Buying beers at Qwest Field smh

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 illicitx said:
f**k outta here, you are missing the whole concept.
Yes, everyone in this thread is missing the concept except for you.
 01-11-2011, 12:57 PM         #62
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
at the dude "Illicit."

What an idiot.
Who you calling an idiot? I think you are missing the whole concept as well. People buying medium were getting extra for free. People being charged for Large received the amount in ounces correctly. Never question the n*gga who wasn't responsible to strap up, allowing you a chance to live.
 01-11-2011, 12:59 PM         #63
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
Yes, everyone in this thread is missing the concept except for you.
If I walk up and see a sign saying Large beer (18 ounces) and a sign saying Medium (16 ounces) and I purchase the large and I receive 18 ounces, how am i getting ripped off?

Ur telling me I'm missing the concept? f**king moron. Both cups were the large ounce sizes.
 01-11-2011, 01:16 PM         #64
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
You act like they do it without reason. You're thinking about it being the large sold as a small, but the small is being sold as the large. They're winning everytime someone buys the larger cup when they could have gotten the same size buying the small. If both cups cost the same, everyone would buy the bigger cup thinking it's more and they're getting a deal when in reality they're not. But they add a 1.25 to it.
At least you explained your reasoning and here is why you are wrong...

16 ounces is what was advertised in a medium cup.
20 ounces is what was advertised in the large cup.

Now if they truly wanted to rip people off, why would the medium cup still hold 20 ounces? 4 ounces go unaccounted for and then multiply that by every cup sold during the day of the game. If anything, the rip off would be if the large only held 16 ounces. People buying medium were simply getting 4 extra ounces each time.
 7 years ago '05        #65
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
 illicitx said:
If I walk up and see a sign saying Large beer (18 ounces) and a sign saying Medium (16 ounces) and I purchase the large and I receive 18 ounces, how am i getting ripped off?

Ur telling me I'm missing the concept? f**king moron. Both cups were the large ounce sizes.
Look bro. If you pour 16 ounces into a suppose 18 ounces cup and fill it to the top, how are you not getting ripped off? Neither cup holds 18 ounces, it'll overflow if you tried filling it in the suppose "large cup". The way the cup is designed is made to fool you.

If you still don't understand. Right click, view image.

[pic - click to view]

01-11-2011, 01:28 PM         #66
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
Look bro. If you pour 16 ounces into a suppose 18 ounces cup and fill it to the top, how are you not getting ripped off? Neither cup holds 18 ounces, it'll overflow if you tried filling it in the suppose "large cup". The way the cup is designed is made to fool you.

If you still don't understand. Right click, view image.

[pic - click to view]

No need to try and display your s**tty art skills. Your argument is simply that people buying the large thought they get more than the medium cup. I don't see the intent behind any organization to give consumers more for free. Makes no sense. Go ahead and draw another picture, I'll place them on my fridge. When it comes down to it, consumers making the large purchase received the ounces being advertised, right?
 7 years ago '05        #67
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7116 7116
 illicitx said:
No need to try and display your s**tty art skills. Your argument is simply that people buying the large thought they get more than the medium cup. I don't see the intent behind any organization to give consumers more for free. Makes no sense. Go ahead and draw another picture, I'll place them on my fridge.

You are seriously a f**king idiot.

01-11-2011, 01:32 PM         #68
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

You are seriously a f**king idiot.

Do you want a lesson in economics too? Sit your a.ss down boy, I noticed there was one less female in class, glad you can make it.
 7 years ago '10        #69
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19634 19634
 DoMieD said:
Wrong.
The f**k? Going to football games are 10000 times better than watching at home. That's unless you want to eat and drink s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #70
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Seriously, illicit, you're going to k!ll me with your idiocy. Too f**king much. I love Boxden.
 01-11-2011, 01:44 PM         #71
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
Seriously, illicit, you're going to k!ll me with your idiocy. Too f**king much. I love Boxden.
Before you join in on the hype, I'd review the facts, homie.

Nobody was being overcharged for any product.

The company even sold all 20 oz beer at the last playoff game at the 16 oz price.

If anything, the person in charge of purchasing should be fired for giving those seattle hicks an extra 4 ounces for each medium purchase. Filthy f**ks don't need anymore alcohol.
 7 years ago '05        #72
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space

I feel like this thread is going a looooong way with illicitx
 7 years ago '05        #73
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7116 7116
 illicitx said:
Do you want a lesson in economics too? Sit your a.ss down boy, I noticed there was one less female in class, glad you can make it.
 01-11-2011, 01:50 PM         #74
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not sure why you guys are confused. You guys are stating a case that people purchasing the large are being ripped off because they could of received the medium for the same amount.

Had the ounce size been lower than advertised, I'd agree. Because both cup ounce sizes were measured towards the large ounce size (20 ounces), everybody got what they paid for and people who bought medium got a bit extra for free. Now because of this, people buying medium will definitely get 16 ounces going forward instead of 20 ounces.

Based on the reports, the ounce sizes are reported next to the price. If this is not the case, I understand the point of view based on the terms large or small. But if the ounce sizes are displayed, this s**t doesn't stand.
 7 years ago '04        #75
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 illicitx said:
Before you join in on the hype, I'd review the facts, homie.

Nobody was being overcharged for any product.

The company even sold all 20 oz beer at the last playoff game at the 16 oz price.

If anything, the person in charge of purchasing should be fired for giving those seattle hicks an extra 4 ounces for each medium purchase. Filthy f**ks don't need anymore alcohol.
This just doesn't make sense to me. Why would they create special shorter, wider 20 oz cups for this reason? What do they get in creating this illusion? You say they charged the same price - I can't argue that considering I have never been - but what about in the regular season? Does this video not show that both cups hold the same amount of liquid? So during the regular season, if you're being charged more for the "20 oz", you're getting ripped off, no? Let's not even consider the playoffs here. At some point, you acknowledged that they usually charge more for a 20 oz opposed to a 16 oz. Yet this video shows that both cups hold the exact same amount of liquid. Does that not qualify as evidence of being ripped off?
 7 years ago '05        #76
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
calll the coppps
 7 years ago '05        #77
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
The good people at Qwest Field would want you to believe you were getting a deal. You're saying both the large and small cup hold 20 ounces, and everyone buying the smaller cup is getting a deal. However, not everyone is buying the smaller cup. So even if they're getting their 20 ounces buying the larger cup, they believe they're getting more than someone buying a smaller cup, and they're not. It's not any different than both cups small and large simply holding 16 ounces. The beers are overpriced anyway so they'll gladly give you the 20 ounces in both cups, but they're tricking people in believing they're paying more for something they're not.

I think you can agree to this.
 7 years ago '05        #78
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
 illicitx said:
I'm not sure why you guys are confused. You guys are stating a case that people purchasing the large are being ripped off because they could of received the medium for the same amount.

Had the ounce size been lower than advertised, I'd agree. Because both cup ounce sizes were measured towards the large ounce size (20 ounces), everybody got what they paid for and people who bought medium got a bit extra for free. Now because of this, people buying medium will definitely get 16 ounces going forward instead of 20 ounces.

Based on the reports, the ounce sizes are reported next to the price. If this is not the case, I understand the point of view based on the terms large or small. But if the ounce sizes are displayed, this s**t doesn't stand.
small medium or large sizes are for quick referencing, its false advertising because your claiming that the large cup is a large amount, while the medium is only a medium amount, but they are both the same, and you saying that people that bought a large are paying for what they got but the people that are buying mediums are getting extra for free is simply retarded, you are a retard good day

but they're tricking people in believing they're paying more for something they're not.
THIS and its ILLEGAL making illicit dumber with every post

Last edited by TheInevitable24; 01-11-2011 at 02:05 PM..
 01-11-2011, 02:02 PM         #79
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
This just doesn't make sense to me. Why would they create special shorter, wider 20 oz cups for this reason? What do they get in creating this illusion? You say they charged the same price - I can't argue that considering I have never been - but what about in the regular season? Does this video not show that both cups hold the same amount of liquid? So during the regular season, if you're being charged more for the "20 oz", you're getting ripped off, no? Let's not even consider the playoffs here. At some point, you acknowledged that they usually charge more for a 20 oz opposed to a 16 oz. Yet this video shows that both cups hold the exact same amount of liquid. Does that not qualify as evidence of being ripped off?
I'm asking you the same question. Based on news reports and direct information posted on Qwest Field's website, the vendor sells alcohol in two ounce amounts, 16 and 20. These are labeled medium and large. Why would they create shorter wider 20 oz cups for any reason? Both the medium and large cup contained 20 oz. If any company were to do an action for the purpose of ripping people off and raking in cake profits, wouldn't both cups equate to the lower oz amount? Both cups hold 20 ounces. People could have purchased the medium and saved the $1.25, but they weren't shorted any ounces by purchasing the large. They simply paid the full purchase price. It just looks like a simple mistake to me by the company who runs alcohol sales (Levy Restaurants) at Qwest field.
 7 years ago '04        #80
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 klew said:
The good people at Qwest Field would want you to believe you were getting a deal. You're saying both the large and small cup hold 20 ounces, and everyone buying the smaller cup is getting a deal. However, not everyone is buying the smaller cup. So even if they're getting their 20 ounces buying the larger cup, they believe they're getting more than someone buying a smaller cup, and they're not. It's not any different than both cups small and large simply holding 16 ounces. The beers are overpriced anyway so they'll gladly give you the 20 ounces in both cups, but they're tricking people in believing they're paying more for something they're not.

I think you can agree to this.
That's exactly what I was thinking, but Illicit started changing it up talking about they charge the same for 20 oz as the 16 oz only in the playoffs, but he never addressed why the cups hold the same amount of liquid. The only way he would be making any sense is if Qwest Field admitted to creating a slightly different shaped cup that holds the same amount of liquid. In no ecosystem would this be considered sound business, so I'd call bulls**t in that regard. He's just as retarded as I thought
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy