2011 1st Round NFL Mock Draft 1st

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
7081 pageviews
142 comments

Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
2011 1st Round NFL Mock Draft

*ADDED A 2ND & 3RD COMPLETE MOCK ON PAGE 3, COMMENT #42 & #60*

Orlando Sentinel

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sun-sentinel.c .. ,2577689.story
By Todd Adams, Orlando Sentinel
2:16 p.m. EST, January 10, 2011

The rest of the first round of our NFL mock draft for 2011 will be coming soon. But with Monday's news that projected first-round pick Janoris Jenkins is returning to Florida for his senior season, we figured now is the perfect time to look at the possible top 15 for the 2011 NFL draft

1. Carolina Panthers: A.J. Green, WR, Georgia
THE BUZZ: Carolina has got to be upset that Andrew Luck, who was a lock here, is returning to Stanford. They could go with a defensive lineman here, but they are hurting bad at wide receiver and may take Green as an athletic, flashy pick to try and help Jimmy Clausen and pacify a restless fan base.

2. Denver Broncos: Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU
THE BUZZ: OK, who wouldn't love to see Denver take Cam Newton? To have Tebow and Newton on the same roster? But it's not going to happen. It looks like Champ Bailey might not return, and if he does he might move to safety. And this team needs tons of help on defense.

3. Buffalo Bills: Cam Newton, QB, Auburn
THE BUZZ: The Bills have got plenty of holes, and would love to get Andrew Luck, but once Newton gets to the combine and displays his raw skills the Bills won't be able to resist the Heisman Trophy winner.

4. Cincinnati Bengals, Nick Fairley, DE/DT, Auburn
THE BUZZ: If Green is still here, he's the Bengals pick, as Terrell Owens and Chad Ochocinco are both probably gone. But they've got plenty of holes, and will go with Fairley, the best defensive lineman in the draft.

5. Arizona Cardinals, Da'Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson
THE BUZZ: North n the NFC West, Arizona has to feel like it's just a player or two away from being back on top. A difference-making pass rusher is just what the doctor ordered. Originally I had North Carolina's Robert Quinn here, but the consensus seems to be that Bowers is better.

6. Cleveland Browns, Marcell Dareus, DT, Alabama
THE BUZZ: Cleveland would prefer to find an offensive playmaker to team with QB Colt McCoy. But after Green there just aren't many available. The team needs plenty of help in its front seven and will address that here.

7. San Francisco 49ers, Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska
THE BUZZ: The feeling is the 49ers would really like a quarterback here, and if Newton is gone Ryan Mallett is a possibility. But new coach Jim Harbaugh might wait a year to see if he can get his Stanford QB, Luck, and a lesser QB is a risk at this point in the draft. Amukamara is clearly the best cornerback available. That's a beat weakness for San Francisco, and they'll go with the safe pick.

8. Tennessee Titans, Robert Quinn, LB/DE, North Carolina
THE BUZZ: Free agency could change this, but Tennessee needs help on its D-Line and Quinn can simply rush the quarterback.

9. Dallas Cowboys, Nate Solder, OT, Colorado
THE BUZZ: The Cowboys have two huge needs – defensive back and offensive line. If Amukamara is here, Dallas won't pass him up. If not, they might try to trade down and take an o-lineman at a more appropriate spot. But if they're stuck, they'll take Solder, the best offensive lineman available.

10. Washington Redskins, Stephen Paea, DT, Oregon State
THE BUZZ: This is a lot of defensive linemen in the top 10, but Washington was terrible there last year, and will only get worse as Albert Haynesworth probably will not be back

11. Houston Texans, Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa
THE BUZZ: Houston's defense was one of the worst in the league and the reason the team didn't come close to making the playoffs. Clayborn can get after the QB and will team with former No. 1 overall pick DE Mario Williams to give the team an incredible pass rush.

12. Minnesota Vikings, Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri
THE BUZZ: This might be low for Gabbert, who could easily go ahead of Newton. But teams have seemed hesitant to take quarterbacks too early recently. Minnesota, though, needs one desperately with Favre probably gone and nobody waiting in the wings.

13. Detroit Lions, Derek Sherrod, OT, Mississippi State
THE BUZZ: The Lions saw their lives flash before their eyes, so to speak, when franchise QB Matthew Stafford went down with an injury this year. They want to keep him healthy and will invest in their offensive line in an attempt to do so.

14. St. Louis Rams, Julio Jones, WR, Alabama
THE BUZZ: This is a similar situation to the No. 1 overall pick. St. Louis will be looking for a target for last season's No. 1 overall pick, QB Sam Bradford. Jones is only slightly behind Green, who we've got going No. 1.

15. Miami Dolphins, Ryan Mallett, QB, Arkansas
THE BUZZ: This team needs a quarterback and will figure that the 15th pick is still good value for either Mallett or Washington's Jake Locker. The evaluation process will determine which one they take. Mallett is more NFL ready. Locker has a higher ceiling, but could also be a bigger bust.

Here the rest of the NFL draft order for 2011 as it stands on Jan. 6

16. Jaguars

17. Patriots (from Raiders)

18. Chargers

19. Giants

20. Buccaneers

21. Seahawks*

22. Chiefs*

23. Colts*

24. Eagles*

25. Packers*

26. Saints*

27. Bears*

28. Jets*

29. Ravens*

30. Steelers*

31. Falcons*

32. Patriots*

*position subject to change due to NFL playoffs

Last edited by Motion; 01-10-2011 at 09:54 PM..

142 comments for "2011 1st Round NFL Mock Draft 1st"

7 years ago '04        #2
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
I hope we re-sign Champ I would love to see him play FS his style of play is perfect for the position.
 7 years ago '08        #3
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,726 | Props total: 11619 11619
Bowers huh
 01-10-2011, 06:32 PM         #4
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
I hope we re-sign Champ I would love to see him play FS his style of play is perfect for the position.
Champ is gone he said so himself from what i heard.. doesn't like the way the organization was run.
 01-10-2011, 06:33 PM         #5
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't believe that we pass on Gabbert nor Locker.. Paea is someone id like to have but we need our Future QB now.
 7 years ago '06        #6
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,355 | Props total: 340 340
Dallas needs a OT bad but I hope Prince or Patrick lands in our hands because our Secondary sucks
 7 years ago '09        #7
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Lowkey18 said:
Champ is gone he said so himself from what i heard.. doesn't like the way the organization was run.
Come back home champ

and a big if the panthers draft AJ.. what, are they tryin to be this decades lions
 01-10-2011, 06:34 PM         #8
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Against D Grain said:
Dallas needs a OT bad but I hope Prince or Patrick lands in our hands because our Secondary sucks
Nnamdi will be yours.
 01-10-2011, 06:37 PM         #9
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mallet?

[pic - click to view]

01-10-2011, 06:38 PM         #10
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JNyiri77 said:
Mallet?

[pic - click to view]

Is that goodtimes?

dont remember it being so intense
 7 years ago '04        #11
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Lowkey18 said:
Thats not what he said last week.

he said Broncos are always going to be his first option and if he they want him here than he wants to be here, he wants to retire as a Bronco.

what you probably heard was a bit older and he said something like I think I am gone I think the Broncos might move on without me but we'll see I just want to be somewhere that wants to have me.
 01-10-2011, 06:40 PM         #12
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont agree with much of this
 01-10-2011, 06:40 PM         #13
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
Thats not what he said last week.

he said Broncos are always going to be his first option and if he they want him here than he wants to be here, he wants to retire as a Bronco.

what you probably heard was a bit older and he said something like I think I am gone I think the Broncos might move on without me but we'll see I just want to be somewhere that wants to have me.
im almost certain he doesn't stay with them.. but what i heard was a few weeks ago could be wrong but the source was pretty reliable.
 7 years ago '06        #14
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
Im down with julio, but it would of been epic to get green. He just seems so far ahead of julio in route running ability. Andd gabbert is such a reach in the 1st round, dude was not very impressive at all this season
 01-10-2011, 06:42 PM         #15
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If the Cowboys get Nnamdi then we need to trade down if we want to pick OL.
 7 years ago '04        #16
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,025 | Props total: 6088 6088
i think broncos should go D-line instead of corner
 01-10-2011, 06:42 PM         #17
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JNyiri77 said:
Mallet?

[pic - click to view]

I doubt we get him tho. Would not be surprised if we trade our pick
 7 years ago '09        #18
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,072 | Props total: 1813 1813
 Lowkey18 said:
i don't believe that we pass on Gabbert nor Locker.. Paea is someone id like to have but we need our Future QB now.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #19
CadillacVyse 943 heat pts943
space
space
$27,629 | Props total: 16720 16720
11. Houston Texans, Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa
THE BUZZ: Houston's defense was one of the worst in the league and the reason the team didn't come close to making the playoffs. Clayborn can get after the QB and will team with former No. 1 overall pick DE Mario Williams to give the team an incredible pass rush.
He is a 4-3 DE...the texans are moving to a 3-4. remove him and insert Aggie Von Miller. Even though i dont like what he did against LSU...he wont get pass the Texans.
 01-10-2011, 06:45 PM         #20
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
Is that goodtimes?

dont remember it being so intense
yeah it is

once again for the Phins picking Mallet

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy