.00 for 16 ounces..oh what's this? 4 ounces for free? sucka!
WOW are people really this dumb on here?
 01-11-2011, 03:14 PM         #108
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
I actually do think we can discuss this thing to the end of time . You'd take it to the grave before ever admitting you are wrong.

*Edit

Are they hiring at Qwest Field? I know someone who needs a job
They are seeking employees with a positive IQ level, holla if you know anyone
 7 years ago '05        #109
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
 illicitx said:
No, I'm just majoring in business, and I'm sure a lot of other people on boxden majored or have experience in the same field.

This cup size mistake in no shape or form helped the corporation, only the consumer. And I absolutely agree, beers at stadiums are overpriced.
Hey I was wondering, do you think it might be wise to invest in this?

[pic - click to view]

01-11-2011, 03:19 PM         #110
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ you mother f**kers not understanding that a MEDIUM cup holding the amount of a LARGE is in favor of the consumer and not the corporation.

Some of you mother f**kers should of been nutted into a condom.
 7 years ago '04        #111
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 illicitx said:
LOL @ you mother f**kers not understanding that a MEDIUM cup holding the amount of a LARGE is in favor of the consumer and not the corporation.

theres a reason theyre doing it like this and its not to favor the consumer at all you dense piece of s**t. nobody goes out and buys a smaller beer. nothing about going to a sporting event is in favor of the consumer at all. ticket prices, food prices, parking, ect.
 01-11-2011, 03:24 PM         #112
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Wrong.
n*gga plz, stop with your ol' hermit sounding a.ss

anysport is better in person. I cant watch sports unless i'm at the game.

Tailgating before the game is mandatory
 01-11-2011, 03:25 PM         #113
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
theres a reason theyre doing it like this and its not to favor the consumer at all you dense piece of s**t. nobody goes out and buys a smaller beer. nothing about going to a sporting event is in favor of the consumer at all. ticket prices, food prices, parking, ect.
Please give me the reason behind a MEDIUM cup holding 20 ounces of alcohol and not the advertised ounce amount of 16.

Please, that's all I ask for. Give me the financial incentive behind this. I'm curious.
 01-11-2011, 03:26 PM         #114
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
Getting 20 ounces. Do you think the corporation f**king knew that the medium cups were holding 20 ounces? Guaranteed this s**t slipped through the cracks homie. Levy Restaurants doesn't just do vending in one stadium. For example, they do the vending at Staples Center as well. Some mutha f**ka just ordered the wrong oz size for the cups.
If the medium/large are both 20 ounces then the majority who are drunk, excited, and unaware of this research will gladly throw the extra cash for a large. Yes they get what is advertised, but they didn't have to pay extra for it, it means they are paying extra for the feeling of getting more than the guy who pays less, so basically they are getting tricked into paying more even though it is what was advertised.

Yes the people who buy large get what they wanted but they could have gotten the same amount for cheaper if they were not excited drunk fans just reading a sign, the company can say it is an 'accident' in case it is investigated but they are really selling every cup 20 oz and hoping a majority pay extra for the bigger cup, and that will add up at the end of the game. You are looking at it from a business prospective but businesses are in it for their own benefit, not for the people, that is why it does seem like you justify and support the manipulation of vulnerable customers.
 01-11-2011, 03:26 PM         #115
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish beer was 7.00 dollars at qwest.

i'm almost positive it's 8.25 and 9.50
 7 years ago '04        #116
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 illicitx said:
Please give me the reason behind a MEDIUM cup holding 20 ounces of alcohol and not the advertised ounce amount of 16.

Please, that's all I ask for. Give me the financial incentive behind this. I'm curious.
because they know people see the smaller cup and a.ssume there is less. by having the taller cup which doesnt look smaller volume wise people automatically buy the taller bigger looking cup because they think it has more, its what we're accustomed to thanks to advertising companies. same reason mcdonalds and any other companies shoot their commercials the way they do, they make their food look damn good, when you get it, it looks like some retard(quite possible you) put that s**t together. the food always looks better and more delicious than it ever is. its called advertising.
 01-11-2011, 03:28 PM         #117
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:

The consumer doesn't know this, if they knew that they could save a bill they would, and the company wouldn't have the 70% (made up percentage) of fans that rather get the large to get more drunk adding in an extra buck.

The beer is already overpriced at 7 bucks, but when you have a high percentage paying 8 you can squeeze an extra couple hundreds over a three hour period, I understand this argument, but your arguing for the company not the people.
 01-11-2011, 03:31 PM         #118
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingoBling said:
i wish beer was 7.00 dollars at qwest.

i'm almost positive it's 8.25 and 9.50
Doesn't matter, that 1.25 will add up for EXTRA profit, more than they already get from the 8.25. That is not in favor of the consumers who are usually ignorant, companies know this and that is basic business, I don't even study business but only a fool would argue that.
 01-11-2011, 03:32 PM         #119
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
If the medium/large are both 20 ounces then the majority who are drunk, excited, and unaware of this research will gladly throw the extra cash for a large. Yes they get what is advertised, but they didn't have to pay extra for it, it means they are paying extra for the feeling of getting more than the guy who pays less, so basically they are getting tricked into paying more even though it is what was advertised.

Yes the people who buy large get what they wanted but they could have gotten the same amount for cheaper if they were not excited drunk fans just reading a sign, the company can say it is an 'accident' in case it is investigated but they are really selling every cup 20 oz and hoping a majority pay extra for the bigger cup, and that will add up at the end of the game. You are looking at it from a business prospective but businesses are in it for their own benefit, not for the people, that is why it does seem like you justify and support the manipulation of vulnerable customers.
I'm not arguing the fact that both the medium and large contained the same amount, I'm just stating that the error is in favor of the consumer. You are pinpointing those who purchased large, saying that had they been aware of the error, they could of purchased it for the medium price. Those who purchased a medium, got more than what they paid for.

There is no manipulation, if the issue was that the large cups only held 16 ounces, you got fraud.
 7 years ago '04        #120
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 illicitx said:
I'm not arguing the fact that both the medium and large contained the same amount, I'm just stating that the error is in favor of the consumer. You are pinpointing those who purchased large, saying that had they been aware of the error, they could of purchased it for the medium price. Those who purchased a medium, got more than what they paid for.

There is no manipulation, if the issue was that the large cups only held 16 ounces, you got fraud.

ERROR? wtf error are you talking about? theyre doing it on purpose and clearly doing it for a damn good reason.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy